• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 03

The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 03

123

Mark's Threesome with Fay and Arianna

Mark arrived at Fay's house right at two in the afternoon. Arianna's Mazda was out front, so he parked his Accord in the driveway. Arianna answered the door. He'd seen her at the Prom, but hadn't really talked to her in several weeks.

"Hey, loverboy," she said, grabbing his arms. She pulled herself up on tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth. "I've missed you!"

"Well hello to you too, Arianna," he had to smile. It was true; Fay had told him she wanted to fuck him. He hadn't believed her but this greeting certainly lent that story credibility. Girl talk--it certainly made them horny.

"I've missed you, too," he said, checking her out. She was wearing a silky black skirt that fell about halfway down her thighs, and a matching camisole top. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra from the way her breasts were moving under the fabric.

"Fay is still upstairs getting dressed. She wanted me to tell you to put your car in the garage. I'll open it and you can drive in."

"Why don't you wear this at school?" he said breathlessly as he flattened her against his car.

"Wha ..." was all Arianna managed to gasp before Mark was kissing her. His tongue was stroking the inside of her mouth before she'd even raised her arms to embrace him.

He reached up under her skirt, and realizing he might have gone too fat immediately retracted his hand. "Sorry! I'm so sorry."

Appraising him with eyes wide, Arianna feverishly whispered, "I do wear this to school, only ..." She glanced down at the camisole through which her aroused nipples were pointing. "Um, I just wear a sweater or something over this, you know?"

"I can't stop staring at your nipples."

"Ohhhh ..."

"I want you," Mark said remembering some of what Mrs. Morgenstern had told him about girls in general, and exactly what Fay had told him about Arianna. He let his lips touch her ear. Arianna's legs were trembling. She was dying to fuck him, would have done so right there in the driveway if he'd just say the word.

It took a moment for her to realize that he had just said the word and she let out a mewling sound. Until then, she had never realized that a woman could purr.

"I should put the car in the garage like Fay asked, right?"

"Ohhh, yeah ... I guess.

"Wanna open the door for me?"

She used the door opener and he parked in the garage and walked into the kitchen and saw Arianna waiting for him in the living room and joined her, really joined her, as in fixing his body tightly to hers and kissing her again.

He turned her around and pushed the camisole off her right shoulder.

"What are you do ...?"

He leaned over and dragged his tongue across the upper right corner of her shoulder.

"I just kissed your tattoo," he explained in a low rumble. The sound of his voice following his kisses caused her to cum.

"Please ... kiss me again," she pleaded.

He did and she realized that she would never get enough of him--of his tongue—of his hands, and of his cock.

Arianna moaned when he palmed the back of her head to turn it to the right. He hadn't shaved since the previous day and he had soft stubble that felt just right against her youthful face.

"Get naked for me," he said, and she almost tore her clothing off to stand nude before him except for her heels. Mark took Arianna's slim body in. Her breasts were easily twice the size of Fay's.

Fay chose that moment to come down the stairs and join them in the living room as he was hefting them in his hands. Fay coughed to get their attention.

Mark never hesitated, but went straight to Fay and kissed her hard. "Thanks," he said after they broke apart. Fay was panting from the kiss. Mark explained himself, hoping it would help matters between them all. ""Um, I sort of acted on what you'd told me about Arianna, and ... well she was receptive ..."

"She was receptive? She's naked in my living room!"

"You told me she wanted to fuck me!" Mark shot back defiantly, displaying a different side to both girls.

It was true; she had regaled him with how hot Arianna had gotten in the ladies room on hearing about Fay's exploits with him in the limo on Prom night.

Fay threw up her hands in mock surrender. "All right I did, so I am partly to blame. But you can't do her here. My mother will be down here in a couple minutes. Arianna put those clothes back on. We're gonna get out of here."

"I didn't know we were going anywhere. I thought we were going to fool around here ... I see you're dressed up--you look great, both of you, but I'm not really dressed for anything special.

"Where?" Arianna asked, nervously as she began dressing. Mark took a good look at Fay. She was strikingly pretty in a green and white sundress that came down to her knees.

Arianna finished and while smoothing her silky black skirt, chirped, "I'm ready, let's go!"

Mark, breathing a sigh of relief at avoiding Fay's mother, held each girl around the waist as they went outside to Fay's car; actually, her mother's Audi.

"No worries, Mark," Fay chirped, "We'll take a little ride around town."

"Yeah, we wanna show you off!" Arianna added and they both started laughing.

The seating arrangements had been predetermined. Fay was driving, but to Mark's surprise she had him and Arianna sit in the back.

"Can't have three up front," she said by way of explanation.

As soon as Fay started the car, Arianna leaned over and started kissing him, her hand on his thigh.

"Hey, no fair, you guys!" Fay said when she glanced in the rear view mirror. That didn't stop Arianna or Mark.

Arianna didn't waste any time. She had her tongue in his mouth and her hand on his junk before they were halfway down the block. Mark moved quickly too, stroking her silky thighs and back as she squeezed his hardened cock and pressed her breasts into his chest.

"Let's get those tits out again."

Off came the camisole.

They lay across the backseat of the Audi. Arianna murmured "Aren't these seats sooo soft?"

"Mmmmm," he replied.

"Feels so nice on my skin," she added.

"Mmmm," Mark whispered as he fondled her breasts in turn.

"But your hands are even softer, Mark. I love your hands!"

"Having fun back there?" Fay asked sarcastically.

"Everyone gets a turn, Fay," Mark called out and quieted her for a while.

Mark brought his lips and tongue into play with her nipples.

"I want to make you cum." He whispered in her ear for her alone to hear.

Those six words; that simple admission, almost take Arianna over the edge.

Why don't more guys just say that?

She began to writhe under him when his palm lightly slapped her ass. Arianna moaned, thinking, I could do this all night ... but I crave his cock inside me ... should I tell him?

Arianna was startled by how wet she was, that all of this was really happening. She was surprised to find him thumbing her clit. It was harder than she was used to, but he was the first person other than herself to touch her there and she definitely liked it. It's the first of several discoveries she will make over the next several hours.

Mark knew he was going to fuck both girls already, but got his guarantee when Arianna courageously whispered, "Can I take it out?"

"Sure," he answered in a raspy voice. Her hands went right for his belt, opened it then his fly, and then reached in and pulled his throbbing penis into the open.

She's done this before, he thought. Fay was a virgin--according to her mother. I didn't see any blood, but that doesn't mean all that much; but Arianna's a slut, or trying hard to be one.

"Oh, that's a nice one," Arianna said softly, running her hand over its length, and confirming his suspicion.

"Hey, I can see what you're doing back there!" Fay yelled. She didn't sound pissed off to Mark and he ignored her remark.

"Oh, come on!" Fay exclaimed from the front. Mark could see her eyes in the mirror. "What are you doing? You're supposed to wait for me!"

But they didn't wait. Arianna lifted her black skirt and straddled him. She aimed the fat head of Mark's cock right into her already damp pussy; ran it back and forth in the wet groove, lubricating it with her juices while she twirled her tongue in his mouth.

He broke the kiss. "Arianna, do you want protection?" he asked in a whisper.

"No, I'm on the pill, and I trust you," she said quietly, nuzzling his ear. "Thanks for asking, though. You're sweet."

She directed his dick to the opening of her vagina and stuck her tongue in his ear as she sank down on it, her hot sheath enveloping the thick head of his cock as it wedged her open.

"Oh, shit!" she groaned as he penetrated into her, splitting her slick insides open with its thickness. "Fuck me ... I didn't think ..."

Fay called out from the driver's seat, "What didn't you think?"

"His cock ... it--it's so fuckin' thick!"

"But I told you it was!" Fay said half-heartedly.

Mark started laughing.

"I fuckin' told you last night ... in fuckin' detail! You said you could--Arianna, you said you could handle it. Size didn't matter; your pussy could take it."

"Well, I ..." Arianna paused for a moment, then rocked up and down on Mark's appendage slowly, her eyes widening as she sank down on it. "Ohhh, fuckkk!"

"Relax, Arianna, I'm all in there. You managed it. Can you see your pussy lips and how stretched out they are?"

"Oh, my God!" Arianna crowed as she looked down. It's doubtful that she saw her labia but could see he had managed to get his entire penis inside her. Moreover, she realized she had room for more. Heartening news in a world of shorter cocks of course, but heartening anyway.

"You guys aren't supposed to be doing that in the car!" Fay protested as she watched Arianna rising up and dropping down on Mark's erection through the rear-view mirror.

"Just a little more, Fay, I promise," Arianna said, moving even faster in riding his slippery pole. To Mark she cooed, "I'll do the work, Mark, just stay hard for me."

He nodded and ran his hands up her back, while her full tits rubbed lightly against his chest.

"I'm sorry, Fay, but please keep your eyes on the road. I'll give you a special treatment I promise," Mark said.

"It's not fair!" Fay said morosely. "Dammit Arianna, don't use him up, okay?"

"Uh-huh," Arianna moaned as she rode Mark's cock; her slick canal squeezing his fleshy member as she rose up and sank down. Her fluids dripped over his balls, cooling them.

Mark slipped his hands under her skirt and cupped her smooth bottom. "You feel so good around me, baby," he breathed into her ear. "Your pussy is so tight and hot around my cock."

Arianna moaned and ground her clit against him when she pressed down. "Your tight little pussy is drooling all over me, baby; are you always this wet?"

"Never happened before," Arianna whimpered; and when she kissed him he slid his tongue deep into her mouth. She remained mounted and rocked on his cock all the way back to Fay's house. She was perspiring and flushed when Fay finally pulled the car into the driveway at her house. But still, Arianna didn't stop riding his cock. And Mark was amazed that he hadn't cum in her.

"I—I thought your mother was home, Fay," he stammered as Fay got out and opened the back door.

"We needed to kill twenty or thirty minutes before she left. Hairdresser's or pedicure. Always some fucking thing," she said sounding disgusted. All right, enough's enough! Get off him and let's take the show inside. For God's sake that was the fuckin' plan to begin with."

Arianna would have continued bouncing around on Mark's magic wand, but Mark realized that Fay wouldn't take much more of her shenanigans and pushed Arianna off of him; tucked his cock into his pants and left her squawking on the backseat while he joined Fay on the driveway.

He put his arm around Fay's tiny waist and told her he felt a little light-headed but hadn't released anything worthwhile into Arianna; so, if she was still interested they could get it on right away in her room.

Fay flopped down on the couch in her living room, fanning herself. Mark was starting to feel better as more blood finally came back to his head in the fully air-conditioned room.

"God, Arianna, you're such a slut!" Fay said scornfully.

"Hey, be nice, Fay," Mark said. "You were the one who got her all worked up telling her all the juicy details of what happened last night."

"Yeah, Fay, if things were reversed and I was telling you, I think you'd have jumped his bones too," Arianna giggled. "So, maybe we're both sluts. Now you got anything to drink around here?"

"There's some beer in the fridge," Fay said, sitting on Mark's lap, forcing Arianna to get her own drink.

When Arianna came back with three cans of beer, Fay was kissing Mark and he had his hand down the front of her sundress.

"She's got pretty tits, don'cha think, Mark?" Arianna said as she handed him a cold beer.

Mark wasn't sure what to think. Fay knew her breasts were small, they had discussed their size the night before when he'd suggested she probably had a growth spurt coming as her mother was a full-breasted woman. Fay had said she hoped so, and that had been that on the subject. Arianna's bringing it up again smacked of pettiness as far as he was concerned and he tried to ignore her.

"They're lovely, Arianna. At least I think they are."

Fay murmured, "Thank you," and kissed him again, with even more passion than before.

"So," Arianna, obviously coveting Mark, said, "Who are you going to do it with, Mark?"

Mark decided to teach the arrogant Arianna a lesson, but kept his cool, saying, "How about playing a game?"

Both girls gave him a dubious look.

"Not strip poker! That's a stupid game," Arianna replied but kept a smile on her face.

"No, I have something different in mind. He replied.

"Oh?" Fay said, showing a sudden interest.

"It's a game where you both get to cum."

"That does sound interesting," Arianna chirped and glanced at Fay to see what her level of interest was and found it matched her own.

"What do we have to do?" asked Fay, a little suspiciously.

"Not much, I'll do most of it."

"If it's a game, how do I win?" Arianna wanted to know.

"The winner is whoever cums first," Mark said with a grin.

"And what does the winner get?" Fay inquired, as she stuck her tongue out at Arianna.

"You get to decide what we do next," he told her with the grin still in place.

"Count me in," said Fay.

"Me too," Arianna chirped a second later.

Mark got up and dragged the coffee table to the center of the room. "Okay, now the two of you face the sofa. When they did so, he had them kneel on its cushions.

"Um, you can put your hands on the back of the sofa, or rest on your elbows. You know, whatever's more comfortable for you."

Both did as he'd asked; positioning their rear-ends almost perfectly as far as Mark was concerned.

"Fay could you scooch a little closer to Arianna? Yeah, that's good." Now Fay was to his left and Arianna his right

"Okay, here we go. Oh, I should tell you that what I do to one of you, I'll be doing to the other at the same time. That's what I meant by whoever cums first wins. Got it?"

They both muttered they understood and Mark started the game by sliding a hand the inner thigh of each girl, stopping before reaching their respective pussies. They both turned and looked back at him.

"Are we okay with this?"

"Yeah," said Arianna, while Fay merely nodded. Arianna spread her legs a little more and leaned forward, resting on her elbows. She wiggled her derrière. Fay just arched her back a little.

Lifting their dresses as he moved his hands, Mark kept stroking them from their bare hips, down the outside of their thighs, and back up the inside, tracing a path over their firm bottoms with his fingers but avoiding contact with their pussies. He tried to mirror the motions of his hands on each girl and was somewhat successful at it. Before long both of them were pushing back against his hands, trying to get more contact. Fay was now facing forward, but Arianna still had her head turned, watching him.

She mouthed the word 'Hurry,' so he sent each hand between the girls' legs and cupped their already steaming pussies. Fay moaned and ground her ass back against his palm. Mark sank his two fingers into her vulva while continuing to rub his palm over Arianna's ass.

Arianna was moaning loudly and pushing herself hard against his hand as he gave her ass a solid slap. Fay was rolling her hips around and humping up against his hand. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet.

Moments later he switched off using both thumbs to make small circles around both girls cute little puckers; he didn't ignore their clits either, and had them both whimpering and panting for more moments after he began. Still teasing Arianna's anus, he returned his fingers to Fay's pussy and fingered her furiously for ten seconds, bringing her much closer to orgasm than Arianna.

Wanting to continue his deception of Arianna, Mark withdrew both hands, and then began slapping each girls ass using a one—two method, as smacking both at the same time would have reduced the impact considerably and probably rendered the spanking useless.

The girls accepted the spanking without protest, and when both asses were bearing the red imprint of his hands, he stopped and returned to their cunts, this time sending his middle fingers into each of their sodden cunts.

Both girls groaned with pleasure at the digital invasion. Mark was garnering more and more information on the art of seduction and pleasuring females as he toyed with them this way.

He added a second finger and pistoned them into the girls using a left--right pumping motion that had them gurgling with delight each time he slowed or sped the pistoning digits.

He thought Fay was closer to cumming as her body was trembling and her breathing raspy. He decided to push her over. Wetting his thumb in the juice lathered around her cunt, he worked it into her asshole. Fay let out a loud squeal as it popped into her, and Mark actually felt her climax begin from both sides of her thin membrane when she started cumming.

"Ohhh, fuck!"

"No! No way!" Arianna yelled.

"Oh, yeah, oh, God!" Fay sobbed, her asshole and pussy clamping around his fingers; her legs shaking and stomach heaving as her back arched with pleasurable sensations.

Arianna hadn't cum yet. Mark had continued fingering her, but hadn't touched her asshole.

Fay was smiling cheshire-like when she turned to face her friend. "So I guess I won, Arianna."

Mark's fingers and thumb were still inside her.

"But now we have to make you cum, Ari," Fay said spinning away from Mark's fingers, both fore and aft, and tossing Arianna lengthwise on the sofa as if she were a ragdoll.

Mark looked on astonished as the smaller girl deftly handled the bigger Arianna removing her skirt and blouse, and tossing them aside. "Now those puppies of yours are out in the open," she whooped in the distraught Arianna's face as she cupped her friend's breasts with both hands. Arianna moaned as Fay ran her soft hands all around her breasts and dragged her palms over her engorged nipples, causing small shocks to run through Arianna's stomach.

"I've also wanted to try this," Fay said as she leaned in to kiss her friend; her wet, red lips softly touched Arianna's. Her tongue darted out and licked Arianna's lips as she let out a long sigh.

Mark looked on in amazement. Was this really happening? Why hadn't Arianna protested?

"Mmmm, and I have to try this too," Fay laughed as she moved between Arianna's legs.

Mark felt her fingers brush his as she slid them through Arianna's wet folds.

"Oh, Fay!" Arianna gasped. Her thighs were already quivering. Mark couldn't believe it. Both he and Fay had a finger in Arianna's cunt!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds