• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Nurse!
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Nurse!

"Yes mother, I will," he said, and reached in to rub her big breasts, while watching mom smoking the joint and seeing her eyes glaze over. "I can touch anything, but nothing down there." Robert said, as he caressed, squeezed and pulled on mom's big nipples. They were hard, but soft as he pulled and gently twisted them.

Jocelyn smoked his pot and it was so good. "If I have panties...you can rub me and put your cock on me too!" she moaned, as he played with and teased her breasts.

He kept squeezing her breasts and leaned into her mouth. They kissed and his tongue slid into her mouth. She moaned and her arms reached to his neck. "Let's get you out of here and to your bed," he said and pulled her up. "Come on sexy, I need you!" he laughed, and scooped her up.

She laughed as he ran to her bed, and he stood her on the floor. His cock was free and it was only an inch from her pussy. "What kind of panties would you like me to wear for you baby?" she asked with a soft purr, and pointed to her dresser. "Pick a pair so we can play and you can touch me," she purred again, but this time, her voice was filled with need and the urge to cum.

"I want to ask you something, and please wait until I'm finished before you say anything. You said that my fingers or my cock cannot touch your pu...cunt, as long as it is bare, correct?"

"Yes, why?"

He smiled and pushed mom back on her bed, pushed her legs apart and he smiled. "You left out something...my tongue!" Robert said, and started kissing all over her thighs, towards her cunt and he could feel her trembling. He licked over her bare mound and lightly teased her clit.

She was shocked and was ready to jump up, but when she heard Roberts words, she wanted to die. How could she forget his tongue and what it could do to her. "Robert, no! I forgot and...and...oh God, yes!" she begged him, but as his tongue slid over her clit, Jocelyn couldn't help but moan and pull on his hair. "You...you cheater, you little...oh my God...cheater!" she cried out, as his tongue lapped at her clit and his lips sucked it gently.

He tasted mom's sweet juices and Robert's cock was as hard as granite. "Want me to...stop?" Robert whispered, mom grabbed his hair and held it tight.

"No, don't you dare...stop! Oh baby, oh baby!" she squealed, as he sucked and flicked his tongue over her fleshy bud. "Oh yeah, baby, baby!" Jocelyn cried, as he continued to tease and torment her aching clit. Her back arched up, as she grabbed the sheets, and Jocelyn's head began to spin. "Oh Robert, no...no...baby, no baby!" she moaned, when his long, hard tongue pushed up her cunt and he licked her insides.

He kept licking and sucking mom's cunt, but he had a better idea and knew that she would love it. He took a deep breath, put out his tongue and shoved it up her sloppy cunt hole. She squealed and clawed the bed, but he just pushed deeper, and mom pushed her hips back into him. 'Oh yeah, that's it mom!' he thought with a laugh, and kept tongue fucking his mom's wet cunt.

Robert licked deep inside her, and mom kept whimpering for him to stop, but her loving smiles and thrusting hips told him to keep going. "Want me to stop?" he asked, took a deep breath and went back to pleasing her.

She shook her head no and quickly replied. "No, don't stop...no...no...no!" Jocelyn said with a soft whine, pushing into her son and enjoying him fucking her cunt with his tongue. "So, so nice and you kiss me soooo sweet," she purred, as she opened her legs wider, her insides were on total fire. "Robert baby, make mommy cum just like this, please," she begged, as he licked her deeper.

"If I can cheat just a little bit, I will?"

"What do you mean, baby?" she asked as she kept pushing into his mouth. "Make me cum and stop teasing mommy!" Jocelyn moaned, hoping he wasn't going to try anything. She knew that she wouldn't be able to stop him if he did, and it bothered her.

"Let me use my fingers and I will." Robert said, and heard mom let out a sigh. "I can lick you and fuck your cunt...with my fingers!" he added, and mom quickly sucked in a deep breath. "Oh mom, you like that? Can I finger-fuck your juicy...cunt?" he growled, his hand shot up and on her pussy.

Jocelyn felt his hand on her pussy and a finger quickly shot inside it. "Oh fuck, oh baby!" she squealed, as her back arched again, she grabbed her floppy tits. "Yes, baby, baby...my God!" she moaned out in the dark house, as a wonderful feeling rushed over her entire body. "I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" she whimpered, looking at him, as her hips began to buck out of control.

Robert held her and pushed his fingers deep. "That's it, mom...cum on me! Cum on your son and enjoy yourself!" he growled, and leaned over her, as he watched mom orgasm. "You're soooo beautiful mom, and I love you so much!" he smiled, pushing in and out of her pussy, enjoying her gasping for air and the blissful look on her face.

She just lay on the bed, trying to catch her breath, and Jocelyn knew this was hopeless. Robert was her son, but he was eighteen, a man, and son or not, she was in love with him, and he would have her soon. "Robert, keep taking your time and," she stopped to kiss him and went on. "I'll be yours very, very soon." Jocelyn purred, and pulled him down for a kiss. "Let me lick and kiss your face, so I can taste my...cunt and when I'm finished...I'll return the favor ok," she purred, and started cleaning her son Robert's face.

*.

Mom had him on the side of her bed, she was between his legs, standing on her knees and sucking him deep. "Oh mom, you're so good at this!" Robert moaned, as he watched mom sucking his big cock-shaft. "You can do this for me...any time you...want!" he laughed, as she looked him in the eyes and managed to smile around him.

She lifted up and let him pop from her mouth. " I bet you would like that, huh?" Jocelyn whispered, and smiled up at him. "Having your mom sucking your big fat cock, and thinking about letting you cum in her mouth! Would you like that, baby?" she moaned, as her hands slid up and down his stalk.

He was helpless, and mom was trying to kill him. "Yes I would mom, and..." Robert moaned and tried lifting his hips to her. "I want to make you drink every...drop of it!"

She smiled at him and licked up the back of his cock. "Do you really want to cum in your mom's mouth and force her to drink it? Wouldn't that be soooo...dirty and...soooo nasty?" Jocelyn whispered, and then opened her mouth and she sucked him deep. He hit the back of her throat, and she gagged, but held it off and sucked him deeper than before.

Her mouth was so warm, so wet and mom sucked like she'd done it a thousand times before, but this was her first time sucking Robert, and he looked into her beautiful eyes. "Yes, I want to cum in your...mouth...in your...ass, but most of all, I want to cum in your...cunt!" he said, pulling her up onto his body, as Robert gently kissed his mom on the lips. He reached between them, grabbed his growing cock and put it right on her pussy.

She giggled at him, returned his kisses, and as Jocelyn got on her knees over him, she felt his massive cock and he put it right on her cunt. "You are so bad, what am I going to do with you?" Jocelyn moaned, remembering back when he was a boy and she'd sent him to his room for doing something bad. "Hey, remember the time I went out looking for you and..." she was saying, but he cut her off and she rubbed her cunt on his thick shaft.

"You found one of my shoes floating in that nasty lake and..." he said, caressing his mothers ass and moving his hard cock over her very wet cunt.

"I beat your ass raw and made you stay in your room for a week." she said, then leaned forward and kissed him. "I was so scared that you were dead and at the bottom of that nasty, fucking lake and when I found you laughing about it..."

He laughed and hoped mom wouldn't hit him again. "That kid Joey, said he'd give me fifty bucks if I threw my shoe in the lake and after I did it, he laughed, ran away and I beat his ass! That's why you found me laughing." Robert said, easing his cock back and forth in mom's slippery juices, enjoying her soft moaning and her moving in time with him. He held her hips, kissed her and pushed into her harder. "I love you mom." Robert whispered to her, as they kissed and their hips moved together in unison.

She was lying on her gorgeous son, his long, thick cock was rubbing on her needy cunt and Jocelyn was ready to give in to him. "Robert, take me, make love to me! Now!" she ordered, as she felt her panties being torn off, he grabbed her hips and she pushed him down. "Easy my love...you're a big man and we don't want to hurt mommy's little...cunt, well, not yet anyway!" she smiled, got on her feet over him and slowly lowered herself down.

He stopped, watched mom get on her feet and with one foot on each side of him, she started down and eased his big cock-head up her tiny cunt. "Oh mom, I love you so much!" he moaned through his teeth, and watched her take his cock. "Mom, I'm in...you! I'm in you, mom! I'm in you!" he said, as tears poured from his eyes, as mom grabbed him. She hugged and kissed her baby.

Jocelyn saw Robert crying and she hugged her son, holding him tight, while continuing to let his massive cock violate her aching cunt and fill her to the brim. "Don't cry baby. Isn't this what you wanted? Didn't you want to make love to mommy?" she sniffed, and was about to cry herself, when she saw him smile and he gave her a deep kiss.

Their kiss ended and he held her face. "Mom, I'm just soooo happy, and that's why I'm crying! My life is complete now and I could never ask for more!" Robert said, as he kissed his mother, now, his lover.

"Well then, why don't you roll me over, get on top and give your momma some good, hard lovin', and while you're at it, make me scream a little too!" she said with a low, sensual voice as she squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock-head.

He grabbed mom, rolled over, as she giggled in his arms. "Mmmm, fuck me now, baby! Ease that monster inside your mom and fuck my cunt, baby! Fuck mommy's tight, little cunt, baby!" Jocelyn moaned, as he pulled her legs up, and spread them wide, as Robert pushed. "Oh my fucking...God! You're soooo fucking big, so fucking...big!" she gasped, and then relaxed her cunt, enjoying it being stretched and torn.

Her cunt felt like he was nailing a fucking virgin, but it was mom's cunt and she was in her late thirties. Mom's insides grabbed him like a vise and they squeezed him, trying to milk Robert of his manly seed, to give them to his mom. "Mother fucker! Mom, you're so freaking tight, my God, woman!" he laughed, hugged her tightly and tried to hold back a flood of cum.

"Oh nice, you are a 'mother fucker' now...so fuck your...mother!" she grunted, and shoved into him, taking him deeper inside her. "Fuck me; fuck your mommy, hard!" Jocelyn moaned as Robert pushed all of his manly cock to her core, as he slapped her meaty ass. "Oh fuck, yes, yes!" she cried out, enjoying the stinging in her ass and it raced deep into her dirty cunt. "Again, again!" she moaned, thrusting her hips into her son's stiff cock-shaft impaling it deeper.

He held his mom down and Robert loved every second of this. "Oh mom, you're a fucking dirty bitch and a whore!" he smiled, drew back his big hand and slapped her other cheek. "Take that, bitch!" he laughed, while fucking her, as his hands kept slapping mom's ass.

"Yes, I'm a whore...a dirty, no good whore and I'm letting my...son...fuck...me!" she screamed, as his cock pounded her cunt and his big hands slapped her body. "I'm getting close...so close...oh baby, oh God baby!" she squealed, as he pushed harder and held her down. "Go baby, fuck me, fuck momma, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed out, her cunt locked around her son and Jocelyn came. "Oh Robert, my Robert!" she moaned, as juices shot from her cunt and sprayed the front of her baby boy.

He held his mom down, with her legs pinned up to her breasts, as he used her hard. "Is this what you needed...whore? Is this how you fuck your son, you cunt?" Robert growled down to his mom, using her cunt and fucking her with all his might.

"Yes, I love fucking my...son! He is beautiful, he has a wonderful, big cock and he fucks me so good!"

"You're a dirty...whore!" he growled, slapped her ass again and when her muscles grabbed him, Robert blew. "OH MOMMA! MOM!" he grunted, shoved all the way inside her and filled her full of baby cream. He kept shooting into her, filling her with his seed and wondered if mom would have his baby.

Later, Robert and Jocelyn were making out and he had to ask her something. "Mom, are you still on birth control or what?" he asked, and she just smiled at him.

"Let me worry about that baby. You just keep fucking your mom and everything will be just fine." Jocelyn whispered, and held him close.

"I love you so much" he whispered, and gave her a soft kiss.

"I know you do" she whispered, as they kissed and held each other.

The End.

Please remember to vote!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Nurse!
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds