• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Neighbor's Daughter

The Neighbor's Daughter

12

All this started not too long ago, See I'm what you might call a risk taker and it shows with my success as a financial consultant. I'm 30 years old with a big house and an even bigger bank account, I'm single and don't really have a lot of time for a relationship. Now about a month ago a new family moved into the place next door and I had come to find out they had a daughter named Noel. I first saw her one morning when I stepped out my front door to go to the mailbox. She was sitting on her front lawn stretching, she was wearing a baby blue sports bra and matching lycra shorts that showed off her very sexy body. Now to give you an idea her father Derrick is Caucasian and her mother Mia is Philippino. Noel was the perfect blend of both with long straight black hair, her face was delicate with full lips. Her Skin was a deep tan that accentuated her 34b-28-36 body which was currently spread out on her lawn before me.

I was wearing a pair of gray sweat pants with a matching tank top and slippers, I'm 6'1" and a trim 170lbs. I make sure to keep myself in shape as I am sure Noel could see when she looked up and smiled at me. My dick twitched in my pants at the site of her sexy and almost demure smile, I waved and smiled back then I looked away towards my mailbox not wanting to appear as if I was leering. I had the idea right there as I flipped through the bills in my hand. I looked up at just the right time because she was bent over and stretching her legs, God this girl was going to be the death of me.

"Noel can I have a word?"

She stood up and looked at me with a curious expression then strode over to me.

"What's up Mr. Anderson"

Her voice was sweet with a slightly high pitch, I could smell the faint scent of jasmine as she got close.

"I have a proposition for you."

She looked at me again with that slightly confused but curious look .

"I am a busy man and I can't always take the time to keep my place presentable so I was wondering if you might like to work for me in the afternoons after you get back from school."

She looked back at me with a slightly concerned expression.

"Don't worry its all on the up and up. Here's my offer, I'll pay you twenty five dollars an hour for you to keep my place clean plus you will have full use of my pool and Jacuzzi whenever you like."

The look of shock on her face was priceless as she stammered for a response.

"You don't have to answer me right away but I would much rather have someone I know in my home then a stranger. You can talk it over with your folks or have them talk to me if they want."

She smiled and looked up at me.

"Ok, Mr. Anderson"

She started to jog away then she looked back at me once before heading down the street."

It only took a day or so for Derrick her old man to call me and we had a chat about what I was looking for and what I offered her in return. I told him I would draw up all the necessary documents for his daughters hire. He seemed satisfied that my intentions were purely professional and gave her his approval. She was to start the following Monday, I had to take my time and plan this out smartly to prevent any nasty legal ramifications. I spent the next two day gathering supplies for my adventure then on Monday I left for work. I couldn't concentrate on anything that day so I pretty much left most things unattended. My secretary thought I was stressed so she told me I should go home. I decided to take her advice and left.

It was around 3:30 in the afternoon when Noel arrived and she found me sitting in the living room with a beer in hand.

"Mr. Anderson ... I didn't know you were going to be here."

She was wearing a pair of low cut jeans and a white button down shirt, her long black hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she had her book bag over her shoulder.

"I just got off the bus and saw your car in the drive, I was hoping to be able to get a shower and such before I came over but you were here."

I smiled at her and stood up.

"Use mine it upstairs, second door on the right."

She looked at me hesitantly then looked at the steps.

"I think I should use mine Mr. Anderson that way I can get changed"

I shrugged my shoulders and told her that either way it didn't matter.

She returned about an hour later wearing a simple pair of jeans and a black T-shirt with sneakers, I told her I needed the whole house done as I was having company so she set herself to the task. I retreated to my porch to think. I ran through multiple angels in my head before I finally hit on one that might work, I called a few friends to see if I could get what I needed. It took about a week to put my plan into action, a week of torture watching her tight little body walking around my house. It was all a matter of luck really as she once more came to the house straight from school and had left her book bag in the living room. I waited until she was busy elsewhere in the house then opened her bag. I then put a few of the dime bags I had gotten inside, I put on my most upset tone and called for her.

"NOEL!... Can I see you in the living room NOW!!."

She came to the top of the steps and stopped.

"What's wrong? "

I glared at her and pointed to her book bag.

"What the fuck is your problem? How dare you bring this shit into my home?"

Her face changed to a look of confusion as she hesitantly came down the stairs and made her way across the room to me. As she got close I reached down and grabbed one of the dime bags filled with cocaine from her bag and held it out for her to see. The look of sudden fear and confusion on her face was priceless.

"Mr. Anderson I... that's not mine! Oh my god!.."

I threw the bag back into her book bag and opened my cell phone.

"You leave me no choice but to call the cops"

She stood there stunned then just as quickly caught herself and started to plead.

"No please don't its not mine... don't call the cops. Oh god .. don't!"

I paused and looked her in the eyes.

"Why shouldn't I? Hmm. What's in it for me?!"

She looked horrified.

"Your setting me up. You can't do this, I'm gonna tell my dad and have your sorry ass arrested!"

She turned to walk out so I grabbed her by the arm and threw her onto the couch and pinned her there with my body. She let out a shocked scream but I quickly covered her mouth before she could make anymore protests.

"Your pretty quick but apparently not all that smart! Not only can I pin those drugs on you I will and more. If you walk out that door I will have you arrested and I will make sure your parents lives are miserable too."

With the mention of her folks she seemed to struggle a bit less.

"Besides Noel who are the cops going to believe a dumb kid or an adult?"

I removed my hand from her mouth and let up on her.

"Why are you doing this?"

She looked up at me with a mix of confusion and fear.

"That's simple Noel because I want too. Now I can make this all go away but you have to do something for me."

She must have known exactly what I meant because her expression changed into one of horror.

"Please don't do this?"

I again opened my cell and started to dial.

"Fine then bitch, I will have the cops here in ten minutes. You can explain yourself to them."

She hesitated a moment then she reached for my phone.

"Ok .. Ok what do you want?"

The look of defeat on her face was the best and my cock was already hard, but I figured I would toy with her a bit first.

"How old are you Noel?

She looked at me confused .

"18"

"So that makes you legal, have you fucked many of the boys at school?"

She looked at me in shock.

"NO. I'm not a whore!"

I laughed at her and took a step back.

"Well Noel now you're my whore, so get the fuck upstairs and take your clothes off."

She hesitated a moment looking up at me.

"Please don't .."

I cut her off my grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up to her feet and shoving her towards the stairs. She yelped as I grabbed her and shoved her forwards making her trip on the first stair. She caught herself on the rail and kept from falling so I pushed her again making her move faster. We reached the top of the stairs and I took her by the hand and pulled her into my bedroom. I closed and locked the door behind us so there wouldn't be any disturbances. She just stood there and looked at the floor while I pulled open my dresser drawer and grabbed my digital camera.

"Take your fucking clothes off."

She caught the bottom of her T-shirt and hesitantly lifted it over her head revealing a little lacy cream colored bra. She instinctively covered her chest with her arms and looked up at me with a pleading expression.

"What are you waiting for? Look this is going to happen, Your getting fucked and there's nothing you can do about it so get with the program!. Now fucking strip!"

I could see tears start running down her cheeks as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra letting her perfect full tits free. She then unbuttoned her pants and slid them down over her round muscular ass and toned thighs letting them drop to the floor and stepped free of them. I made her pause and took a few more pictures then I made her continue. She was wearing a silky looking black thong that showed off her hips perfectly. I watched as she looped her fingers through the side of her panties and pulled them down. She stood there and covered her tits with one hand and her cunt with the other looking down at the floor.

"Move your hands I want to see you"

She slowly revealed herself as I snapped away with my camera, she was perfect with smooth evenly toned skin, her long hair framed her face and shoulders showing off her perfect tits. Her flat tummy lead down to a neatly trimmed cunt that was again, perfect. I made her take off her shoes then lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I snapped a couple more great shots then I set down the camera and got naked myself revealing my achingly hard eight inched of dick.

"Come here and get on your knees? I hope you like to suck cock?"

She once again gave me that pleading look as she slipped off the end of the bed and knelt in front of me. I was stroking myself with one hand while I picked up the camera with the other.

"Go ahead Noel suck my cock"

I left go of myself as she reached out and wrapped her hand around me and started stroking me.

"Please don't take pictures of me doing this.."

I smiled and laughed a little while looking down at her.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want you little whore. I'm going to have pictures of my cock in your twat and probably take pictures of my cum all over your face too. Now suck me you slut!!"

She looked again at me with a defeated expression and opened her mouth taking me inside. I snapped a few pics making her look up at me with my dick in her mouth then I set the camera down and grabbed a handful of her hair so I could really have some fun. I started out my slowly stroking in and out of her mouth encouraging her to lick and suck on my cock. I could feel my balls start to tighten after about fifteen minutes of her attentions. I started to force myself deeper into her mouth and down her throat, she gagged a few times sending shivers down my spine. I fucked her face until I couldn't hold on any longer. I pulled out and held her right in front of my cock as I exploded sending jet after jet of my hot cum splattering onto her face while I grunted out my satisfaction.

I stroked myself and slapped my cock against her cheeks getting the last few drops out and onto her, I then picked up the camera and made her look at me while I took a few pictures. She was thoroughly embarrassed and started crying as I dragged her towards the bed. I pushed her down on her back and forced her to spread her legs as I knelt between them. I took hold of her right leg and started to kiss and nibble on her ankle then down to her calf and inner knee. As I descended down and started to lick and kiss her inner thigh she gasped.

I knew then that I would not be disappointed with her, I stroked my fingertips gently across her pussy lips as I kissed my way down to meet them. I stopped just short of her cunt and in hailed deeply taking in her sweet scent. I was already rock hard again and I wanted to pound her into the mattress but I wanted to take my time and enjoy her even more. I spread her cunt with my fingers and licked her from her ass to her clit causing her to gasp again and try to pull her pussy away from my mouth. I held her hips firmly and blew gently across her cunt making her wriggle then I slowly licked her again this time I stopped over her clit and flicked at it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and started to gently push her cunt into my face.

"You like that don't you?"

She didn't answer so I went back to work sucking at her cunt lips and darting my tongue into her while I gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. She was moaning and rocking her hips into my face giving me better access to her now soaked pussy. I stopped thumbing her clit and started nipping and gently pulling at her pussy lips, her back arched and her breathing became ragged so I moved up and again started sucking her clit.

"Oh god... Mr.. Ah.. Mr. Anderson.. I ... ahhhhh..."

I knew she was close so I pulled away from her and stood up, she looked at me with a bit of a surprise.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you"

She looked away from me and rolled onto her side.

"Please.. Don't I'm a virgin, don't rape me."

I was stunned, I couldn't believe my ears, this hot peace of as was untouched, my cock twitched as I stood there with what must have been a look of shock. After a minute or two I collected myself while I stroked my cock and made the decision that I would be her first even if she didn't want me to be. I pulled her up then made her turn around and bend down so her ass was sticking out. She held herself up with her hands on the bed while I spread her legs and placed the head of my cock against her cunt.

"Please don't ... I don't want to do this.. Please don't, I'll do anything else just don't rape me"

She was crying again but I ignored her and pushed myself into her cunt, her body seemed to pull me into her until I reached her cherry and stopped. She gasped at the intrusion into her most privet recesses and sobbed while I held her hips and prepared to make my assault.

"Listen to me Noel.. You need to try and relax, I know you don't want this but I do and your mine now so just stop all this crying. Are you ready for me?

I pulled back a little as she turned to look at me.

"No. Doaahhhh."

I didn't give her the chance to finish as I rammed my cock into her breaking her cherry and sinking up to my balls in her cunt. Her pussy was so tight I felt like someone had there fist wrapped around my cock, She collapsed forward onto the bed while I held onto her hips and slowly started to fuck her. I thought I was going to go out of my mind because of the way her body pulled at my cock, I took it slowly until I felt her body loosen enough for me to really shaft her. She was grunting and moaning through her tears while I pulled her up and wrapped my arms around her holding her tits with my hands. I fucked her standing like that for a few minutes then I pushed her down on the bed and flipped her over. Once I had her on her back I fell on top of her and pushed my cock back into her hot cunt, She arched her back into me so I bent forward and sucked at her tits while I fucked her faster.

"Uh.. Uh.. Stop.. Uh.. Ahh.."

I was pounding into her making my balls slap against her ass, I could feel my second orgasm building so I decided to slow the pace and make this last.

"God damn baby your pussy is so good, it's a shame none else has had a taste, God I want to cum in you."

She stiffened and looked up at me.

"NO! you can't I'll get pregnant... please no"

I sank my full length into her slowly then looked her in the eye.

"Ok I won't cum in you pussy but you have to first make me a promise."

She once again looked at me with horror in her eyes.

"What? What more do you want from me?"

I grabbed my camera and took a picture of her with her cum and tear stained face looking back at me then one of my cock in her pussy.

"I want you to agree to bring your pretty high school girlfriends over and help me fuck them too"

She was shocked and I could tell she didn't know what to say so I started fucking her again at an even pace making her tits jiggle up and down.

"I can't ... Don't make me do something like that."

I paused again and slammed into her making her grunt.

"Fine then I'll just fuck you and cum in your cunt and then I'll do the same to your ass."

I reached forward and wrapped my right hand around her throat and started to hammer her hard and fast. She grunted with every thrust as the bed squeaked out its own protest, I found myself moaning and grunting as her hot cunt gripped me.

"Wait.. Ung.. Stop.. Ahhh.. God.. Wait!"

I buried myself into her making her moan again then held myself there.

"Do we have a deal?"

I twisted her nipple with my left hand.

"Ahhh... yes.. Just don't cum in me. Please"

I smiled and pulled out of her then lay down on my back next to her on the bed.

"I want you on top, your going to fuck me."

She pulled herself up and straddled me then took my dick in her hand and sank down on it. I was in bliss and wanted to just explode right there as she started to bounce up and down on my cock. I reached around her with one hand and stuck my finger up her ass making her shriek in surprise while my other hand massaged her tits. She rode me for a good twenty minutes all the while moaning and grunting out her now obvious pleasure. I was feeling ready myself so I pulled her to one side and made her lay on her back. I grabbed her legs and threw them over my shoulder then speared her wet cunt making her squeal. I fucked her hard and deep pressing her knees against her tits, the room was filled with our grunts and the sounds of my balls slapping against her ass.

"Are you ready baby? Ah... god.

I rammed her making her body bounce up and down on the mattress, I could tell she was close but she surprised me when her cunt clamped down on me and she screamed a soundless scream while her orgasm tore through her. I tried to hold on but it was more then I could handle and I felt myself starting to cum so I pulled out and fired my load onto her belly.

"OHHHH GOD .. FUCK.. AAAGGHHHH... Christ.. Ahh... shit.."

I shot several long sticky spurts of cum out onto her body then I collapsed next to her.

"Fuck Noel.. You're a real sweet peace of ass. I hope you like fucking because were going to do a lot of it."

She just lay there covered in my cum so I again took a few pictures. I wrapped a hand in her hair and pulled her face down to my cock and she took it into her mouth without being told. She sucked me like I had told her earlier making me hard in a few moments. I pulled her face away from me and spun her around so she was on her hands and knees. Taking my dick in my hand I slid it into her wet cunt and started stroking into her again. She was grunting but all I wanted was to get well lubed so I pulled out and pressed the head of my dick against her ass.

She tried to pull away and spin around but I grabbed her hips and kept her there.

"What are you doing? You said you wouldn't, please no not there!"

I slapped her hard on the ass making her yelp.

"All I said is I wouldn't cum in your whore cunt and I didn't I never said I would fuck your ass. Now shut up and relax"

I pushed my cock against her as she protested.

"It hurts, no.. don't"

With a little effort I sunk the head of my cock into her ass.

"AAAGHHHH SSSTTOOPP"

I just kept pushing until all eight inches was buried in her ass, I then very slowly started to fuck her making her cry and moan at the same time. I paused a moment taking another picture of my cock in her ass then I went back to shafting her. I knew that her folks would probably be getting home soon so I started to speed up after her ass stretched enough for me not to really hurt her. Like her cunt her ass was really tight so it didn't take a real long time for me to build up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Neighbor's Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds