• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Naughty List

The Naughty List

1234

On one magical night of the year, it's surprising just how many things can go wrong... and very right.

***

The fat snowflakes drifting down through the crisp air didn't seem to be even noticed by anyone, making no impact whatsoever on the bustling activity that filled the courtyard. The dusting of white that lay on the ground had been trampled underfoot long ago apart from a few places tucked away in corners and against walls, but the roofs of the sturdy wooden buildings around the yard were heavy with a pristine blanket of snow.

The shattering explosion from over the hill definitely did get people's attention, though, the sooty cloud boiling upward from the blast's source drawing almost every eye. Almost.

With a sigh, the one person who'd not immediately jerked toward the noise lowered the German language issue of Cosmopolitan she'd been flicking through and turned eyes the same icy blue shade of the sky toward the large, shaggy-haired hound laid on the planks beside her.

"Well, he seems to have managed that much, at least."

A huff of canine agreement was all the immediate response, but a few moments later the dog turned its head from the thinning smoke and looked up at the young-looking woman lounging in her comfortable chair. About the only concession she seemed to have made to the chill was her tight red sweater - the cut-off shorts certainly weren't - and the hound ran it's gaze along her long, shapely legs to the scruffy boots propped up on the veranda's railing. The look was quite a pointed one, and she let out a soft sigh before dropping her feet back to the decking with a thump.

"Fine," she said with a smile. "No need to nag, Vigi."

Rising to her feet, she dropped her magazine onto the low table beside her chair, raising her arms over her head in a sinuous stretching movement. A few seconds later, she relaxed, then scooped her long mane of silvery-white hair back from her shoulders. Ornate silver studs glinted in her delicately pointed ears, but only until she let her hair fall again to cover them.

"I still don't think this was a smart idea, you know. Okay, so Jack iced over Dad's favourite fishing pool, but I can't help thinking that this whole notion is perhaps a little... over the top?"

Another huff of agreement sounded from Vigi, and the dog lifted itself to its feet and gave a quick shake. A hand dropped to the top of his head, and he tilted it to give proper access for the scratch being offered. It wasn't much of a stretch on her part, since he came up to pretty much her waist, but he was careful not to put too much of his weight onto her legs when he leaned against them.

"Yeah, yeah... And none of that is anything Mom or I haven't said to him already."

A movement from behind them had the pair glancing that way, and both of them watched as an older woman, almost queenly in a flowing dress of deep green, steered her heavily pregnant belly out of the house and into the fresh air.

"Was that another problem in the warehouse, or has your father been playing again?"

"What do you think?"

"Now, now, Nikki. No need to suggest that your father has a habit of acting like an overgrown teenager."

Nikki arched an eyebrow at her mother, glancing down at the swollen belly. "You don't seem to complain about some of his more youthful behaviour."

"What we get up to, or not, in the privacy of our own bedroom is none of your concern, young lady."

The prim, almost scolding tone bounced off Nikki's cheeky grin with no visible effect whatsoever.

"It is when a certain someone is... vocal enough, shall we say, to keep me awake."

A faint flush coloured her mother's cheeks, but the woman refused to look away... at least until the pair of them shared a grin and started laughing. That only lasted a few moments, however, until the elder woman frowned, looking past her. Niki turned to see what had caught her eye, and her own brow furrowed as well when she saw the quartet of short figures staggering into the yard, one carrying each corner of what was quite obviously once been a door - recently enough, in fact, that the battered remains of the frame still bounced along underneath it from one twisted hinge.

Of far more importance to her, though, was the sight of the portly, white-bearded man laid on the door itself, holding one leg in clear discomfort and quite audibly cursing with great eloquence.

"Well," Nikki said softly, sighing as she took in the scorched and singed appearance of her father. "That looks uncomfortable."

"But not, I'm afraid, totally unexpected."

Her mother's dry observation was met with a definite sigh from Vigi, the hound showing quite plainly just how little he was shocked at the sight the three of them were taking in.

***


"So... did it all go according to plan, dear?"

Niki felt quite proud of the fact that she managed to keep a smirk off of her face as she watched her father scowl up at his wife from the armchair she'd had him dumped in. One leg stuck out, resting on a footstool and wrapped tightly to hold the splint in place, and it was pretty much obvious that he was a great deal less amused by the whole situation than the rest of his family was.

"No, it didn't. As you can quite plainly see."

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed some nuance of your cunning plan."

Sour muttering was the only answer she got, but that seemed to be more or less exactly what she'd expected. Nikki watched as her expression softened, a glass of brandy being held out to her father - who broke of his grumpy sulk to take and offer his wife a look of thanks. Light from the fireplace shimmered in the amber liquid as he held the glass in his hand, before finally letting out a long, low sigh.

"You were right, both of you. Which shouldn't surprise me in the slightest, should it?"

"Not really, no," Nikki answered, even though it hadn't really been a question. Her father looked over at her with a smile, and she returned it as she idly scratched between Vigi's ears.

"Should have known messing with that ramshackle still of Jack's wouldn't go smoothly."

"At least you're not a mortal," her mother observed. "Which, now I think about it, is probably the main reason you and Jack have managed to keep sniping at each other so long."

"Probably."

That agreement sounded cheerful enough, and given the history of pranks and counter-pranks the two of them had engaged in over the centuries, it was totally genuine too. There was no way the whole thing had carried on that long if the main perpetrators hadn't enjoyed every bit of it.

Not that things had gone to plan any more than one time in three, on either side... But that seemed to Nikki to have been part of the fun.

Unfortunately, there was just the tiniest problem with how it had gone wrong this time. The broken leg would heal quickly enough, probably within the week, but the timing... Oh, yes, the timing. Of all the days to have blown his fool ass up, this was probably the single worst one of the year to do it.

Something that seemed to have occurred to her parents, as well, if the way their expressions turned pensive was any guide.

"Is there anything you can do, Maria?" her father asked softly, but her mother just sighed and shook her head, one hand resting on her round belly.

"Not with junior still in residence, Nicholas. I'm sorry."

"Damn..." Nicholas muttered. "I'll have to make do then."

"Do you have to?" his wife asked. "It's not like the modern world will miss you just this once."

That was true enough. Belief in the sort of thing they were talking about was more or less only the province of kids nowadays, and that wasn't including the sheer impossibility - even with the magic her father could call upon - of visiting every single hearth and home across the world in a single night. Nikki had never really thought it had ever actually worked that way, but it certainly hadn't during her lifetime...

"It's the principle of the thing, dear, and you know it. The fact that it happens, and the lives it touches, are the whole reason it's done."

"And doing it this year will likely leave you crippled for months."

There was more than a hint of concern driving Maria's tart reply, and the grimace that it got her was one of a man who knew she was right... and was determined that he had to do the job anyway. A thought tickled at the back of Nikki's mind, and she frowned as she dug it out and considered it.

Would that work? And even if it would, what are the chances they'll let me do it?

She honestly had no idea on either count, but still...

Her parents were busy discussing the problem, if that was what two stubborn attitudes butting heads could be called, whilst Nikki though. After a while, decided that there was little to be lost from trying... and a glance down at Vigi showed the hound looking up at her with a definite grin on his muzzle.

"-telling you, it's what I have to do. There's just no escaping that fact."

"Who's asking you to? Just give it a rest this year."

"Uhh..." Nikki interjected, one hand raising in a rather feeble attempt to get her parents' attention.

"It has to happen every year," her father carried on, not seeming to have noticed.

"Excuse me?" Nikki tried again.

"Nicholas," her mother sighed. "There is no way you're going out there tonight."

"And if not me, then who?"

"Me?"

Nikki, tired of waiting, simply butted in with what she saw as a perfectly sensible suggestion. When both sets of parental eyes turned her way, however, she started seriously reconsidering just how smart an idea it had really been. Trying not to show how nervous that regard was making her feel, she made herself sit straight and appear as trustworthy and competent as she could.

"You?" her father asked, and she managed what she thought was an at least mostly calm nod.

He looked over at his wife, who had pursed her lips in thought. The two of them shared a long, silent look, seemingly communicating without a single word being spoken. The look went on for so long, in fact, that Nikki began to seriously suspect that they'd moved on to deciding just how much she was going to regret having made such a stupid suggestion in the first place.

With a suddenness that took her by surprise, her father shrugged. "That would work."

Nikki blinked, not sure what she'd just heard, then did it again when her mother nodded in apparent agreement.

"She'll need to actually pay attention to the job, and not let herself get distracted like the last time she went out into the world."

With a blush, Nikki tried to ignore the rather pointed look she was getting from the older woman. When that failed, she tried for something more defiant instead. It wasn't like she'd been forbidden to spend time mingling with the mortals - and there was no denying just how much pure fun it had turned out to be. Especially the part where she'd gotten herself into a student party that had gotten rather... playful, to say the least.

Actually, if she was honest, it had turned into little short of a full-blown orgy by the end, and she'd quite eagerly gone from inexperienced virgin to veteran of cock, cum, and cunt-juice over the course of that night. She'd been hard-pressed to even guess how many orgasms she'd had by the next morning, but she'd not regretted the experience in the slightest.

Which she was certain her mother, at least, knew full well.

"I'm fairly sure I can manage to keep my mind on the task at hand, Mother," she said with a serenity she didn't quite feel. "I'll be kind of busy, after all."

"True enough," the other woman allowed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" her father asked soberly, and, somewhat to her surprise, Nikki nodded back just as seriously.

"I do. And I can do it." She offered him a quick grin. "You managed it for this long, after all."

The snort of laughter he let out was rather at odds with the stern look he gave her, but then he shook his head with a wry chuckle and turned to his wife. "We'd best get everyone moving, finish up loading. And we should probably find something a little more... appropriate for her to wear."

"I am not wearing Mother's version of your business outfit, Dad."

"Oh?" her mother asked with a raised eyebrow. "And what, precisely, is wrong with it?"

"Nothing," Nikki shrugged. "I happen to know full well that you like it almost as much as Dad does. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea for me to do my part for the season dressed like I'm on stage at a festive strip club."

"Hmm, you may have a point."

Rising to her feet, Nikki gave Vigi a last pat on the head, then shot her father a grin that couldn't have been cheekier if she'd tried. "And as an added bonus, you'll save Mother from wearing out yet another set of batteries for what she uses to keep herself amused whilst you're at work."

***


With a wry smile, Nikki let out a long breath of relief as she laid a hand on the flank of the nearest of the reindeer. It let out something that sounded far too much like a huff of laughter, and she shook her head in amusement as she patted the thick fur and glanced out at the city laid out below the rooftop she and her transport were parked on the roof of. Lights lined the streets far below, and traffic scuttled about much like any other night... which, at least for Nikki, it wasn't.

And it had certainly not been boring. Working her way through the list had been easy enough, especially with the mode of transport she was using, and the job itself was simple - just get in, slip a present or two in amongst the ones already there, and get out again without any sign she'd ever been there apart from the little extras she'd left in behind.

This stop, however, had been a little less simple, and as she settled herself down in the sleigh, Nikki tried not to squirm as doing so put pressure on a certain part of her anatomy. One that had been demanding attention since not that long after she'd stopped into this particular Hong Kong apartment. Everything had gone perfectly, with no trouble at all... until the parents had emerged from their kids' bedroom and headed for the lounge. That had been a bit of a problem, and one she'd kicked herself for not doing anything to prevent just as soon as she'd gotten herself hidden in the first place she'd been able to find.

Somehow, they'd not noticed her hiding behind the couch, but there'd been no chance at all of her getting out without being spotted... which meant waiting until they gave her an opening. Luckily, they'd shown no interest at all in searching for intruders, or any hint that they'd spotted what she'd added to the gaily-wrapped pile under the in the corner. Unluckily, they'd apparently decided to engage in a little festive celebration of their own now that their offspring were safely tucked away or the night...

***


As Nikki crouched down behind the couch, trying to be as silent and invisible as she could, the couple on the other side of it moved fairly quickly from some softly romantic murmurings to doing something else with their mouths. After a little while of that, and a nasty feeling that her leg was going to start cramping up if she didn't move a bit, a soft feminine gasp reached her ears, followed by the sound of clothes hitting the ground.

Oh... poop. Please tell me you're just getting ready to move on to the bedroom. Please?

Apparently not, since the next thing she heard was a far more masculine groan, as well as a wet, slurping sound that made it far too easy for her to imagine just what was going on. The quick glimpse of the couple had given her just enough to form a mental image of what was happening on the other side of the couch, and no matter how hard she tried, Nikki couldn't quite stop herself from picturing just what it would look like if she peeked around the couch and watched the mouth-to-dick action happening only a few feet from her.

Biting her lip softly, she tried to ignore what her ears were telling her about how much the guy was enjoying what was going on - not to mention the way her own body was starting to respond to what she was hearing.

Nono, this is not good. Okay, it's good for him, but not for me. Just... Gah!

A shuddering groan escaped the man's throat, followed a moment later by a low, hot laugh from the woman - both of which combined to send a shiver down Nikki's spine. A sudden thump on the couch made her twitch in surprise, not to mention a fair dose of nervousness as she saw a pair of woman's hands reaching out over the back of the couch above where she crouched. A moment later, those hands took a tight grip on the couch's back, and Nikki started to relax just a tiny bit as the chances of her being discovered dropped.

Then she found herself with something else to worry about - the way her body responded to the sound the woman let out, a soft sigh of pleasure that had Nikki's mind conjuring up images of a male mouth getting to work between a pair of spread legs... or him putting something far harder there instead. From the way the couch creaked, then did it again a few moments later with a happy-sounding noise from the woman accompanying it, it got pretty clear which was happening.

Just ignore it. Just ignore it. No need to think about what they're doing. Just... clear your mind, think of something else. Anything else.

Which, unfortunately proved harder to do than decide to do. Especially since the woman getting so thoroughly fucked only a couple of feet from her was not being quiet about it. Not loud enough to risk waking the kids, but plenty to make it impossible for Nikki to pretend she wasn't stuck listening to it.

Screwing her eyes closed, she did her best anyway... then nearly let out a gasp as she felt one of her own hands stroking its way over the red fabric of her coat, and the soft curve of flesh underneath. Even through the thickness of the wool, the touch seemed to tingle across the skin of her breast, and she could feel the tightness of her nipples pressing against the inside of the jacket - and every breath she took felt like it was rubbing them against it.

Nonono... stop it.

Gasps and moans of pleasure were filling the air around her, and Nikki was all too aware of just how easy it would be to slide a hand up under her skirt, to let her fingers explore the wetness she could feel leaking out to turn her panties damp. Part of her wanted to be anywhere but here, with as much distance as she could get between her and this... distraction. Another part wanted something else entirely - to get out from behind the couch and get herself some of the action.

In fact, it was getting increasingly hard not to do just that. She was pretty sure she could pull off some way of keeping them from freaking out long enough for her to get that cock inside her, a nice hot, juicy pussy to bury her tongue into, and just maybe-

STOP IT!

Even as she yelled silently at herself, a long, low growl sounded from the guy, mingling with a moan of ecstasy that escaped the woman he was presumably buried balls-deep inside... and then everything went more-or-less quiet.

Holding her breath, hoping that this was finally the break she'd been waiting for - and cursing herself for wanting them to get right back to what they'd been doing, Nikki opened her eyes and waited. A minute or so later, she let that held breath out in a nearly soundless sigh as the couple, wrapped around each other and with their mouths locked tight, started making their way out of the lounge.

***


Yeah, not the most flawless of deliveries, that one, and as the reindeer set into motion, towing the sleigh into the sky behind them Nikki laughed at herself and how easily flustered she'd ended up being. It wasn't like what had happened had been anything special, and she'd been around - and involved in - far hotter scenes than had played out in that apartment... but it had been a long while since she'd gotten any of that sort of attention herself, and it was annoyingly tempting to just set the reins aside, let the reindeer head wherever they wanted, spread her legs, and finger herself to the orgasm that what she'd been trapped listening to had stoked up inside her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Naughty List

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds