• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Mother In Law Ch. 1

The Mother In Law Ch. 1

I know that a lot of people feel that lusting after an in law is just as bad as incest, but I disagree. In laws are not blood relations and with a different twist of fate you may have ended up with that person anyway. So with that I will tale you my story of lusting or my in law, more specifically my mother in law. She is not much to look at, about 5' 4," blue eyes, dark hair, about 190 pounds, but she has a big round ass and big DD tits. Her hair is cut short, she hardly ever weirs make up, and has not had a boy friend in many years. She got a divorce about 10 years ago and has just not been in a relationship since then.

It all got started before I even got married. While I was going to college I had to live with my girlfriend who was living with her mom and grandmother. Her mom would walk around the house with a t-shirt and no bra on. Her big tits would sway and bounce under the thin material of the shirt and I would get rock hard. Most of the time I would just go into the bathroom get a pair of her old panties out of the laundry basket and jerk off using them. I would put them to my nose and take a long sniff. She has such a musky smell, and sometimes I could see the residue her pussy would leave in the crotch. I would lick the crotch or put it in my mouth and suck the taste out it didn't take long until I was spraying my cum in the crotch of the panties. Other times when I got hard looking at her I would get my girlfriend and take her to the bedroom and fuck her brains out. I imagined I was fucking her mom.

After about a year her ex-husband got remarried, she took it hard and started drinking, something she does not do well. I was working on the weekends till 3 am every Friday and Saturday, when I got home one Saturday I walk into the house to see my mil (mom in law) passed out with a bottle of peppermint schnapps in her hand. I started to help her back to her room, and as I tried to left her she looked at me and said," I have always liked you."

With that she passed out again, falling onto the couch. She was only wearing a sleep shirt and panties, no bra. The air conditioning was on and her nipples were so hard. I thought there would be no harm in it so I lifted her shirt to take a peek. They looked so nice, my dick sprang to life, and without thinking I bent down and started sucking on one of her tits.

It felt so good in my mouth, I licked it with my tongue and bit it slightly with my teeth. I had positioned myself right between her legs and shortly I realized this. I began to rub her inner thigh with my hand and soon was rubbing her pussy outside of her panties. I could feel the heat and dampness of her womanhood, and my balls stared to ache. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I had to let my cock feel what my hand was. I pulled my dick free and as I suck a tit I rub her crotch with my cock. It felt so good, but it was still not enough, I wanted to feel her. I gently pulled her panties to the side to expose her lips. It was wonderful. I was now looking at what I had only thought of before. I slid my middle finger across the crack of her lips and felt the wetness of her pussy.

I could smell her sent and had to taste it, so I bent down and begin to lick my mil's pussy. It was so musky and dank, I tried to lick so gently, but hard enough to separate the lips. I had to let my dick feel this, so I put my cock against her wet pussy and began to rub, it felt great. I could see the precum dripping of the head of my cock. All of the sudden my dick was half way in her pussy, I had pulled back too far and it slipped right in. She stirred and mumbled something, I froze. There I was, my mil with her shirt pulled up and panties pulled to the side, and I have my pants down and half of my bone in her pussy. My heart was about to explode when she just relaxed and fell back to sleep. I pulled my dick out and licked her pussy one last time before I put everything back in place. I left her there one the couch and hurried to the bathroom where I finish the job on my dick. I shot a huge load into a dirty pair of her panties. As I got into bed with my girlfriend she asked my how my night went, I told her it could have been better but that it was a real good night.

The next morning I heard my girlfriend waking her mom up. She was fussing at her, saying "what are you doing out here, I can't believe you. I bet Trouble (me) saw you, I can just imagine what he thinks of you now." If she only knew. I finally married that girlfriend of mine and we got a place of our own. After only a few months of living their the mil and her mother fell on hard times and moved in with was, but that is another story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Mother In Law Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds