• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Neighbor

The Neighbor

She knocks on his door, waits for him to answer, then realizes that he has his music too loud to hear her soft knocks. She opens the door and walks in. She sees him lying on the couch with his eyes closed. He hasn’t noticed that she’s there. She silently walks over to him. She kneels down by the couch and traces his lips with her finger. She realizes that he’s asleep.

She decides to wake him up properly. Standing up she quickly undresses. She moves back over to the couch. She straddles his body and starts to rub her body over his; pushing her hands under his shirt she rubs his taut stomach. She feels him get tense. As she continues to rub her lower body over his he startles her when he wakes up and grabs her by the hips and roughly pushes up into her. Throwing her head back she moans.

He’s angry and she knows it. But she continues to push him. She’s wanted this for so damn long and she was tired of feeling like this, this fire that couldn’t be put out with some toy. She wanted him and she was going to get him. Reaching between their bodies she unsnaps and slowly unzips his jeans. Her fingers searching out the one thing she knows can put out the fire. She pulls it free and looks hungrily at it. Her mouth starts to water at the sight of it. It was bigger than all the others she had seen.

He just lies there and watches her, his fingers still digging into her hips almost to the bruising point. He looks up at her and asks if she likes what she sees. All she can do is look at him and swallow hard. She isn’t so sure now if this is the right thing. She has never seen a cock so big and beautiful.

Suddenly he had her beneath him on the couch. He is trying to remove his jeans and keep her under him. She reaches down and helps him pull them down. She could only reach so far, so she hooks her toes thru the loops and pushes them the rest of the way down. As he wiggles free of his jeans she feels his cock press against her wet spot. Gasping, he looks down at her and asks if she is ok. All she can answer with is a breathy yes.

He reaches down with his head and takes nipple into his mouth. She arches her back and screams. “Oh God!” He just laughs a throaty laugh and continues onto the other nipple. She feels like there are little strings attached from her nipples to her clit. She tries to wiggle so that his cock is nestled between her thighs but he just moves.

Finally after trying a few more times he reaches down and lightly swats her leg, telling her that it was his time to tease her because she had been doing the teasing all these years. She moans as he starts to move down her body. Reaching her secret spot he just looks at it. She silently begs him to touch her there. He looks up at her with a question in his eyes. Slowly lowering his face, he reaches out to her with a searching tongue. The first lick hits her like a train. Reaching out to grab onto anything she could, she feels like her body is going to explode. Screaming out his name as he tentatively licks her smooth pussy she feels like the world shifted. She sees stars.

She begs him to stop and to just fuck her. He looks up at her and gives another throaty laugh and tells her that she has to wait because he was nowhere near being done. He is enjoying this a little too much.

After a little while he finally comes up, kisses her on the lips. Getting up off the couch, he takes her hand and pulls her up, and leads her into the bedroom.

She lies down on the bed but he tells her that he wants her on all fours.

She turns over and rises up so that she is on all fours. He tells her to keep her eyes on the wall and to not look at him. She can hear him moving around and is curious as to what he is doing.

She feels the bed move when he gets onto the bed. She can feel him probing her pussy with a finger; she feels the head of his cock enter her, just the tip. She tries to push back but he pulls away and tells her to be still, she feels something cold being squirted between her ass cheeks. Then she feels him gently pushing in a finger. She tries to move away but he tells her to relax. This is a foreign feeling, it is a little painful but pleasurable also.

She feels him push his cock further into her, pushing his cock into her, he inserts his finger a little further. Almost in agony she is panting from the pressure of him filling her in both places. She feels him remove his finger, and then feels him inserting something.

Looking over her shoulder she sees that it was some sort of toy, like one of those she saw online. Oh God, he isn’t going to put that there is he? Oh God, her breathing starts to get a little shallower and faster. She feels her pussy muscles clench in anticipation, she’d always wanted to try this but was too afraid to ask, but here she is letting him do this to her.

She almost falls onto the bed, the sensations of being filled in both places is overwhelming. As he pushes his cock in further she feels the anal plug go in further also.

Leaning over, he nuzzles her neck…asking if she’s ok.

“Yes.” She answers.

He slowly pulls out then slams back into her. Each time he does this she can feel the anal plug move a little, as if it’s attached to his cock. She can feel her orgasm coming on. With each thrust she pushes back to meet him.

Reaching around with his hand he finds her little nub. Pinching it he asks if she likes it.

“Yes!” she screams out as her orgasm hits hard.

As the ripples of pleasure roll through her pussy and ass, she feels his cock pumping it’s cum into her.

Her leg muscles are quivering by the time he’s done. She’s not sure if she’s ever going to be able to walk again.

He reaches behind her and slowly removes the anal plug. Then pulls his flaccid member out.

Helping her lay down he gets up and gets a warm washcloth and begins to clean her. Lying down beside her he asks if she was ok and if she liked it. She just nods and yawns. Telling him sleepily that it was the best orgasm that she’s ever had. They both fall asleep.

She wakes up a few hours later to the sound of him snoring. Quickly she dresses and walks out of the house and across the street to hers.

Shaking her head as she climbs into the shower, she can’t believe that she let him do that to her. She’s not quite sure what was going through her head when she went over there. She just knows that she had an itch and that he was the only one that was going to be able to scratch it.

Maybe tomorrow things would look different but for now she was too tired to think anymore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds