The Morrisons Ch. 25

"Does anyone else have any questions for me?" Leyanni asked.

After a few seconds of not hearing anything, Leyanni said, "Ok, if you think of anything later, there's a phone in each cabin. A number is listed on the front of the phone that will come right to my cell phone. I am available to you twenty four hours a day. While we were talking, your luggage was delivered to one of the cabins. You can decide who stays in which cabin. I have some people outside with golf carts who will take you to the coconut grove. Please enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to use our resort to its fullest. Goodbye for now and I'll stop down later to make sure everyone gets settled in."

I noticed Leyanni signaled to Beth as we started to walk out the door. I was almost to the door, when Beth called to me and asked me to come back to her and Leyanni. I looked at Kim and Tom, "Go ahead and go to the cabins, Beth and I will catch up with you."

I walked back to Leyanni and Beth and Leyanni offered for us to sit down in comfortable chairs. One of the young ladies brought us some towels to sit on. Once we were seated Leyanni said, "Dr. Mitch ..... Marsh, called me and he told me he would like it if all of you enjoyed your Hawaiian experience. I mentioned to Beth, when we talked, we can plan a luau. I have made plans to host a huge luau for tomorrow night. We are going to do a traditional roast a pig and we'll have dancers. I wanted to give both of you a heads up so you can enjoy your activities tomorrow but get some rest in the afternoon. Our luau can and most likely will go into the early morning hours."

"While we're meeting, I want you to know if your group wants to go to the Pearl Harbor, World War II museum, I will gladly make all the arrangements for that to happen. You have young people with you that need to know our history. Let me know and I'll take care of all the details." Leyanni said.

"Leyanni, I really appreciate all that you've done and are planning to do. Is there any way I can repay you for everything?" I asked.

"Have a great memorable vacation is all I ask. Since it's only the three of us here, I understand Mr. Banks has cancer and this trip is really for him. I want to help you make his trip, the trip he and his family will remember and cherish. Come to me if you need anything and I do mean anything. I think both of you need to get down to the coconut grove. I'll take you down in my cart." Leyanni replied.

We stood up and Leyanni said, "Bring your towel to sit on."

Beth and Leyanni walked towards the door and I followed them. I've always loved to look at beautiful women and Leyanni's nude body was one that would give a dead man a hard-on.

We walked outside and followed Leyanni to a beautiful cart that was wide enough to sit three people across each of the three seats. Leyanni spread her towel out on the driver's seat as she said, "Beth you can sit next to me. No offense Dan, but Beth's beauty in enchanting to me."

Beth blushed as she replied, "Oh Leyanni, your beauty is captivating. I've been struck by your beauty since we arrived. Your body is so ...."

"Thank you Beth but in my eyes," Leyanni interrupted, "There are some beautiful women with you but you stand out in your group. You girl, are stunningly beautiful. Dan you're a very lucky man to be surrounded by such beauty."

"I know I am but I have to agree with Beth's assessment. If you don't mind me saying, it would be a sin to cover your magnificent body. As a male, I've already checked you out and find you to be exceptionally beautiful. Your beautiful bronze skin color is far more radiant than the pictures we see in the Hawaiian advertisements. If you posed for those ads, I believe Hawaii would sink into the ocean from all the people flocking here from the mainland."

Leyanni laughed as she inserted, "Dan would you come and save me from drowning if my island started to sink?"

"Yes, even if I had to swim most of the way." I replied.

"You sir, are not a typical male. I look forward to seeing more of you and your group. I don't know if Marsh told you yet but he's already told me to welcome you back anytime you want to come. He said something about you and your group are family."

I smiled to myself as we rode along. A couple minutes into our ride, I noticed Leyanni drove with her left hand on the wheel and her right hand rested on her thigh but she was touching Beth's thigh. I also noticed when we hit a bump; Beth allowed her legs to open a little so her thighs pressed against both Leyanni and my thighs.

We arrived in the coconut grove and both Beth and I were struck by the beauty of the cabins nestled in amongst coconut trees and the pure white sand beach framed by turquoise blue ocean water. Leyanni said, "The forecast is for knee to thigh high NE wind swell for the morning going more SSE during the day."

"This is so beautiful," Beth gasped, "In my wildest dreams I couldn't imagine anything more breathtaking."

"You can come back and enjoy this anytime you want." Leyanni said.

Kim came running out of a cabin when she saw us and said, "Oh Dan, you have to see inside the cabin, it's simply breathtaking."

I laughed saying, "Beth just used the word breathtaking a few seconds ago when she saw the outside of the cabins, beach and ocean."

"Oh Leyanni," Kim exclaimed, "You have such a gorgeous resort. I love it."

"Thank you Kim," Leyanni replied, "We really enjoy having people here to enjoy themselves even though it makes more work for us. While I'm on the subject, I forgot to tell you our maid service will be cleaning each cabin daily. Unlike in a hotel, our maids will come to your cabin and do their work even if you are in the cabin. Also, unlike in a hotel, our maids are nude. Given the fact that they have seen just about everything, they aren't bothered if they see someone in a, let's say, compromising position."

"So what you're saying," Beth added, "If we're having sex, in any combination, they will go about doing their work without being offended."

"I couldn't have said it better." Leyanni said with a smile.

"Ok," Beth said, "I'll let the others know they don't have to worry when the maid arrives at their cabin."

As we were talking we saw Tom, Janet, Tom Jr., Faith and Audrey walk off their cabin porch, across the sand to the beach. Tom was between his wife and daughter, while Tom Jr. and Faith walked beside Janet. All of them were holding hands as they strolled to the edge of the water and then stopped. Beth looked at me and I saw the moisture forming in her eyes as she said, "That's what this trip is all about. Look at them; even though they didn't expect to be nude in front of each other, they are taking everything in stride. That is a picture for their family album; I wish I had a camera."

Leyanni giggled before she asked, "Can you keep a secret?"

Beth, Kim and I looked at Leyanni before each of us said, "Yes."

Leyanni held up her watch and pushed on the stem. "There you go, I'll email the picture to you Beth. You can have it printed and give it to them."

I looked at Leyanni's watch and now instead of the watch face, we saw the picture she just took of the Banks family. She said, "If you'd like, I'll discreetly take some pictures of the family enjoying this vacation and we can transfer them to your laptop so you can print them or burn them into a disc for the family."

"I think that would be an excellent idea," Kim blurted out.

"I wasn't even thinking about taking pictures," I added, "But I guess you're right, that would be an excellent way to document the good times so they'll have them to remember."

Leyanni looked at all of us before saying, "I can feel the love all of you have for that family. I think all of you are very special for wanting to do something for your former boss. There aren't many people like you, now-days."

"I'll tell you what, when we do the luau, I can have a couple of our surveillance techs video the luau. It's a Hawaiian party like none other you've ever experienced. Even though you'll know it's being recorded, none of you will know who's doing it. Our people are very discreet." Leyanni added.

"I can't think of a better gift to them when we get home." I added, "Would it be possible for your techs to discreetly video what we do on this trip. Like if we go surfing or diving and while we are enjoying the beach. Whatever they can get, would be great."

"Ok," Leyanni said, "I'll get some surveillance techs right on it. They'll be out here in a few minutes. I'll also include some on any trip or event you do. So if you see someone extra in your group, I'll leave it up to the three of you to make sure that person or persons are included in your activities."

"Will your techs be nude also?" Beth asked.

"Oh, of course they will." Leyanni replied with a giggle.

Leyanni said her goodbyes and the three of us walked over to the cabin Kim had selected. Our cabin was flanked on one side by Tom, Janet, and Brenda and on the other side of us Joanna, Terri and Hanna. The cabins were spread out in the grove so people staying in them wouldn't necessarily bump into each other unless it was intentional. There were picnic tables spread out in the grove also.

Beth immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately before she said, "This is where I want to come on our honeymoon. I love this place."

Kim walked over and hugged both of us saying, "That's an excellent idea, a honeymoon in paradise."

Kelly and Allison both hooted and cheered as they walked over to us and joined us in a group hug. I looked around my little harem before saying, "Ladies, I want all of you to feel free to enjoy yourselves while you're on this trip. All of you have probably noticed there's more than one cock in our group. You'll have to get permission from each individual owner to use it but as beautiful as all of you are, I don't think any of you will have a problem."

Kelly and Allison decided to go explore the resort and soon after they left, Beth said, "Honey let's go out on the beach and see if we can make Dan Jr. For some reason, I want everyone to see me making love to my future husband."

"OH yes!" Kim exclaimed, "I'll even help aim his wonderful cock at your delicious pussy sweetheart."

We grabbed some large beach towels off the rack and the three of us headed for the beach. As we walked off the porch I noticed immediately Beth was going to get her wish. All of Tom's family was on the beach along with our flight staff and crew.

Beth was holding my hand on one side and Kim on the other as we walked right down to the beach chairs and Beth selected the one closest to Tom Jr. and Faith. Audrey, Frank and Katie were on the other side a couple of lounges away. I spread my beach towel out on the lounge and then reclined the back of the lounge down a little ways.

As I was standing up Beth was sinking to her knees in the white sand. Without any hesitation she swallowed my cock until her bottom lip touched my balls. I stood there a few seconds enjoying the sensations of her warm mouth before I looked over at Tom and Janet. Both of them were smiling so I reached down and held the sides of Beth head and started to fuck her mouth.

I was enjoying myself way to much when suddenly Beth pulled off my cock and said, "Lay down mister, I've been waiting all night for that hard cock of yours. I hope you don't mind our audience, I'm horny!"

I did as I was told and my cock was standing up as rigid as a flag pole. True to her word, Kim reached between Beth's legs when she straddled me and aimed my cock at Beth's hairless pussy. As the mushroom head of my cock disappeared inside Beth, those watching sighed right along with Beth. Slowly and confidently Beth lowered her pussy down my cock until she had it all and she sat on my groin, fully impaled.

After a few seconds, she began to slowly undulate her hips in small circles. The circular hip movement became more demanding as the intensity of her shear ecstasy raced throughout her body. Beth threw her head back as the surge of her first orgasm hit her like a brick. Her hands were braced on her thighs and she spasmodically moved in whatever direction she wanted. Her moaning turned to soft screams and finally to loud orgasmic screams of pleasure.

I was almost ready to blow my load when Beth slowed her movement and then stopped. She smiled down at me saying, "God, I love your cock."

I looked over and saw Tom was lying flat on his lounge and Janet was devouring his cock in front of the rest of his family. Brenda was sitting on the lounge next to Tom and Janet with her legs spread with her fingers moving rapidly over her clit.

Tom Jr., Faith, Audrey, Frank and Katie watched in awe as Janet stroked and sucked Tom's cock for the first time in front of anyone other than Brenda and Linda. Tom Jr.'s eyes were glued to his mother's exposed pussy and asshole from her kneeling position. Frank was trying hard not to get caught looking at his girlfriend's mother. However, it was difficult for anyone on the beach to miss Janet's natural double "D" titties with dark pink areola, swinging back and forth while she milked Tom's cock.

Like Beth, Janet sensed that Tom was almost ready to cum so she moved up and squatted over Tom's cock and eased herself down on it until she had the whole thing inside her. Janet looked around and saw her children looking at her. "Tom, I think the cat's out of the bag."

"What do you mean," Tom queried, "Audrey has seen us making love many times. She learned how to peek into our bedroom, from her brother."

"Are you kidding me?" Janet shrieked, "And you didn't tell me?"

"There was no need to tell you sweetheart," Tom said with a huge smile, "You never caught them. That would have been very awkward to say something like, keep sucking honey; your daughter is learning how to give a blow job. Then there were times when we had sex with me behind you and your son was glued to that little space when we didn't close the door all the way, watching every move we made. I guess it didn't turn out so bad; we're going to be grandparents soon. How am I doing Tom?"

"That's about right dad," Tom Jr. replied, "But seeing mom sucking and fucking out here in broad daylight where everyone can see her delicious naked body is a real change from watching her through your mostly closed bedroom door, into the dim lighted bedroom. Right.... Audrey?"

"Yes mom," Audrey added, "You look much better out here sucking dad's cock. Oh God, I never thought I'd ever admit to watching you. I'm so wet from watching you ride dad's cock, and Frank has a hard-on, so you look good to him too."

Janet paused for a moment and looked at her husband before she asked, "Why didn't you tell me they were watching us?"

"That's easy sweetheart," Tom said, "Both of us had such hectic schedules and we were only with our children briefly in the morning before we left for work, I figured a few peeks wouldn't hurt anything. Besides, as far as I know, they never asked us those questions that most parents dread. I don't think it hurt anything for them to see the real thing instead of reading about it in the sanitized books at school."

"Actually mom," Tom Jr. said, "IF you weren't my mother, I'd ask your husband if there was a chance for me to pleasure you. Maybe even offer him a chance to swap partners."

"Where did you learn about swapping Tom?" Janet demanded

"Mom, I'm married now. I've learned many more sexual things since I've lived at home. Faith is the excellent partner. I won't go into any details but she keeps things interesting in everything we do." Tom Jr. added.

"Come on honey," Tom said, "We've watched long enough, let's go lie down over there and enjoy ourselves."

Faith and Tom Jr. chose to lie down on the lounge on the other side of us. Faith laid down on her back and spread her legs. Tom didn't hesitate to crawl up between her legs kissing each leg as he moved closer towards her slick pussy. Faith lifted her legs and let them fall over the arms of the lounge, giving her husband full access to her glistening pussy. Tom moved slowly and deliberately until his lips touched Faith's puffy pussy lips. Attentively, Tom stuck out his tongue and licked Faith's clit only a few times. Then he moved in and attacked her clit with tender nibbles before he captured it between his teeth and held it. With expert use of his tongue on the tip of the trapped clit Faith experienced her first of many orgasms in front of their group.

The lounges on the beach were extra wide so they could accommodate two people, side by side. Audrey, Frank and Katie moved two lounges together; it was like having a huge bed. The three of them got on the two lounges with Frank in the middle. Audrey and Katie had been best friends since the second grade so they were almost like sisters. Although Frank was Audrey's boyfriend, with the current changes, Audrey was more than willing to share him with Katie.

Janet watched her daughter move down Frank's body until her face was near his cock. Audrey reached out and gently grasped her boyfriend's cock before she lowered her head and took the whole thing into her mouth. Janet didn't know her daughter even knew how to give a blow job so she watched in fascination while her daughter's head moved up and down on his cock. It became apparent to Janet that Audrey was either a fast learner from watching her give her father a blow job a few minutes prior or she'd been experimenting for a long time.

Katie wasn't going to be outdone so she leaned over and planted a kiss on Frank's lips at the same time she cupped his balls and rolled them in her hand. Frank started to moan and move his hips in time with Audrey's motions. Katie moved between Frank's legs and moved up until she could kiss his balls. Finally she opened her mouth and gently sucked one inside. She began to move her tongue around it and Frank groaned loudly. Both girls worked together to give Frank another first time experience.

Tom looked at his daughter sucking her boyfriend's cock and said, "Damn honey, your daughter looks like she's enjoying herself as much as you do when you suck my cock. Remember all those times you came to visit me in my office and you sucked my cock and the wonderful times I fucked you over my desk?"

"I remember the first time I walked in on you two fucking on the desk," Brenda injected, "At first I didn't know if I should stay and watch until you were finished or run. Tom, I was so embarrassed for walking into your office unannounced."

"I remember that!" Janet added, "That was the beginning of our beautiful friendship. I remember how Tom waved for you to close the door and come over to the desk. You took baby steps all the way from the door. Your eyes were as wide as saucers. Oh yes .... I remember."

Audrey's moan brought Janet's attention back to her daughter. Frank had inserted his finger into Audrey's pussy and was finger fucking her while she sucked his cock. Unbeknown to her mother or father, Audrey sucked Frank's cock often, to keep him happy. The difference today was everyone could see her kneeling next to Frank's legs, with her ass in the air. Even her parents and her brother watched as she took his stiff cock in her hand before she lowered her lips to the head of his cock and began to suck it. She knew some of the other members of her group were moving around the beach behind her so she spread her knees apart giving anyone behind her an unobstructed view of her virginal pussy.

Audrey was smart enough to know Frank had needs and the last thing she wanted was for him to persuade her to allow him to fuck her. Therefore she was more than willing to give him hand jobs and blow jobs almost any time he wanted one. Now, with Katie's help, a guy would have to be out of his mind to turn down a chance to be with two naked girls at the same time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds