The Neighborhood

"Oh, baby! I can't believe what you are making me do! I never thought I'd raise a son who got off on hand jobs from his very own mother!"

"Get real Mom! You're a fucking walking wet dream and you know it! I'd have to be a eunuch not to be turned on by you!"

Kay found herself rapidly spinning down out of control. She began to squeeze and stroke his cock faster, as Spencer had moved on to boldly cup and squeeze the bountiful jugs of his mother, elevating her passion. Kay brought her left hand up under his stalk to cup his balls. She cradled the sac, imagining the cum sloshing around inside.

"Spencer where is this going?" She continued to whip her hand up and down his shaft as he thrust his hips against her. "If your father came home right now, you and I both would be out on our ass!"

Spencer grinned at her, "Well, let's make it worth while. Your bed or mine?"

Kay's eyes were almost crossing with lust.

"Yours....and hurry!"

The crazed, incestuous duo headed across the hall, shedding clothes as they went. By the time they got to the bed, they wore not a stitch of clothing and both paused to appraise the other's attributes.

Spencer could not get over how hot his Mom looked. Her body was in incredible shape for a woman of 40. The hours of gym time had definitely paid off. If there was any extra weight, it was in all the right places. Her full, heavy breasts bobbed enticingly on her chest and the curve of her hips and ass would have looked at home on any twenty something coed. Kay took in Spencer's broad chest and shoulders, stepping forward to run a fingernail down his chiseled abs before again gripping his rigid tool.

"How do you want me baby? This can only happen this one time, hear me?"

"Yeah I hear you. Now get that sweet ass of yours in my bed."

Kay dropped back onto the bed, the impact causing her 32DDs to bounce and slap against each other. She propped herself back against her hands and shook her hair out, her blue eyes sparkling. Spencer stood over her, running his hand back and forth over his cock, the head steadily dripping. He put his knees on the bed and slid forward until her legs lay over his. She began to pull him towards her with her legs to his side. Spencer reached down and lifted her legs up until her ankles were propped on his shoulders. Kay dropped back on forearms, but kept her head craned forward to see what Spencer would do next.

As accomplished as Spencer was in matters such as this, he found his hands trembling as he ran them down her smooth, toned legs and under her hips to her tight ass. He palmed and squeezed the globes, then brought his hands around, the left sliding up her stomach to pull and tweak her up thrust nipples, the right gripped his cock as he brought it up into contact with the very place he had entered this world from. He swept the head back and forth over the sparse landing strip of hair. Moving lower he pressed the tip into the clitoris, feeling the heat spike into him.

Kay's hips began to gyrate with the contact. She bit into her lower lip, stifling a groan of lust.

Spencer moved his hips down and drug the spongy tip through the outer lips. They flowered open and bathed him in warm wetness. This time they both groaned as he continued to rub himself back and forth, coating his cock head in her juices.

"Ohhhh! God, please put it in me baby! I am so ready for this! Fuck me Spencer! Fuck your mother!"

Spencer positioned himself at her tight, pulsing hole and smoothly slid forward in one long stroke. As his balls came to rest against her ass, both participants exhaled mightily.

Spencer could feel the rhythmic squeezing of his mother's vaginal walls along his length, pulling him deeper, but even with his size, that was as much as he had to give. The fit was tight, but not overly so, given Kay's history. He drug his hips back and forth, repeatedly jarring her small frame with his thrusts. He bent forward, folding her further over and placed his palms outside her shoulders. Kay's hands shot up and encircled his neck, her fingers squeezing and rubbing. Both of them knew that the depravity of their act would push them over the edge much too quickly, so they strained and pushed against each other, climbing the hill towards their climax.

Beads of sweat gathered on Spencer's brow as he fucked his mother like a man possessed, the slap of their flesh bouncing off the walls of his bedroom. Her pussy was dripping wet, soaking his thighs and crotch, while his balls bounced and rubbed against her ass.

"You like that Mom? You like that big cock fucking your tight pussy?"

"God yes son! Fuck me! Make me cum all over that big, beautiful dick!"

Spencer's pole slid and slurped up into his mother's cunt. Her lips coaxing and pulling at his length with each mighty thrust. He could feel the heat of her ass against his balls as they slapped repeatedly against her rear. Kay's legs tightened around his waist and she pulled herself up until her rock hard nipples were dragging across his broad chest as he labored over her.

"I'm so close Spencer! Faster! Faster! That's it! I'm cumming!"

At this she flung her head back, emitting a guttural scream of passion, grinding her hips frantically against his plunging tool. The sight and sound and feel of his mother's orgasm were too much for the teenager as he felt his own climax overwhelm him.

"Fuuuuuck!" Spencer's balls convulsed and clenched, spraying spurt after mighty spurt of protein up his mother's hole. His hands found her hips and gyrated her body on his lance as he wrung out his load. The feel of the white hot streams of sperm ignited a second orgasm in Kay, causing her to lose hold of Spencer's neck and fall back against the bed, flopping and gasping. Drained, Spencer fell forward, disengaging his cock from his mother and laying panting beside her.

An awkward silence engulfed the space that the sounds of passion had just recently filled. Both parties recognized the gravity of what they had just done, but neither seemed willing to acknowledge it, or the pleasure they had obviously received.

Kay could not bring herself to look over at her son. While she felt that this had been one, if not the best, fucks of her life. She knew that a slippery slope rested in front of them and she would have to be the adult here and prevent this from ever happening again.

"Spencer, I think that we should..."

Emboldened by his mother breaking the ice first, Spencer rushed in. He raised himself up on his elbow and reached out to trace the curve of her hip with his fingers.

"That was fantastic Mom! I've never..."

Kay jerked from his touch as if burned.

"No Spencer! This was wrong! So wrong! We must never even speak of what just happened. Do you understand?" Kay rolled out of her son's bed and began to gather her discarded clothes from the floor. She spied the hurt look on Spencer's face as he opened his mouth to speak.

"But Mom! That was incredible! Don't tell me you didn't..."

Clutching her clothes to her chest, Kay raised a finger to silence him.

"Not another word!" With that she fled from his room. He heard the door to her bedroom slam behind her.

"Spencer? Are you alright? I asked you a question?"

Spencer was jerked back to present time by her voice. He took in her flushed features and slightly out of breath voice and decided that now was probably the best time ever to get the fuck train with his mother back on track.

"I'm fine Mom. And it appears so are you! Why so out of breath?"

Kay flushed red at this and turned back to the sink, hoping he hadn't seen her reaction.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean! I'm just cleaning up in here."

Spencer closed the space between them in three long strides. He pressed himself up against the curve of his mother's ass and pulled her T-shirt up and over her fat boobs, kneading them like bread dough. Kay's breath caught in her throat as she was plunged right back into lust. And this so soon after Mark left! She had hoped that would have taken the edge off, but Spencer's strong hands and turgid erection pressing into her ass erased any hopes of that.

"Don't bullshit me mom! I can put two and two together. I'm not blind! I saw what I needed to see as I rode up!"

Kay gasped! Spencer must have seen Mark going over the fence! What must he be thinking! They both knew she was a helpless cum slut, but to stoop to seducing his best friend? She turned to face him. Maybe by giving in to his advances she could change the subject and deal with that issue later.

"Spencer, I'm so sorry! I've just been so horny since you and I fucked! I've been going out of my mind! I didn't mean it to happen. Mark was just here and we..."

At this Spencer visibly recoiled and pulled back from her.

"Mark? I thought that you and Dad were..."

Suddenly, Spencer's eyes were drawn to his mother's hairline and to the skunk stripe of cum from Mark's cock that was rapidly congealing there!

Kay suddenly knew that she had it all wrong! Spencer had thought that she and Bob were fooling around! But why would he assume...unless that had been Bob's car they had heard on the street! Her head swam with the possibility that Bob had witnessed she and Mark! She noticed the direction of Spencer's gaze and her hand flew up to touch the drying cum shot.

"Oh my God! Oh, Spencer! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to..."

Spencer's eyes flashed in fury. His own best friend! Fucking his mother right in their own kitchen! As he gripped his mother's arms he envisioned himself pummeling Mark for this transgression. But just as suddenly as he thought it, he thought again. He couldn't blame Mark for this! The blame rested squarely on his cunt of a mother! Denying him the very thing she was giving up so willingly to his best friend! Well, he'd just have to see about that!

Mark spun his mother around to face the sink again and pressed her head downwards. She writhed and struggled against his strong grip, desperate to extract herself from him.

"Let me go Spencer! You're hurting my arms! Please!" Not sensing any loosening of his grip, she resorted to desperate measures. "If you don't let me go right now, I'm going to start screaming my head off! I'll call your father! I'll..."

"You're not going to do shit Mom," he said as he started to hunch his turgid cock against her tight ass. "First off, dad probably saw you fucking around with Mark. He almost ran me over pulling out of the driveway! And secondly, you and I both know you could care less whose body a cock is attached too, as long as it's long and fat and gets you off! So stop fighting me!"

Kay continued to buck and squirm however, so Spencer moved his left hand to grasp her reddish brown ponytail, keeping her pushed forward, while his right hand moved down and began to rip her shorts down.

Kay's eyes bugged out in shock at the realization that her own son was going to forcibly take her whether she wanted to or not. While shocked, she was still turned on, however. Mrs. Reynolds had often engaged in role play with Spencer's father. Sometimes taking the role of the innocent housewife, forcibly ravaged by the delivery man, for example. But this was real! And her own son!

Her struggles did not prevent Spencer from pushing her shorts and panties to her knees and now he began to unbuckle his pants, then unzipping his fly, he reached in and pulled his thick 8 inches out into the open. Kay continued to whimper and lurch in front of him. None of that mattered to her son however. His mind was consumed with the thought that his cock slut mom was giving it up to his best friend, while denying him. With no warning whatsoever, he thrust his cock into her wet cunt, balls deep. Both parties' heads jerked back and emitted simultaneous groans of pleasure.

Spencer began to fuck furiously into his mother with no build up. She jerked and shuddered before him as his left hand left her ponytail to grip her hips and pull her on and off his rampaging cock in time with his thrusts.

Kay pushed her upper body erect, allowing her big, firm tits to swing and bounce freely. She clenched her blue eyes shut and tried not to give into the feelings of pleasure that Spencer's fucking was giving her. When his hands stole up from her soft hips and began to squeeze her fat double Ds she lost the will to resist and began to pump her own hips back at her son.

"Oh God Spencer! That's it baby! Fuck your mother! Fuck me hard! I don't know what I was thinking trying to put you off. Your cock feels so good in me! I want you to fuck me like this every day!"

While Spencer was glad to see that his sexy mother was coming around to his way of thinking, he still had not forgotten the fact that she had also given it up to Mark while denying him. He then thought of a way to punish her somewhat, while still taking his own pleasure.

Spencer pulled his long cock out of his mother's gash and pried her firm ass cheeks apart. Her pink tinged asshole winked at him as he covered it with a well aimed gob of spit. He then positioned his fat cock head and began to push forward into her shit chute.

Kay's sparkling blue eyes flew open as she realized what her son was doing. While she was a veteran in most everything sexual, that particular orifice was not used to the treatment Spencer was giving it as he insistently pushed his cock into her ultra-tight ass. She denied her own husband the pleasure of anal, the memories of the gang bang she was the centerpiece of in college seemed so fresh every time he attempted the act, and she could not go through with it. There was no denying however, the warm flush that was beginning to creep up alongside the pain of having her son's thick cock lodged in her ass. With an almost audible pop, his meaty helmet slid past her ass ring, into the canal, and began to steadily push forward.

Spencer could feel the slight relaxation of his mother as his pole continued to press forward. Kay's breath was still labored from struggling and she continued to whimper, but her hand now stole down between her legs and began to frig her clit in time with Spencer's thrusts.

"Yeah! That's it Mom! You're loving it aren't you, you filthy slut!?" Spencer now realized that there was probably no revenge he could extract from his mother sexually that she wouldn't end up getting off of. The tightness of her ass was getting to him however, so he reached over to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out a bottle of cooking oil. He then dripped some of the liquid onto the 5 inches of cock still outside his mother's ass. Replacing the lid he moved his hands back to her hips and continued pressing forward into the warm, tight hole.

"Oh, Spencer! You motherfucker you! Take my ass! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

At that, Spencer pulled back slightly then slowly slid the rest of his cock into his mother's ass. He paused for a few seconds to allow her to get used to his width, then slowly pulled himself back halfway and rammed forward.

Kay's breath was expelled out of her from the onslaught, but her hand never left her pussy, stroking and tweaking herself towards climax.

Spencer now found his rhythm, pulling out and thrusting forward, battering his mother's voluptuous body with the impact of his fuck strokes. Both bodies were drenched in sweat from their exertions, as they strained against each other in pleasure.

The moist heat of his mother's ass was getting to be too much for Spencer. He could feel the onset of his orgasm as his hips went into hyper drive, fucking his stick in and out of his mother's buttery ass.

"Ohhhh, Mom, here it comes! Take it! Take it all!"

Kay could feel every vein and ridge of Spencer's cock lodged deep in her ass. She felt the puffing up of the head as his balls lurched and spewed their contents into her guts. Her own orgasm burst forth, enveloping her from head to toe in pleasure in time with her son's.

"God yes! Oh baby! Shoot it in my ass! That's it!"

His cock lurched and throbbed, belching shot after shot deep inside her. As his climax waned, Spencer fell forward onto his mother's sweat covered back and nibbled on the nape of her neck. The incestuous pair gasped for air. After a few moments, Kay spoke.

"That was incredible Spencer! I can't believe you made me cum so hard fucking my ass! No more silly games. You can have me any time you want!"

Spencer smiled while his tongue slid along her neck.

"But what about dad? I think he saw you and Mark. And speaking of Mark, what the hell was that about?" Spencer slowly extracted his softening prick from his mother's ass and turned her to him, pulling her into his arms.

"You know what a slut I am and when I saw what he had in those shorts I couldn't help myself! I don't know what to do about your father. I can't believe he didn't kick down the door and kill us both."

"He probably got off on it," Spencer laughed. "Mark's tool is way bigger than Dad's or mine for that matter!"

Hearing her son now, Kay looked up at him hopefully.

"You're not still mad at me are you?"

Spencer gazed into his mother's beautiful blue eyes and smiled down at her.

"Nah! Just don't go tiring yourself out with Mark. Matter of fact, how about I get him over here and we'll all three go at it?"

Kay's face lit up with a devilish grin.

"Ooooh! A teen sandwich with me as the filling! You think Mark would go for it?"

"Shit yeah! This was probably his first time for anything. I think I can talk him into it."

The thought of he and his best friend double-teaming his mom was exciting beyond belief! His flagging cock reversed course and began to lift back up.

Kay felt its rise along her hip.

"Spencer! Still got some lead in that pencil I see! Let's go up to my room and fuck properly as mother and son!"

She turned and grabbed his hand, making for the stairs, but Spencer stopped her and pulled her back towards him.

"Later Mom. I really need to go back to work."

"Work? What work?"

Despite their recent intimacy, Spencer flushed red.

"Out with it Spencer! What are you doing all day?"

"Tell you what Mom," he said as he turned and dropped into a chair, and began to stroke his hardening cock. "You take care of this for me and I'll tell you all about it."

"With pleasure," Kay said as she lowered herself to her knees, grasped her son's cock and began to suck with gusto.

Bob Reynolds broke the land speed record for sedans in getting back to his department store. He hurriedly parked his car and grabbed the morning paper to hide the pup tent pitched in the front of his slacks. He strode inside, his head on a swivel, looking for his assistant Audrey.

Bob's department store was very successful for a couple of reasons. First, it was a classy place in a town with not many other options and secondly, his hiring practices ensured that only the most attractive applicants, male or female, ever worked there. Bob, of course, handled the female applicants, while Audrey "screened" the males. As a result, customers were attracted either consciously or unconsciously to the "items" on display. It was no secret in town, that an unsatisfied housewife could find just about anything she needed or desired at "Reynolds", often times in the mattress storage area of the warehouse. Or, that a business man purchasing a suit could get his inseam "adjusted" in the dressing rooms without worry of repercussions. Bob paid well and made sure that everyone thought of "Reynolds" as their home away from home.

As he headed down the aisle to his office, Bob met the eyes of his employees, nodding to the males and scanning the attire of the females to make sure that just the right amount of flesh was on display. More than one of the girls met his gaze hotly. They remembered their final interview with their handsome boss fondly. It always ended with them on their knees behind Bob's desk with a mouthful of his cock. But that was the first and last time with him. He told himself he had to remain professional, as if that was still possible, but the real reason was now hurrying towards him, her stiletto heels clicking on the tile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds