• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Night Before My Wedding

The Night Before My Wedding

I cannot believe I am going to write this, so here goes. These events are true and at the time of this, I was 18 years old.

I am 5’0” with shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and I weigh 90 lbs. Many people say I am very cute and have a great smile. I think I am just an average girl. My breasts are not too big and not that small. I grew up in a strict religious family and I was not allowed to date until I was 17. When I was 17, I met my first and only boyfriend at Church. From the first time I went out went out with Mike, I fell deeply in love. Three months after our first date, Mike asked me to marry him. I was so shocked and excited. I told my mother and she said I was too young and I should get to know Mike better than to rush into a marriage. She also said to not have sex till my wedding night. Because of our religious background, sex was always a no no till marriage. So we planned the to get married when we both turned 21. This pleased both sides of the family.

After we graduated high school, I got a job at a party company and Mike went to work for UPS as a loader. The company I worked for sets up parties. If you were holding a big banquet or having a large party, wedding, etc., you called us and we would furnish the chairs, tables, arrange whatever you wanted. This company was owned by four of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. I believe they were college friends that started this company together.

Let me describe them to you. David is the most handsome of the group. He is 6’0” tall, blonde hair, muscular and has a very nice smile. He is also the ladies man. He would go out with a different girl every weekend. He did most of the physical labor of the group. Steve, about the same build as David, he did most of the organizing and was the main supervisor of us small people. Carl was the slacker of the guys; he is black, a little taller and bigger than David, still a great guy. He also did the physical labor. Ben is the nicest of the guys. They are all nice, but he is the nicest. Ben is Chinese, a little smaller than Carl, and he was basically the brains behind the group. I heard he was the one that set everything up, did the business plan, etc. My job was to take orders, show clients around the warehouse and what kind of equipment we offered and if they wanted catering, I would set that up for them.

One year and nine months into my relationship with Mike, he said he couldn’t wait anymore. He wanted to get married now. I didn’t know what to do. He said he loved me so much; he wanted us to be husband and wife now. He wanted to run off to Los Vegas and get married right away. I told him I loved him also but I would have to think about it for a couple of days. He said he understood and would be waiting for my decision.

My bosses were so nice, I thought of them as my best friends, so the next day at work, they were all sitting around watching the ball game, I asked them what I should do. A couple of them started cheering and told me to go for it! Others offered their congratulations. Ben looked at me and asked me if I loved him. I said yes, he then asked if I felt it was right to get married so young in life. I said yes and I loved Mike with all my heart. Ben said, you have already answered your own question. I thought about it and I knew it was the right thing to do. I called Mike and said I would marry him now.

Mike borrowed some money from his brother and bought plane tickets to Los Vegas that weekend. I told my bosses I was going to Vegas that weekend to get married. They all congratulated me. David asked me when my flight was. I told him it was Saturday morning. David said, great, we will have a party here on Friday night! The other guys all said this was a great idea! They invited all the employees and their friends to come. The building we worked in is very large. A big warehouse with some offices to the side, this building can hold many many people.

I told my parents I had to work all weekend because of a big wedding we had to work out of town, so I would be gone all weekend. I did this from time to time, so my parents didn’t think anything of it. I told Mike of the party, he said great, but he would have to be home by midnight.

Friday night came, there were probably around 150 people there. All my friends at work were there, lots of food and drinks. People were giving us presents and congratulating us on our wedding. I felt so loved! I didn’t have many friends when I was in school; I never went to parties or dates. I was the shy quiet type, so this was a pleasant change. As the evening went on, people were asking why we weren’t drinking. We told them we didn’t drink. David said non-sense, it’s your party, liven up a little. So we started to drink a little. By the time midnight was coming around, I was buzzing really good. Mike was so drunk he couldn’t walk. He looked at his watch and said oh no, I got to get home! Ben said he would take him home; he was in no condition to drive. Mike and I agreed and Ben drove Mike home.

Many of the other people had already left by this time, so some of the employees started to clean up. I couldn’t stand up so I went to lie down in Ben’s office. He has a nice big lazy boy couch. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the couch. A few minutes later, David came in and sat down next to me. He took my shoes off and started massaging my feet. I woke up to this wonderful sensation on my feet. My head was still pounding as I looked to see who it was. He smiled and I smiled back. He asked if I had a nice time, I said yes but I think I am going to be sick. Right then, I knew I was going to throw up; I tried to get up and fell on the floor. He asked me what was wrong and I said I was going to throw up; he picked me up and ran me to the bathroom. I threw up all over the sink, toilet and my blouse and his shirt. I felt so bad, I apologized and he said not to worry about it. He took his shirt off and I saw his big muscular chest. He started to take my blouse off and I stopped him. He said we have to soak it or it is going to stain. So I took it off and gave it to him. He carried me back to the couch and then went to soak the clothes. I was sitting on my bosses couch with only a skirt and braw on. I felt very strange but I was so dizzy I lay down. Right then, Carl and Steve walked in and said hey, what’s going on here. David explained to them what had happened and they came over to comfort me.

David came back and started to massage my feet again. We all started to talk about my lucky day tomorrow. They were all drunk too, but I think I was much worse off then they were since I had never drank before. The subject then turned to sex. They said Mike was a very lucky man because I am so pretty and petite girls are great at sex. I said I was a virgin. They were shocked. They said no way, such a pretty girl like you! They said those guys in my high school missed out big time. I blushed and said I wanted to stay a virgin till my wedding night. They said I didn’t have to wait long. Then they said there are many things you can do to have fun and stay a virgin. They asked since I was a virgin, if I knew how to please a man in other ways? I was dumbfounded. I asked what they meant. They said, “Have you ever given a blowjob or a hand job?” I didn’t know what those were. David asked if I had ever seen a man’s penis. I said no. David asked me if I wanted to learn how to please a man without losing my virginity, so that I could please Mike tomorrow night. My curiosity got the better of me so I said sure. Steve stood in front of me and pulled his pants and underwear down. His penis was huge! It was about 7 inches long and very hard. I was shocked. I said I hoped Mike didn’t have a penis that big, cause it would never fit. They laughed and said it always fits and women always prefer the bigger ones. Carl got up and pulled his pants down also, his was even bigger! About 9 inches, not as thick but very long. Steve put his penis to my face. He said to start licking it. I was like, no way. They said, hey, you wanted to learn how to please a man; this is your first lesson. I knew this was wrong, but something inside me said to just try it. I started licking the shaft, it tasted kind of salty but his penis was hard and soft at the same time but very hot. After a while, I started to suck the head. Steve was moaning and saying “oh yeah, she is getting the hang of it.” Some how they removed my braw and Carl started to suck on my breasts. I felt a bolt of electricity run through my body when he started to suck on my nipples. All this time I was lying down on the couch but propped up so I could suck on his penis, but right then I feel back onto the couch. Steve lowered himself down to me and I started to suck on his penis again. I felt some hands under my skirt tugging on my panties, I do not know why, but I raised my hips so they would come off easier. Steve said to use my hands to massage the shaft of his penis while I suck. I started doing that and he moaned even more. I felt my legs being spread apart and all of a sudden, a huge bolt of electricity went through my body and I let out a loud moan as David started to suck on my vagina. I had never felt anything like it! My hands went straight to his head to hold him in that position. I stopped sucking on Steve’s penis and just concentrated on this fantastic sensation! Steve said you must keep your concentration on both if you are going to please a man, so I started to suck on Steve’s penis again. Oh the sensation of having David sucking on my vagina was driving me crazy.

I couldn’t believe what I was doing. Here I was, a 18 year old virgin, about to be married in less than 24 hours, laying naked on my bosses couch with one man sucking on my vagina, another one sucking on my breasts and me sucking on another man’s penis. This was not me! I could tell David was very skilled at this. He was driving me crazy, but I kept on sucking Steve’s penis. Then I knew something was happening, Steve’s penis was starting to get harder, I looked up and he had his eyes squinted and was breathing very hard then it hit me, a large hot squirt hit the back of my throat. He started to ejaculate! I pulled his penis out and Carl said, “You have to swallow it to please a man!” So I started to suck and swallow. There was so much, it was leaking out of my mouth, and then I felt something go into my vagina! I was like NO! I cannot lose my virginity. I rose up expecting to see a penis entering me but only to see David’s smiling face. He said to relax and was only inserting a finger. I was so relieved. I laid back down, my face and breasts covered with semen. Steve said, “you have a gift, I cannot believe that was your first time! You are a born cock sucker!” Then he collapsed on the floor. Carl said it was his turn. I said I didn’t think I could do it again, he said practice makes perfect and put his jet-black penis in my face. I started to suck on it as I did Steve’s. Then David started to do something different, it was driving me more and more crazy! I had never felt anything like this in my life. I started to get all hot, but still concentrating on sucking Carl’s penis. All of a sudden, my body shivered and the most explosive feeling went over my body. My body went limp on the couch. David said I had my first orgasm. Carl said, “Girl, you can’t leave a man hanging.” He dangled his penis in my face so I started to suck again. Using my hands and mouth, I wanted to get him off as fast as possible to I could concentrate on the pleasure David was giving me. David was using two fingers now, it was a little uncomfortable but still felt very good. In no time, Carl ejaculated his semen and I swallowed as much as I could.

Now I could just concentrate on David’s magic. It was fantastic and I think I had 3 more orgasms. After the third one, I was just putty on the couch. David sat up and asked me if I enjoyed it. I said it was fantastic. He looked at me and smiled. He said, “Now it’s my turn.” He took off his pants and sat down. His penis was about 8 inches long, very thick. I went to work right away. I gave his penis very tender loving care. Licking and sucking at the same time, caressing it very gently, from the sounds David was making, I knew he was enjoying it. After a few minutes, he started to breathe hard, his penis got harder and his stomach tightened up. I was getting ready for him to ejaculate and I was determined to swallow all of his semen. All of a sudden, David pulled my head away from his penis. He was breathing very hard and said; not yet I have something better planned. I was confused, and then he started to pick me up and was lowering me down on his penis. I said to myself NO! But what I did was something else. As my vagina got closer and closer to his penis, he said. “Grab my cock and guide it in.” And that’s what I did. I grabbed his penis and help guide it into my vagina. As the head started to go in, I felt some pain and discomfort. It was stretching my vagina to a point it has never been. About two inches were in when I felt it hit a wall. David said to just relax. I was determined to satisfy him, the same way he did me. I raised myself a little and then pushed all my weight down on his penis. A sharp pain went through my body and I knew I wasn’t a virgin anymore. David hugged me close he knew I was hurting. He said to let him know when I was okay. I nodded and he started to move in and out. I looked down and couldn’t believe this huge penis was actually inside me. The pain started again, I was gritting my teeth from the pain. After a while, the pain started to go away. A wave of pleasure hit me. I started to bounce up and down on his penis. The faster I went the more pleasure I was getting. I didn’t know it could feel like this. David pulled me back and started to massage my breasts. He started to breathe harder and harder, I could feel his penis swelling up bigger inside me. He whispered in my ear that he was going to cum in me. I just moaned and then I felt a jet of warm liquid hit inside me. He pushed himself as deep inside me as he could, filling me up with his semen. I knew this was wrong; I was going to be married in less than 24 hours. I was letting another man inject him sperm into my unprotect womb. But I didn’t care; I just wanted to feel his warmth inside me. I had another orgasm. We both collapsed. His limp penis fell out of me as I lay down on the couch. David said I was great as he lay down on the other side of the couch.

Steve came up to me; I saw his penis was erect again. I figured he wanted me to suck on it again; instead, he lifted my legs high onto his shoulders and positioned his penis into my sore vagina. I was about to say no when he sunk his penis into me and stared to move in and out. Waves of pleasure filled my body again. Steve was not as caring as David was; he slammed in and out of me very hard. I didn’t care it felt great. Soon he was breathing very hard and I could feel his penis swell up inside me as well. He said he was about to come and wanted to come in my mouth. I wanted to feel his warmth also, so I grabbed his butt with my legs and his back with my hands and he sank deep inside me and ejaculated his semen inside me. The feeling of his ejaculation gave me another orgasm! He kissed me on the cheek and said I was great. Then Carl said it was his turn. He grabbed my body, turns me onto my knees and inserted his penis from behind. He rammed his penis into me for a few minutes until he ejaculated inside me also. His ejaculation did not give me an orgasm. My whole body, especially my vagina and jaw were very sore now.

I couldn’t believe what I had just done. I looked down on my body, as I was lying on the couch. My vagina was very red, with semen running out of it. Then Ben walks in and looks at me and then the other guys. He said, “OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE!” He was really mad! I think he thought they raped me. Ben was the leader and the other guys were trying to calm him down. Even though David is the best looking, I liked Ben the most. I went over to Ben on my knees; I don’t think he noticed because he was too busy yelling. I started to undo his pants and he looked down at me with this shocked look. I pulled out his penis, which was soft and not erect and started sucking on it. He was in shock! Here I was, the innocent church going girl that worked for him, the one that is about to be married in less than 24 hours, sucking on his penis in his office. In no time, his penis was hard as a rock. It was about 7 inches long and very very thick. I lead him over to his now semen covered couch and sat him down. I said down on top of him facing him as I lowered myself onto his penis. The sensation was magnificent. His thickness was touching my clit on every stroke. I looked deeply into his eyes on every stoke. I rode him for about 15 minutes and then I could feel the usual swelling in my vagina. He was getting ready to ejaculate. He started to breathe harder. I wanted him to ejaculate harder than he has ever done. I started to move up and down faster and faster and then I felt it him ejaculating inside of me! I kept moving up and down, trying to milk every drop of semen from his body! Then he hugged me and gave me one last squirt. We lay there for a few minutes and he kissed me. I fell asleep in his arms.

That morning, the guys helped me clean up. David went to pick up Mike since his car was still here. Ben made David go because he didn’t want a repeat of last night. When Mike arrived, I was all ready to go. I walked kind of funny because I was very sore! Mike asked what was wrong and I said I hurt my ankle last night. We flew to Vegas and got married. On my wedding night, I made love to my new husband. I did not have an orgasm; in fact it was very painful because of how sore I was. Mike thought it was because this was my first time. After we arrived back home and informed our parents we were married, they were not happy but supported us. Mike moved in with me in my parent’s house because we have more room. Two weeks later, I was late for my period. I waited two more weeks and found out I was pregnant. Mike was thrilled! I was terrified.

I am now 4 months pregnant. I do not know who the real father is. I may have a white, black or Chinese baby. Time will only tell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Night Before My Wedding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds