• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Network
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

The Network

I looked her in the eyes. "Why are we one?"

She slid to my side and let Rebecca curl into the other. "Isn't enough that we are?"

I thought about it. "Yes," I could live without knowing. "That doesn't mean that I don't sense a plan. Something bigger than us."

"Can you trust us enough to wait?" Rebecca's statement validated my suspicions. We were just one piece of something else. Rebecca then opened herself and blocks I didn't know were there shattered. I gained no direct knowledge but, I saw her emotional whole including the flaws I didn't think she had. Samantha followed opening herself as well. It was amazingly intimate and the trust it demanded I began to fear, I didn't deserve.

"I'm open like that?" I asked.

"In time you won't be." Samantha answered some what hesitantly. "We were born sharing each other. We worked our whole life to share with you." I knew it was true and I felt her fears of possible rejection followed by Rebecca's same weaknesses. Their fears were unfounded. Maybe a week ago I could have ignored their charms but, now I was merged with their true beauty. I wrapped part of myself around their fears and added my eternal resolve. I was theirs and they were mine. We were one.

"If you wish me to wait, I will wait to the end of time." I knew I could live without the information if need be. It would be difficult since It was in my nature to know. I took the little curiosity itch and placed it inside the same type of barrier I felt break in the girls. It was effortless and dulled the itch dramatically. The girls were still fully open and surprise was thrust to the forefront of our links..

"That takes years to learn." Rebecca was astonished. Once I saw their blocks it seemed trivial to me and I was a little surprised by their reaction. It was like a switch that makes part of you dark. You can turn it on and off and change how deep the darkness reached. I decided to see how much can go dark. "No!", Rebecca and Samantha screamed in unison but, it was too late. I had already committed.

It felt like my limbs were ripped from my body. Both my angels left my mind in that instant and I was falling into a bottomless pit. The emotional pain was unbearable. Death was preferable. I feared I may have Iost them forever. It was less than a second before I destroyed the barrier but it was ten lifetimes of pain. When the barrier broke both girls slammed back into me. I was crying and slipped under the water into a ball. They had felt the same pain. How could I have done that to them. My fear and guilt became paramount and I questioned the need to resurface.

Two sets of hands grabbed my arms and pulled me back to the surface. Both were visibly crying as they slammed me with concern. I might as well have pulled a gun and shot them. "I didn't know, I didn't know" I kept repeating with tears streaming from my eyes. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it may burst. Warm love began to flow into my bones reminding me the connection was back. I sent love back mixed with the fear I couldn't control. I was sure that this would change them toward me. I should have pulled a gun and shot myself. More love flowed, this mixed with the knowledge that they didn't blame me. My breathing slowed and the internal shuddering ebbed as I let their love blanket my sin.

"God that was horrible." There was no need to state it but, I said it anyway. They had pulled me to the shallow portion of the pool and we were just holding each other. "I so sorry, I am moving to fast. I always move to fast. I'm a fucking idiot."

Rebecca stroked the side of my face. "We know. You aren't going to ever lose us." She reassured me, "We are one and we can't change that now." Suddenly I realized what those words meant. I was twenty years their senior. Some day I will break the link by dying on them. It will be more than a second, it will be forever. Whether I liked it or not, sometime in the future, I was going to be responsible for inflicting massive damage. I knew they would likely die. I retreated into myself.

"Baby, baby, you're not supposed to know all this yet." Samantha was crying again and Rebecca was squeezing us tight. Love was streaming in and I was pushing it away. I wasn't worthy of it. I only saw the pain I it would inflict on my angels. "We have known all along. It was our choice not yours." They were trying to break through the barriers I was erecting. I was walling off the guilt as it grew and the fear and most everything else that made me me. "Oh god, don't hide from us." I felt their pain as I built my walls. Shit, I was doing it again. I dropped them all and opened myself up to them. I opened everything including my guilt which was still growing. I didn't know how to stop it. I wasn't worthy of their trust or their love.

I felt their relief when I released the blocks. My guilt became our guilt as they shared the knowledge of the choice they had made. They had given up so much to become one with me. I knew now that I had to earn their love everyday. They tried to take more of my guilt and fear onto themselves. I wouldn't let them. They had enough pain coming and between now and then I owed them as much happiness as the time would allow. I released my love into them, more than I knew I possessed. I filled every channel, even the small thin ones I didn't understand. Until my dying day, I was going to earn the privilege of being with them. There was no more me, only us. Somehow, I sensed relief that did not come from us.

My angels glowed inside. I helped them out of the pool and passed out the towels. I helped them dry off before I saw to myself. They laughed and grabbed my towel and tenderly took care of me. We would take care of each other. I left myself open and vowed to never close to them. I collapsed onto my bed, an angel blanketed on each side. I slept away my fears.

I awoke slowly and the weight of last nights revelations still hung on me. It no longer felt like an anvil but, I knew it would never go away. Rebecca stirred next to me and spooned into my butt with her soft breasts pressed into my back. Her hand reach around and absently caressed my stomach. She was still waking up herself. I smiled as I squirmed in her arms, her naked form arousing me so quickly. I visualized making love to her and let it leak. She responded by reaching lower and stroking my growing manhood. I felt Samantha share her delight from the kitchen. I knew she wasn't going to join us physically but, we would share with her none the less.

I rolled around to face Rebecca and ran my hand down her curves. She purred as I sent my passion down the link. She lifted her leg slightly to give my hand access to her sex. I kissed her deeply as I lightly scraped the inside of her thighs with my finger tips. I could feel the warmth emanating from between her legs. I ran a finger lightly along her opening and found her wet. I flooded her with my desire as I slowly caressed her womanhood never quite reaching her love button. I sensed a little frustration as she tried to return her hand my cock. I had other ideas.

I rolled her onto her back and lowered my lips to her breasts, lightly kissing my way down. I continued my descent kissing her taut belly leaving light tongue tickles along the way. I had her cooing. Last night improved my knowledge of sharing dramatically. I began to understand the possibilities and the drawbacks. I dropped lower and began to kiss the inside of Rebecca's thighs giving her goosebumps. At the same time I followed my passion along the link and snuck into her senses. It was incredible feeling what she was feeling. I wrapped the link with love and sent it to Samantha just as I ran my tongue along her pussy lips. I heard Rebecca gasp in passion and I felt Samantha gasp in surprise.

Samantha let me know she was cutting fruit and feared for her fingers. I added passion to the mix and sent Rebecca's sensations again. This time my tongue split Rebecca's flower and tickled the pink insides. Samantha gasped in time with Rebecca and attempted to frantically build a block. I understood the barriers now and I disassembled it just as quick. My tongue went deeper on the next stroke never touching Rebecca's taut button now sticking out proudly from its hood. I wrapped this sensation with the image of my speeding ticket. Rebecca's legs were beginning to twitch and I knew I she was getting closer. Her hips were trying desperately to align her clit with my tongue.

"Ok, I'll pay the ticket." Samantha sent . Rebecca was too close to care about my teasing, she just wanted relief. I dropped the sensation link to Samantha and sent her peck of love. I moved ever closer to Rebecca's clit, sending my tongue deeper on every up stroke. I heard a knife clatter on the counter and Samantha opened herself fully. "You've already ruined my panties, pay your own damn ticket." She plopped to the floor sending the challenge. I hooked into Rebecca's sensations drove passion into it and threw it at Samantha. At the same time, the flat of my tongue reached Rebecca's button and her hips shot high. I felt her orgasm begin and it was incredible. Similar to what I knew as a man but, so much more full bodied. Samantha followed Rebecca spasm for spasm. I froze my tongue as they reached a peak. As they came down, I dragged my tongue back across and sent them flying high again. I could feel every peak and valley and began to think I could keep them flying forever.

I was controlling two womens orgasms at once and enjoying every minute of it. I felt them tiring but, they weren't exhausted. I was going for exhausted. I added more passion to my streams as another valley approached. I began to drag my tongue and felt an almost electric shock shoot through Rebecca's pussy and follow the stream to Samantha. Rebecca's snapped her hands to my head and started pushing it away. Her hips were trying to bury themselves into the mattress to hide from my tongue. "Stop, please stop", She was laughing while struggling to get away, "it's too sensitive. please stop."

I lifted my moist face from between her legs. I was sporting a huge grin as I mentally patted myself on the back. She pulled my face to hers and floored me with deep kiss. "That was incredible. I didn't think it would end." Her green eyes were alive with love as she extolled my talents. "I want to wake up that way every morning." She grabbed me close and smashed her breasts into my chest. I felt less love behind me.

I rolled to Rebecca's side and looked toward the door. There was Samantha with hands on her hips and a serious scowl on her face. She had on a t shirt and pair of light grey cotton shorts. Her crotch was obviously soaked. It looked like she peed herself the way the stain covered the inside of her thighs. I said the first thing that came into my head. "At least you weren't driving". I sent some love to take the edge off. Rebecca grabbed a pillow to muffle her laughter.

Samantha gave me a mischievous smile. "This isn't over by long shot." She peeled off her shorts and climbed over my raging hardon. She yanked the pillow from Rebecca's face. "And you, my dear sister, helped him." Rebecca was trying very hard not to laugh.

"I didn't know he could do that and I was in no position to stop him." Rebeccas defended her self weakly.

"You didn't even try." Samantha lowered herself on my pole and stopped moving. It felt wonderful but, I wanted the friction of movement and tried to move my hips. She moved with me making sure there was no sensation beyond the blissful heat from her soaked pussy. "I tried to block him and he just broke through. Such a naughty boy." My cock was straining.

"Did you feel how he latched on to me. He felt everything. A real man wouldn't need to cheat to keep me going." Rebecca was switching sides in support of her sister. My cock was trying to grow bigger and I felt the muscles straining at the base of my legs. I grabbed Samantha's hips and tried to move her. I just didn't have the leverage.

"That was just rude. I think we deserve an apology." Samantha was working hard to make sure my cock remained motionless. I was being double teamed. Rebecca brought her feet around and laid her side across the my chest leaning on her elbow. Her gorgeous breasts just inches from my face. I was pinned. I smiled and sent love down the links.

"Well, that was sweet but, It didn't feel like an apology." Samantha wasn't going to let up. I had to crack and give her the win.

"OK, I'm sorry for messing up your shorts." I tried to move my hips again to no avail. She wasn't done with me.

"And do you promise to never do that again?" both Rebecca and Samantha were sporting evil grins. I wasn't biting.

"Hell no, I fully intend to try that again." Blue balls be damned. That was way too much fun to promise away. Passion surged through me and I felt my balls tighten.

"Right answer." Samantha raised herself up, tucked her hips in and forced my cock deep into the confines of her belly. Rebecca added her passion and our lips met. I exploded into Samantha's womb. I was in heaven with both my angels on top of me.

I got a call from Mark Peters while I was eating my fruit. "I just got off the phone with Tom Thornbird. He said he wanted to double what we're putting into the Augustine project. I wasn't sure how to answer him." How the hell did Thronbird find out about this so quick? I felt a couple of little suspicious pokes. I had my answer about who leaked, someday I had to find out how.

"You didn't tell him no, did you?" Leave it to a Hippy to turn down a gift horse.

"Well, no, I told him I had to talk with you." He was hesitant to take charge. Learning when to make decisions is all about experience. Mark was about to learn a lot.

"This is your project and I gave you a budget, Mark. If you think his money will help, grab it." He'll never grow if I don't leave it up to him.

"Hell yes it would help. I guess I felt I was overstepping. I'll call him right back." Good, he needs to accept more responsibility.

"Just a suggestion. If you accept his money, keep him up to date on the progress. Another set of vested eyes couldn't hurt." I would have to make sure that happened in case Mark dropped the ball.

"Makes sense, I'll see if he wants any of his people to sit in on the meetings." Bingo, that's thinking 101.

"Sounds good. Thanks for the update Mark." I let him go a bit more empowered than when we started. Two gorgeous sets of lips pecked at a cheek each. I guess I had done well.

It wasn't long before I realized I had been basically married to my angels for over a year. Each day was better than the last. There were no more bouts of doubt. I ate better and exercised more. I needed to live a long life, for them. I had lost twenty pounds and was in the best shape of my life. They were so proud of me that they decided to reward me. I came home one day to find Rebecca naked on the carpeting with a jelly doughnut between her legs. Samantha had a can of whipped cream and was busy covering her breasts. It was best dessert I had ever had. what a mess we made that day.

I had increased my skills with our sharing. I could shatter any block they could set up but, I never peaked behind what they held dear. I began to see thin strands of links where there shouldn't be any but, I stayed away. I knew they wanted me to wait. After the disaster of the full block, I was willing to give them some faith. I found my self contented. My sex life was out of this world and showed no signs of getting boring. My company was making more than it ever did before. Lucrative deals just kept presenting themselves. I was also working on six large charity projects all but one singled out by my angels.

I was in New York trying to shore up political support for northeast pipeline project when I sensed the end of everything. Something was wrong with my share to Samantha. It was there and strong as ever but, slightly darker than usual. It just seemed wrong. I followed it back with my mind trying to find the difference in today from yesterday. I didn't let on that I was probing, I was now able to hide myself better than they ever could. I saw nothing emotional, she was as content as I.

I was able to identify the darker strands. I followed them through her beautiful soul up through her core toward her brain. There was something that didn't belong. I had no idea what was supposed to be there but, I knew instinctively what wasn't. It was a mass of blackness tucked at the right side of her brain. I withdrew too quickly and slammed blocks on my fears. She noticed and sent a pulse of love thinking I was just checking up. I returned the pulse while hiding my watering eyes.

I opened to Rebecca while inserting blocks on her link to Samantha. She felt my fears and ignored the fact that I could now build blocks for her. I told her to get Samantha to the hospital and I was flying back immediately. Rebecca was confused, 'she's right next to me and is fine, Robert'. My eyes were watering when I showed her what I knew. Rebecca couldn't see the darker link that was so obvious to me but, felt my fear and shared my concern.

"Samantha, Robert thinks we should go to the hospital." How do you tell someone about that. Rebecca didn't want to share my fears with her. She was trying to remain calm. I felt a pulse from Samantha and I sent back my agreement with Rebecca.

"Someone get hurt?" This was going to be tougher than I thought. Rebecca knew her sister better than I and decided truth was the best method.

"Robert thinks something is wrong with you. He's coming home immediately." She didn't understand it herself so it was difficult to sound convincing.

"That's silly I feel fine."

"Honey, we need to go now!" Rebecca sent me images of Samantha's nose bleeding. I was trying hard to hold it together as I fed my strength to Rebecca. Rebecca leaked the nosebleed and Samantha absently wiped her nose and looked at her hand.

Samantha's linked faded fast and I felt Rebecca scream. I dropped every barrier I possessed and slammed into Samantha. I followed a sliver so small I almost thought it wasn't there. It to was fading so I straightened it, fed it with myself. Rebecca was lost in pain and would never see the sliver. I brought Samantha through me and Rebecca felt her sister again.

"Oh god, she's dying Robert." She was distraught and I needed her strength. I blocked my trepidations and sent her my love and strength.

"I got her but, you need to get her to the hospital. I'm leaving the hotel now." I didn't check out, I just hopped in a cab. I called Maggie at home and filled her in. She said she would get me quickest way home and to just go to the airport. I felt my strength waning on the way, I knew I could feed the link for a while but, I didn't know how long. I needed more power so I searched myself looking for reserves and found the same micros strands I noticed in the girls. I drew some strength from it, a very tiny amount. There were many more and one by one I added their small contributions. I began to sense they were souls, many souls from around the world. I stopped pulling and I begged for Samantha. To my surprise, they fed me strength and I added it my own.

"This must stop." The message came from what I could only describe as an old soul.

"Mother it's for Samantha." It was Rebecca pleading.

"I can't allow you to..." I slammed her out. I felt her try to come in through Rebecca. I slammed that shut also. I wasn't interested in any negative opinions. It was difficult enough to hold my concentration and continue to feed Samantha.

The cabby was having a conversation in spanish with his dispatch. When he finished he gave me a glance over his shoulder. "I am to bring to the military annex at the south gate. Someone named Thornbird talked to someone named Maggie?" He questioned in broken english.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Network
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds