• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Need to Propagate

The Need to Propagate

With one long tentacle wrapped around my waist, it flipped me onto my stomach and lifted my body so that I was on my hands and knees . . . so began the most terrifying experience of my life.

*****

The weekend started like any other.

Jack and I were Marine Biologists working at the Las Campas Marine Research Institute, and after a particularly stressful week, we decided to take a well-deserved trip up the coast for a little relaxation, scuba diving, and cave exploration.

It had been a beautiful day, with warm, calm waters and we'd been diving off the coast near the small seaside village of Santa Gregoria for most of the morning. Exhausted from hours of leisurely scuba diving and exploring a few of the large caves that dotted the coastline, we ate lunch on board Jack's small boat. After lunch, Jack decided to take a nap while I thought it would be fun to take a solo dive before we packed up and headed back to our rented villa. I slid over the side of the boat into amazingly blue and clear water. As I swam, stopping now and then to snap pictures of the beautiful fish and underwater fauna I stood momentarily examining a cluster of beautiful orange and red coral when I had the sensation someone was swimming towards me. Assuming it was Jack, I turned expectantly and saw what I thought was a large octopus nearing me.

Being an experienced diver, I stood motionless trying to be non-threatening, waiting for it to swim pass me. As it came closer, I was surprised by just how large the creature really was, in fact, it was the largest octopus I think I had ever seen. It circled slowly around me watching with intelligent eyes, seemingly calculating with an almost human countenance and then with a sudden burst of speed and strength, it enveloped me in its tentacles. I was gripped by a rising panic as I struggled futilely to escape its tentacles. The harder I struggled, the tighter it held me around my chest, until lightheaded and exhausted, I reluctantly closed my eyes as a warm darkness thankfully cocooned around me.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I came around, and my eyes became accustomed to the dim, dank surroundings, I realized I was in one of the sea caves that could be found sprinkled along the coast. The cave wasn't as large as some I had explored, but it was spacious enough to allow free movement, as well as permitting one to stand up or lay down without being cramped. In the middle of the cave's floor was what I at first thought was a pool, but I realized that it was, in fact, the entrance to the cave, which was only accessible underwater. Lying on a bed of seaweed and kelp, terrified, naked and cold, I sat up searching the room for a way to escape but slowly came to the conclusion that the only way out would be diving into the pool and hopefully swimming to freedom.

My swimsuit had been removed and lay ripped and crumpled in a corner alongside my smashed air tank and broken air mask. It was obvious the damage to the equipment was done intentionally. If I dove into the pool, I wondered if I would I be able to find my way out and make it to the surface without my breathing equipment. My eyes began to burn as the tears welled and trailed down my flushed cheeks. My mind was now filled with the even more terrible realization that I could die here.

The air in the cave was chilling against my damp skin and looking down I could see I was covered with goosebumps and that my nipples were erect from the cold and as hard as pebbles. I began to cry in earnest now. Exhausted, I lowered my head onto my crossed arms, and fell into a fitful, nightmare filled sleep.

*****

My eyes hesitantly opened as I clung desperately to the oblivion that only sleep can bring. I felt the pressure of cool, smooth flesh against the swell of my breast and I screamed out in terror when I saw the creature that had grabbed me earlier staring down at me. In the water, it appeared to be an enormous octopus, large, grayish black, with long, strong, muscular tentacles and now that impression was confirmed.

With one long tentacle wrapped around my waist, it roughly flipped me onto my stomach, lifting and positioning me so that I was on my hands and knees. With two tentacles, it encircled my thighs, separating them before it pulled itself onto my back and started thrusting an obviously aroused and protruding appendage between my legs. After several attempts, it succeeded in penetrating me.

As soon as it found entry, it pushed forward all the way, so that its cock (?) filled my pussy, painfully forcing it to open and accept him. I began to struggle and felt one of the smaller tentacles slip around my throat and slowly tighten, clearly sending the message that I should "behave". I stopped fighting, and it was then I realized its cock was swelling inside me. Its girth increased and became more uncomfortable as my body on some primal level tried desperately to accommodate its size.

"Oh my God! This thing was raping me . . . it was fucking me!" My mind screamed in horror and panic.

It gave a hard thrust, and as it did, I could feel the first of several deep, forceful pulses as it shot hot cum out of the tip of the phallus-like tentacle into my warm, tight receptacle.

When it finished, it did not withdraw but stayed inside, slowly stroking, holding me steady and in place with its tentacles. After what seemed like a very long time, it pulled out of me, making a wet popping sound when I groaned and slipped to my stomach. The creature pulled itself off and rolling me onto my back began licking me between my legs with a broad tongue-like appendage. I held my breath and tried to relax hoping that would lessen the pain. I lay there with my eyes squeezed shut, and though immobilized with fear, I soon felt a contradictory sensation of calm wash over me and the unmistakable tingle of an orgasm beginning to build. As the octopus-like creature continued to lick and use its suckered tentacle tip between my legs, an intense orgasm rippled through me, making me writhe and shudder with pleasure. Finally, when my orgasm began to subside, the creature moved from between my legs, made its way to the pool, and slipped into the water.

"It was having sex with me," I cried into the darkness, disgusted and repulsed.

My mind was racing a mile a minute, what had happened? Of course, on an intellectual level, as a biologist, I understood that at some point in an animal's maturation the urge for sex would naturally develop. With most animals (including humans), the need to actualize the biological instinct to mate and reproduce with a female of their species would become paramount, but that's not what had happened. Suddenly a chill ran through me when it occurred to me with horrifying impact that the tentacle it had fucked me with was more than likely the modified tentacle, which holds its semen and is used to impregnate the female.

"I've got to get out of here," I said in a barely audible voice. "I've got to get out of here before that thing comes back and . . . and . . . fucks me again."

*****

In the small inside pocket of my ripped swimsuit, I found my Cressi dive watch, which thankfully the Institute had insisted all divers wear. Fortunately, it was still working, and I could see I had been in this cave for more than twelve hours. I couldn't tell if the GPS/Tracking feature was still working, but prayed that it was and placed the watch back in the pocket of the tattered swimsuit where I hoped it would remain safe.

At the sound of splashing water, I lifted my head and looking toward the pool, gasped with fear at the sight of the large octopus-like creature scrutinizing me with intelligent, human-like eyes before it swam to the side of the pool and pulled itself out.

It did not take its eyes off me as I continued to stare at its vaguely humanoid facial features. It moved toward me, and I cowered away until I could move no further, my naked back now pressed against the cold wall of the damp cave. I watched in disbelief as it somehow pulled itself upright and two of its tentacles slowly morphed into appendages resembling legs, long, muscular and well-shaped. When that transformation was complete, two its other tentacles, one on each side of its body changed into what resembled a man's arm and hand, semi-rigid, flexible and able to bend. Its general body structure was tall (clearly 6'), muscular with mottled grayish-black skin and was undoubtedly human, or more accurately a human, octopus hybrid.

My eyes drifted downward stopping at the tentacle between its legs. The tentacle had begun to resemble a well-endowed penis; thick, uncircumcised, with a large swollen helmet at its tip, and a pulsing vein running the length of its underside from the cockhead to its large, heavy ball sac. Despite my anxiety and apprehension, I couldn't help but stare in aroused curiosity, feeling myself becoming wet at the sight of his cock and the knowledge of what he was going to do with it. The remaining tentacles did not change in appearance but remained prehensile, sensitive and quite functional. This fact was proven out when one of the smaller tentacles crept between my legs and began to tease and coax its way inside me.

Terrified, I reached down and tried to pull the tentacle away only to feel my hand quickly becoming covered in a clear, sticky fluid (pre-cum?) that had a faint almost musky smell. Just when I thought I would succeed in removing the tentacle, my wrists were seized, raised above my head and pinned against the wall of the cave. I stood there pressed against the wall with the penis shaped tentacle slowly stroking in and out, when it abruptly ejaculated inside me. It creature paused, and then its hands cupped my breasts and began to fondle them, roughly squeezing and pinching my nipples until I began to moan. I felt a vague sensation of calmness and contentment wash over me, and I could feel my body about to betray me as I began to grind hard against it, trying whorishly to ride its tentacle. After a few minutes, it was as if I had no will of my own. I felt as if I wanted to scream, but couldn't. I felt as if I wanted to fight, needed to fight . . . but I couldn't, I just wanted the monster to cum inside me again.

My whimpering echoed in the dark chamber and eventually turned into cries of, "Yes, oh God yes," as the smaller tentacle withdrew, and was replaced by the creature's thick, fully engorged cock. As the cock thrust in and out of my pussy, the smaller tentacle emitted more of the clear, sticky liquid and pressed itself into my ass, through the restrictive muscle ring, and proceeded to use me there, until it inevitably came, filling my ass with octopus cum. The octo-human creature pulled me to the floor of the cave and over the course of the next several hours repeatedly fucked and deposited it's cum inside me.

*****

During the time I was with him, the creature scavenged a few rags for me to cover myself with, and at night would take food from the boats moored in the small harbor, in addition to bringing shrimp, lobster, and shellfish for me to eat. Then it happened; vomiting, tender breasts, perpetually swollen, wet pussy, increased sexual desires. After a week of constant and varied sexual intimacies, oral, vaginal and anal, to my horror, I realized I was pregnant with its child. The creature had succeeded in impregnating me, and it could not let me leave, I was its captive.

The creature had immediately sensed the change in my body, perhaps in my smell and its desires seemed to increase accordingly. Though it never actually spoke to me, I could hear a voice, its voice in my mind. Soon after my physically became obvious, realizing my rising fear, it came to me positioning itself behind me and with it's tentacles it encircled my waist and breasts as one of the smaller phallus-like tentacles slid inside me and ejaculated. After filling my pussy with its pacifying cum, it held me until I relaxed and my breathing calmed.

"Don't be afraid of what is going to happen. In a few weeks, you will bear my child. You will nurse him until he is strong enough and I will then take him and release you, it said. My species since the beginning of time has needed human females to procreate. The need to propagate is primeval, a biological, function that cannot be denied," the creature further explained.

"My time to procreate was imminent, and coming across you that day, I knew you were in the right cycle and receptivity."

"You do not need to fear me, I will not harm you," it reassured me.

I believed him. Over the next several weeks, there were periods when I experienced fear and anxiety, but those feelings would quickly dissipate once the creature mounted and came inside me, leaving me relaxed, willing and eager to service him.

*****

The pregnancy to term lasted six weeks, and during that entire time, the creature continually fucked me sometimes multiple times a day, that never changed (I keep using the term fucked because what the creature did with me was not about love, caring or tenderness). I was expected to lay submissively beneath him or present myself to him on my hands and knees, as it satisfied its needs, and spewed large amounts of cum inside me. My reaction and behavior with the creature was confusing and frightening. I now suspect his cum contained some hormone or perhaps his body gave off a pheromone that made me docile and sexually compliant. In addition to chemically enhancing my sense of pleasure and wellbeing, his cum would also provide nutrients that were essential to the baby's in utero development, just as my milk would after it's birth.

During the pregnancy, my breasts had become much bigger, pendulous in fact and constantly leaked, especially when the creature was copulating with me. To ensure that I had enough milk to nurse the child-creature, at some point during the day or night he would, for lack of a better word "prime" my breasts for their future purpose. It was not uncommon for me to awaken to find the creature fondling, squeezing, and massaging my swelling breasts with its tentacles. If in his part-human form, it would actually suckle at my breasts, its tentacles rubbing and brushing across my clit as it rhythmically stroked into me, its cock-like appendage ejaculating its calming fluid inside me. This act would trigger my pussy muscles to instinctively contract and release around its enormous grayish-black cock and my breasts to lactate profusely as my body quivered in orgasmic release.

I was his captive for close to three months.

After the baby's birth, I nursed him for an additional month, often with the creature in his part-human form thrusting into my pussy from behind satisfying its need as I breastfed my baby. Even though I was no longer pregnant, the creature could sense my anxiety and not wanting those feelings to stifle my milk production and possibly deprive the baby of needed nutrients, would cum inside me in a copious spray of his thick, warm fluid calming me and infusing me with sensation of calm and contentment.

*****

One morning after a night of vigorously servicing the creature, I came awake to find myself lying naked on the beach near the Santa Gregoria Yacht Harbor. My head was pounding, and I hurt between my legs as I groggily opened my eyes trying to figure out where I was.

"Where was my baby? Where's my baby?" I wondered as people milled about me. As I lay there, I remembered something the creature had once said to me and quickly understood what had happened. It had taken the child and brought me here to be found by my own kind. An extreme sadness gripped my heart at the loss of my child, but I knew would never have been able to exist in my world.

"You all right? You all right girl? What's your name?" the man kept asking, demanding. I stared at him dumbly, as I was quickly wrapped in a warm blanket, placed on a stretcher and lifted into a waiting ambulance.

I opened my eyes to the sound of a woman's voice, "How are you feeling sweetie? You've been sleeping most of the day, the doctor thought just letting you rest was the best medicine," The nurse said.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked.

You're at Santa Gregoria Hospital, she answered.

"When they brought you in you were in bad shape, in shock, malnourished, dehydrated and it also appeared sweetie that you had been sexually assaulted," she said, sounding sad; "but you're going to be fine . . . just fine, just give it a little time.

"The police have been looking for you since you disappeared more than three months ago," she said as she adjusted the IV, "They'll probably be here later today."

"Your boyfriend is in the waiting room, and I'll send him in as soon as I'm finished with this. After a few minutes, "Ok, that should take care of things for now," she said turning to leave my hospital room.

I watched her leave and gave a stilted smile when I saw Jack's grinning, but worried face.

As he bent and gave me a soft, gentle kiss on the lips, I wondered how and if I would ever be able to explain to him everything that had happened to me . . . and if he would believe me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Need to Propagate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 820 milliseconds