The Nude Pioneer Ch. 03b

"I can't believe you. I just can't believe a friend of mine would do something like this," she said.

We were both silent for a moment. "I'm... I'm sorry," I said.

"I want you to listen to me, and listen carefully. The next time you are in a position like this, where an opportunity arises to watch a hot guy shower and play with himself... are you listening?"

"Yeah, I'm listening," I said with fear in my voice.

"When that opportunity arises," she continued, "and I am ANYWHERE nearby, you are to FUCKING FIND ME SO I CAN WATCH TOO!!"

Relieved at not being chewed out for being a Peeping... Tammy, I laughed out loud. Soon we were both laughing hysterically and splashing one another with water.

As we calmed down, I said, "Still, though, I feel like I should let him know I was watching. I mean, should I?"

"Only you can know what is right for you," Sarah said in a mock-Eastern-mystic sort of voice.

Jill suggested we start up a new game of volleyball. "We don't have even teams, though," Natalie pointed out.

"Tony could switch sides every point," Crystal suggested. No one was really fond of that idea.

"I'll referee," I said, getting out of the water. Secretly I wanted to show off the fact that I wasn't afraid to be naked out in the open. Also, I liked the idea of Tony being able to see my entire body.

For some reason the girls insisted Tony play on the shallow side of the net. He was teamed with Tiffany, Crystal, and Natalie, who were the least experienced at volleyball. When he was back to serve, the base of his dick would rise out of the water. I think he won several points on serve simply because the girls on the other team were watching him and not the ball. Meanwhile, Tony missed several easy volleys while taking quick glances at me.

A ways into the game, another girl emerged from the lockers. It was Susan, a girl I knew from forensics. She was tall, thin, and very pale, with medium brown hair that she wore down over her shoulders. She had a long face, with a large nose and thick, red lips. She was completely naked already, not even bothering to carry a towel with her. There was nothing particularly wonderful about her body that I could see, other than that she was thin. She had very small breasts, and not much in the way of hips or ass. But she carried herself with an icy confidence as she approached the volleyball game.

"It looks like you need someone to even out the teams," she told me. No mention of how she knew there were nine naked seniors in the pool to begin with.

"Where's Bill?" I asked. Bill was Susan's boyfriend, an unassuming sandy-haired kid. I think Susan mainly liked Bill because he was easy to push around. He was also a senior, and I was pretty sure I saw the two of them together earlier in the evening.

Susan rolled her eyes. "Oh, who knows, off in some corner of the building with Jake and Gary, I guess."

We decided I'd play on the shallow side, and Susan would take the deep side. Jumping back in, I found myself just a bit disappointed that Tony couldn't see all of me anymore.

While we finished up the game, I noticed Barbara and Susan spending a lot of time whispering to one another. After the game both of them swam over to me.

"We've decided we're going to try to get a 'rise' out of Tony, if you know what I mean," Susan said.

"Um... I think so," I replied.

"Susan here thinks he might be..." Barb made a limp-wristed gesture. "But I disagree. So we've decided to find out."

I raised an eyebrow in response.

At this point, several of the girls and Tony had decided to do some diving. Natalie was especially talented at it: I saw her leap straight up from the low board, do a double flip, and straighten out into the water. Tony responded with a fancy dive of his own. It was so elegant, seeing the nude human body engaged in such physical artistry. Olympic diving really ought to be done in the nude.

I saw both Crystal and Brandi out of the water for the first time. Crystal was definitely a genuine blonde, but my suspicions about Brandi dyeing her hair were confirmed. She had a neatly trimmed, but very dark patch of pubic hair.

Barb and Susan got out of the water and both confidently strode towards the diving boards. They were quite a pair, almost exactly the same height, but Barb with a warm, luscious body and light tan skin, and Susan with her harsh, thin, curveless body and pink-toned, icy pale skin.

They chatted with Tony for a few seconds, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Then, suddenly, the two women faced one another and started kissing! Susan ran her hands through Barbara's hair, and Barbara wrapped her arms around Susan's thin waist. They affectionately smacked lips together for about thirty seconds. Tony gaped, open-mouthed, but his dick made not a twitch. The girls made a friendly wave at him, jumped back in the water, and swam back towards me.

By that point everyone in the pool had seen what had gone on.

"I told you he was gay," Susan said to Barb.

"Just because he didn't get turned on at two women kissing?" I asked.

They both looked at me like I was from another planet.

"Here, let me try," I said, and climbed out of the water. I waited for Tony to emerge from his latest dive.

"Hola, Julia," Tony said to me. His hard, dripping-wet naked body was just divine. He might have had the personality of a brick, but he was sure nice to look at.

"Hi Tony. Listen, I have something to confess to you."

"Oh?"

"Um... how can I say this? There's this hole between the men's and women's showers. And you can kind of see from one into the other," I told him.

"Uh-oh," he said quietly.

"What?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Anyway... earlier this evening, I kind of... well, I watched you shower."

Tony's face turned red. And his dick started to visibly grow! "You mean, you saw... everything?!"

"Yes, I did. And I know it was wrong to watch you like that, but I just couldn't help it. I just hope you have it in your heart to forgive me," I said with a batting of the eyes.

Tony's penis grew to full size and started to rise from his body. "Well, yeah, I guess I do forgive you. It's kinda weird, but..."

"Oh, thank you, Tony. It was such an amazing show you gave me. I really appreciate it." I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

Now his cock was rock hard and stuck straight out. Tony was mesmerized for a moment, then shook himself out of it. "I... I have to confess something too," he said. "I sort of watched all you girls shower earlier tonight."

I thought back to earlier that evening, remembering how Tony entered the pool area at exactly the same time as Barbara and me. That sneaky bastard! He must have also watched Emily and Shannon, who were clearly not comfortable being seen by the opposite sex. That was not cool. But then I had watched Tony without his permission, and without checking whether he was cool with being seen by the opposite sex. So I suppose I had no basis for condemning him.

I looked at his raging hard-on and chuckled. "Watch it, you could poke someone's eye out with that thing," I said.

Tony blushed and was about to jump back into the water to conceal himself when we were both distracted by Sarah and Barbara, walking towards us and arguing loudly.

"How can you just make out with another girl? Doesn't that tarnish your 'reputation,'" Sarah said.

"Oh, will you get off it already?" Barbara replied. "Can't you get it in your head that I'm past all that? I'm sorry you still carry all this... this guilt around with you, but really, why don't you believe me when I tell you I'm not the same person I was two years ago?"

She almost ran into Tony and his amazing rod. She saw his erection, and a smile lit up her face. "Here, Sarah," she said. "I'll show you how much I give a rat's ass about my reputation." She grabbed Tony's hand and dragged him to the shallow end of the pool.

"Sit on the edge," she instructed him. He obeyed. She got in the water and positioned herself between his legs.

"Is she doing what I think she's doing?" Sarah said quietly to me.

"Oh, I hope not, because that's just..." I trailed off as Barbara grabbed Tony's cock and started stroking with her hand.

"We've got to stop her," Sarah said. "This is getting out of hand."

"Looks like she's got it well IN hand, if you know what I mean," I joked, jumping in the water and following Sarah over to where Barbara was stroking Tony.

Sarah tried to grab Barbara away from Tony. "C'mon, Barb, clearly you've had way too much to drink, and I don't want you to..."

"I'm stone cold fucking sober," she said, breaking free of Sarah's grasp. With that, she sank into the water, lowered her head into Tony's lap, and put her mouth around the tip of Tony's cock. Tony did nothing to discourage her.

"Oh my God," I said in disbelief.

By now, everyone in the pool could see what was going on, and gathered around to watch Barb go to work on Tony. She licked up and down his shaft, pumped him with both hands, then lowered her mouth onto him again. Tony balanced himself by bracing his hands on the edge of the pool, then spread his legs apart. Barb bobbed her head up and down on him while simultaneously stroking him with his hands.

"Told you she was an expert cocksucker," Tiffany, standing behind me, said loud enough to be heard by everyone.

Barb seemed to respond to this by seeing how much of his dick she could get down her throat. From my vantage point, a bit off to the side, I saw her take him all the way in, wrapping her lips around the base of his shaft. I started to get sympathy gags. "How the hell..." I said.

"This just isn't right," said Natalie. "Someone needs to put a stop to this."

"Why?" asked Brandi. "We're all eighteen. Hey, Rolodex," she said to Jill, "is anyone here still seventeen?"

"Might be one or two in the class, but no one here at the Y," the class secretary responded. She stood there with her cup in hand and a silly grin on her face. Clearly she found the proceedings entertaining.

"That's not the point," I said. "This is just plain... wrong."

"But it looks so right," Crystal said.

At this point Barb's head was bobbing madly up and down Tony's huge erection. "How the fuck is it he hasn't popped yet?" Brandi wondered aloud. "That is one A-1, first-class Hoovering he's getting there." Tony's head was thrown back in ecstasy, but he showed no signs of impending orgasm.

Sarah nudged me. "Of course, you and I know the reason why," she said to me.

"Huh?" I responded.

"Why he's having so much trouble cumming?" she clarified.

"Why is he having so much trouble cumming?" I asked, sincerely.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "We really need to get you a boyfriend. Seriously."

Tiffany just stood there transfixed, staring openly at the public fellatio being performed at the pool's edge. "He's so... beautiful." She stood there absent-mindedly playing with her hard nipples, and her hand drifted under the water, towards her crotch.

Tony wrapped his legs around Barbara. His body seemed to tense up. I assumed it meant he was about to cum. Suddenly, though, Barb pulled away. She grabbed his dick and held onto it tightly. "Sorry," she said, "but that's all I have time for tonight." She then swam back off towards the deep end.

"That fucking evil bitch," Brandi said.

Tony just sat there, fire in his eyes, breathing heavily.

Tiffany suddenly put one hand on my shoulder, one on Sarah's. "Do you guys mind? That's the hottest thing I think I've ever seen, and I just... can't... leave him like that."

"Mind what?" I asked.

Sarah chuckled. "Oh, you'll see."

Tiffany swam up to Tony and lifted herself out of the water. She pressed her nude body into his, and whispered something into his ear. Then she kissed and nibbled on the same ear. She got out of the water and offered him her hand. He took it, and she pulled him up. Both standing, they kissed and felt each other up. Tiffany grabbed his erection and slowly stroked it with one hand.

Someone had brought an air mattress into the pool earlier that evening, and it was still there, lying discarded but inflated at the side of the pool. Tiffany led Tony to the mattress and lay down on it. Sarah and I got out of the water to see what was happening.

It was at this point that I realized Susan was gone. She left just as suddenly as she had arrived. Very strange, I remember thinking.

Tiffany was lying on the mattress, her arms stretched out above her head and her legs spread wide open. Her inner lips may have been visible before, but now they were just obscenely open and on display, like a flower in bloom. I could even see her tiny clit jutting out of its hood.

She looked straight out of a porn flick. Her face was so young, so angelic, with blue eyes and a tiny nose. She had freckles across her face, adding to her youthful appearance that seemed discordant with her "come fuck me" expression. Her breasts were very small and, like the rest of her body, shocking white. Tony stood above her, and she beckoned for him, reaching out a hand towards him. He looked nervously around him, wondering if this was taking things too far. For the most part, there were looks of enthusiasm from the other girls.

"Go for it!" Jill shouted. "Woo!"

Tony moved forward and knelt on the mattress in between Tiffany's legs. He put his hands on her thighs, then moved them forward to cup her breasts.

"Holy shit, this is messed up," I said. "Sarah, aren't you going to DO something?"

"Like what?" she said.

"Like stop them? She's your friend!" I said.

"Yeah, so?"

"And she's DRUNK!"

"So?" She said. "So is he."

"Don't you think she might regret this later?" I said to Sarah in a harsh whisper.

Sarah put her arm around me. "Relax. I know her. I know her morals. She does this kind of thing all the time. There won't be any regrets." Then she added, "It is really sweet of you to show such concern for my friends, though." She hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Oh, and in case you were wondering, she gets her birth control shot every six months, and of course we all got our HIV vaccine."

I realized Sarah was now completely at ease standing out of the pool, stark naked. Alcohol may be the world's greatest enabler of nudism.

"There are still a lot of things besides pregnant and AIDS that you can get, even in this day and age," I pointed out.

I looked back over at Tony, who was cradling Tiffany's upper body in his arms, kissing her passionately. She grabbed a hold of his manhood, and was slowly guiding him towards her pussy.

"I think I've seen enough," Natalie said. "This is just too crazy." She walked around the pool and into the locker room.

I was tempted to do this same. "This still seems just wrong," I said to Sarah. "I mean, this is a private thing, a special thing between two people. It shouldn't just be out in the open in front of everyone like this."

"It can be a private thing, and it can be a special thing," Sarah said. "But sometimes, hey, it's just fucking."

I stared at her in disbelief. I was about to turn and follow Natalie's lead to the lockers when I caught a glimpse of Tony entering Tiffany. I couldn't NOT look. I was mesmerized. Tony's perfectly smooth, tan skin contrasted so well with Tiffany's perfectly smooth, snow-white skin. The large, purple head split apart her lips and shoved its way inside, followed by the rest of the phallus. How did all that cock manage to fit inside her?

Tony and Tiffany started bouncing in rhythm on the air mattress, and I found my breath getting short watching them. My nipples got hard, but I didn't mind - no one was looking at me. All eyes still in the room were on the couple fucking on the mattress. There was nothing particularly artistic or creative about what they were doing: it was just good, old-fashioned, missionary-position... boning. Still, it got me hotter and hotter the more they went at it.

Tiffany started clawing Tony's back. And by clawing, I mean, she was leaving big, red marks all up and down it. Suddenly, she clutched at his back and let out a scream. She pulled him in close and he grunted loudly. It was the same noise he made when he came earlier that night, so what was happening was unmistakable.

I was panting, on the verge of orgasm myself. I didn't know what to do. I could see that everyone was watching them, not me. Should I? I decided I didn't have a choice; my body needed release. Making sure once more that no one was looking at me, I quickly stuck my hand between my legs. A few seconds of rubbing my clit was all it took. My body shook silently, and I bit my lip to keep from shouting out. I did whimper slightly. It was sooo good, and felt sooo wicked, cumming in front of all these people, while watching another couple fuck.

Sarah heard me breathing heavily and turned to look at me. She said nothing, but did raise an eyebrow. I laughed nervously and jumped into the water.

We all seemed to sense a giant amount of sexual tension had been released from the group. After that, it was just good fun in the water. Maybe half an hour later, we all got out, showered off the pool water (Tony showered with us in the women's locker room, because, well, we didn't see any point in sex-segregation at that point), and got dressed. I noticed Sarah and Barbara chatting just a bit, but it was no more than a few nervous words exchanged.

I also noticed that Sarah left the pool area still nude, and never bothered to pick up her bikini. She must have gathered it sometime before morning.

Later that night I asked Sarah if things were cool again between her and Barb.

"I wouldn't say they're exactly 'cool,'" she told me, "but we are on speaking terms again." It was something.

***

Graduation Day finally came. I picked up my cap and gown from the office between classes. I also picked up Lana's cap and gown, since she wasn't getting home until that afternoon. There would be no problem telling them apart: I had a different color tassel, and special cords for my gown, being valedictorian.

Up in my room that evening I got undressed and threw the gown over my nude body. I checked myself over in the mirror. I supposed my breasts might have looked flatter and lower than with a bra on underneath, but certainly no one would be the wiser.

As we gathered at school before the ceremony, Sarah and I reunited with Lana. I quickly demonstrated to Sarah that I was keeping up my end of the deal by letting her look down the front of my gown.

"How was your visit with your mom and stepdad in Alabama?" I asked Lana.

"Terrible. Really awful," she said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Sarah asked.

Lana sighed. "Not right now I don't. But maybe later. I especially want to talk about it with J.J." That got me curious, but she didn't elaborate further.

The ceremony was interminable. One scholarship award after another. A big to-do about one of the students who was off to the Naval Academy in Annapolis. Another big to-do about Jason Whitman going to play football at NIU. It didn't even dawn on me until then that his relationship with Barb must have really been over after the night at the Y.

Finally, it came to the co-valedictory speeches. Barb went first, and was eloquent and touching, bringing tears to several students eyes. It was basically a long goodbye to everyone who had been such a huge part of her life, and taught her so much about friendship and love. I thought there might have been a couple of subtle nods Sarah's way, but I couldn't be sure.

Then it was my turn. I had forgotten up until that point that I was naked under my gown. Suddenly, as I stood up, it hit me. The gown flowed so loosely around my nakedness as I walked to the podium. I had only notes to my speech, an outline, as I wasn't going to read prose verbatim. A couple of times I lost track of my line of thought, stopping and stuttering in front of everyone. I thought I was doing horribly, though when I look back on it, I'm sure it wasn't as bad as it seemed to me at the time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds