The Morrisons Ch. 16

Tina looked at Jeff and when he nodded his head Tina replied, "Sure you can honey, but please don't wander too far away."

Angela looked at her brothers and said, "Come on Brian, Andy, let's take a walk."

Surprisingly, both Brian and Andy stood up and walked over to where Angela, John, Abby and Deana were standing by the steps at the back of the deck. We watched as the six of them walked down the steps and headed out in the back yard, through the gardens. Angela yelled, "Let's play hide and seek."

All of them yelled a favorable response and then Angela volunteered to let the others go hide and she would count to fifteen. We watched as the kids scattered in different directions and Angela stood facing the deck while she counted. Tina remarked, "This is just what my kids needed. To get out where they could run and have fun with other kids."

Joanna spoke up saying, "I'm sure they will enjoy themselves out here this week. They'll be able to run and we can take them for walks. The only thing that would be different is there will only be just John, Abby and Deana here."

Amy said, "Until Shelly came to our house, our kids used to have turf wars between the boys and Angela. Since all three of them have been nude around each other, their attitudes have changed completely and it seems like they're completely different people. All of a sudden all three of them want to be around each other, they seem to be closer now. I've watched them and I know they've checked out each other's body and all the parts. I'm not worried because when they've asked questions, we've answered them. We've talked about the differences between male and female bodies."

Amy continued by saying, "At home, Angela always sits in one of the recliners when she watches television. She puts her right foot on the seat and let's her bent knee fall off to the side even when she was wearing a skirt. Now that we are nude at home, she hasn't changed anything and she still sits in the recliner with her legs spread. All of the guys find plenty of excuses to walk past the recliner when Angela is in it and she just looks at them but she doesn't close her legs."

Taking a deep breath and looking around at all of us, Amy said, "I've noticed when I'm working around the house, I've caught one or more of the guys looking at me from behind when I am bending over. I've seen them with a hard on and then they will disappear for a little while. I'm not going to stop them from looking. I've even seen Angela looking at her brother's and father's cock. Now, with their complete change in attitudes, I'm willing to let things go as they are and see what happens."

Kathy said, "Amy, don't make a big deal out of them looking at each other. We raised our family as nudists and it's natural for them to look. Even grownups look at each other, so why would we demand our children do something different than our own habits. I've checked out Dan's cock because I wanted to see what he was giving my daughter."

All the females started laughing and Beth said, "Mom! If you want to try Dan's cock, all you have to do is ask him. You don't have to wonder if it feels good, you can find out for yourself."

Kathy continued by saying, "Oh yeah, our girls never kept their legs together either and our boys always looked even though we were always nude when we were at home.

Suddenly a light came on in my head and I looked at Amy asking, "Amy, do you work or are you a stay at home mom?"

Amy replied, "Right now, I feel my job is to be home with my children. I'm a little old fashioned that way."

I quickly said, "Hey, there's nothing wrong with old fashioned ways. I think some things are way too liberal now days while some people seem to be hung up on insignificant things. However, I was just thinking if you have a car available, you can hook up with Joanna and Tina and all of you can come here during the day and hang out together. That way there will be six kids here playing and having fun. It will give three more kids a chance to swim and have fun and it will add three kids for the first three to play with. Did I confuse anyone?"

Everyone was looking at me like I had two heads and finally Kim said, "That's a marvelous idea, dear. You see, that's why we keep you around here. Once in a great while, you come up with a great idea."

Looking at Amy, Kim asked, "Do you have a car you can use to come out here, Amy?"

Amy hesitated and looked at Ken, then Shelly, then at Kim before she finally replied, "Yes, I have a car I'm sure the kids would love to be here running around and swimming but your offer is way too generous and we couldn't impose on you like that."

Kim beat me by speaking up and saying, "I know no one here is going to think you would be imposing because all of them know when Dan makes an offer, he is very serious and in that twisted mind of his, he's already got a plan. Actually, I'll even go as far as to tell you Amy, if you had said you didn't have a car, Dan would have given you money for a taxi or made a car available to you. Am I right, Dan?"

I just smiled and said, "I'm going to have to stop being so predictable."

Kathy broke out laughing when I stopped talking. She looked at Amy and said, "Dan the man over there, you have to watch out for him. Two times this week he has put me on the spot to make an immediate decision. I'm not sure if he was joking about the third time, but I'm not going to find out either. So what I'm saying is, for as little as I know about this man, he's already proved to me that he is an amazing man."

Amy smiled and looked at Tina and then Joanna before asking, "Do you guys want some company this next week? I'd love to come out here and I'm sure the kids would too."

Tina jumped right in and said, "Absolutely! Our kids are out here running around and having fun. It would be a shame to have an offer like this and not capitalize on it. Just say yes and you'll be all set."

Amy smiled at everyone then said, "Yes, I'd love to be here with all of you. I think it will be invigorating for all of us."

I smiled and said, "Then it's settled. You can exchange phone numbers today so you can call each other tomorrow and find out what time to meet out here. Joanna has the code for the gate to get in so if you come together, that will be great."

Shelly stood up and said, "I have to go up to my room for a few minutes."

Amy stood up from her chair asking, "Shelly, may I come with you."

Ken asked, "Shelly, may I come with you too?"

Shelly smiled at her brother and said with a wink, "Sure both of you can come with me if you want."

Shelly looked at Ted and asked, "Would you mind helping Mary to keep an eye on Hanna and Terri for a little while?"

Ted laughed and winked at Shelly saying, "I don't mind at all but don't be up there for the rest of the day."

Shelly said, "Thanks Ted, you're the greatest."

Amy was holding one of Shelly's hands and Ken stepped over and held Shelly's other hand as the three of them disappeared into the kitchen. Everyone else sat around the table and picked up another topic of conversation. We could hear the screeches and screams of the kids as they played and ran around in the back yard. Once in a while I saw some of them dash by the opening in the shrubs and trees scurrying away from the goal or to the goal while they continued to play hide and seek.

I called Terri over to me and asked her to call a pizza place and order 10 large pizzas and have them delivered. I told her my pilot friend named Jack, was scheduled to call later and I wanted everyone to eat something before we had to leave and fly up to the Thompson's farm.

****************************

Upstairs in her room Shelly turned to Amy and pulled her into a hug asking her, "Did you like that kiss I gave you down in the pool?"

Amy smiled at Shelly and said, "Yes, I did. It was wonderful, but it was too brief. Are you asking me for a particular reason?"

Shelly moved her lips forward and brushed her lips against Amy's lips, then came back and lightly kissed Amy. A second or two later she kissed Amy again only this time Shelly parted her lips and used the tip of her tongue to pry Amy's lips open. Finally, Amy realized what Shelly wanted and she opened her mouth to receive Shelly's tongue. Pressed tightly together, both females allowed their hands to roam freely over each other's body. Ken stood watching his wife kiss his sister as if they'd been lovers for years, yet this was the first time and he was feeling the effects as his cock rose to the occasion.

Shelly pulled back and said to Amy, "Come on, let's go get on the bed. I think you want this as much as I do."

Amy smiled and said, "I've never been with a woman before, will you show me what to do?"

Shelly gazed into Amy's eyes as she replied, "Just do what I do, and you will be fine."

Ken started to close the door but Shelly stopped him by saying, "The Morrisons don't close doors around here. That way if someone wants to watch, they can."

Amy asked, "Oh God, does that mean anyone could stop at the door and watch us?"

Shelly smiled and said, "More than likely they will come in and stand by the bed and watch us."

Amy replied, "OH, that's so hot. I've always wondered what it would be like to be watched when I'm having sex. I guess I could find out today."

Ken asked, "Shelly when did you start being bi-sexual?"

Shelly turned around and reached out for her brother and pulled him to her and tried to kiss him as she had done with his wife Amy, but Ken resisted. Pushing his upper body backwards away from Shelly he said, "You're my sister. I can't do anything with you."

Shelly smiled and said, "I know Ken, but your cock feels so good pressed against my pussy and your cock is hard so I really don't believe you aren't enjoying yourself."

Shelly reached between them and said, "Do you see anyone here that's going to say something if we make love? I want you to make love to your wife while I lick her pussy and if you can handle it, Amy and I will switch and you can make love to me while she licks my pussy. Ken, we're both adults and I know what I want. I want to try your cock and see how it feels in my pussy."

Ken tried to reason with Shelly by saying, "But it's incest and that's against the law."

Shelly asked Ken again, "Do you see anyone here who is going to say anything to the law?"

Ken said, "No, but that's the way it's always been."

Shelly said, "Ken since you and I left home and started our own lives we've had to make decisions based on what we were taught and what we've learned through our personal experiences. I love you Ken, you are my brother. I've learned by watching other brothers and sisters and even fathers and daughters share their love as they always have, with the addition of physical love. In the cases I've witnessed where no one was forced to make love to another, the love runs deep and is very satisfying. Since you are unsure, Amy and I will start with her on the top and you can make love to her while I lick her pussy. When we switch, you can make up your mind if you want to continue to participate and show me your physical love."

Shelly crawled up on the bed and laid on her back and spread her legs for both Amy and Ken to see her beautiful bald pussy. Then Shelly said, "Amy, come over here and straddle my face."

Amy moved over the top of Shelly and once she was in position Shelly said to Ken, "Move over here by my head and between Amy's legs so I can watch you slide that beautiful stiff cock into your wife."

Ken aligned his cock with his wife's pussy and when he moved close enough Shelly stuck out her tongue and licked the end of Ken's cock just before he slipped it inside his wife. Shelly continued to lick the underside of his cock as he pushed forward until his balls were right over her face. Shelly missed her first attempt to lick Ken's balls, but on the second time he plunged his cock into Amy, Shelly was ready and lapped his balls before he pulled back. Finally Shelly concentrated on licking Amy's clit and it only took a couple of seconds before Amy was pushing her pussy down at Shelly's licking tongue. Shelly made sure she licked the combined juices off Ken's cock as he continued to make love to his wife. Suddenly, Amy started to shudder and press her clit down on Shelly's tongue as her orgasm started to overtake her body. Amy gasped for breath while moaning before she finally screamed as the reverberations of her orgasm raced through her body. Amy collapsed on Shelly's body. When she did, Ken's cock popped out of her pussy and landed on the top of Shelly's head.

When she was able to move again, Amy rolled over to the side and Shelly reached up and pulled Ken's cock down to her mouth and started sucking it and licking Amy and Ken's combined juices off his lovely tool. Ken stayed where he was and watched his sister. Shelly said, "I want this cock in my pussy. Will you do that for me, Ken?"

Ken watched as Shelly moved around up on her hands and knees with her ass facing towards her brother. Shelly looked over her shoulder and said, "Please Ken, I want you feel you deep inside me. I'm on birth control so you won't get me pregnant. Please, let me feel you, Ken."

As if in a daze Ken moved forward, closer behind his sister and Shelly reached back between her legs and grasped Ken's cock and aimed it as her waiting hot and wet pussy. Shelly rubbed the tip of it up and down her slit and then said, "Ken, slide it in me, I need to feel your cock deep inside my pussy."

Ken pushed forward and held it deep inside his sister. Amy smiled at Ken and said, "Honey, does she feel good?"

Ken smiled at his wife and he asked, "Aren't you worried about me making love to my sister?"

Amy smiled saying, "Ken I love you and when we go home tonight you're going with me and the kids. I have no worries about you making love to your sister. Enjoy her and when she comes back from Germany we are going to be spending many more hours together. Shelly, I want to learn more from you."

With Ken pumping into Shelly's pussy, Shelly soon felt an orgasm building and she told her brother, "Ken, I love your hard cock inside my pussy. Please, I need you to ram that beautiful cock deep into my tight pussy. Oh God, your cock feels so good."

Ken looked towards the door and saw Carrie, Fred and Beth looking in and suddenly he stopped pumping his cock into his sister and just looked at the people in the doorway. Shelly turned her head to look at her brother and saw the three people in the doorway and said, "Beth, you know you don't have to stand out there, you can come in if you want to. Go ahead Ken, keep going it doesn't matter if they watch us."

Beth said to Carrie and Fred, "See, I told you it was ok for us to walk in and get a closer look. The Morrisons have an open door policy here because they have always said they don't have any secrets in this house."

Ken started to slowly and nervously pump his cock into his sister as he watched the three walk closer to the bed. Beth smiled at Ken and said, "I love to tongue fuck and lick that wonder warm place you have your cock right now. I don't have a cock, but I've heard your sister Shelly is very tight; is she?"

Ken stared at Beth a moment before he said, "This is my first time I've made love to my sister and I'm nervous, especially with all of you watching me. Yes, my sister is very tight and she is squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. I hope none of you say anything about seeing me do this."

Everyone heard some giggling out in the hall, but when they looked towards the door, there was no one there. Ken continued to pump his cock into Shelly as both of them started breathing rapidly which soon turned to ragged gasps. Shelly became vocally appreciative of her brother's actions as she very loudly begged her brother to ram his meaty cock hard and deep into her. Her body started to quiver and shake with her approaching orgasm. A few moments later all hell broke loose and Shelly was like a wild woman as she screamed out her orgasm and her body shook violently. Ken held onto Shelly's hips and enjoyed the feeling as he pumped his cum deep inside his sister for the first time. In the aftermath of their satisfying orgasms, both Ken and Shelly collapsed on the bed with Ken's cock still inside his sister. Each of them enjoyed the afterglow of such a wonderful experience.

Beth looked at her sister and said, "That was so beautiful, watching true unbridled love between a brother and sister. The next time I'm at home, I want to enjoy that same kind of love."

Ken asked, "Isn't anyone here worried about the law?"

Shelly said, "Ken, I'm a cop and if someone is forced into incest, then yes, I would arrest the person who committed the crime. Society's laws were written to protect us, but the people who wrote those laws shouldn't be the judge and jury of what's right for everyone's life. We just experienced mutually consensual love between us, and I don't have a problem with that, even though we are brother and sister. I'm certainly not going to report my bedroom activities to the police, are you?"

Ken smiled and said, "No Shelly, I'm not going to complain to the cops that I made love to a cop even though she drove me crazy when we were kids."

Everyone giggled and Shelly jumped up on top of Ken and said, "Now that we're this close, I don't think I'll be that bratty lil sister ever again. I love you, Ken."

Ken looked into Shelly's blue eyes as he reached up and grasped Shelly's right nipple between his thumb and index finger as he said, "I love you too, sis. Do you know what's worse than a hurricane?"

Shelly looked at Ken said, "Why are you bringing up hurricanes? No, what's worse than a hurricane?"

As Ken started to speak he pinched and twisted Shelly's quarter inch nipple saying, "A titty twister!"

Shelly's immediate reaction was to scream and reach for her tit with one hand and slap Ken with her other hand, but Ken was too fast, and he jumped off the bed and ran for the bathroom."

Shelly was right behind him holding her tit in her right hand and massaging her nipple. Shelly yelled, "Ken, you are going to fucking pay for that. I'm going to get you when you least expect it and you are going to pay for twisting my nipple. I should have remembered that old trick from when we were kids but that doesn't matter now, you are going to pay."

Ken smiled at his sister and then walked over to her and said, "Sis, do you want me to bite......oops I mean, kiss your booboo?"

Shelly smiled as she opened her arms and embraced her brother in a hug as she said, "Being nice to me now, is not going to lessen the pain you are going to feel when I get ready to unleash my wrath upon you."

"Come on let's get cleaned up, you get the shower started and I have to douche." Shelly said as she walked over to the bidet.

Amy came into the bathroom asking, "Is it safe?"

Ken smiled and said, "It is for right now. I know my sister and she is planning to cause me harm, honey. Are you going to protect me from that woman?"

Amy started laughing and said, "Ken, my darling husband, you fucked up! Don't you dare get me in the middle of your problem. You are going to have to pay for your crimes."

Ken looked at Shelly and said, "I'm sorry if I hurt you sis. I only meant to twist your nipple a little bit."

Shelly laughed and said, "Thanks Ken, I'll keep that in mind when I extract my revenge on you."

Ken, Amy and Shelly managed to get through the shower without any further distractions. When they were finished Ken walked over to Shelly and pulled her into a hug and said, "Sis, a lot has changed between us in the past few days and although I'm not sure all the changes are good, I am willing to experiment and see where they go from here. If Amy and you agree, I'd really like the chance to make love to you again. I was nervous this time, but now that I know we can share a physical love, I won't be nervous the next time. I really do love you and I'm really sorry if I hurt you when I twisted your nipple."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds