• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Newlywed and the Retiree

The Newlywed and the Retiree

12

The late afternoon sun streamed through the willows at the far end of the garden, branches tossing in the mid-Summer breeze. A lawn, the grass a little too overgrown, stretched from the willows to a patio where stood a disused brick barbeque unit. Here and there a few rogue weeds had broken through small cracks in the stonework. Potted plants and hanging baskets surrounded the patio.

Bethan Richards looked at the sight of the lawn and sighed. Sipping a Sauvignon blanc with one hand she continued to water the plants with the hose and contemplated whether to go find the sprinkler and start on the grass.

She decided not to. It wasn't so much that it needed watering as cutting. There was a mower in the shed but she remained a little cautious about using it. It wasn't that she was traditionally minded about the division of labour in a household, it was just that even small scale mechanical matters were something she would prefer to avoid. She just wasn't practically minded.

Not for the first time she started to regret Matt taking the job at the down town tax firm. They finally had money after years of struggling to make ends meet as students, but the hours were shocking, even by the standards of a junior lawyer.

Beth and Matt had married in the Spring of last year, having met and dated since the first year of University. Now 24 years old, Beth worked as a primary school teacher at a suburban school close by. She loved kids but having their own seemed out of the question at the moment with the hours Matt was working. He was just so tired in the evenings. This was a man who ran a marathon competitively two years ago. But his boss seemed intent on killing him.

She broke off her musings when she saw the face of Mr Taylor, their neighbour, peering over the meter and a half high fencing that separated their gardens.

She had been noticing his stares for a while but he seemed harmless. Now a widower, Derek Taylor was a retired policeman who liked to keep himself busy by entering his garden into various regional competitions. Although the years and a penchant for beer had given him something of a paunch he remained fit and active for a man of his age.

Standing there topless, his chest was covered in thick grey and white hair, although he had long since lost most from his head. His skin was tanned from years spent working in his garden.

He placed his arms against the top of the fence and leaned his chin on his arms and took in the sight of his young neighbour: dressed in white shorts and a pale blue top, a mane of dark brown hair to the middle of her back, long legs on a small frame, and breasts just the right side of large.

He felt like an old pervert but it was difficult not to pay attention. An executive class, top of the range, premium model girl next door if ever there was one. She looked over at him and called his name. Her smile lighting up her oval face, big green eyes sparkling. "Hey Mr Taylor".

"It's just Derek", he replied in his deep, gravel like tone. "Just Derek," but in truth he had already told her a dozen times since they had moved in six months ago and she still seemed to insist on the semi-formal approach. "You know I could take a look at the garden of yours. It'd be crying shame to see it overgrown."

"Thanks Mr Tay...Derek, but I really want Matt to take a look at it."

"I know, but it seems to me that your young man is a bit too busy these days. It would be no trouble."

"Well thank you for the offer, really. I will speak to him when he gets back."

"A woman like you ought to have your man home every night. Be a sight for sore eyes for any hard working man". Beth was an intelligent woman but she had a weakness for any romantic sentiments and blushed a little at his flattery.

They chatted for a long time as the sun climbed behind the willows to the West of the garden and bathed everything in a soft orange glow. She had few friends in the area and with Matt away or working late so often the evenings had become rather lonely.

Derek himself had enough of a social life as he could wish, having lived most of his career as a police officer in this area he knew many of the local people, but chatting to a beautiful young woman was never boring. He had barely met her husband except when the young couple moved in. He had seemed a decent enough guy but he clearly didn't know what he was letting go to waste back at home.

Although Beth would of course never make any mention of the matter to anyone their sex life had taken a turn for the worse a few months after starting at the law firm. Even when he did have the energy to try, nothing had really been happening and she guessed this was just the stress of the job, but a tiny part of her did blame herself.

With the paranoid thinking that young women sometimes engage in but which seems bizarre to their elders, she wondered if she had gained weight since leaving college. A decent diet and regular areobics classes ensured that she had gained not a pound in reality, but in her head she still worried about her attractiveness.

And in front of her was a warm blooded human being. A man old enough to be her father; possibly even her grandfather, but a man nonetheless and one giving her quite a bit of attention. It was probably the wine affecting her, she thought, but the topless figure of her self assured neighbour, with his leathery bronzed skin covered by downy white hair, well it did cut a certain sight.

She entertained the idle fantasy of what were he to make a move now and surprised herself that it made her heart beat a little faster. Eventually the conversation wound down and she excused herself to make dinner; even if her husband would probably be home too late to enjoy it.

For Derek however, his own fantasy he had been engaged in was not quite so idle. She was just so damn sexy that it was impossible not to acknowledge it. The older one got, the more attractive youth seemed to become. Her skin was so smooth and ageless and her figure so perfect. Hormones long suppressed coursed through his body and he felt an aching in his loins that wouldn't go away.

Hours later Beth lay on her marital bed, dressed in a pink nightie, her dark hair fanned out behind her, she waited for Matt's car to pull into the drive. Her thoughts pleasantly hazy from the alcohol, she let ideas drift in and out of her mind. What if her neighbour had come over the fence for her in a frenzy of lust? How would she have been able to resist being so much slighter than him? Beth detested real sexual violence as much as the next woman, but she was also intelligent enough to be able to set that apart against her weakness for a bodice ripping fantasy.

Feeling a warm growing below her stomach she let one hand drift down under the nightie. Running her fingers against her lips she felt the wetness there. Producing a combination of sexual thrill and guilt, fantasies of illicit coupling surged through her mind.

Pushing back her hood with the fingers of one hand Beth began rubbing herself faster and faster with the other. Her breathing became shallow and fast, almost panting in excitement. "Oh God, oh God," she moaned, feeling that she hadn't her ever been as turned on as this through masturbating.

Moaning with pleasure she stroked herself to a long drawn out orgasm. Afterwards she sighed a little, both satisfied and a little guilty still, and drifted off to contented dreams.

She woke in the night to footsteps on the stairs. Her heart suddenly racing in fear and she only relaxed when she heard a familiar, "hey babe," from the bedroom doorway.

"God Matt what time is it?" she called sleepily, raising herself up on one arm to peer at her young husband coming through the doorway to the bedroom.

"You don't want to know. Look, I'm sorry Beth. There's just this big thing with a client's acquisition going through and all the associates and half the partners are sleeping up there right now."

His handsome face looked drawn and a little pale. "Christ Matt, they're going to kill you at this rate".

Taking off his suit he rolled into bed and Beth immediately snuggled into his toned torso. "I think they're trying sometimes. But I reckon I can make partner in nine years and we will be millionaires soon after."

"I know. But I just wonder if its worth it sometimes. I miss you honey."

"And I miss you. Look I am sorry about these long hours. How about I make it up to you? Tomorrow is Friday. I will get off early. Why don't we go out somewhere uptown; maybe that new Italian place on Broad Street. My treat. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great, but you know I would be just as happy staying here with a takeaway and a cheap bottle of wine. And then afterwards...," she reached down and playfully squeezed his cock through his boxers, "like old times."

"Well nothing is too good for my baby. If that's what she wants then that is what she shall have."

"You'd better get some sleep honey. You look shattered."

He kissed her on the cheek. "Night baby, I will be gone before you wake up. So until our date tomorrow night." He kissed her again.

"I can't wait" she sighed, then murmuring sleepily, "oh by the way Mr Taylor said he would see to the garden if you are finding you don't have time at the moment."

"Sounds fine to me baby," he yawned already nodding off. Beth kissed his neck before drifting back into a happy slumber.

The afternoon traffic was surprisingly light as Beth drove into town. Having completed the necessary after class work and preparation for Monday's lessons, Beth was now a free agent. Excited at the prospect of a Friday night in with her husband she had decided to give him as much of a treat as possible, having made appointments to visit a beauty and health specialist for a few hours; hair, nails and skin all to be treated. Beth wanted to look absolutely perfect for him.

A few miles away at his city office, Matt looked at his watch and sighed. Things were not going well this afternoon. A major crisis had arisen in the takeover talks that he had been engaged in for the last week and the managing partner had asked Matt to visit the counter party to smooth over the last minute difficulties. This was effectively an overnight trip and if he was lucky he would be back in the morning.

He had held off calling Beth in the hope that events would blow over, but it really wasn't looking good. If the takeover were to go ahead then it would really make his name in the firm and he couldn't afford to blow it now.

Two hours later Beth pulled back into the driveway of their leafy suburban house. She looked radiant, but she was far too modest to acknowledge it even to herself. Her long hair had been styled and was glowing with a glossy shine. Her elegant tapered nails were tastefully manicured and her make-up had been applied by an expert who proclaimed that she had given treatments to several top fashion industry models.

Beth headed into the house and up the stairs to their bedroom with the intention of picking out something suitably sexy to wear. Settling on a small white dress and matching heels that she knew Matt liked, she first dressed in a racy pink silk underwear outfit that she had recently purchased, but which Matt hadn't yet seen. Once dressed she sighed in anticipation of the evening to come and went downstairs to chill the wine and catch the last of the evening sun.

As Beth stepped out onto the patio a movement at the bottom of the garden startled her. She nearly ran back inside and locked the door, but then she recognised the figure of their neighbour, Derek, in the long shadows near the willows. Working topless again in the evening heat he seemed to be weeding the flower beds at the far end of the garden.

Beth glanced at her watch. Matt must be stuck in the rush hour traffic although the evening was wearing on and the roads should be relatively easy by now. She hoped he was okay. Walking down to the bottom of the garden, wine glass in hand, she called a greeting to her older neighbour. "Hey Mr Taylor...Derek. I hadn't expected to see you over so soon."

He looked at her, his eyes twinkling. "Oh really? It's nice to be wanted.

"Oh no – I didn't mean – I...," she stammered suddenly a little nervous in the presence of this confident, broad shouldered man. His face was deeply lined and weathered, hair mostly gone or turned white, but he carried a certain undeniable charisma. She wondered how old he actually was.

"Relax Beth. I am just teasing you. I saw Matt this morning on his way to work as I was taking out the rubbish. He told me to come over if I wanted this afternoon. Said he would pay me but I told him I would enjoy the view." He winked. "Of course I mean the rose bushes".

She felt herself flush again at his flirting. "Thank you Derek. It's really very kind of you."

"I must say you look even more beautiful than ever tonight Beth, is Matt taking you out?"

"Well we have a date. Supposedly," she sighed. "But I expected him back by now." As if on cue her phone rang, Matt's number flashing up on the display. She pressed the answer button and walked back up toward the patio, a feeling of trepidation growing in her belly.

"They said what?" Beth asked in disbelief.

"I am really sorry honey but it's just one night. I swear I will make it up to you." Matt said soothingly.

"But we had plans, Matt. Isn't there anyone else at that great law firm who can go to this meeting?"

"Honey this is a chance of a lifetime. If I can pull off this takeover then our future is made."

"Don't honey me. This is the fifth 'chance of a lifetime' in as many months you know? What I want in my future is a husband; not a workaholic robot. Okay, so we have less things, but we can be happy," she sighed. "Now are you going to come home tonight or not?"

"I am really sorry honey," he repeated, "I promise I will make this up. Just have a good time tonight and...," with a sudden flash of anger Beth cut off the call. She had been looking forward to this evening all day, barely able to concentrate at work.

Matt didn't appreciate a damn thing she did. Beth worked full time, not quite the same monstrous hours as Matt, thank God, but she still worked and managed to clean the house and cook their food each day, as well as do the laundry and other tasks he didn't notice.

Here she was, hours spent in a beauty parlour, dressed in her sexiest clothes, ready to give her man the night of his dreams and he obviously had found something more worthwhile to do. With a sudden pang she wondered if he was having a affair. She tried to dismiss the thought but it hovered in her mind like a dark cloud. Stifling tears, Beth tried to keep her anger hot and furiously hurled her wine glass against the wall of the house.

"Everything okay?" it was Derek coming up from the garden, "I wasn't listening in, really, but I can see you look upset," he let his eyes flick the broken shards of the glass.

She told him what had transpired, and before she knew it everything was pouring out, Matt's long hours, the loneliness and, through a combination of the glass of wine and her own emotional state, she even began pouring out her frustrated feelings about their sex life. Suddenly realising what she was doing she slowed down and stammered an apology.

"It's okay Beth. Really. Relax." He reached out and put his arm on her shoulder. A mixture of feelings coursed through him. She was vulnerable and he wanted to help her, she was so damn sexy he wanted more, though of course she was married. "Derek....thank you....I," before she realised what was happening he bent down his head and kissed her deeply. The kiss went on a few seconds before he gently pulled away.

"I'm sorry Beth, I know I shouldn't have done that." She looked up at him for long moments, emotions fighting for space within her. She felt her anger at Matt suddenly transform, releasing a pent up lust. Beth reached her arms around Derek's neck and sealed her lips to his. Their tongues wrestled in each others mouths as his arms encircled her waist. Pulling away she looked at him, "I know this is wrong but...," her words were cut off as he pulled her toward him for another passionate kiss.

After a few more minutes lost to their lust they came up for air. "You are so damn gorgeous," Derek said taking in her slender figure with its curves in the right places, her beautiful oval face and green eyes now sparkling with passion. "We have to go inside" she said breathlessly "someone might see us, the other neighbour maybe."

She led him by the hand into her house and into the lounge. Standing the horny older man in front of her husband's favourite chair (when he was around to sit in it a least) she pushed him down into it. Stripping off the dress she stood before him in nothing but her silky pink undergarments and high heels.

She knelt before him. "Hush now," she whispered as he opened his mouth to speak. "I want to do this." With that she reached up and ran her small hands across his tanned muscles, raking her long nails gently through his chest hair. Trembling with lust she kissed his neck and ran her tongue along his pectorals and over his nipples. He moaned in delight as she did so.

Kissing lower she licked his ample stomach and pushed her tongue into his belly button. Moving further down she flicked open the button on his shorts and quickly relieved him of them.

Gently nuzzling his thighs she stripped him of his boxers and trembled with anticipation at the naked sight before her. "Wow, Mr Taylor. Now I can see why the women on the street want you to do their gardens."

Curling one dainty manicured hand around his broad shaft, she cupped his balls with the other. He was huge and already hard with lust. Almost crazy with desire to please him she placed a kiss at the end of his cock, causing him to moan with pleasure.

At the same time as rubbing the shaft in her right hand, she placed her mouth over the end and enveloped him into the warmth of her oral cavity. Beth flicked her tongue against him and sucked hard on the manhood she had made erect. Minutes past as she pleased him in this way.

She released him to take one of his balls into her mouth and then the other, something she knew Matt liked. They felt enourmoud against her tongue. Derek had evidently never experienced anything like it before and he could take only a minute of this before he gently pushed her away. She looked hurt for a moment. "Did I do something you didn't like?"

He shook his head, "God no, it was perfect. But I just want you... right..now." She was still trembling with desire as he pulled to her feet and kissed her hard on the lips. Reaching behind he unhooked her bra and quickly brought his hands and mouth to her pert mounds. It was her turn to moan as he sucked and nibbled on them for long moments before throwing her back onto the sofa.

Feeling her knickers whisked off from underneath her, Beth gasped. Derek's hard body covered her an instant later. Tongues wrestling in each others mouths, she raked his back with her sharp nails in her lust.

Beth felt his hardness at the entrance to her womanhood and wondered for a moment if it would go in, but she was so wet with anticipation that his first thrust pushed deeply into her aroused body. "Oh God, that's so good" she sighed "oh its magnificent".

He began to pick up the pace, each push taking his cock deeper into her. "Fuck me, fuck me, please, oh please" she was almost out of her mind with desire. Derek gave in to his own lust and began thrusting harder, the feeling of pleasuring this gorgeous young woman was succumbing to her passion was indescribable. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she panted for breath. This old man was a veritable stallion, she thought.

Twenty minutes of delirious passion past by. The sofa had never borne such a pounding. Derek, years of pent up lust now pouring free, knew he would have t release himself soon. Feeling her legs tighten around his back, he picked up the pace still further and heard Beth scream below him. Feeling a convulsion around his cock, he knew she was giving in to her own orgasm. Not able to resist any longer he gave up fighting. "Oh God Beth," he cried. She felt his seed spill deep into her, imagining it firing straight into her womb.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Newlywed and the Retiree

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds