The New Nanny Ch. 01

"How..." Nina began.

"How did we get like this? Well, that's a rather amusing story. It happened last year, while my husband was on a three-month business trip in South Korea. William had already exhausted the two women I had provided him, and he was ready for more. He stole into my bedroom at three in the morning, stark naked, and begged me to find him another woman to have.

"I tried to explain that I couldn't arrange any more companionship for him in the middle of the night, so I suggested he go back to his room and masturbate, but his blood was boiling that night, and he began begging me for fellatio. I refused him several times...but he was just so big! Pretty soon, I gave in and...one thing led to another..."

"I think I get it," Nina said, getting off the bed, putting on the robe and helping herself to some of the breakfast food that Mrs. Danforth had provided. "I have to admit, I'm even considering letting him take me by the backdoor."

Mrs. Danforth smiled. "Nina, you are truly a gem."

The rest of the weekend flew by in a whirlwind of sex, delicious food, and incomparable pleasure. Sunday found Nina fully dressed at the front door of the Danforth estate, with a $40,000 check in her possession. She looked back at the mansion wistfully as she climbed into her car and drove back home.

*Three months later*

Nina was pulling in front of the estate once again, this time, in a 2012 Buick Lacrosse that she had purchased a few days ago. A butler met her in the driveway and took the coach suitcase out of the car for her, while she handed the car keys to a valet. She was wearing a vibrant summer dress that displayed her bountiful bust.

"Good afternoon, Albert," Nina said to the butler carrying her suitcase.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Rodriguez," Albert said. "If you'll just follow me, I'll show you to Mr. William's bedroom. He's in the pool area; he's most anxious to see you."

"That's okay," Nina said. "I can find him myself. Just put my clothes in his bedroom, please."

"Very well, ma'am."

Nina had been to the house quite frequently in the last few months, so much so that she was on a first name basis with all the staff at the estate, and she was allowed to venture anywhere on the grounds that she pleased. This allowed her to traverse all the way to the indoor pool area, where she found William lying on a cushioned chaise lounge chair, while Mrs. Danforth rode his cock madly.

"Good afternoon, Brenda," Nina said, eyeing the two with desire.

"Ohhh! Good afternoon, Nina!" Mrs. Danforth said as she stopped moving. "Apparently, someone couldn't wait until you got here, so I took it upon myself to keep him occupied."

William looked over at Nina with an expression of glee. "Nanny! I'm so glad that you're here!"

"Me, too," Nina said, pulling the straps of her dress off of her shoulders as she walked over towards them. "I've got a surprise, niño. I think it's something you're going to love."

"What is it?"

"Watch this."

Nina removed her dress, showing to the pair that she hadn't bothered wearing panties or a bra. She seductively swayed her hips as she slowly turned around, bent over, and spread her bulbous ass cheeks to show the foreign object lodged in her anus. She pulled it out and dropped it on the ground.

"Is that a...?"

"Butt plug," Nina finished. "I've been training my ass for weeks to be able to take your pinga, mi amor." She walked over to another chaise lounge chair and got on all fours upon it. "I'm ready for you to take my ass."

Mrs. Danforth quickly got off her son, allowing him to run over to the adjacent lounge chair so that he could prepare to mount his older lover. He made sure to put on some lube before taking position behind her. Nina inhaled sharply as she felt the tip of William's enormous rod pop into her asshole. Her toes curled from the mere sensation.

"¡Ay, qué grande...QUÉ RICO!"

"Don't worry, Nanny!" William grunted. "I'll be gentle...nnngh! Just like you asked me to."

William slowly slid the rest of his length into the older woman's butt. Once he was up to the hilt, he slowly pulled out of her, causing Nina to yelp and shudder with every bump and vein she encountered. Mrs. Danforth watched as her son slowly began pumping in and out of Nina, causing her to shake her head wildly, sending her hair flying through the air and her massive teats swaying like large, fleshy pendulums. She could even see her breasts dripping milk rapidly onto the ground. Nina looked like she was going mad, as she screamed, filling the air with streams of Spanish words.

"Well," Brenda Danforth said with a smile as she put on a robe. "Guess I better leave these two alone." She promptly left the room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds