The Neighborhood: Family Reunited

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy!" Kim trilled, her active hips finally slowing and resting atop his thighs, his prong deeply imbedded in her. "That was fantastic!" She smiled down at her flushed, grinning father and leaned down to passionately kiss him. They shared a long, deep kiss before Kim began to rise and fall upon him. "Now it's your turn!" When her father gripped her hips and stopped her, she looked at him quizzically. "What's wrong?"

"Not a thing darling," Frank said as he looked up at his gorgeous daughter. "I was just wondering if you would be inclined to fulfill a dirty old man's fantasy."

She giggled. "That depends. Who's the dirty old man and what's his fantasy?" They both shared a laugh, before Frank grew serious and cradled her lovely face in his hands.

"I want to...you know...back there...have you ever..."

Kim threw her head back laughing while her father grinned nervously. "My ass? You want my ass?" Frank bit his lip and slowly nodded his head. Kim slid off his lap and walked over to his desk, placing her hands atop it before jutting her sexily curved bottom in his direction and slowly swishing it. "Come and get it Daddy..."

Frank was off the couch like a shot, saddling up behind Kim and rubbing her soft buttocks. He tenderly pried apart the supple globes and examined the taut ring of flesh that was his intended target. He knew that women were capable of taking men of his size back there, but looking at the discrepancy in sizes between his throbbing cock and Kim's tight pucker, he wondered if he was going to need a shoe horn and axle grease to fit it in. He was lost in lustful thought when Kim spoke.

"Daddy?"

"Yes punkin?"

"I hope you are not disappointed that you're not my first back there." Frank's gaze slid up to Kim. She was looking back at him with half-hooded eyes, sexily nibbling on a finger tip. Her shy, innocent look caused him to throb even more urgently.

"I'm not? Who was?" His blood pressure was threatening to blow off the top of his head for he suspected what her answer was going to be.

"Your son."

He hissed through his teeth as he popped the thick head into Kim's ass, the ring of muscle tight around him. A heat he didn't think possible bathed him immediately.

"How many times have you let your brother fuck this sweet ass of yours?" He said, pushing forward, the tight resistance threatening to peel his cock like a banana.

"Unnnnnnnh," Kim moaned. "Lots and lots of times Daddy." Every nerve ending in Kim's guts were aflame as she felt her father's thick prick fuck deeper and deeper into her ass. "He fucked me really hard back there last night as a matter of fact..."

Frank's concentration was centered on pumping more and more of himself into the vise like hole, but Kim's next words brought him up short.

"...while I was eating Mom's pussy."

His mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water as Frank Jordan struggled to process the picture of his son ass fucking his daughter while Kim licked her mother's pussy. At once, every taboo barrier it seemed had come crashing down, opening up a world of perverse pleasures that were his for the taking. Not fifteen minutes ago, Frank was merely trying to come up with ways to repair the damage the divorce had done to his family. Now he flip flopped between guilt if it was his actions that drove his family into each other's arms and thoughts of how he could get in on the action. He stared at a spot just over Kim's head, his mind whirling.

"Your not gonna fuck me extra hard 'cause I've been bad, are you Daddy?"

Frank looked down open mouthed at the innocent looking Kim who was now twirling a stray strand of her blonde hair around a finger while she looked back at her father.

"I...I...I think I have to baby," Frank growled and with a strong lunge, skewered his entire length straight up his daughter's ass. Kim's body shuddered from the impact of his hips slamming into her backside. Her big tits wobbled and swung sexily beneath her, the nipples almost grazing the smooth desk top as she was bent forward under her father's battering thrusts.

"Fuck me Dadeeeeee!" Kim squealed excitedly as she was shunted rapidly forward and back, her father pumping her relentlessly. Frank's teeth were gritted and bared, an almost maniacal look to him. His eyes were glazed and unblinking as he worked through the demons now engulfing his mind. His thoughts were a swirl of fucking and sucking, all centered on his fractured family. The sharp smack of flesh on flesh rebounded around the room. Thankfully, the heavy paneling and thick walls shielded the sounds of the incestuous duo from outside ears.

"Fucking take it Kim!" Frank hissed, his hips a blur of motion behind his daughter. His heavy, cum laden balls swung wetly up to smack into her mound time and again. His vision was blurring at the edges and he shuddered and shook, sinking his cock to the hilt in Kim's ass. His cock spewed forth its thick, hot contents, painting her guts and setting off another orgasm in his daughter. The pair mewled and ground their selves against each other, wringing out every ounce of pleasure they could. Frank drew himself back and slammed forward twice more, emptying his load. Kim slumped down on the desk, gasping for air as her father hung his weary head down, beads of perspiration dripping onto her back. For a few long moments, heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

"Daddy?"

"Yes punkin?"

"Can I get my parking pass validated?"

Once their clothes were straightened and their pulses had returned to normal, Kim and Frank sat on the couch and regarded each other somewhat warily. Now that the deed had been done, they both wondered what the future of their relationship was. Frank was the first to break the silence.

"So....your brother?"

Kim continued to study her high heeled pumps. "Yep."

"And your mother?"

"Yep."

"How...how did this happen?"

Kim could tell her father was obviously struggling to process this new reality. She reached over patted his knee. "Well, one weekend the cable was out and we didn't have anything better to do, so..."

Frank laughed uncomfortably. "I'm serious Kim. What in God's name happened?"

Kim smiled thinking of the many hours of pleasure she had enjoyed with her brother and mother in the last few months. "Oh, it was definitely not in God's name, but his name was screamed a couple of times! See Daddy, it's like this..."

Ten minutes later, once Kim had brought her father up to speed on the multiple couplings which had occurred the last two months in and around the home he had built, Frank sat pensive, somewhat in shock. The breadth of the sexual "web" was extensive. He was surprised that what was going on had not leaked out in their small town.

According to Kim, her brother was banging pretty much any female with a pulse in the city. Frank shook his head. Mark had been lucky so far that no husbands had walked in while he was servicing their wives when he was supposed to be servicing the pool. Kim and Vivian, his ex-wife, had been more discrete, their frolicking pretty much limited to Mark and Kim's best friend Nancy Taylor. But there was the Reynolds next door. Kay Reynolds was definitely not the most reserved person. She had hinted around for years when Frank was living at home that she would welcome his company.

Frank sighed and wiped his clammy hands on his suit pants. Kim sat on pins and needles, waiting to see what her father's assessment was.

"Ok, first things first: I will of course support you if you want to change schools."

Kim clapped her hands together excitedly until her father looked at her sternly and raised a finger. "But, I'm not sending you down there to spend your time partying with your friends or sleeping with your brother when you're supposed to be getting an education." Kim's mouth dropped open, hoping she had misunderstood. Frank saw her expression and clarified. "No, I'm not trying to keep you and your brother apart. I'm definitely not convinced of the healthiness of your relationship, but for me to judge would be like the pot calling the kettle black."

Kim nodded and leaned over to kiss her father on the cheek. "Thank you Daddy!"

Frank smiled. "So where does this leave me I wonder."

Kim ran her fingers through her father's brown hair. "I'm not sure Daddy, but I know I want you back in my life. To what extent I think depends on Mom and Mark."

Frank looked at his daughter. "Mark? Honey, I think it's up to your Mother and me how and if we reconcile."

Kim continued to brush her father's hair as she shook her head slightly. "No Daddy. I don't think you realize how close Mark and Mom are now."

At that moment, Mark and his mother Vivian were very close indeed. Mark had blown off cleaning pools for the day, but still had his hands full. He and his mother were currently on Vivian's bed, the very bed where they spent most nights together. Vivian was laying back, her head propped up on pillows, looking down at her son whose head was firmly planted between her thighs, his tongue busy in her pussy.

The horny mother closed her green eyes and murmured soft words of encouragement to her son. "That's it Mark. Right there baby. Oh, you make me feel so good!" Her hands were filled with her abundant boobs, squeezing and teasing the rigid nipples, still encased in the silk nightie she'd worn to bed. Mark had already stripped off her bottoms to give himself better access to his mother's sex.

Vivian opened her eyes and drank in the lean, muscled torso of her son as he lay nude between her legs. Mark was in excellent physical shape. He stood 6' tall and his 180 pounds were distributed nicely over his frame. His mother admired the bunching and tensing of his back muscles as he moved his face between her legs. She reached down and lightly raked her fingernails along his back causing him to lift his head and smile.

"How does that feel Mom?" Mark was still constantly blown away that this beautiful creature desired him sexually; much less that she was his mother. For a woman of 38 years, Vivian was still in great physical shape. Sure she carried a few extra pounds on her tiny 5' frame, but they were in all the right places, namely her big boobs and curvy hips and ass. He watched as his mother tucked her short brown, bobbed hair behind an ear and smiled playfully.

"Fantastic, but I'm hungry! You got anything I can munch on?"

Mark laughed and rolled on his side, his heavy, swollen cock lying thickly upon his thigh. "Will this do?"

"Mmmm," Vivian purred. "That'll do just fine." She slid off the pillows and crawled between her son's legs, positioning herself so that Mark could resume his own mid-morning snack.

The horny pair had already made love once today, Vivian waking up to feel Mark lying behind her teasing his morning wood over her silken undies. She'd reached back and pulled them to the side and in three long thrusts, he was balls deep inside her. They'd moved slowly and sensuously against each other, Mark's right hand rubbing her stiff clit until they had both exploded in orgasm.

Unhurried, leisurely love making was one of Vivian's favorites. It had been even when it was Frank sharing her bed years ago. But now it was his son pleasuring her and she had gotten over her previous qualms, now fully able to enjoy the perverse pleasures they gave each other.

As she lay down on her side, Vivian felt her son's strong hands grasp her hips and lift her, rolling her atop his body. She loved the feeling of her handsome son taking control and especially the feeling of his long cock, which now pressed against her breastbone, snugly nestled between her ripe tits. Vivian could feel Mark's talented tongue go back to work on her moist hole, flicking and sucking her sweet pussy lips before delving deep into her tunnel. She groaned her pleasure before beginning to shift and gyrate her upper body, rolling Mark's prick over and between her melons. She knew that tit fucking was one of Mark's favorite activities and she had a pair perfect for this if she said so herself.

Her still firm 38DDs were capped by sexy little nipples which jutted up from the surface a half inch and her maturity had only improved her boobs. They weren't the gravity defying monsters of her youth, but the ever so slight sag they now had looked even better on her body. Vivian moved backwards slightly, her face now suspended over the monster she had created.

Mark's cock lay full and long on his thigh. Capped with a golf ball sized purplish knob, it was criss-crossed by jutting, pulsing veins. Vivian dipped her head and blew warm breath over the shaft watching it jump before she began to tenderly lick her wet tongue up and down its length. Like a cat cleaning its young, she worked over every inch of the rapidly swelling tube until it shone with her saliva. Vivian raised herself on extended arms. She reached out with one hand and hefted the heavy cock, pointing it at her mouth. She continued to lick over the spongy knob as blooms of precum bubbled to the tip. She savored the salty tang of each droplet on her tongue until she could stand it no more and plunged the mouth stretcher between her full, bee-stung lips.

Mark moaned loudly, his passion muted by the presence of his mother's tasty twat on his mouth. He felt his cock sink deeper and deeper into Vivian's talented mouth, her tongue active as she avidly sucked her son. He resumed his cunt lapping, the juices dripping copiously from her hole. He relished the sweet funkiness of her and having his big prong sucked simultaneously was icing on the cake.

Vivian bobbed her sweet, sucking mouth up and down, pausing on the upstroke to take a breath before plunging down again. She took half of Mark on each stroke, holding him deeply at the bottom before hollowing her cheeks, sucking harder and harder as she rose. Mark was fully erect by now so Vivian dropped her hand, clasping his bloated nuts and jiggling them. She thought she could practically feel their contents sloshing about and moaned, eager to taste his seed. When she felt Mark's hands cup and squeeze her mams from the side, she managed a smile around his cock, knowing what her first born wanted.

Vivian raised herself back up and dropped her heavy globes over Mark's towering missile. He moaned deep in her snatch, sending tremors up her spine. Mark pressed the pliant flesh around his cock and began to slowly thrust, spearing her deep cleavage. Vivian's saliva and perspiration slicked his route, but she added to it, dropping her head to drool a long strand over the mushroom head playing peek-a-boo in her boobs. She shook her hair back and encouraged her son.

"Yeah, fuck my titties baby!"

Mark needed no encouragement as his pace sped up. From the slow gyrations of his mother's hips he knew she was close and he was eager to get off at the same time.

The sexy MILF thrilled to the hot feeling of the long rod pumping between her tits. From time to time she bent down and licked wetly at the tip as it appeared. Warm waves of pleasure coursed through her body, her son's pussy licking inflaming her desire. When Mark suddenly began to lick and nibble her clitoris, Vivian screamed, "Goddamn!" and her dam burst.

Mark struggled to keep up with the copious flow of his mother's climax, her juices practically spraying into his mouth. On cue, his hips lurched and his cock began to belch thick streams of cum high into the air. Vivian felt the first two blasts slap into the underside of her chin and she quickly bent and captured the spewing hose between her lips, siphoning off the remaining discharges. Mother and son moaned and clung to each other savoring the other's fluids.

When their climaxes waned, Vivian rolled off her son and lay winded beside him. Mark smiled coyly and perched his head on his hand, examining his mother/lover. As she slowly got her breath back, he could see the pearly evidence of his jism sliding thickly down her neck to puddle in the hollow of her throat. He sat up and reached over, scooping a finger full which he presented to his mother's puffy lips. Vivian greedily licked the goo gob from his finger and repeated the process with the remnants he was kind enough to go back and get.

"Yummy," Vivian murmured. She sat up and looked at her smiling son. "I swear you get better and better tasting. Plus, you've finally learned how to eat pussy!" She squealed with delight as Mark swiveled around and jumped astride her. He pinned her arms to the bed and leaned down to kiss her tenderly. His cock was still at half mast and he started thrusting it again between her full breasts. Vivian nipped his tongue, causing him to jerk back.

"Ow!"

"That's enough you horny goat! Let's get some breakfast."

Mark and Vivian sat in the breakfast nook of their well appointed home, sipping coffee and making small talk. Coincidentally, both of their minds were occupied by the rapidly approaching fall term. Mark was entering his second year at State. He was pre-med and took his studies seriously, but he was definitely going to miss his mother desperately. He had quickly become addicted to their physical relationship which had also served to strengthen their emotional bond. He knew that his mother had come to rely on him for more than just a hard prick. More and more she consulted his opinion on family matters and more often than not, deferred to his opinion. He sighed, his mother noticing and turning her head.

"I know. It's going to be awful quiet around here in another week or so."

Mark nodded. Even if his father refused to pay for Kim to attend the same school as Mark (who was on full academic scholarship), she would still be leaving to take that cheerleading gig out of state. That would leave his mother alone in the big house. She had some friends around town and had thankfully patched things up with Kay Reynolds next door, but Mark's heart still ached to leave her. A wild thought was beginning to bounce around his skull, but before he could voice it to his mother, their attention was turned to the sound of the back door opening and closing. They both swiveled in their chairs to see Kim bounce through the doorway. They were both shocked at her appearance as she looked like she was dressed for a job interview.

Kim giggled at the looks on her family's faces. "What? Can't I dress up every now and then?"

"I didn't even think you were out of bed to be honest," Vivian said. "What's the occasion?"

Kim took a deep breath and prepared herself for the coming storm.

"I went to see Daddy."

Vivian and Mark both practically exploded. They'd both known of Kim's intention to ask her father for money to switch schools, but had both assumed they would be consulted or asked to go with her. While Kim had remained friendly with her father after the divorce, Mark deeply resented his father and Vivian was obviously not sociable towards her ex. It was these feelings that had made it clear to Kim that she should go alone. First of all, she hadn't wanted the meeting to dissolve into an argument and secondly, well, how was she supposed to seduce her Daddy with either of them there?

Kim stood, absorbing her mother and brother's accusations and judgment.

"What were you thinking?"

"I can't believe you went to see him by yourself!"

When they began to repeat themselves, Kim raised her hand in surrender.

"I know, I know. You both think I'm not capable of taking care of myself, but I've got good news!" At this, the two fell silent.

"What did your father say?" Vivian asked, her green eyes narrowed and full lips pursed.

"He's giving me the money! No strings attached. In fact, he went so far as to offer to pay for a condo for Mark and me to share." Obviously Kim was glossing over the details of her and her father's meeting, but she thought it a little early in the day to share the ass fucking particulars.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds