• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Morning After

The Morning After

123

Hannah woke that Sunday morning feeling like she'd just had the best sleep of her life. Part of her knew she should be feeling guilty or bad for what had happened last night, but she just didn't. She knew that she would need to talk to Jason and discuss what had happened between them, but for now she was enjoying laying naked under her satin bedsheets. She'd always loved how it felt on her body and she had no plans to end her lazy morning just yet.

She could feel her nipples harden as she lay there thinking of Jason's hand around her throat, telling her to cum for him. She'd never experienced anything even remotely kinky before in her life, having had no other sexual partners since falling pregnant and becoming a single mother.

Bringing her hands up to her chest, she began to gently massage and pull at her nipples. Remembering how Jason's hands felt cupping and groping them brought a smile to her face. Her daydreaming was unfortunately cut short due to a knock at her bedroom door. Taking a deep breathe, she called Jason in.

"Come in," she softly called out.

Jason pushed open the door but didn't take a step inside. He stood there looking at his mother, not saying a word. She'd never seen this look on him before. Nervous, anxious, scared perhaps. She knew she had to put a stop to that immediately.

"Come in sweetheart," she patted her bed next to her, indicating for him to sit there.

He stepped inside and joined Hannah on her bed, not looking her in the eye.

"You look worried darling, are you okay?" Hannah asked.

"Kind of. I thought you might be mad about, you know... last night," Jason told her, unsure if he should be apologising to her.

"You and I have always been very close. We've always been able to tell each other everything without any secrets or judgement, remember? That being said, I do have some questions. But I am definitely not mad I promise you that. Let's start with your stories, how long has that been going on?"

"Oh shit, you know about them? How? I thought I was always careful hiding that stuff," he said.

Wanting to make him feel at ease, Hannah took Jason's hand in hers and held it while they spoke.

"Last week, remember when I lost my keys? I looked everywhere for them before remembering I gave you our spare set. So I went into your bedroom to look for them. I figured they must be in a bowl or on your desk somewhere so I went looking briefly but I didn't find them. While I was looking on your desk I accidentally bumped your computer mouse and your screen turned on, brining up the Literotica page you probably forgot to close," she explained to him. "And that's how I accidentally found your account and your stories."

"Damn it, I must have been in a hurry and forgot to close it. I'm sorry mum. Wait, you didn't read any of them, did you?" he asked.

"I did. I was curious to see what you had written. A little bit of a shock to find out they were incestuous in nature, but that only made me more curious. I found your writing to be very beautiful and engaging. Though the names were different, I knew you were writing about us."

"You're not mad?" Jason looked at her for the first time.

"Nope, I'm not mad at all. In fact after I read one story I opened up another and I was so turned on by that point I had to masturbate and I actually squirted for the first time ever. But you remember that don't you, you saw the aftermath of it last week." Hannah admitted.

"Wow, I can't believe that was because of my stories."

"Neither could I. How long have you had these thoughts? About me, about us?" Hannah questioned him.

"For as long as I can remember. It started with small things like the smell of your perfume. I'd hug you more often to get another whiff of your scent. Then the hugs became an excuse to get a feel of your body. To feel your breasts pressing into my chest or wrapping my arms around you from behind. You were my perfect woman but the one woman I could never have in the ways I wanted. As time went on, my thoughts became my fantasies and one day I just started writing them down and wanted to share them with whoever would read them," he explained. "Had you ever had any thoughts like this before?"

"Honestly, I hadn't, no. I haven't really put much thought at all into sexual desires or exploring possible kinks. You know I never dated again after I became pregnant with you, that was my choice and I don't regret it at all. I had my toys, they did the job and that's all I needed. Until I found that website on your computer I had no idea people wrote this stuff especially in those topics. Perhaps it was the forbidden nature of it but something in me loved what you wrote. I felt the passion behind your words and I suppose that passion is what my life has been missing. I felt safe and comfortable with you which helped us do what we did last night."

Jason thought back to the previous night and how close they were. They'd had many movie nights before this but none had ever been this close and this physical and definitely weren't sexual in any way, at least not for her that he knew of.

"So what happens now?" he asked her.

"This is all new to me sweetheart. You've had years to feel the things you do and create the fantasies in your head. I need a little time to sit with this and figure things out in my own time," she told him.

"That's okay mum. I'm always here for you if you want to talk about it or if you have any questions. I love you, nothing will ever change that." He kissed her on the forehead before standing up to leave her room.

Before he got to the door, Hannah pulled back her bed covers and stepped out of bed. Completely naked she walked towards her son and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long hug. Jason hadn't expected her to do that but wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her close to him.

"Thank you for always being so caring and loving baby, I'm so proud of the man you have become."

Kissing her once again on the cheek, he turned to leave her room, closing her door behind him. Hannah stood there not saying a word, now leaning her back against the door and letting out a little sigh.

After a few moments of quiet contemplation, Hannah returned back to her bed and got on her phone. There were a couple of stores she wanted to visit today and she needed to check on their opening times. With her research completed for the day and a couple of phone calls made, she got up to get dressed and begin her day.

Jason would be out for most of the day with his best friend and she didn't expect to see or hear from him until later in the evening. Hannah's first stop of the day was to a lingerie store. Remembering the lingerie from the movie they'd watched, she wanted to find something similar. With a little help from the sales assistant she was able to find a couple different sets that caught her eye. With those bagged up and paid for, next on the to-do list was a visit to the beauty clinic.

Hannah had booked herself in to get a wax for the first time. She usually just trimmed herself at home when she felt like it, but she wanted to do something special this time. After a conversation with the beautician she decided to go for a Brazilian wax and really change things up. She was nervous at first but after some comforting from her beautician and talking her through the session, she emerged a freshly waxed and hair free woman. She had been advised to let it rest and heal for 24 hours before doing any kind of activity, so she made her way back home.

She spent the rest of her day lounging about the house wearing nothing but her bright yellow sundress with sunflowers all over it to minimise any contact with her skin. Every slight movement made the thin fabric brush against her sensitive skin causing a little bit of pain and discomfort, but not in a way Hannah had expected to feel. For reasons unknown to her, the slight pain she was feeling felt good and was beginning to turn her on. She'd never experienced anything like this before.

She was unable to do anything about it though as she was under strict orders to not touch or have any sexual activity for 24 hours. They'd be the longest 24 hours of her life as far as she was concerned.

The rest of the day passed by without any issues. Jason had returned home and after eating dinner together they watched a little TV before retiring to their respective bedrooms for the night.

The following morning, Hannah stood in front of her mirror and examined her new hair free body. Her skin had settled down and was no longer hurting. Running her hand across it felt wonderful. Having been turned on the previous night and being unable to do anything about it, Hannah was curious to know how it would feel when she masturbated. She returned to her bed to look at Jason's stories once again.

No new story had been published yet but there were still a handful she hadn't read. Picking one at random she began to read it quietly to herself. With her left hand occupied holding her phone, Hannah reached into her toy drawer and pulled out her 7 inch silver vibrator. Twisting the knob at the end, the toy began to buzz in her hands. Sitting back against her headboard, she continued to read the story while imagining herself as the woman in the story having those sex acts performed on her.

After experiencing a little pleasure from her pain the previous day and being unable to masturbate and take care of her needs, she wanted to enjoy this feeling for as long as possible. She used the tip of the vibrator to tease herself, up and down her thighs, working her way slowly to her inner thigh and upwards.

She was already soaking wet before she even made contact with her pussy, the toy easily sliding between her lips and filling her up. Letting the toy go for a second so she could play with her nipples, it almost immediately began to slip out of her on its own. Hannah thought for a moment how she could make this work. Twisting the speed controls she set the vibrator on level 2 of 6 and inserted it back into herself. The constant buzz would be pleasurable but not overpowering. Sitting up further now, she bent her right leg and brought the heel of her right foot up to her pussy, using the heel to hold the vibrator in place, leaving her hands free to wander elsewhere.

Hannah was lost in pleasure. Jason's words like always were having a serious effect on her, coupled with the constant buzzing within her and the pulling and twisting of her nipples, she was in heaven.

In this story, the mother and son couple were on vacation together and were visiting a private nudist beach. Enjoying the freedom of being together at a place where nobody knew them. After removing their clothes and laying down on their towels, she asked if he could apply sun lotion to her body. Laying on her stomach she enjoyed the weight of her son sitting on her legs, his manly hands rubbing in the lotion, the feel of his already semi erect penis gliding over and between her butt cheeks.

Hannah moaned as she imagined how it would feel having Jason sitting on top of her, feeling his hands on her body once again. She brought her hand up to her throat and gently squeezed it like he had. With her eyes closed and her head tilted back, Hannah had neither heard the knock at her door or noticed it open after she failed to answer. Jason was used to his mother telling him to come in but when she didn't answer and he heard what he thought were moans, he worried that she may have hurt herself and was unable to call out to him. That's when he opened her door.

Relieved to see that she wasn't hurt or in any pain, he only smiled as he stood in the doorway looking at his mother on her bed. Her waist and below were covered by her bedsheets while her stomach, breasts and everything on her top half was left exposed. He'd caught her in the middle of something, only seeing her head tilted back and her hand around her throat and the nipples standing proudly and hard on the tips of her beautiful tits.

"Ahem, good morning mum," Jason cleared his throat, announcing his presence.

Hannah almost jumped out of her skin. She hadn't heard the door open at all.

"Fuck, Jason. Don't you knock anymore?" she almost shouted.

"I did knock, twice. When you didn't answer like you normally do I was worried you might have hurt yourself or couldn't answer for some reason. So I opened your door to check on you," he explained.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you baby, you just s-s-startled me, that's all," she stuttered her words slightly.

In all the sudden commotion, Hannah had forgotten about the vibrator still buzzing away inside her until she went to speak and stuttered her words thanks to the constant pleasure coursing through her body. From where he stood, Jason had no idea anything was going on. The low buzzing was almost entirely muffled by the bedsheets and since Hannah made no mad dash to hide anything he didn't assume anything was wrong or different.

Standing before her in nothing but his boxer shorts, it was almost impossible to hide the fact that seeing her tits once again was starting to have an effect on Jason. He had no t-shirt on to try and hide it this time.

"Sorry for walking in on you mum, I just wanted to make sure you were okay," he apologised.

"It's my fault, I was lost in my own little world over here and I didn't hear you knock. I'm sorry that I keep flashing you these old things," she placed her hands over her breasts to cover them.

"You're not old at all and I don't mind really. They're as beautiful as you are. I like seeing them almost as much as I liked touching them."

Hannah could feel herself starting to blush, her cheeks were suddenly warm. The unexpected compliment made her feel happy and confident, so she lowered her hands from her chest and exposed them once again.

"What's got you so distracted this morning anyway?" he asked. He knew the answer already but he enjoyed putting her on the spot.

"Oh ummm, just doing a little reading," was all she said. Trying her hardest to suppress her pleasure and not let out any moans.

"Which one were you reading this time?" he asked her plainly, knowing she'd been reading his stories again.

"It was the one at the nudist beach," she admitted. "I wasn't too far into it yet."

Jason remembered how his mother reacted when he got a little dominant with her during movie night. She seemed to really enjoy being submissive, which gave him an idea. He walked a couple of steps towards her bed, which caused her body to tense up a little, afraid he'd be able to hear the toy buzzing under the covers.

"Give me your phone," Jason told her, holding out his hand.

She didn't question it, she just did as she was told. Jason stood by the bed, still unaware of the hidden vibrator, he scrolled back to where she was reading and he began to read his own story out loud for her. Hannah was an equal mixture of shocked and excited by this.

"Her entire back side had been covered with lotion which meant she was ready to turn. Helping his mother turn over, he kneeled over her body and admired the beauty laying beneath him. Grabbing the bottle of lotion he squeezed some into the palm of his hands but before he had a chance to apply it to her body, his mother grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. Immediately he felt her arousal as her nipples pressed into his palms. He spent what felt like an eternity rubbing and massaging the lotion into them, looking down at his mother's beautiful face with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open enjoying the pleasure of her son's hands on her body," Jason continued to read his story out loud for his mother.

"While his hands and his attention were focused on her upper body, he hadn't noticed the sneaky hands of his mother between her legs, slowly massaging her clitoris. In full view of everybody nearby on this small private nudist beach, the incestuous couple were giving a very public display as they explored her body together. Taking a brief look around, she noticed they were being watched by at least 3 different couples nearby. She loved being watched so she grabbed for her son's right hand and brought it down between her legs, encouraging him to replace hers and explore her soaking pussy with his fingers. Not one to disappoint his loving mother, he did exactly what she wanted and before long he was two fingers deep into her cunt, finger fucking her in front of a crowd of strangers."

Hannah let out a loud moan of her own, unable to keep it hidden away any longer. Her head was thrown back in pleasure as both her hands were pulling at her nipples. She was writing around on the bed, grinding back and forth. Jason knew there was something else going on that he hadn't noticed before.

He reached down for the corner of the bedsheets and went to lift them up to see what was going on underneath.

"No baby, don't..." Hannah started but it was too late.

With the covers pulled off her, Jason stood next to the bed looking down at her fully naked body and surprisingly hairless pussy. The heel of her foot was covered in her juices, holding a toy inside of her. Now he could hear the buzzing sound of the vibrator and everything made sense. She reached down to try and cover herself or to remove the toy but Jason stopped her. Holding onto her hand he gave her a stern look and looked her directly in the eye.

"No, keep your hands up here," he demanded, placing her hands back on her chest. Hannah was both shocked and excited by the sudden demands of her son and followed his instructions without question.

Bending down now he took his fingers and softly glided them across her bald pubis, examining it closely. It hadn't been that way when she saw her naked yesterday morning, so this was a new addition he loved to see.

"Whoever did this for you deserves a raise, it looks incredible," Jason complimented her. She'd never received many compliments about her body before, especially not something as personal and private as this. She loved it a lot.

Gently he pushed her knees apart and exposed the toy sticking out of her pussy. Everything around her was already soaked in her juices including the foot that held the toy in place. Taking her foot in his hands, he moved it back down gently to join the other once more. Without it there to hold the vibrator in place it once again slid out of her, buzzing away on her bed.

Jason picked it up and looked at it, soaked in his mothers cum. She stared at him, not knowing what his next move would be. She watched in awe as he stretched out his tongue and began to lick the toy clean. This was by far the sexiest thing she had ever experienced.

"Mmm, you taste so good mum," he moaned complimenting her.

Once it was clean he took the toy in hand and cranked it up from level 2 to level 4 and placed the very tip of it right at her clit. Watching his mother squirm while he teased her had been one of his fantasies for a very long time and the fact it was happening right now had him harder than ever.

"Please Jason, please don't tease me I need to cum so bad," she groaned.

"You'll cum when I say you can cum, is that clear?"

"Yes," she could do nothing but look at him with submissive eyes.

"Yes, what?" he said, giving her inner thigh a fairly decent slap.

"Yes sir?" she said, unsure what he wanted to hear.

"That's my good girl," he complimented her again and rubbed her thigh for her.

Hannah had never in her life been called a good girl, but right now in this highly charged sexual context, she could think of nothing sexier and hotter than being called that by her son. She would do anything in this moment to continue being his good girl if it meant her pleasure continued and she got to cum.

Jason watched his mother blush once again and knew she would do anything he said. His hunch about her being submissive was correct and he would use that to his advantage whenever he could.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Morning After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds