The Neighbor Ch. 02

"I-I love it. I love Natalie's wet pussy. Please just fuck me harder!!!"

She sounded like a drug addict begging for a fix.

"Yeah that's it you fucking bitch."

"OOOHH...YESSS...I'm cummmm..."

Mary came again and again.

"Good girl. I'm going to reward you now bitch. Suck on your husband's cock. Put it in your mouth now bitch!"

Mary didn't hesitate. She leaned down and grabbed her husband's limp penis. She started sucking on it. He peeked up at him and he was still lost in unconsciousness. He was in a very deep sleep. Deep down inside, however, she was hoping he would wake up and see her being fucked by another man. She didn't know why.

"Yes bitch. That's it. Suck that cock good."

Mary rocked her hips back on Joe's cock as she continued to lick and slurp on Don's dick. No matter what happened, though, it wouldn't get hard. Something inside her was starting to change. She was losing respect for her husband. She was losing total respect for him. That's when she came to the realization that this is what she was meant for. She was meant to be used.

"Okay bitch. It's my turn."

Joe quickly flipped Mary onto her back and started slow stroking her pussy. He quickly worked himself ready.

"Where do you want it bitch???"

"Oh please..."

"Answer me slut. Where do you want it??"

"F-fill me. Fill me with your cum. OOOOOO..."

Mary's words alone were enough to send her to yet another orgasm.

"FUCKING WHOREEEEE"

Joe collapsed on top of her as he let his cock drain inside of her.

"Ohhh baby. You're better than your daughter is. Trust me. That little pig ain't got nothing on you bitch."

For some reason the words gave Mary a sense of pride. She watched silently as Joe stood up and put his overalls back on. Mary knelt down on the bed and looked up, leaning over her very own husband, and stared disappointed as Joe walked out. Then she saw something that filled her with happiness. Mike was standing back in the doorway.

"What'd you think?"

"She was the goods man. As good as the pig next door if not better. If she were to gain some weight like then she'd be perfect!"

"Good. Your boys are outside. They got your bike ready and they're ready to go."

The two men hugged as Joe left the room. Mary waited eagerly for Mike to say something to her.

Mike said nothing as he entered the room and grabbed Mary by the hair. She was becoming accustomed to this treatment. He lifted her onto her husband, positioning her ass right on Don's face.

"Okay cunt. You've proven to be a worthy slave."

Mike then turned and left the room. Mary stared in agony. She wanted to serve him. She knew that one day she would get her chance. She swore it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds