The Morrisons Ch. 24

I told her, "Since the place is a rest stop for certain people, I'm sure they wouldn't mind strapping an air tank on a pretty, nude girl."

Kevin spoke up, "Damn Jenna, I'm going to miss seeing you again for four days."

"Daddy," Jenna asked, "If Kevin takes off from work, can he come with us?"

I looked at Kevin and then at Kim and Beth. Both Kim and Beth nodded slightly but it was their smiles that confirmed my answer. I looked back at Kevin, "Son, if you think you can be ready to go in about a little over three hours, you can go."

"Thank you sir, thank you so much!" Kevin said, "Come on honey, let's go to my place and pack my suitcase."

"Kevin, you'll need at least one set of casual clothes in case we decide to go out somewhere. The rest can be whatever you wear." I added.

Kevin and Jenna talked excitedly as they got up to go into the house. When they came back to say they were going, Jenna was carrying a tee shirt and had her sandals on. Shelly looked at Jenna before she yelled, "LOOK AT YOU! You go girl. I enjoyed my nude ride."

Jenna smiled and said, "This ain't my first nude ride, and it sure ain't gonna be my last."

Kim, Beth and I told Jenna to be careful. I told Kevin to drive careful and to keep his eyes on the road, not my naked daughter. They waved and were off.

Mary moved in beside Joe and started stroking his cock until he was hard before she said, "Come with me young man, I have a place I want to show you."

Joe looked at me and I waved goodbye to him and reminded him he had to get us to the airport and then he could come back and spend the night with Mary if he wanted to.

Kim reminded me that we hadn't packed yet so Kim, Beth and I excused ourselves and went up to our bedroom to pack. It didn't take long for me to put a few shirts, shorts, two pair of dress slacks and a dress shirt. I also packed my shave kit and flopped my suit case closed. I was finished packing in less than ten minutes.

I stood by the end of the bed and watched Kim and Beth a few minutes before I said, "Listen you two, we are going to a place where we are going to be nude most of the time. I suggested we take at least one set of casual clothes. You won't need your pumps, a pair of sandals will do. Forget the bras and panties, you won't need them anyway. I just cut your packing in half."

Both of them looked at me like I had two heads when suddenly we heard Joe scream. I smiled at Kim and Beth saying, "Mary sure likes to hear men scream."

Both Kim and Beth laughed. They started to unload their suitcases and when they had removed all the unnecessary items, both were amazed at how much room they had. Then they remembered they had to take their make-up and their other beauty essentials so I stood and watched them re-fill their suitcases. It wasn't like both of them used the same products so they could share. When they finished we zipped up their bags and the three of us picked up our bags and headed for downstairs. When we got to Mary's room we looked in and saw Mary was riding cowgirl on Joe while he was massaging her tiny "A" cup titties. We heard him tell Mary she had the perfect breasts.

I called into the room saying, "Make her feel good Joe, that's the only way you're going to get out of there alive."

Mary and Joe looked towards the doorway and Mary smiled back at me saying, "This man has a wonderful cock and I'm gonna ride this thing until he can't get it up anymore."

"So Joe, I guess you're spending the night with Mary. Oh Mary, I need him alive to come and get us at the airport on Monday night." The three of us in the hallway laughed and Joe blew his load deep inside Mary.

Mary rolled off him and after she caught her breath she said, "I'm gonna ride out to the airport with you and come back with Joe. The only thing is I'm going as his shotgun and remind him what I have waiting for him when we return."

"So you're going to ride naked in the front seat, that's cool." Beth said.

Joe looked at me and asked, "Is that alright with you, boss"

"Joe, you are in charge of your car." I reminded him, "If you want some eye candy on a night like tonight, then go for it. Just remember to drive extra careful we don't want a scandal."

"YES SIR!" Joe said with as much enthusiasm he could muster in his state of rehabilitation from exerting all his energy on pleasing Mary.

Mary laughed saying, "We are gonna have a fun weekend."

Joe smacked his forehead and said, "Now we're up to a whole weekend. Dan your cops sure know how to tempt a man."

I laughed again and said, "Remember Mary, he has to be alive and well, so he can pick us up on Monday."

"Don't worry Dan," Mary replied, "I'm gonna make sure Joe is well cared for, while you're gone."

Everyone who was going on the trip was wide awake, at least for now, and we played in the pool and sat in the hot tub. Joe and Mary came down and re-joined us on the deck. However, Ted told us he had to get some sleep because he had to work in the morning. So he and Marion wished us a safe trip and then went to bed.

Jenna and Kevin came back and when they came out on the deck they were both sporting huge smiles. Kim welcomed them back and they began giggling. Kim inquired what caused the giggles and Jenna said, "We stopped for gas and while Kevin was pumping the gas, I got out and offered to help him. Another car pulled into the gas station, and an old guy got out. He saw me and told me I looked good. Then this old lady got out of the car and started chewing him out for looking at my naked body. Of course, I didn't help matters standing there with my legs spread. She told him to get in the car and she'd pump the gas. When she saw him looking at my pussy, she told him not to look and called him an old fool. He told her to get back in the car and to keep quiet."

Before she got back in she told him, "You wait till I get you home; you'll regret looking at that lil naked hussy." Jenna said.

"So, in case she was going to give him a lot of shit when he got home, I hugged him and put one of his hands on my pussy and one on my titty and let him feel me. I figured at his age, he deserves a look and feel. It might be the last time for him to get his hands on a young girl." Jenna continued.

Kevin added, "The old guy must have been in his eighties. He was so excited when Jenna kissed him on the cheek and then hugged him. When she put his hand on her pussy, he looked at me and then looked down at his hand. I saw his hand moving so it was apparent he didn't forget what to do when he got the chance."

Jenna excitedly said, "Yep, his middle finger started moving almost immediately when I put his hand between my legs. I'll bet the old guy got rejuvenated enough to want some pussy from his wife tonight."

"Jenna you shouldn't tease old guys," I said, "They might have a heart attack if they get too excited."

"Ok daddy," Jenna replied, "I won't tease you anymore." Everyone cracked up laughing.

We lounged around until it was time to put some clothes on for our trip. While we were dressing, Joe made a couple of phone calls to make sure the other chauffer and the van drivers were going to be on time. Soon the gate phone rang and Terri answered it and let the van driver in with instructions to wait for the gate to close and then pull up in the front of the house.

We didn't take long to get our suitcases put in the van. Shelly stood by the limo and gave all of us a hug and kiss before she wished us a safe trip. Then she turned to Mary and said, "I'll lock everything up but I won't turn on the alarm, you'll have to do that when you get home."

Mary replied, "I have a key to the front door. I'll let you know when we get back."

All of us, except Mary got into the back of the limo and then Joe held the front door open for a very naked Mary. She placed a towel on the front seat and then sat down. Joe closed the door and then rushed around to the driver's side. Once he was seated, he looked over at Mary and smiled. He said, "Mary, thank you for making a dream come true."

Mary said, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet. I want you to tell me your wildest dream and we'll see if we can make it come true."

Joe smiled and started the limo. He started down the driveway and the van driver followed him. It didn't take long to get to the airport and when they arrived at the hanger, the other limo pulled in moments later. The van drivers pulled over by the plane and with assistance from the ground crew, they loaded our luggage into the plane.

Meanwhile, I walked over to Tom Banks followed by my family. I shook hands with Tom and suggested we wait to make introductions on the plane where it's quiet.

Tom replied, "Good idea."

Tom and I led the way up the stairs and into the plane. Linda and Jen stood beside the door and welcomed us as each one passed by them. When everyone was on the plane I suggested we go up to the lounge. Again, Tom and I led the way. I asked everyone except Tom to take a seat and we'd get the introductions done.

When everyone was seated I said, "I want to welcome you on this adventure. For the next few days we are going to be free to have fun in the Hawaiian sun." Cheers rose from everyone.

I added, "You'll find out more about this trip later on, during our flight. Since we're going to be living together for the next few days, I'd like to get introductions over with immediately so we'll be able to know each other by name. Tom would you like to go first?"

"Ok Dan," Tom replied, "Right here in the front row is my lovely wife and my most trusted friend Janet. Please stand up as I introduce you. Next, my son Tom Jr. is back there beside his lovely wife Faith."

"My daughter, the tom boy, no pun intended, is right there in the middle, please stand up Audrey. I always tease her about being a tom boy because she can climb a tree faster than her boyfriend Frank. Frank please stand up, you know I love you. Then of course when the rumors started filling the text messages that we were going to Hawaii, Audrey asked if her best friend could come along. So over there beside my daughter is her best friend Katie."

"Last but certainly not least, is my partner in crime, who stood by me for years and helped me through mountains of paperwork, my executive secretary, Brenda Summers. Oops, I lied, I'm the last one, hi my name is Tom Banks."

I smiled and started the applause which lasted a few seconds until Tom's family sat down. I looked around before starting, "I'm going to do something different than Tom and start by introducing my daughter Jenna. Jenna is my family's wild child. If there's ever a challenge or dare, Jenna most likely started it or at the minimum, can be found in the middle of the activity."

Suddenly we heard, "Way to go Jenna!" Everyone laughed as Audrey and Katie settled back in their seats.

"Audrey, possibly like you, when my daughter started thinking about a four day absence from her boyfriend, she quickly asked, just a few hours ago, if Kevin could come along with us. They had to rush to Kevin's house and pack a bag so he could be sitting beside Jenna right now. Please stand up Kevin."

"In the back row of chairs are my new daughters Terri and Hanna. I'll let them tell you their stories, if they want to. But I want to say, we are very fortunate to have them as part of our family. Next to them is their personal bodyguard Officer Joanna Doyle."

"Next I'd like to introduce two wonderful secretaries Kelly Jones and Allison Fields who are here to pick Brenda's brain on the way to or on the way home. Either way, I will not allow any business to be conducted while we are on the ground, or in the water, in Hawaii. This is a business and pleasure trip but business can only be conducted in the air. So ladies, if I hear you trying to conduct business while you're sunning on the beach, you'll have to swim and walk home." Everyone laughed for a few seconds.

"I'm getting to the end so beside myself, I'm Dan Morrison, there are two wonderful and giving ladies sitting right here in front of me. Both of them have made me what I am today. First, my loving wife and mother of my child is Kim. Sitting next to her is a young lady who came to work for me fresh out of high school and she has been with me ever since. Like Brenda, Beth Thompson has been by my side preparing paperwork so when I stand up to speak, I know I have the most current information. Well, except for this speech that is."

Tom started clapping and everyone joined in. I raised my hand and said "Wait a minute, there are two more people just entering the room back there. Please come up here ladies."

When Linda and Jen were beside me I said, "I want to introduce our flight attendants Linda and Jen. If you want or need anything during our flight, they will assist you. Linda, do you have anything to say since we have their undivided attention?"

Linda said, "Welcome aboard. I talked to the captain and he said everything has been buttoned up and we will be getting underway in a few minutes. During takeoff, please remain in your seat and make sure your seat is in the upright position. Also please fasten your seatbelt. Once we are in the air, Captain McGrath will let me know when it is safe for you to move around. We will have a meal, in the dining room downstairs, in about thirty minutes. Oh yeah, If you need to smoke, please step out one of the center doors, and enjoy our wing top smoking area."

The plane started moving so Linda said, "Please buckle up now and I'll take any questions you may have when we are airborne."

Captain McGrath maneuvered the plane to the end of the runway and our take off was smooth. We were in the air about ten minutes before the phone rang and Linda got up and answered it. When she hung up she said, "You can unbuckle your seat belt and move around now. If you sit down in a seat please fasten your seatbelt in case you go to sleep. That way if we hit any turbulence, you won't be thrown out of your seat. Captain McGrath will be welcoming you aboard shortly. While we're waiting, does anyone have any questions?"

When no one had any questions I stood up and said, "Since you can move around, this would be a great time for everyone to get to know each other. By the way the resort we were going to stay at had a fire and called us just today to tell us our reservations were canceled. So later on in the flight Beth has some updated news for you on the new resort we will be staying at. Right now, we can head down to the dining room."

Tom came over to me and asked, "What are you going to do?"

I smiled and looked around before saying in a very quiet voice, "Beth is going to make a very special presentation before we land. That way you won't have to come up with any kind of story. She'll do a show and tell kind of presentation."

"Are you serious Dan? Is she going to ...?"

"Yes," I said with a wink, "Yes, she'll be nude so there won't be any doubt." I responded.

"Holy crap Dan," Tom started to say, "Talk about going above ..."

"Hey you two, you already know each other." Janet said, "Come on, greet the other people here."

Tom and I moved around together and greeting everyone with a handshake. We moved towards the stairs and followed everyone to the dining room. Tom asked me what we were having and I let him know I told Linda to have Jerry surprise us with one of your favorites.

Tom turned to me and said, "Dan, I really appreciate what you're doing. This is so special to me to get away with friends and family. I want you to know, I consider you a friend, Dan."

"Thanks Tom, I had a feeling you did but you were the kind of boss who came up through the ranks of old time CEOs and you learned to speak gruffly and bark orders. I didn't mind that at all because I always knew the employees in my department were giving me a hundred and ten percent. And if you did have something to say to me about our department, you said what was on your mind directly to me. I never minded your frankness; it scared the shit out of a lot of other department heads."

"I have a little different approach to managing than most employers and even you, Tom. I've always thought of myself as part of the team and that's the way I'm still managing. I can get rough if I need to, but I want people to work with me more than they work for me."

"Dan, your style doesn't matter as long as you are getting the job done." Tom replied as we walked into the dining room and the wonderful aroma filled the air.

Tom and I both noticed the younger people of our group had already formed their little internal group and they were talking and laughing. Joanna moved over to me and said, "I think while we're in the air there isn't much chance of any danger so I'm going to give Terri and Hanna some space."

Tom asked, "Are you really an officer? You should be a model; you're too cute to be a police officer."

Joanna smiled and blushed before she responded with, "Thank you kind sir. You know what a girl likes to hear. But yes, I'm a police officer and right now I'm on special detail as Terri and Hanna's personal bodyguard. No one is going to mess with them as long as I'm able to prevent it."

Tom turned to me and asked, "May I enquire why the girls need their own personal bodyguard and what it has to do with you?"

Suddenly Captain McGrath's voice came over the speakers telling us about our flight. He included our cruising speed and altitude. He gave us an approximate time of arrival then jokingly added, that is, if we don't get tied up in traffic over California's I-5. He added he hoped we enjoyed our flight and reminded us dinner would be served shortly.

Linda asked me, "Are we ... you know ... is this one of the trips where we come out here too?"

"Oh yes," I said, "You will always eat with me unless the table is full of executives."

Linda laughed and picked up the phone and called the flight deck. She told the captain we are in the dining room and she was ready to serve dinner. Before she hung up the phone she said, "Tell the others to wash their hands before they come back here."

All of us who heard Linda started laughing. The younger people just looked at us.

We moved to sit down and I offered Tom the seat at the head of the table but he refused politely. He insisted that I sit at the head of the table so Kim, Beth, Joanna, Kelly and Allison sat down in chairs on my right and Tom sat down on my left with Janet, Brenda, Tom Jr., and Faith beside him.

While Linda and Jen served our meals, Captain McGrath and Sam the navigator came into the dining room and Captain McGrath held up his hands and said, "See Mother Linda, I washed my hands, do you want to smell the soap on them."

Linda responded with, "No son I'm not going to sniff your hands. I don't know where they've been. Now sit down so I'll know where to put your plate." Once again, everyone burst out laughing.

"Yes ma'am, that's what I love about the flight deck, there ain't no bossy women up there."

I quickly spoke up, "Hummmmm, that gives me an idea, maybe I can hire a female pilot with the same experience as you Bob and see what happens."

Bob and Sam stepped over to Tom's chair and greeted him with the same respect they would have, if he was still their boss. Bob moved around the table to sit next to Allison while Sam sat down next to Faith.

"Dan you know, I was just beginning to like you and now you've gone and said that."

"Hey now Bob," It was Beth speaking up. "Have you seen that gorgeous red-head pilot the Turner Company has?"

"Oh, My - God!" Captain McGrath exclaimed. "When that beauty walks out of the hanger and climbs into that hot-rod Gulfstream, I want to quit my job and volunteer to fly for Jimmy Turner for free. She's got one flight suit that will give a dead guy a hard-on."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds