• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Nurse Next Door Ch. 01

The Nurse Next Door Ch. 01

I was merely looking for a tranquil, quiet life in the suburbs. Just out of a short, though turbulent marriage, I decided against life in a singles ghetto. Instead, I opted for the distraction of a yard and a small house, while I regained my bearings. Some of my neighbors had other ideas.

My usual morning workout routine was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. Answering the door wearing only a pair of loose fitting running shorts, I was startled to find a woman in a nurse's uniform on my doorstep. The term "uniform" is a bit of a stretch for the outfit this woman was wearing.

It appeared to be more of a parody of a nurse's uniform. The tight short white dress barely contained the overripe body of a woman I judged to be in her mid-forties. Very high, white stiletto pumps with pointy toes, white sheer, seamed stockings, and a small white nurses cap, perched on a rather dated bouffant hairdo, completed the ensemble.

"I'm Betty Brooks" she said while holding out a covered dish. "Welcome to the neighborhood. I saw the moving van in your driveway on Saturday, and I certainly know how hectic it can be during a move. I thought you would enjoy having a quick and easy meal, while you and your family are getting settled in. I'll bet your wife is still working on getting the kitchen organized...that is...if you are married."

"Actually, I'm recently divorced, Mrs. Brooks."

"OH!" she said a little too brightly. "I mean..oh, how unfortunate. And please, do call me Betty. You are much younger than me, but we are both adults,... and neighbors." At this point my neighbor thrust out her chest to the point where I expected the front buttons on her dress to pop.

"I'm Rick Allen, Betty. I'm very pleased to meet you and this is very thoughtful of you. Betty's eyes were scanning up and down my body by this point, and I became a bit self-conscious, not only for my lack of clothing, but for the first stirring of an erection. My period of self-imposed celibacy, combined with this woman's outlandish physical attributes were having the expected effect on my organ.

"You must excuse my appearance. I've been working out a little, and I'm rather sweaty.. and a little underdressed."

"That is quite alright. You were not expecting company, and actually I enjoy seeing a man sweat when he is...ahem...engaged in some...how should I say... strenuous activity."

They way Betty licked her very full lips and continued to scan my body, gave me the impression that she wasn't thinking about weightlifting at that moment.

"Now, Rick, don't worry about returning my dish. You have enough to do, with the moving and all. I'll stop by and get the dish, and then we'll have a chance to get better acquainted, if you know what I mean..."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but my cock has frequently had a mind of its own. And at this point, my little friend was pondering the possibilities, and getting erect. I was doing my best to disguise my condition by leaning forward at the waist, and I'm sure the expression on my face was one of discomfort. Betty obviously knew what was happening. Even my semi-flacid penis made quite a large lump in my running shorts. But my larger concern was that my erection was about to escape from the confines of my jock strap.

"Rick, are you ok?"

"Uh...yeah...Betty. I think maybe I just strained an abdominable muscle."

"Young man, you are fortunate to be living next door to a medical professional. I insist that you let me examine you. You can't be too careful with these matters. Go lie on the couch. I'm going home for a couple items, then Nurse Betty will get to the bottom of this problem."

Within a few minutes my neigbor returned with a small leather medical bag. I couldn't help but notice that her make-up had been touched up and a couple more buttons were undone on her dress. This further confirmed my suspicions that Nurse Betty was concerned with something more than my health. I was no longer concerned with hiding my erection. I would play her game.

"Rick, the first thing we need to rule out is appendicitis. You seem a little warm," she said, putting her cool hand on my forehead. "Do you have a thermometer? No? Well, I should have one in my bag. Yes, here it is."

I opened my mouth to receive the thermometer, but Nurse Betty shook her head. "No, no, no. Nurse Betty needs you to roll over and pull down those shorts. Oh my, a jockstrap. Now Nurse Betty is going to put a little lubricant on your anus so you can more easily receive her thermometer."

I heard the snapping of my neighbor's latex gloves, then felt something cool and slippery on my anus.

"Nurse Betty will now carefully prepare you. I think this would be a good time to check that nasty old prostate gland. What do you think, sweetie?"

Before I could respond, the buxom nurse had one of her latex covered digits completely buried in my ass.

"This may feel a little funny. Nurse Betty wants to slowly and carefully massage your prostate to check for any abnormalities. Some of my patients actually think this is kind of pleasurable. Sweetie, are there any other problems or conditions that Nurse Betty should know about?"

Doing my best not to laugh at this farce, I replied, "Actually, Nurse Betty, I seem to have a little swelling in my groin area."

"I better have a look at that. Now, young man, I'm going to remove my finger from your rectum, but I really should continue with the prostate exam. I need you to turn over on your back. Now remove your shorts and that nasty jockstrap. That's right. OH MY!"

Any pretense of cool professionalism had now evaporated. Nurse Betty had seen my big erection unsheafed. Her eyes never left my penis as she instructed me, rather breathlessly, to pull my legs back toward my shoulders and hold my ankles. One, then two, well lubricated gloved fingers went into my ass. As she resumed the prostate "exam," my slutty big-titted nurse began to stroke my huge erection with her left latex gloved hand which was dripping with lubricant. This movement caused her enormous bosom to jiggle and bounce. My eyes alternated between Betty's giant bustline and her shiny, red pouty lips. Her make-up redo apparently included extra glossy red lipstick.

"I've never seen such swelling. We must relieve all that nasty pressure. Come on sweetie, let Nurse Betty give you some relief."

My big hanging ball sack was now resting in my neighbor's right palm as she continued to pump two fingers in and out of my ass.

Betty released my big pole long enough to squirt lubricant on my balls. "Oh my! Your scrotum is so big and hairy. It must just be bursting with fluid. We must try to release it. Tell Nurse Betty how to help you, sweetie."

As my nurse's left hand returned to pumping my huge shiny dick, my nut sack was beginning to tighten. I knew it wasn't going to be much longer.

"Tell your nurse what to do."

"I don't, I mean I don't know what to say."

"I think you know what your nurse needs to do. Don't be shy. I'm a professional. Tell Nurse Betty."

"Please nurse, put your lips on my penis."

"Right away!"

With that, my stacked neighbor eagerly wrapped her luscious mouth around my knob. Continued her pumping, she bobbed her head, taking more and more cock into her mouth each time. Loudly slurping and slobbering on my big dick, the voluptuous slut put on quite a show.

Emboldened by her actions, I grabbed her hair with both hands and forced my cock down her throat. Obviously experienced, but probably unaccustomed to an organ of this length and girth, my buxom neighbor began to gag. I pulled her off my dick momentarily.

"Are you O.K.?"

Gasping, flushed, with saliva dripping from her mouth and chin, my nurse looked somewhat disappointed.

"Oh, I'm just fine. It's quite a bit larger than than the penises I usually treat. But remember, I'm a professional. Don't worry about me, sweetie. You just worry about getting your relief. Please, tell your Nurse Betty how to treat you. Anything at all."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Nurse Next Door Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds