• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Molding of a Student Dominatrix Ch.2

The Molding of a Student Dominatrix Ch.2

Their daily tryst in the morning highlighted his days. Zack understood her insatiable desire for sex.

This came to his attention one morning when the nebbish math teacher Austin James walked in on them. Jennifer, nursing Zack he suckled her breasts as she spoke baby talk to him. Jennifer came to realize this really got them both hot with this sex game. She stared at the small man straight in the eyes.

"Mr. Austin, either come in and join us or leave and shut the door quietly said Jennifer softly as she released Zack's lips from her breast. Standing up she put Austin's hand on her breast, this is when the man pushed her against the wall devouring her breast, spilling nasty words into the air.

"Dam you bitch, I want to be part of this sex filled playground of yours" squeaked the timid teacher. "You better get ready honey, with that she pushed him against the wall. Spreading his legs, far apart sucking his pulsating hadrons. Austin began to moan loudly. "Good boy, that's it, commanded Jennifer. She then began to small bites on his moist thighs then ramming her tongue inside.

This is when, Zack walked over to her, pushing Austin to side then he slammed his full lips on her heaving breasts drawing them into his mouth, pressing her firmly against the wall. Jennifer was doing a combination of moaning with tiny guttural howls. Releasing her and stepping away, he smiled at Austin, as if to say, "She is all mine, you can play with when I wish it.

"Mmmmmmmm, you boys sure know how to start a school day, don't you,'

Austin you and I will meet in your office today during my free period,' let me see what if anything you can handle on a one to one basis. Afterwards we will discuss if you're ready for me," commanded Jennifer.

"You are one hot slut, sucking and fucking in a teacher's office,' "You will see; what I can do," snickered Austin.

Austin would never in a million years suspected Jennifer Atherton of being sex-addicted, leaving the English office. He made several mental notes on what her body looked like bare, glistening with the heat of passionate lust in her eyes, her throbbing heaving body. Moments later, when the nebbish man left

"You sure put old James in his place Zachary, it was so much fun to see his expression. He looked like he had been struck mute," laughed Jennifer as she began to get dressed again sliding her jeans up her body.

Zack perched on the edge of his desk to better enjoy the sight of Jennifer provocatively teasing him while she played with her breasts as she pulled her on the black bra with the sliver rosebuds, he knew what she wanted, and was going to give it to her slowly; with gentle touches.

"Dose Zack need some milk; before mommy leaves?' cooed Jennifer, growling as the lush feel of Zack's tongue engulfing her nipple going from one to the other. When she finally slipped back into her unassuming façade. She looked him in the eyes blowing him a kiss as she exited the room.

Jennifer went into the girl's bathroom to brush her short curly hair. Sex with several men had always been a fantasy, having two partners in the course of one hour; was extremely erotic to her. Strolling into her first period class no one would ever guessed; why she glowed at that moment. The morning went by without any dramatic occurrences.

Jennifer was going through the archway, on the commons. She felt a hand touch her shoulder. Inhaling the musky scent of "Fire and Ice", she relaxed against Zachary's hard chest.

"Come with me little one, we have the rest of the day off,' I told James you would see him tomorrow instead,' said Zack as he guided her to his four-wheel drive.

Jennifer had learned to trust him without question. Driving away from the school, he slides his right hand up to her zipper pulling it down thus exposing the demurely done bush. Pushing two fingers deep into her pussy; Jennifer tried to be calm but it was of no use. Thrusting her body to meet his increasing furrow of activity.

Zack pulled into an empty parking lot, behind abandoned store. Turning the engine off, unbuckling their respective belts. He dove for her now totally expose pussy. Sucking her tight clit was a treat; she pressed him into her aching loins. A short while later they were back on the road again heading for his home. Pulling inside the garage, opening his door then getting out and locking it.

Opening her door, Zack picked her up into his arms releasing her inside the kitchen.

They had been bouncing the idea of making a website for the school, Zack also had another reason for the website. It would be a project they would work on together, slowly through different sites on the Internet. Jennifer would be drawn into his secret passion of domination and submission.

The next morning, as Zack was pulling into his usual parking space. He enjoyed the feeling of being first and getting a spot next the back entrance. Hearing the sound of clicking boots on the ground. Zack knew Jennifer was coming up behind him. They had a very exhaustive morning session, knowing he must let the nebbish James see her in the afternoon.

Jennifer was very pensive about seeing the other man; she never cared much for him as a person or a teacher; Zack drew her to his side reminder her if she didn't see Austin James; he might cause some trouble for them.

Thinking about this as she entered the Math lab at the back of the floor. Opening the door walking inside Jennifer nodded to the teacher as he continued to speak with a student. Waiting until the teen left the room and was off the floor, Jennifer didn't desire this man, so he was going to work for what he got. She didn't have long to wait, going to the door and locking it pulling the shade down, Austin turned and looked at his prize.

"Come here, Jennifer kneel in front of me,' be quick about it said Austin. Unbuckling his pants he instructed her to pull his zipper down by her teeth. "Yes, that's daddy's bad girl, you will learn to obey me on command,' "Cum you slut, make your daddy know you want his touch,' barked the nebbish man.

"I will do as you say, but only because its a means to a end,' hissed Jennifer

It was as if another person had taken over his body, the forceful way, he grasped her hair making her look up at him. Then, when he forced her to accept his limp cock. He was a different person, cursing at her, biting her cunt, pussy and tits one right after the other. Bending her over the desk and ramming her rosebud ass with his enraged cock. The guttural moans and pushing back to make her come deeper inside him, drew her like a moth to a flame.

"Fuck Are you a man or sex machine? This was the most enthralling intense feeling ever,' give me more, keep pounding me harder gasped Jennifer still bent over a student desk.

This is when he removed his cock hearing the pop as the limp article slapped against his thigh. Laying her upon his now cleared desktop, climbing between her legs, he banged hard against her. Then sucking her rosebud, delighting in the moans that deepened into growls; she was shouting hard and raspy curse words to feed his furrow.

After releasing her and standing in front of her with his soft limp cock, Jennifer looked at this small man in a new way. Hearing the sound of the knob on the door twisting, and coming open, she saw Zack smiling at her with wicked intent. Jennifer turned and gazed at the soft limp cock, licking her lips purring.

She was confused and lost. How could such a nothing of a man strike instantly she changed that to two men set such different but similar firestorms inside her body.

At that very moment, she knew things were going to change in oh so many different ways. The trick for them would be to meld into a cohesive fireball. Her mind reeled with the possibilities.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Molding of a Student Dominatrix Ch.2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds