The Missing Dragon Ch. 05

Algra then ceased giving his delicious cock a mouth massage, and lifted herself upright to raise to her knees beside him just as Janette had done. Noticing that he was unattended, Janette immediately wrapped her hand around him and began stroking. The movements were more urgent than Algra's mouth had been, and he felt his own sizzle of pleasure beginning to rise steadily into something more. His lips released Janette's nipple and he turned to his mate. Janette quickly ducked down to engulf his hardness with her mouth and continue the blowjob her friend had started.

The gorgeous orc woman waited for his attention, and then she pulled her own fur top over her head to reveal her voluptuous tits to his appreciative gaze. He loved the way her soft, heavy tits contrasted against the hardened muscle of her stunning physique. Although she was in peak physical condition, with a body to rival even the greatest of human athletes, she was still curvy in all the right places. The stunning emerald colour of her skin gleamed in the sunlight, and he enjoyed following the deep curves of her breasts toward the darker green nipples at each tip.

It was her turn to have her tits adored by the male, and she reached out to possessively grasp his shoulders. Raising herself up on her knees, she pushed an achingly firm nipple into his mouth and groaned when he happily began to lick and suckle at her.

Janette heard the wet noises of her lovers' sordid act, and decided to compliment with similar noises of her own. She began to move with purpose, and took him into the tight confines of her throat each time her head bobbed down toward his crotch. A contented glugging noise began to rhythmically sound each time she slurped down upon his member. Since his mouth was occupied, he instead showed her just how good she was making him feel by stroking his fingers through her deep red mane.

Shifting from one of Algra's tits to the other, he flicked the hardened nipple with his tongue before hungrily sucking it into his mouth. With his free hand, he grasped Algra's unattended breast and gently squeezed the wonderfully soft orb before massaging it with his palm. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations radiating from her chest, and then gave him a playful shove backward to free her tits and claim his mouth with her own. Their tongues sought each other out and danced together until she contentedly pulled away and lowered herself to join Janette in sucking his cock until they could share his eruption.

"Fucking hell, you two are going to kill me if you keep this up," he barely managed the words through actual panting in an effort to prolong the incredible sensation.

The only response was the lightest murmur of an amused laugh from Janette, who relinquished the shaft she'd been happily slurping on and instead lowered her lips to his balls. Algra licked across the swollen head of his cock and then began to suck with rapid bobs of her head, steadily taking more of him into her mouth each time her head lowered. Soon enough they were working in unison, each moving in when the other pulled away. After spending so long together, and enjoying pleasuring him as much as he enjoyed returning the favour, they had gotten remarkably good at teaming up for feats like this.

They felt his body nearing its limit, and just as he was about to reach it they kept him soaring at the heights of ecstasy. Algra released him from her mouth and Janette ceased sucking on his balls so they could both began tonguing his cock as if it were the juiciest lollipop they'd ever tasted. He watched in awe as those two beautiful faces looked up to him with wanton desire and they chased each other's tongues around his long, thick cock. Without either of them directly sucking on him, he felt a reprieve and began to rally his wits to focus on keeping control. Still, their talented tongues licking along his hot, hardened member kept him on the brink. He wanted to stay on that edge for as long as humanly possible.

"C'mon Greg," Janette's words were a sultry whisper, and with each breath she poured fresh heat across his length. "Give us your cum. We want to drink it up."

"Yes, my love," Algra had also recently taken to dirty talk, after seeing the effect it had in enlivening his fearsome libido. "I want to feel it on my skin. I want to lick your hot cum from her face, and her tits. Give it to us!"

Alright, maybe staying out on that edge wasn't going to last nearly as long as he'd thought.

The results of their efforts were so explosive that the women responsible yelped in surprise when his orgasm ripped up through his body. The cum blasted from the tip of his length to sail through the air. It landed across Janette's cheek and over her bare shoulder, where it began to cascade down along the curve of her breast.

Algra moved her head and opened her mouth to allow the following gush to splatter across her tongue and flow down her throat. She was soon supplanted by Janette as the greedy girl nudged her out of the way to plant her lips directly around Gregory's cock and suck up the third and fourth offerings being pumped up through his shaft. The potency of his ejaculation steadied, and Janette relinquished him so that the last of his cum sprayed over their faces.

The intense high of the orgasm was prolonged by the sight of the pair of them when they turned away from him toward each other and began making out. Their kiss was downright licentious; with their mouths open for their cum-seasoned tongues to openly wrestle before his eyes. It started out as an act of brazen exhibitionism, but soon heated up into something more. Both Algra and Janette took good care of his insatiable libido; much to their own fulfilment. Yet their own friendship had deepened into something more than passing fun between them. Both women had discovered that they had often begun to crave each other almost as much as they wanted Gregory.

Their kiss soon became less about showing off for him and more about enjoying each other. He was left to watch in the aftermath of his own climax whilst they each stripped away the clothing left on their lower bodies, and shifted around to aim their tonguing toward more intimate regions. Whilst they scrambled together, they fell from the rock to land with a light thud on the soft grass beneath. Algra took the brunt of the fall, but didn't miss a moment in laying back and spreading her legs whilst the human settled over her to begin lovingly running her nimble fingers over the glistening green lips of her lover's pussy.

"So, should I just sit up here and twiddle my thumbs?" Gregory asked, after finally managing to catch his breath again.

"Twiddle whatever you want, baby," Janette looked up at him; a grin lighting up her cum-stained features with amusement. "I need to clean up this naughty pussy here. Look at how wet you made it!"

She highlighted her point by moving her index and middle fingers to part Algra's green folds and show the lighter insides.

"Ok, well I'm going to go get healed up before you two bruise me up any more than training did. That alright?"

Janette had already replaced her fingers with her mouth, and judging from the appreciative moans she was making it seemed like Algra was happily returning the favour beneath her. She did, however, lift one arm up to show she'd heard him by offering a thumbs-up to his question.

- - - - -

He reluctantly left his two lovers in the process of loving each other and made his way back through the jungle toward home. It was difficult to leave them there knowing that they would probably welcome him to join them in some far more sordid activities if he so desired. A very convincing part of him turned almost rebellious at the notion; but he knew that if he didn't get some treatment for the aches and pains he'd picked up during training he'd regret it come the next day. Even tensing up after that incredible blowjob was now causing the pain in his muscles to return with a vengeance.

The merchant camp was familiar ground, albeit a good deal quieter now the trading caravan had departed for the north. Only a skeleton crew of human slaves remained, and they were mostly the artisans who spent most of the days replenishing Bolut's stocks. Gregory nodded and smiled at those who greeted him before going about their business. It didn't take him long to spot Valise preparing their afternoon meal on a skillet over a hot fire. The pure, white dresses she always favoured often caught his eye amongst the colourful sights of the camp.

"Something smells good," he noted as he approached; watching her throw a cut of meat onto the skillet to give a harsh sizzle.

"It's Lenian Boar. Noted for their juicy meat, and tusks that can be ground into a potent aphrodisiac." She turned her head to look at him with a friendly smile.

"Really? Ground boar tusk as an aphrodisiac? That actually works?"

"I wouldn't know. Giving my current lover an aphrodisiac would be exhausting. He does rather well without any encouragement."

"Glad to hear it. Do you think you might get any free time soon to stop your current lover from feeling like he's just been sunbathing under a stampede of Lenian boars?"

The joke made her smile broaden and her blue eyes glimmer like freshly polished sapphires. She wore her long, silvery-blonde hair uncharacteristically loose about her shoulders. Gregory enjoyed the change immensely. She skewered the meat with a long metal fork and flipped it over to let off a fresh hiss on the skillet.

"I think I might manage it. How did training go today?" she asked.

"Brutal, but rewarding. I think we might actually do some damage when we get back out on the proving grounds. The trick will be to keep from receiving too much damage and watching each other's backs."

Valise nodded, her expression growing more serious. She patted the spot on the grass beside her. He nodded and took a seat to continue his thoughts on the day's training whilst she listened attentively and finished up her cooking. It had become something of a ritual between them, and something that helped immensely to clear his head and get his thoughts straight. He'd tried similar things with Janette and Algra but neither was quite as helpful despite their good intentions.

Janette often interrupted to ask too many questions, which was largely due to her desire to learn how to fight for herself. The habit was endearing and practical, but it often put him off his own train of thought. Algra went rather too far in the other direction and remained silent whilst he spoke. She'd shut him up abruptly on one occasion and explained that her instinct was to do exactly what they were trying not to and fight using traditional orc battle tactics. Again, it was perfectly understandable given that they worked for her, but it made her unsuitable for discussing his miniature tactical revolution.

Valise listened attentively, and had grown familiar enough with him to focus her questions on flaws in his natural way of thinking. He second-guessed himself far too much, and as a result he had a bad habit of over thinking things. She kept him on track. He suspected that she knew quite a bit about military strategy from the things she asked him. For quite a while now, he'd been operating under the assumption that Valise knew everything. It was just easier that way.

"It sounds to me as if you are ready," she said after he'd finished summing up the session. "And it seems as if the time has come for me to share my past with you."

Gregory felt an oncoming poignant pause. Yup, there it was.

"Ok then, just one question," he finally broke the silence. "Is you telling me this somehow going to end up with us being married?"

"What?" Valise lifted a perfectly formed brow at him.

"I don't know, one day I'm out in the jungle looking for my orc girlfriend and the next thing I know I have a life-mate. This kind of sounds like it might be a big deal, so I just wanted to check first."

Valise laughed, and the musical sound brought a smile to his face. She finished wrapping the last of the cooked cuts of boar meat into little parcels using fresh leaves. He helped her lift them onto a table where the camp workers could pass by and pick one up for their lunch whilst she tried to rid herself of the giggles.

"Yes, I suppose that must have been a shock," she agreed. "No. I promise I'm not out to ensnare you, Gregory."

"That's alright then. Although to be honest I think you've already got me a little bit ensnared, Valise. Do you mind if I snag one of these?" He pointed to the parcels.

"That's what they're there for. Shall we go to my tent?"

"Yushlg." Gregory's agreement came with a nod despite him already munching on freshly-cooked boar.

They stepped through the camp before arriving at her tent and slipping beneath the canopy. Gregory stopped to snag another of her parcels for her before following on behind her. She wore a sheer white veil across her arms and shoulders that spilled down to the ground about her in smooth waves. He'd never seen the like of the material before. It seemed to glimmer gold under the sun, as if the fabric was soaking up the light. Those gleaming flashes arose between glimpses of the shapely, slender figure beneath. He knew from experience that she often wore little else underneath that gossamer fabric.

He crouched into the tent before taking a seat on the pillow she'd set out for him. It had been commandeered from a pile upon which she slept at the back of the tent, but he now visited her so often that she rarely moved it back to its original place. She liked having a spot for him inside her home.

Once he was seated, he passed over the parcel of boar to where she usually came to rest and she seemed slightly taken aback when she saw it.

"You need to eat too, you know. Besides, this is delicious," he spoke quickly before taking another bite.

"I am... not supposed to partake of animal meat." Not that she seemed offended as she slipped off that ethereal gown and let it casually pool on the floor.

That certainly stopped Gregory mid-chew. It wasn't that he hadn't had plentiful opportunities by that point to see Valise naked; rather it was just that he couldn't quite seem to get used to it. If the human body could ever be considered an art form then the woman was like a walking masterpiece. It certainly didn't help matters that her hair was unchecked from its usual braid and now spilled down around her nude shoulders, giving her a much wilder look than he was used to. Combined with the smile that she offered him upon seeing the way he was looking at her? He hardened so fast inside his trunks that it felt like he almost sprained himself.

It hadn't exactly been an effort in seduction on her part; but she couldn't deny that she loved the way he looked at her. It had been a very long time since she'd felt wanted in the way that he made her feel, and the knowledge that her charms weren't lost on such a young and virile man? It made her stand there in front of him for quite a bit longer than she'd intended in order to savour the experience.

"You should remember to chew," she finally said.

Her voice broke the trance long enough for him to recollect some degree of awareness, and he obediently gave a few more chews before a final gulp.

"Valise, I came here to-"

"Hush, I know that you came here to get your bruises and sprains mended. I'll gladly tend to them in time, but now I'd like to tell you my story." She walked before him and picked up the parcel of boar that he'd brought along for her, regarding it contemplatively. "You're going to be a warrior soon, Gregory. The proving ceremonies aren't observed by my kin, but I understand their place for the orcs. They signify the ability of those who pass to take on the responsibility of living in this world, at least as the orcs understand it. I fear that when you pass-"

"You mean if I-"

"When you pass, you'll take on the responsibility of running this camp again. You'll take back your magical ring. And you shall take on... me. This little interlude of your training in the provings has given me an excuse to hold back my past; for it isn't a pleasant story. Now I think that moment has passed, as each day you grow more confident and able. So if you are to be in command of me and if I am to serve you then we should know each other. Yes?"

"I think I already do know you, Valise. But I do like stories." He stood up himself to kick off his boots before pushing his trunks down along his legs.

She watched him disrobe with a clearly appreciative gaze that wandered over his powerful frame. Despite the few bruises and red welts that adorned him from his morning training, he'd become quite the specimen to behold. Even with all the exercise he was getting, he'd become astonishingly ripped and toned. Though he'd likely never bulk up to anything along the lines of an orcish physique, his body was leaner and honed like that of a big cat.

Rather than letting her take her usual seat across from him, he reached out to grasp her arm and guide her into turning around until she sat before him with her back settling against his chest. She soon felt another part of him rise up to push against the cleft between her rear cheeks. Holding onto her lunch in both hands, she let her eyelids flutter when he reached around her to stroke up along her slim waist before cupping her breasts in his palms.

He loved the feel of her tits providing him with the perfect handful to massage and caress. Though she wasn't by far the most endowed woman he'd been with, she seemed to have very sensitive nipples which quickly hardened beneath his touch. A slow sigh passed between her lips, and she turned her head to find them greeted in a kiss. The kiss made her body quiver, and brought heat to her cheeks and to a spot deep within her chest that she had previously thought would be forever resigned to the cold.

Their kiss ended too soon for her liking, and she found herself already falling to her primal desire for him.

"I'm sorry, you wanted to tell me something," Gregory said; a slight shudder of his own need rising through his body. "I'll be good. Or as good as I can be with you in my arms."

"This makes me jealous of Janette and Algra," she said with a not-so-jealous smile.

"Oh? Why?"

"I imagine they get to do this quite often. It's been a while since I had the chance to relax naked with someone like this."

"That's hardly true, is it? I remember we did something very similar to this just the other afternoon."

"Yes, but that was because we'd just made love and we were both savouring the afterglow."

"It was a very nice afterglow if I remember rightly."

"True enough, but this is different. It isn't simply an act of sex or lust. It is a comfort to sit naked with a lover and merely speak together."

"Comfortable, is it? Tell that to this guy." Gregory flexed his engorged member, and felt the steady beat of his heart calling him to take her. "He seems to have other ideas."

Valise's smile broadened again, and she happily shifted her hips a little to provide his erection some friction to rub between her rear cheeks. She then took one of his hands in her own, and lifted the back of it to her lips where she settled a kiss against his sun-bronzed skin.

"That is part of the comfort, is it not? To know that as we speak you crave me..." She then parted her thighs before guiding his hand down between them. There, he felt her pussy already slippery and burning with her appetite for him. "As much as I crave you."

"Always look on the bright side of life." Gregory chuckled and pressed his fingers between her legs, slowly massaging her soft folds by moving his fingers in smooth, circular motions.

"Mmmm, but my story awaits. I should get to the telling."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds