The Neighbor's Daughter

"Oh baby... Fuck, I'm gonna cum all in your tight ass. You like that?"

She just grunted as I fucked her then with one final stroke I slammed into her.

"OH FUCK ... YEAH ahhhhh... fuck .. Ahh.."

I shot my load deep into her ass holding myself inside her letting her ass milk my cock, She was crying and shuddering at the same time. I doubt she came again but I didn't care, when I had the strength to stand I pulled her off the bed and walked her into the bathroom where I ran the shower. I made her wash me then I let her clean herself up washing all my cum off her tight young body. I got hard again watching her so I stepped out and made her dry me off before she could do so for herself. When she was ready to leave I grabbed her and pushed her down on her knees.

"Please no more .. I cant."

I shut her up my pushing my cock between her lips and made her suck me again.

"I'll tell you when were finished and I want you still"

I let her suck me a few more minutes then I told her to sit on the marble sink, I stepped between her legs and slid my cock in her twat.

"Oh god your pussy is so good baby I can't leave it alone."

I was fucking her steady, driving all of myself into her while I sucked and played with her tits.

"You will put yourself on the pill because I don't want to risk you getting pregnant from our fun ok"

She just nodded her head in defeat as I pumped into her, I wanted to make this quick so I started hammering her pussy making my balls tighten and within a few minutes I pulled out and grabbed her head making her slide of the sink and onto her knees.

"Swallow it bitch. "

I jammed my cock into her mouth and held her there while I shot my load. She took what little cum I had left to give her and like a good girl she swallowed it. I had her lick me clean then I let her back into the bedroom to dress and told her I expected her to keep her mouth shut and do all that I had told her to. She just looked at me with a pathetic look and nodded that she would. I took back my drugs and reminded her that I had all those sweet pictures that would get out as well as I could still frame her and fuck up her parents lives if she betrayed me. She said she understood and that she wouldn't say anything so I grabbed her and kissed her deeply before sending her out the door with strict orders to be here at the same time tommorrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds