• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Next Door Neighbour Ch. 06

The Next Door Neighbour Ch. 06

*authors note: as I reach the conclusion of this story I would just like to say thank you for the support and feedback I've so far received. I had a good deal of fun writing this story and I hope that you have enjoyed reading it. I am now toying with the idea of 'Debbie's ongoing adventures', and would love to hear your opinions on that.*

*

Debbie's mum was working the night shift all this week, and as she had known that he would, Mr. Groves paid her a regular nightly visit. She was surprised that he only ever stayed for an hour or so, but she suspected that Mrs. Groves kept him on a short leash.

She would go to her bed at ten o'clock wearing just the little nightie, and he would come into her room. Sometimes he fucked her; sometimes he recorded her while she fucked some household object that he gave to her to use on herself. She found that it was better for her if she did it herself, if he did it then he really hurt her, whereas she could be more gentle.

As the week wore on she got the impression that he was waiting for something, biding his time. She could sense a tension and inner excitement, a sense of anticipation.

Sure enough when he came to her on the Thursday night he fucked her hard and fast almost with a sense of getting it done and over with.

"Debbie." He said afterwards.

She looked at him questioningly her anticipation kicking up a notch.

"Can you get away over night tomorrow night? Tell your mum that you're staying with a friend?"

It was her mums last night tonight and she'd told Debbie just that morning that she was going out on a hot date on the Friday night. She nodded her head shakily. "Yes I can do that."

He smiled and his eyes glinted. "Good come over to my house at six thirty."

"Your house?" she asked shocked at the idea.

He smirked. "Mrs. Groves is going away for the weekend Debbie and I want you to come and spend the night tomorrow night."

"But."

"And if you do Debbie, then I'll leave you alone for the rest of the weekend."

"Agreed!"

"Good!" he looked at her, his nostrils flaring and his breathing getting heavier.

"Now then Debbie, lie back for me and show me your pussy." She did as she was told feeling her muscles tightening.

He brushed his fingers across her crotch and gradually pushed them inside her. He grabbed her hand and forced it round his cock.

"Go on girl." He grunted as he pumped his fingers hard inside her. "Pull it, pull it hard. Yes just like that."

He came into her hand and as he tensed his hand pushed hard and deep inside her.

"Oh don't stop." She whispered panting slightly. "Do it hard, yes hard like that."

As he continued to pump her, he took her sperm filled hand and forced her to massage her breast with it. She groaned and tensed clasping at her boobs in a moment of climax. "Oh Mr. Groves!" She sighed.

"Tomorrow Debbie." He whispered. "Don't be late."

He left her alone in her bed as she wondered what he had in store for her.

Her mum was dressed in her glad rags and ready to go out for six o'clock. "Don't forget to lockup when you leave tonight Debbie." She hugged her daughter happily that things finally seemed to be going their way.

"See you tomorrow love."

Alone in the house Debbie pace nervously, Mr. Groves had not told her to wear anything in particular so she guessed that he had it all arranged over at his place. She locked up the house and walked slowly round to his house. She knocked on the door and waited.

He opened the door and gave her a solemn look. "Come inside Debbie."

He led her into the back room where there were some clothes laid out for her.

"Put those on for me Debbie and put your hair up for me."

"But," she frowned at the clothes. "They look like they belong to Mrs. Groves."

"They did Debbie, she put them into a charity bag a few weeks ago but I snuck them out and hid them."

She looked at Mr. Groves. "You want me to be your wife?" she asked in a low voice.

"Yes Debbie." He gasped "nag me like she does and no matter what don't stop."

He left her alone in the room and Debbie, slowly undressed. Her heart thumping heavily in her chest she picked up the huge knickers and pulled them on. They hung on her like an oversized nappy. She pulled on the bra that totally covered her breast and dangled loose at her back. Next was the skirt, it had an elasticated waist but still hung down and heavy on her hips. Last was the top, a blouse of ivory silk that flared out like a tent on her. She sighed in exasperation and tucked the excess folds into the skirt.

She walked through the house calling as she went. "Groves! Groves where are you?"

"Here dear" he called mildly from the front room.

"What are you doing in there?" she cried angrily, "You know we save this room for best."

He sighed and stood up and she followed him into the spotless kitchen. "Look at this mess." She exclaimed. "You didn't mop the floor and that table is filthy."

It seemed to push just the right buttons for him and he rounded on her furiously.

"You wife are nag." He snapped. "And I have had enough!" he grabbed her and forced her over the kitchen table. First he cuffed one wrist to one table leg, and then the other to the other leg.

Debbie cried out as it pulled her tight against the table, the edge of it digging into her crotch painfully.

He came round the back of her and pulled her ankle, cuffing each in turn to the remaining legs.

He eyed her as she was bent spread eagled over his kitchen table her legs pulled wide and his wives clothes all in disarray. It worked better than any of his fantasies ever had, and it excited him beyond belief.

He pulled up her dress and pulled down the over sized knickers. "Now then wife I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"You worthless little runt." She snapped at him. "You couldn't teach a pig how to grunt."

He grinned in delight and then waggled his fingers. "Tut tut tut!" He said.

He left the room for a moment and returned carry a little bag. Debbie eyed it warily but continued to nag at him.

"This one first I think." He murmured holding up a small butt plug for her to see.

She licked her lips nervously "what do you think you're going to do with that!" she snapped.

"Oh just this." He moved behind her and pushed it slowly into her bottom.

Debbie let out a little grunt of discomfort and then forced herself to relax. Mr. Groves pushed it all the way in and she let out a little squeal as she felt the lip of the thing. She gave a little push, well that was that! The thing was in and it was staying in.

She was surprised that it didn't feel that bad. Mr. Groves went back to his little bag of tricks and pulled out something else. "Oh!" Debbie whimpered as her eyes dilated and she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Yes dear." He murmured affectionately as he lovingly stroked the large dildo in his hand. He flicked a switch. "And look it vibrates," he grinned at her as he walked to the back of her, "so let's just get this into you're cunt my darling wife." He paused a moment and Debbie tried to look and see.

He placed his hand down on her bottom and rammed the thing home. He flicked the switch and Debbie started to moan."

"Oh were not done yet dear." He grinned as he went back to the bag. He took something out and came, and reaching under her he tore open the blouse and pulled down her oversized bra. He showed her the peg he was holding and then he forced his hand back under her flattened boob and just managed to clip it to her nipple. He did the same with the other one and Debbie whimpered again as the pinching sensation just went on and on.

He stood watching her for a moment. "Tell me what you feel." He demanded roughly.

"The pegs." She whispered, "The pegs pinch really hard and it hurts all the time."

"And?"

"My bottom feels like it being pulled apart by some huge thing"

"And?"

"And the thing in my pussy is driving me mad with its constant vibrations."

"How do you feel?"

She thought about it for a moment. "Full." She told him. "Full to the brim and in danger of tearing."

"Good." He said his tone ringing with satisfaction. "Now one last thing." He reached into the bag again and pulled out a little silver vibrating bullet. He placed it in her slit and switched it on.

The table kept it firmly in place and her clitoris responded immediately.

He stood watching for a moment his erection straining through his trousers.

"Now for you lesson." He murmured.

He came behind her and slapped her hard on her naked bottom.

"Now then dear don't forget the rules."

Debbie let out a little sob.

Slap "ooww, one, thank you Groves."

Twenty four times he slapped her and every third or fourth she would lose count due to the orgasm she was having.

He stroked her red bottom for a while watching as she was forced into yet another climax.

He gave an evil little snigger and suddenly pulled the giant dildo out of her. As fast as she gasped at the sudden reprieve, she let out a little yell as he rammed his rock hard dick into her.

He pumped as hard as he could, clawing at her hips as he went. "Come on then wife tell me what I didn't do today." He snarled softly.

Debbie whimpered as she had yet another orgasm, her stomach was really starting to hurt her and she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

"You didn't wash the dishes." She scolded. He thrust hard biting at her neck and digging in nails into her soft flesh. "You didn't clean the carpets." She sobbed as he rammed her yet again.

And so it went on, her scolding him tearfully whilst he raped her pussy as hard as he could.

At last with a groan and his fingers gripping cruelly he came inside of her and slumped over her in exhaustion.

"Please," she cried, "please no more."

He pulled out of her and fumbling under her crotched painfully, he removed the bullet. He went around and did the pegs next; seeming to delight in the extra pain he gave her by trying to squeeze his fingers between her and the table top.

As he moved around her undoing the bondage Debbie felt the little plug still pushed into her bottom. She gave a little sob as the last restraint came free and slumped on the floor, totally broken and uncaring over what might happen next.

Mr. Groves stood over her as she curled up on the floor crying and hugging herself.

"Come on Debbie." He said firmly as he grasped her elbow, "up off the floor there's a good girl." He pulled her to her feet and led her to the hall.

"Up to bed with you dear." He said gently as he guided her towards the stairs. "I have a hot night of sex planned for us tonight and we need some rest first."

She climbed the stairs sobbing as she went, the butt plug lying forgotten in her bottom.

He pulled the covers back and told her to undress watching her with dark excited eyes.

Once she was naked he pulled her into the bed and started to stroke her gently. His hand moved softly over her breast and rested over her nipples squeezing and pumping them. His other hand snaked between her legs as he started to finger her poor tortured little pussy. Occasional his knuckles would nudge against the butt plug causing her to squeal.

It seemed to drive him mad as he rolled her over onto her back and climbed onto her. He fucked her again, and then a little later he fucked her again. In the early hours he woke her up and forced her head down the bed to suck him off.

Debbie went home the next morning with the butt plug still in place. She stood for more than an hour under the blast of her shower. Numb to everything but the cleansing water pouring over her. The cramping of her stomach muscles reminded her of the plug and she reached between her legs and slowly and shakily pulled it out.

She curled up on her bed and slept the day away.

On Monday after noon soon after her mum had left for work, Debbie made her way round to her next door neighbour. He stood by the side of his shed, and Debbie looked at him in surprise.

He looked clean in a greasy sort of way with his hair slicked back and wearing a suit and bow tie of all things! She looked for a moment not registering what else she could see.

The window had been repaired. She looked with vacant eyes and then turned to Mr. Groves.

He smiled gently at her. "Yes Debbie you are free now."

She started to turn away when he grabbed her and pulled her to the shed wall out of sight of the house. He held her there with his body and she let out a little sob. "Let me go Mr. Groves."

He gently stroked her cheek, looking deeply into her eyes. "Do you think you could call me Robert?" he asked softly with a smile. He lowered his head and his mouth touched hers.

With everything they'd done he had never kissed her, not once. Now he was kissing her like a lover would do his tongue poking at her mouth trying to gain entrance

She put her arms to his shoulder and with all her might she pushed. He moved away slightly but continued to look at her wistfully. "So do you?" he asked quietly.

Debbie squared her shoulders and lifted her head proudly. "No Mr. Groves, I couldn't."

She walked passed him and returned to her home, at last! At last she was free of him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Next Door Neighbour Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds