• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The New Neighbor

The New Neighbor

I thought it was just a coincidence, at first. I was into my morning routine: two cups of coffee and a single cigarette, the only one I smoke all day. While I enjoy the sense of tobacco I disdain the smell, nor do I inhale. Instead, I allow the smoke to linger around my mouth, then, leaning into the vertical opening of my wide kitchen window, I blow the smoke outside. I'm usually wearing only boxers or sweat pants, and I part the strip-blinds just enough so that I am barely visible to the street outside. As I puffed and leaned into the blinds my nipple brushed against the cold plastic strip and I immediately became aroused. I absently dropped my hand and massaged my stiffening cock through the material of my sweats, then, when I leaned into the opening to blow the final drag of smoke saw the silhouette of my neighbor in the upstairs apartment across the street.

He'd just moved in a few weeks before, and I'd noticed his long, lithe body as he hefted box after box into his new digs. He had the hairless musculature of a swimmer and bleached head of hair to match. I don't think he saw me staring, and I hadn't run into him since. But there he was, leaning against his own front window, seeming to gaze in my direction. I felt immediately curious; this was the second morning in a row he'd happened to find himself in view as I smoked. I stared at his figure, obscured by shadow, until finished, then extinguished the cigarette in the kitchen sink, downed the rest of my coffee and headed to the shower.

Once beneath the stream of hot water I noticed that my cock had not lost much of its hardness, and began stroking the entire length of my shaft with a slow, tight grip. But as much as I wanted to shoot my hot come into the stream of water, I knew I was running late; best save it for an even more intense experience tonight. After work I went out with a few friends, and, regretting the third beer, headed home and hit my bed, exhausted. The next morning I opened the kitchen window and prepared to light my cigarette, but before I struck flame to the tip I looked up to see the same shadowy form I'd seen the morning before. I froze for a moment, then put the cigarette and lighter down on the counter. My neighbor was definitely staring in my direction, at least as far as I could tell; shadow hid his expression, but his bare torso was clearly visible all the way to the base of his muscled lower abdomen, and thatch of hair that crowned his penis.

My cock rose inside my sweats and I thought, since I had such a great view, why not take advantage of the situation? I kept the blinds only partially open—if he were looking he could only see about half of me—and pulled my sweats down to my thighs and began stroking my cock. It throbbed hard and warm in my hand, and I let a drop of hot saliva fall onto my cock head to lubricate it. All the while I stared at my neighbor, whose figure seemed clearer now, closer, as if he sensed what I was doing though he could not see. Then, to my amazement, he took a step forward and became clear and in full view. His erection stood clear and tall. My eyes widened, and my reserve fell away.

I drew open the blinds and showed him my own throbbing cock that was now reddish purple and so hard it ached. My neighbor looked to breath faster as he watched me slowly wrap my hand around my shaft and begin to stroke myself from the base of my cock to the head, over and over, pulling on my hard balls with my other hand, pausing for a few seconds so that he could see my hardness clearly, then beginning to stroke faster and faster. I pinched my nipples alternately with my free hand and tugged hard at my cock head, knowing that I was close. Just as I gazed longingly at my neighbor's tremendous erection one more time I felt the pressure inside my balls surge, and I groaned as the stream of hot come shot out of my cock, two, three, four times, splashing onto the glass of the kitchen window.

Exhausted, I rubbed the overflowing come on my hand into the skin of my chest and stomach. When my hand was dry I reached for my cigarette—thoroughly needing it now—lighted the end and took a long, languorous drag. Then I looked up to see if my neighbor would return the favor. But instead of his chiseled body and hard cock, I saw only the blank window. Disappointed, I shrugged and sipped from my now cold mug of coffee, happy to have at least had such arousing inspiration. I daydreamed for I'm not sure how long, did not notice that my cigarette had extinguished itself, until a soft knock on my front door brought me back to the present.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The New Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds