• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Mother-In-Law Option

The Mother-In-Law Option

12

There comes a time in everyone's life when they have to make a decision about priorities. Lucky people get to decide which of several good options to select. Unlucky people have to decide which option is the least evil. My situation was closer to the latter one than the former one; but always looking out for ways to make lemonade out of lemons I found something that I could not only live with, but thrive.

My name is Kevin Blanton. I have a few things about me that are exceptional, some real weaknesses, and some average characteristics. I guess that makes me pretty normal. One thing that I have that I always thought was highly desirable is a high libido. That doesn't always work for you, however, if you have to make decisions about priorities since it can temper your logic.

I married my wife Sophie after we dated for about 18 months. At the time that I met Sophie I admit to being too impressed with looks and not impressed enough with character. Sophie is long on looks, not so on character, as I would only find out later.

Being the shallow guy that I was one thing that gave me confidence about a long term relationship with Sophie was the appearance of her mother Eve. It's an often talked about theory that if you want to know what your wife will look like in twenty years, look at her mother. I know that it's only a theory and is far from universally true, but in my experience it does have some validity.

Eve is twenty one years older than Sophie. As far as looks are concerned Eve is an outlier for her age. Despite their age disparity I really do believe that if 100 random heterosexual male strangers saw Sophie at 32 and Eve at 53 -- their ages at the start of this story -- despite the fact that Sophie is a very good-looking woman fifty of the guys would say that Eve is as good-looking or even better-looking. She certainly has more pronounced headlights!

Of course looks aren't everything -- even a shallow guy like myself recognized that at least somewhat when I first met Eve -- and I'd never really warmed up to her as this story started, or she to me. The problem I had with Eve was that she was too prissy and pious. Everything had to be proper with her -- and she loved to talk about her love for Lord Jesus her Savior even in conversations where no one else cared to hear about it.

Sophie's father Thornton is an odd duck. He also is good-looking but hasn't aged nearly as well as Eve has. He is a hard, no-nonsense man who doesn't show much emotion and sees everything in black-and-white. He is also pious, although perhaps not to the extent that Eve espouses her piety.

I own my own business so my hours are flexible, though I put in more time than any of my employees, and I do well monetarily. Sophie and I have three kids who at the start of this story were nine, seven, and six, and they are the loves of my life, for many reasons unfortunately even more so than Sophie. Even though all of the kids are in school Sophie is a stay-at-home-mom who doesn't need to work for financial reasons but who does do some part time work as a very skilled seamstress.

Now to priorities:

Starting about two months before the start of this tale I suspected that Sophie was having an affair. From my research I found that there are at least thirty different things that can make a husband suspicious; what almost all of them have in common is "change" when there is no overlying reason for it. Some wives become less interested in sex, less intimate in general, pick fights for no reason, or have other really demonstrative changes.

Sophie didn't exhibit really demonstrative changes. Rather hers were subtle and included a new cell phone that she kept hidden and on a different plan than mine and her regular one; more concern for her appearance even when doing normal "mom" things; some new friends; and being "more busy" than in the past so that I had to do more for the kids. As far as the latter is concerned, don't get me wrong, I loved doing things for and with my kids; it's just that as a stay-at-home-mom she normally had more free time than I did and enjoyed the kids as much as I did.

Being well-situated economically, I hired a P I firm. A two women, one man, team worked on the situation for about two weeks, costing me a pretty penny, but they were excellent at their job. The preliminary report was what I expected but I had them continue for four more weeks to get a complete picture of the situation.

After the first two weeks the situation was that Sophie had three liaisons with the husband of one of her new "friends." The relationship seemed to be casual recreational sex. I knew Sophie's relatively new friend and had met her husband a couple of times. Her friend was just as good looking as Sophie if not slightly better looking, and she and her husband also had three kids each about three years older than ours because her friend and her husband were about four or five years older than we are.

I was in a quandary as to what to do -- which caused an examination of my priorities. I'm not the type to do nothing but I had to consider what effect confronting Sophie about her affair would have. Since Sophie is an excellent mother, liked to fuck three times a week during almost our entire relationship (not a libido as high as mine but serviceable), was an excellent cook, was personable, was easy to talk to, and aside from her recreational fucking of another guy a good wife, I had to be careful that I didn't destroy our relationship because the last thing that I wanted was to be a weekend dad.

On the other hand, I had an overwhelming desire for revenge and punishment. I've been known to have a temper, be a tit-for-tat asshole, and have a strong desire to be in charge. It was when I was balancing my priorities that I came across the mother-in-law option!

When after six weeks the investigators gave me their full report it was clear that the relationship between Sophie and her paramour was stable; it wasn't escalating and wasn't diminishing. They both were apparently happy with the status quo. It was also clear from the investigation that cluing in Sophie's friend would result in disaster in view of the things the investigators had -- at my urging -- found out about her. Sophie's female friend was a nuclear bomb detonation type, and the blast would have leveled my family as well as hers.

Then just as I was about to leave the final meeting with the P Is Jennifer -- the lead investigator -- said "Oh Kevin, I almost forgot. One more thing that we came across that is really weird. We mistakenly followed a woman who looked a lot like Sophie to a motel one day when we temporarily lost sight of Sophie, and she seemed to be having an affair too. Can I show you a photo of her and see if you know her?"

My curiosity aroused I said "Sure."

Jennifer laid on the table three photos of Eve, obviously printed from a video. I almost fainted. Seeing the ghost-like look on my face Jennifer chuckled "I guess that you know her."

"Yeah," I gulped, "she's my super-pious mother-in-law."

"What?" Jennifer yelped, and then said something akin to "like mother, like daughter."

Suddenly my brain was flooded with ideas, most of which wouldn't survive scrutiny but some of which might. With a big grin I asked Jennifer "Give me all you have about her."

What she had was some more photos and a short video.

I gave Jennifer more information about Eve and paid for a deep-dive on her.

In the past couple of weeks before my meeting with Jennifer I had been more lethargic around Sophie than previously and I think that she was starting to wonder about things. While I still had regular sex with Sophie, it wasn't as vigorous as previously, and I desperately wanted to appear like nothing was wrong. With the revelation about my mother-in-law suddenly -- for reasons hard to explain -- I had much more vigor.

That night I fucked Sophie three times; something that I hadn't done in at least six or seven years -- and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe what made it most enjoyable was when I was fucking her doggy style I fantasized that it was her pious mother's pussy that I was reaming out and whose asshole I was fingering.

***************

The revelation about Eve allowed me to normalize my relationship with Sophie over the next five weeks while Jennifer and her co-workers did their job. When I met with Jennifer at the end of that time she had lots of information.

"It seems that Eve has a somewhat random session with guys from her church every other week, on Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't think that any of the four guys -- counting the guy we first saw her with when we partially mistook her for Sophie -- know about the others, and of course we haven't been doing this long enough to know if there are any repeats. But she used the same motel, even the same room, each time for the four liaisons that we found. We have good photos and videos from all four times, and some audio from two of the times."

I was very interested in the audio. Much of it was quite juvenile and icky but the upshot of it was that Eve wasn't getting enough or enjoyable enough sex at home from ole Thornton and somehow the Lord had blessed her activities "so that she could worship him more piously." Bullshit, I know, but then again I had never considered Eve to be a logical thinker.

As a last act for me I had Jennifer put a tracker on Eve's car so that I could be at the motel the next time that she was there and "out her." I still didn't have a clear picture in my mind what my ultimate goal was but I had a lot of thoughts swirling around.

The tracker informed me the next time that Eve's car went to her favorite motel, two weeks after her last liaison. This time it turned out that her liaison was with the first church member that she had been seen with. I immediately informed my assistants at work that I would be gone for several hours and took off. I had my cellphone camera ready as I pounded on the door of room 129 of the Lake Williams low class motel yelling "Security -- open up."

Eve's church friend answered the door with just his pants on while Eve sat up in bed with a sheet covering her. She gasped when she saw me and even louder when I started filming with my iPhone. The guy got angry and tried to grab the phone. He was six inches shorter and twenty five years older than me, and about the same weight only because he was tubby. I pushed him down on the ground.

Once Eve started crying and I stopped filming I looked at the guy still on the floor, rubbing his elbow. "Don't ever -- I mean ever -- be alone with Eve again or this video goes to your wife; got it meathead?"

The meathead nodded his understanding.

Then I turned to Eve: "I suggest that you see me at my office Friday after 5:30 p. m. We have to talk."

She wailed some more as I turned and left the motel room.

Eve showed up at my office dressed very primly with a forlorn look on her face exactly at 5:30 Friday when all of my employees had left. When she entered my office she immediately got defensive.

"I'm sorry that you saw that, Kevin, but that is the only time I have strayed..." she said before I cut her off.

"Don't lie, Eve; I have photos and videos of five times you have been at the same motel with four different guys just over the last two months. Don't lie to me again or I'll have to take drastic action."

She slumped down in a chair, held her purse tightly, and looked at the floor. When I said "My first question is 'why'?" she looked up.

After a sigh indicating that she knew that she had to come clean she said "Thornton is a cold and uncaring man with an almost non-existent libido. Plus I think that he has lost sexual interest in me. I only have done what I have to stay sane. Please, please don't tell anyone; I'll do anything," she announced as tears formed in her eyes.

"We'll get to that later. Next question, did you know that your daughter is having an affair?"

That seemed to surprise her. "No, I didn't. That makes me upset but also wonder if it is in response to you having one."

"In fact, dear mother-in-law, I've never had sex with anyone besides Sophie since I married her despite the fact that I have a higher libido than she does and would like to have fucked at least two or three more times a week," I snarled.

Eve almost jumped out of her chair when I said "fucked;" I had never sworn in front of her before. "What do you think of your daughter being unfaithful?" I asked.

After a long delay Eve said "I certainly don't approve of it; but I'd really hate to see you get divorced. That would be so hard on the kids and I know that Sophie really does love you."

"I can't stand idly by while she mocks our wedding vows. Don't you think that I'm entitled to some revenge -- or at least to make things even?"

Eve didn't respond, her eyes just got bigger.

After a long pause where I stared at her I said "I have come up with a plan that will allow me to ignore Sophie's transgressions and also help you out, and would insure that I never tell anyone about your own transgressions. Would you like to hear it?"

Eve's eyes got even wider as she sat wordlessly in what appeared to almost be a catatonic state. It was clear that she wasn't going to be able to verbally respond so I stood up and approached her. Over the last two weeks I had made up my mind what my priorities were and if I could achieve them I could handle the status quo with Sophie.

When I reached Eve I gently removed her purse from her hands and placed it on the chair next to her.

Then I gently lifted Eve onto her feet, placed her hands at her sides, and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her eyes were still as wide as humanly possible, but she seemed to have no other reaction.

As I unbuttoned and discarded her blouse I talked quietly to her. One of the things that I said was "You're a beautiful woman, Eve, regardless of your age and you deserve to have a satisfying sexual relationship with someone who cares for you."

I repeated that saying, and several others, as I carefully removed her bra causing her ponderous mammaries to pop out. I was struck by how nice they looked -- especially the nipples -- even better than her daughter's. A single tear forming in one of her eyes didn't dissuade me.

With her bra and blouse on the chair behind her, I got on my knees and undid the zipper on Eve's skirt and moved it down to the floor then helped her step out of it. It was then that I was hit with the pungent odor of a wet pussy. I slowly pulled her panties down and then buried my tongue in her slit.

I don't think that my tongue had invaded her pussy for more than 5 seconds before Eve started shaking. At first I thought that it was fear; I soon realized when she started groaning and covered her mouth with her hands that it was because she had been hit with an orgasm -- she was by far the fastest to orgasm of any woman I had ever seen or heard of in my life.

Still on my knees I moved my tongue, fingers, and even nose, around some more in her pussy while she put her hands on my head and moaned. It wasn't but a few minutes more when she had a second orgasm. I had to hold her up by her thighs to keep her from falling over the second orgasm took her so forcefully.

When Eve came down from her second orgasm I stood up. I had specifically dressed for this occasion after my employees left so I pulled the golf shirt over my head and dropped my pants, causing my stiff cock to pop out. Eve emitted a gasp.

I gently laid Eve down on her back on my desk, which had already been prepared for this situation including by placing a couple of blotters on it so that her back wouldn't be contacting a hard cold surface; then I methodically buried my cock in her pussy as we made intense eye contact.

We occasionally broke eye contact as I pistoned in-and-out of her moist and surprisingly snug pussy. She grabbed her own tits which provided enormously erotic visual stimulation as I continued to stroke in-and-out and squeeze her thighs. She had another orgasm, which caused her to shimmy and her pc muscles to clamp on my cock, but I was able to maintain control and didn't immediately ejaculate.

After Eve's first orgasm complements of my dick subsided I started pumping harder, she started emitting little yelps and squeezing the hell out of her nipples, and when she started to spasm I ejaculated a full load into her cunt which again had clamped down on my cock.

It's fortunate that no one else was in our building her scream was so primal as she was overcome by her fourth orgasm in the last half hour or so. Once I was depleted and she had stopped spasming I removed her hands from her tits, bent over, and started sucking her nipples. I didn't stop sucking, alternating one teat than the other, until she shivered again with her fifth orgasm, this less intense than the others but seemingly lasting longer.

I finally withdrew my cock from her warm, wet, orifice and then for the first time in my life kissed my mother-in-law on the lips.

"You are one great fuck, Eve," I mumbled into her ear, causing her to turn completely red. I don't know if it was from using a swearword or the compliment, but her blush didn't leave her.

Eve was a little shaky on her feet so I helped her get dressed and sat her back down in her chair. Still naked I sat on the desk opposite her. "As you can see Eve, I had a great deal of fun with you, and it appears that you liked what we just did."

"Yes," she hesitantly moaned, casting her eyes downward.

"What I would like to do is to make this a regular habit; once or twice a week; we can use one of the apartments that my company keeps for out-of-town visitors. Soon we will know each other's wants and desires and unbelievably the sex will get even better than it was today. You will be sexually fulfilled, I will be achieving either revenge or one---up-man-ship on Sophie whatever you want to call it, and there will be no reason for anyone to know or for me to divorce her. Of course you will not be able to have sex with anyone except for me and Thornton and I will not be able to have sex with anyone but you and Sophie. Sound like a good plan?"

Eve stared at me for a long time, then evoked a small grin and nodded her head "Yes."

"If you agree, to seal the deal, come over her and suck my cock," I said as I stood up and placed a couch pillow at my feet.

Eve silently stared for another minute or so, then got up, knelt on the pillow, grabbed by half-hard slimy cock, and inserted it into her mouth. To my surprise the pious prissy fifty three year old woman could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. I deposited a load of seminal fluid into her mouth within five minutes of when she first started sucking and she swallowed it all then licked her lips.

After I helped Eve to her feet I kissed her passionately, then reached behind me and picked up a burner phone off my desk. Handing the phone to her I said "I'll text you suggested days and times on this, with the actual day and time being one day and one hour later than what I text." Then reaching in back of me again I picked up a business card and handed it to her. "This has the address of my company's apartment on it -- #202 is the one we'll use."

Then I kissed her again and she walked unsteadily out of the room. I closed the door, got dressed in the clothes that I went to work with, and drove home with a super satisfied feeling and a smile in my heart.

***********

It's now three years later.

My kids are now 12, 10, and 9, and are well adjusted and enjoying life. I love them even more now.

Sophie seemed to outlive her affair about six months after I first fucked Eve, and in view of my close observation I'm sure that she hasn't started another one. Here paramour's wife never found out -- of if she did she didn't go nuclear like I and my P Is would have expected.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Mother-In-Law Option

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds