The Nabbed Nymphet Ch. 02

Mia shuddered to think of what other tortures awaited and yelped as the woman's long, slender fingers traced her most delicate slit, finding it slick with her juices.

A look of joyful discovery came over Lady Darsha as she raised her whetted finger and took it into her mouth. "What other hidden appetites might I find in you tonight?" she asked.

With a wave of her free hand Mia's legs were brought up, spread wide and she was at chest height with her tormentor, her most precious pink facing her. She had never felt more vulnerable, more exposed as Lady Darsha looked at her most private place, something few had ever seen.

"Oh look at you, how your pink petals hide so well between your soft little hill, under that fine, small patch of fur.." She licked the skin just above her pleasure mound and sucked the soft, smooth flesh between her lips before letting it go with a pop.

Mia shuddered, she couldn't help it, the sensations were so raw, she was so jumpy and sensitive. She realized then that her bonds had extended to accommodate her repositioning, that even though the Lady moved her about with some unseen magic, the rigging of the chains were what held her fast, drawing her ankles well apart, her hands above her head. She felt as though she couldn't stretch any more, more pressure would tear her limbs away and she struggled to breathe, to move at all.

Lady Darsha pried her slit apart cruelly, gazing at the delicate pink petals within. "So tender and perfect. So wet and ready." Her mouth descended on her, the tongue lapping up her juices, lips pinching her petals, and finally that tongue sought entry, the mouth sealed to her passage and sucked hungrily.

Mia couldn't help but cry out, the sensations were fantastic. Her belly felt tight, her head was swimming, her loins were so hot Mia felt she was about to burn. Lady Darsha pushed two fingers inside her. Mia's hips tried to move with the firm thrusts, slow withdrawals before she could catch herself and as she looked to the woman manipulating her Lady Darsha withdrew a long, sharp needle from the hem of her dress.

It caught the light as she held it up, her eyes bright with excitement. Her thumb came down on her hooded nub and rubbed in quick little circles as those long fingers kept thrusting, faster and faster.

Fear gripped Mia and just as her oncoming climax threatened to fade the woman's working hand brought it back with a vengeance. All the while her attention was divided between Lady Darsha's leering, grinning face and the long needle held aloft in her other hand. "Not long now, Mia," Lady Darsha said as she redoubled her efforts, jerking her hand inside her faster, harder as that thumb butted and rubbed her sensitive hooded nub.

It was true, Mia could feel herself flushing, her joy was almost upon her and she had no idea what Lady Darsha would do when it happened. No matter what she tried she couldn't put it off, the woman was too good. The tips of her fingers rubbed inside her firmly, massaging her hot depths. Her thumb pressed into the most sensitive bundle of flesh on her body, occasionally stretching the flesh hood up an touching it directly. The sounds of it, her laboured breathing and wet squelching of the fingers working in her rapidly filled her chamber.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure wracked Mia's body. She could feel her most intimate space clench around the woman's fingers as they massaged her inner flesh. Mia watched in horror as the long needle was brought down through the soft, malleable flesh just beside her most tender slit. The pain was excruciating, intensified by her ongoing climax.

Lady Darsha brought another needle forth from her sleeve and raised it.

"No! Please!" Mia begged with a strangled cry.

Lady Darsha's other hand withdrew from Mia. She licked and sucked the juices from her fingers, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she savoured the flavour of her little prisoner. "Tell me who you've brought with you and what they're up to," she demanded after smacking her lips and pinching the other side of her pubic mound, poising the needle so it could be pushed through to match the other side.

Mia let her tears roll as she felt the point of the needle graze her soft skin. "Please don't. I'll do anything for you."

"If you didn't have information I needed, that would be enticing. Unfortunately we have to continue our session until your other lips have loosened," Lady Darsha pushed the long pin through her flesh slowly, sighing with pleasure as Mia's screams filled the chamber once more.

She stopped part way through the tender flesh and slowly turned the needle, evoking hysterical sobs from her subject. "Speak, tell me what I need to know and we'll continue on a different path, a path of forbidden pleasures." The lady resumed pressing on the needle, guiding it to the other side of the pinched, tender mound. "The pins are only the beginning. If you keep your pretty little mouth shut long enough you'll have rings even here, to which I'll join chains so I can pull you 'round by your little puss mound!"

The long needle moved slowly, so terribly slowly, Mia gasped, whimpered and cried. Her lips quivered, body quaked and she wished she would just pass out, that there could be some mercy for her without revealing the location and intention of her friends.

Finally the needle passed through to the other side and Lady Darsha withdrew her hands, leaving Mia with a needle through both sides of her soft pleasure mound. The younger woman's eyes were filled with tears, she desperately tried to catch her breath.

"Look at me," her captor demanded firmly. She waited, counting five of her captive's breaths. "Look at me!" she repeated more insistently.

Mia did as she was told and looked to her tormentor, trying to regain her senses, to firm her resolve.

Lady Darsha gripped the tips of the needles and rotated them ever so slightly.

Mia twitched involuntarily, gasped and panted. The pain was unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

"Keep looking at me!" Lady Darsha growled. "Don't you dare close your eyes!"

It was hard, looking into that malicious, angular face, watching her tormentor enjoy her agony.

"You weren't alone! Who else is with you?" She demanded through clenched teeth.

Mia sobbed, knowing that it would only get worse if she didn't speak, that this woman would do unspeakable things she may never recover from if she didn't give her something, but she dared not.

Lady Darsha let go of the needles and ran a finger up Mia's tender slit. She was still moist from her earlier interrupted climax, and the finger found its way to Lady Darsha's mouth in short order where it was sucked clean. "I see we'll have to take another tact. But first I'll have another taste." The lady's head disappeared between Mia's legs, lapping up her juices with her flat, hard pressed tongue between her delicate nether lips. There was some pleasure to be found there, but it was more like Lady Darsha was feeding. She moaned with pleasure as she gently turned the needles, prompting a fresh series of screams from the small woman.

The Lady's tongue lapped up the blood seeping from the wounds to either side of her delicate slit before she released her entirely and strode over to a case with several long, thin reed like implements.

Mia fought for breath, letting her head loll to the side so she could see what her torturer was doing. She was so tired, her nipple, belly button and especially her roughly pierced nether mound ached. Her throat was dry, and for the first time she desperately wished that she wasn't all alone in her part of the plan. Praying wasn't something she did often, but as she watched her black clad tormentor she begged her great grandmother, Sylvia Windborn, and all the ancestors before her for some miracle.

Lady Darsha tested the first switch, whipping it in the open air, put it back and chose a second. It made a higher pitched sound as she whipped it with a flick of her wrist and she nodded to herself. The click clacks of her heels against the stone floor came too fast, Mia wasn't ready for the first crack of the switch when it left an angry red welt across her soft belly.

Mia's unguarded scream filled the air, and she barely had enough time to bite her lip and steel herself when the next came high across her breasts. Mia's every movement translated into pain either in the chafing of her wrists, or the pins through her precious mound.

"I could give you pleasure unlike you've dreamt of," growled Lady Darsha as a precursor to bringing the long five foot switch down across her thighs.

"Make a treasured servant out of you due to your high breeding!" shouted as the switch came down just under her breasts.

"Mated you to the finest, most well endowed stock!" she snarled as she brought the long instrument down across her shin.

"Or train your talents to their full!" she howled as the switch came down across her forearms, the strikes were getting harder.

"Perhaps even take you as one of my own companions!" She screeched as she brought the switch down across Mia's belly so hard her feet left the ground. With a growl she repeated the act, even harder.

The last strike brought a strangled, involuntary cry from Mia and she fought to catch her breath, thankful for the reprieve.

The livid woman took a breath, drew her arm all the way back and brought the switch forward across Mia's thighs. She repeated the act twice more.

Mia's breath caught in her throat at the first strike. The second brought forth a strangled scream and she could feel her skin break. The third left her near senseless, sobbing uncontrollably.

"You only have to tell me what I need to know and it can all stop," Lady Darsha said soothingly, dropping the switch and crossing over to caress Mia's sweating face, to watch her as she desperately gasped for air, cried involuntarily.

"Mother!" shouted a shrill male voice in stunned alarm.

Lady Darsha looked up from Mia coolly.

"You have already half ruined this one! How am I to have her now?" Whined the thin man in fine, soft black trousers and long sleeved black shirt. He had the angular face of Lady Darsha. There was no doubt that he was her son.

"This is a perfect interbreed of wood elf and east faerie, your seed could do far worse than to be planted in her."

"But she bleeds from, well, from there!"

"Hush! Be silent and stand away while I give her one last chance at coming to a fair end. Can't you see her comeliness?"

"I know and I want her!" whined the young man.

Lady Darsha walked under the chain holding Mia's legs apart and stopped to stand between her thighs. One finger came to rest gently on the tip of one of the embedded needles.

"I'll have to take our toys out of you now." She bent low and kissed Mia's pleasure mound just above her tender slit. "If you tell me everything I can see that you don't feel a thing. Last chance."

Mia closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was somewhere else, anywhere else. The pain came suddenly. Her flesh was pulled cruelly and her whimpers turned into screams before the needle was completely removed. She was left gasping.

"Again, tell me everything and I could take you into my service instead of giving you to my son, who will spill his seed in you in hopes for a perfect heir. If something grows in your belly then you'll be held captive and discarded after the child is cut from you."

Mia couldn't, she simply couldn't. She braced herself, wrapping her hands around the chains and gripping.

Then it came, a kind of pain that no one should feel in such a delicate place, the pressing of a long eight inch needle through her flesh until Lady Darsha reached underneath and finished drawing it slowly out the other side. Mia didn't hold back, screaming herself hoarse.

The sound of the needle striking the stone floor was sweet to her ears. Mia didn't open her eyes as the click clack of Lady Darsha's boots sounded her retreat from the room.

Her son approached, the softer soles of his boots made less noise, but his hand went first to her foot, then up her leg. Mia could hear his excited breathing and opened her eyes.

"You're beautiful," he cooed at her.

She looked to his crotch and saw a small bulge in the front of his trousers. Mia stared at him, trying to hide her mental efforts to draw on what her ancestors had taught her and Licia had helped her hone years before; how to draw strength from the excess life in a room to heal herself.

To her dismay there was barely any, and she closed her eyes, renewing her efforts, trying to ignore the hands that felt their way up past her knee to her inner thighs. He kissed her belly, atop one of the stinging welts and she tried not to wince, not to lose concentration.

Finally she had enough energy gathered to attempt and heal the tiny, painful holes on either side of her pubic mound and focused hard. The narrow stab wounds closed but with the only excess life energy in the room being spilled by her and the dainty man, she didn't have any chance of healing her other ailments.

He kissed lower, a hand's length beneath her belly button and a thought occurred to her then; his seed contained more than enough life energy to heal all her injuries. She kept her eyes closed and waited.

It came then, another gentle kiss, this time at the bottom swell of her unpierced breast. Mia cooed as though wonderfully touched. She opened her green eyes and peered into his, they were pale red, lacking the intensity of his mothers but still looking quite unnatural.

"I'm sorry she did this to you, I think she likes you though. She usually puts the needles through here first," he whispered, pointing gingerly at the bottom of her breast. His finger moved up to touch the new ring through the tender pink nipple just above. "Do you want me to pull it out?"

"No!" she replied without thinking. Mia hoped that he wouldn't pull it out just because it was counter to her wishes.

His finger flipped the ring up and down, sending delightful tingles through her. She gasped and whispered; "gentle, please be gentle."

He smiled up at her. His gleaming white teeth, short, near white hair and thin face made him look frail. Coupled with an angular, pointed nose he had the look of a sick bird. She could see from the way his shirt fell on him that he was so poorly muscled that he'd be considered scrawny by any standards.

She returned his smile, trying to be encouraging.

"I can't free you, but if you have my baby..." he trailed off, his hands starting to massage her pert breasts, ignoring the angry red welts across and around them. He was pawing at her like an over ripe virgin.

"Plant your seed in me, your highness," she whispered, batting her eyelashes and biting her lip as though in anticipation. The effort it took to pretend he was in any way attractive and that she was at all aroused after the ordeal she'd just survived was incredible.

The ruse worked, and in a blur he fumbled at the laces at his britches until he managed to tug them down around his knees. Before she had a chance to so much as glimpse his manhood it was thrust inside her.

Mia was thankful she was still whetted from Lady Darsha's more favourable attentions, he slid inside without any pain. She gasped in surprise. He may not have been terribly long, in fact he just more than half filled her shallow depths, but he was thick, and he humped right up against her, pressing her hooded pleasure nub. He ground there and she closed her eyes.

His hands gripped her hips and he thrust as fast as possible, much faster than she would have ever imagined the frail looking young man could have. She exaggerated her moans and cries, encouraging him, to her surprise it wasn't unpleasant.

His member ran over the entry to her passage over and over, faster and faster as he bumped and ground with fury against her mound and the hooded nub of pleasure beneath. It came on suddenly, a little quake in her belly that suggested she could find her joy if he managed to maintain his efforts. Mia squirmed and moaned louder, concentrating on the little tickle of pleasure building in her belly.

He moved faster and faster until with a groan, a twisted expression of what appeared to be near agony, and the gritting and gnashing of teeth he released inside her.

Her wrists and ankles were in agony as he leaned on her, recovering from his hundred heartbeat long exertion. She sighed and quietly wished he could have kept it up just a bit longer, well, perhaps four times as long, but knew that the timing and her partner was all wrong.

The doors creaked open and he hurriedly plopped out of her, pulled up his trousers and tried to lace up the front.

"Some thing's transpiring in the castle, we must get you to safety," shouted one guard as though to intentionally make the pomp young man fuss more. He smiled at her awkwardly and rushed from the room, still fumbling to get his laces tied.

Left alone, hanging in the centre of a massive, imposing torture chamber in a dungeon she'd heard went down for a league in twisting, turning tunnels and chambers, she looked all around to make sure she was alone then tried to concentrate. "Come on clever girl, use what he gave you," she whispered to herself.

Drawing life from a man's fertile seed was easy, and though she found the young man wasn't very fertile, what he had left was potent enough for her to use in healing all her wounds. It took time, concentration, and she was thankful that everything was skin deep.

After a moment's relief she opened her eyes and looked around once more. She was three feet off the ground, her ankles and wrists were pulled in three directions and she was bound by irons and chains. She sighed, looking down at her left breast, where a little shining silver ring ran through her pointed pink nipple, all healed, it may as well have been a part of her. "If I ever find a way out of here, I might just keep you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 566 milliseconds