The October House

"Well, the house does look a little spooky," I admitted.

"Of course, you wouldn't be afraid to spend the night there, would you?" he teased.

I had opened my mouth to give a sarcastic answer but suddenly a thought came into my head. I slowly closed my mouth as I thought about it for a couple of seconds. Then I said, "Let's."

"What? You mean spend the night there?"

"Yes! Well, not actually in the house. We'd have to break in for that. But why not spend tomorrow night out by the house. The weather should be nice and we won't even need a tent."

Ron thought about the idea for a little. "OK, why not? Let's do it."

Late the following afternoon we made our way out to the October House. We didn't want anyone to know we were there, so we parked the car some distance away out of sight into the edge of a woods belonging to a friend. Then we made our way through the woods until we encountered one of the trails in Mrs. Bradford's woods and then along it until we emerged in the back yard.

The picnic table and fire pit were still there as were the swings and the child's play house. However everything was surrounded by tall grass and weeds. A lot of the paint had dulled and everything looked rather lonely and deserted. The house stood dark and empty as the last rays of the setting sun struck the tops of the lofty towers of the old Victorian. Ghosts or no ghosts I found myself giving a shiver as I stared at the desolate scene.

After a second I shook myself and followed Ron over to the apple orchard where we cleared a couple of the fallen fruits and spread the nylon ground cloth before unrolling our sleeping bags.

Before the sun made its way completely below the horizon we walked around the grounds. Nothing had really changed. We stopped for a second at the marker by Oliver's grave, thinking about the friendly black cat. I could almost hear him purring and feel his soft fur rubbing against my leg.

We moved on and finally stopped at the cliff top to look out over the lake. Gentle waves were breaking on the rocks below and a soft breeze stirred the leaves of the surrounding trees. I don't think Ron saw me notice and, in fact, I don't think he was really aware of it himself, but I saw him raise two fingers to his right eyebrow in what I was sure was a salute to our departed hostess. I understood exactly how he felt and was tempted to repeat the gesture myself.

Ron suddenly gave his head a shake and led me over to where we had left the sleeping bags and our other gear. We had already eaten an early supper but had some snack food with us along with some granola bars for breakfast. But now we weren't hungry. We took an old blanket and spread it at the edge of the orchard where we sat side by side looking out over the lake. We just sat in silence, remembering all the times we had been here and the things we had done, as well as our missing friend. We had definitely come to think of her as such and believed she had regarded us in the same light, although I don't think any of the three of us had ever voiced such sentiments.

After about twenty minutes I snuggled against Ron and he raised his arm to wrap around my shoulder. The sky was rapidly becoming dark, a few bright stars beginning to emerge. There were some gray clouds making their rapid way across the sky and I think the wind had begun to pick up a little. No rain was predicted but you can never be sure. If it did decide to rain we had a plastic tarp to string up like a tent so we weren't really worried.

We just remained sitting like that for maybe a quarter hour and then Ron turned towards me. He raised his free hand to my face and turned it in his direction so he could bring our lips together for a nice, warm kiss. This was followed by many more.

While we were both still virgins that didn't mean we hadn't tried a few other things. In a few more minutes Ron's hand was making its way inside my shirt. I certainly didn't mind. In fact I welcomed it and reached to unfasten the buttons of Ron's shirt. Before too both long shirts had made their way to the ground and we were stretched out, locked together, tongues engaged and hands roaming over backs and bottoms.

We continued to play for a couple of hours or so. I'm guessing, since neither of us felt the urge to look at a watch. We were going at it hot and heavy, both of us excited and aroused. I knew my panties were soaked and I could feel Ron's hard organ pressing against me through his clothes. Suddenly light struck my eyes and for a second I didn't know where it came from. Then I realized the moon had risen and the shifting clouds had suddenly let the lunar light reach us.

I think then I must have pulled back a little as the light struck because Ron stopped what he had been doing and asked if everything was OK. "Yes, the moonlight just struck me. Surprised me," I managed to get out between my rapid breaths.

I could see Ron's smile as he looked down at me where the light was illuminating my breasts. "I see. Oh, Diane, you are really lovely. I could look at you all night." Then he hesitated just a second before suddenly coming out with, "Diane, I love you."

I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds. Then it broke free and I almost cried out, "Oh, I love you, too, Ron. I love you. I've known for some weeks but have been afraid to say so."

I could see him smile. "Oh, my darling, don't ever be afraid to say that. I won't either. I love you. I love you."

We pulled together in a long, hot kiss, my breasts pressing hard against his firm chest. My hand slipped down the back of his jeans, cupping his ass. I had made a promise to myself when I had first realized that I was in love with him. Now that he had acknowledged that he loved me also, it was time to keep that promise.

When we broke from the kiss I squeezed his firm bottom and, a little breathlessly, said, "Ron, I have decided something. I want us to make love. Now, tonight."

He seemed surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm very sure. As long as you want it also."

"You know I do."

I could see a little worry and hesitation on his face and guessed at the source. So I added, "I first knew I loved you some weeks ago and decided on this. I also started on the pill so you don't need to worry about condoms or anything."

"If you are sure, there is nothing I'd like better."

We moved back into a tight, hot kiss, hands once again roaming. When we broke for air I managed to get out, "I want us both naked for this first time." As I said this I reached to unfasten his jeans.

It didn't take any persuasion and Ron immediately began to remove my remaining clothing. We had never been completely naked with each other before, although we had often come close. Now as the last of our clothing hit the ground we stopped for a few seconds and just looked at each other. Ron was hot. Nice muscles and no fat. Well the construction work certainly helped that along.

While I was looking at him he was examining my own body. I'm not bad. Slim but not real skinny although you can see a rib now and then. I get a fair amount of exercise and generally work out a little several times a week. I'm not playmate material on top but there's never any doubt that I'm a girl and I have a nice, narrow waist. My hair hung several inches below my shoulders. At last he breathed, "Diane, you are absolutely beautiful. And unbelievably hot." He let his hand slide over my ass and down my leg. "Your ass and legs are definitely world class."

As I said, I'm not bad. On a scale of ten I considered myself maybe a seven. Maybe even an eight on a good day. But the look in Ron's eyes told me very clearly that he considered me at least a twelve. I felt the warmth of his appraisal fill me.

True or not, he believed it, and the compliments made me almost melt. I pulled him against me, feeling his hard organ against my stomach. We kissed again and I let my hand work its way between us until I could grasp his firm rod. This sent shivers up and down my spine and made a small flood between my legs. I pulled slightly back and stared at the firm hand-full. Then I suddenly bent forward and placed a kiss directly on the head. I had never done that before and was surprised at the sudden flood of desire which accompanied my action. I don't think I could have helped myself if I had wanted and leaned over again to slide my mouth around the firm shaft and take the head into my mouth. My tongue moved over the hot flesh and then I pulled quickly back. I didn't want to excite him too much like this. Not this time anyway. But some time ...

Ron had sucked in his breath hard at the kiss and again as I had engulfed him. Now it came in quick gulps of air before he began to breathe a little more easily once more. He leaned over and gave a quick suck to each of my nipples. We had done that many times before and like always the touch of his lips and tongue sent my temperature skyrocketing. Then he surprised me by moving lower and suddenly I felt his hot breath and then his lips and tongue on my most sensitive area. I arched and spread my legs even more to give him better access. I had never felt anything so wonderful. Of course I had read about such activities but had never imagined they could be so very, very exciting. He gave several licks and sucked hard on my engorged clit for several seconds. Ron seemed to really enjoy it also and I hoped he would sometime in the future give me a much longer experience.

Now, however, we both had something else in mind. Ron raised himself above me using his hands. I spread my legs around his and reached to grasp his rigid organ once again, moving it to my now very wet entrance. I had broken my own hymen with a candle because I wanted the first real time to be only about pleasure. Now I started him in the right direction and as he began to slowly push himself inside I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him hard against me. I could never have imagined how wonderful this would feel. As he slid deeper I moaned and clasped him tightly. He sank in as far as possible and held still for several seconds. Then we began to move.

Not surprisingly he didn't last a long time. But neither did I. I was so excited I felt myself coming even before Ron did. This certainly didn't worry me because I knew I could come again and again and in fact I did once again when I felt his hot fluid spurting into me. Then we clung tightly together as I felt his erection begin to subside until at last he slipped free.

I think he was a little worried that he had disappointed me by reaching climax so quickly but I tried to put him a little at ease when I said, "Thank you, Lover. That was wonderful!" I felt myself shiver with the word "Lover."

"More so than I ever imagined. And I'm sure it will get even better."

"I'm sure it will and we'll find out later for sure. Oh, Ron, I love you."

"I love you." He looked at me for several seconds, studying my face. "Diane. Are you sure you don't regret any of this? I mean, is it what you really wanted?"

"Oh, Ron, yes! Definitely, YES! It was wonderful, better than I could have imagined." Then I began to worry a little if HE was having second thoughts. "Do YOU regret anything?"

He smiled and shook his head. "No, not anything. Unless it's that we waited so long." I smiled and nodded vigorously at that. "I just want to make sure it's what you really wanted. Diane, I love you, I'm so happy that you feel the same, and I don't want to do anything - ANYTHING - to mess that up."

I buried my face in his shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. My voice muffled, I almost whispered, "No, never," and my arms pulled tightly about him.

We lay cuddled together for a long time. The air was still warm and it was perfectly comfortable to lie here naked with my lover. NAKED with my LOVER. The thoughts arose in me like fizzy wine and I stifled a laugh rather than explain. The moon continued to play hide and seek with the clouds, sometimes striping the world with silver and at others leaving it in deep shadow. The only sounds were the rustling of the leaves in the breeze and the splashing of the waves on the rocks below us. Very occasionally the sound of a car on some distant road slightly intruded.

We must have fallen asleep. I came slowly awake to find myself naked in Ron's arms and then suddenly everything came flooding back and a feeling of pure joy surged through me. I must have given Ron a squeeze or something because he stirred a little bit and opened his eyes. I leaned over and kissed him. He returned the kiss and it was several minutes before we came up for air and by then I could feel him hard once more.

I twisted my way downwards, my lips trailing across his chest, stopping to suck and nip at his nipples, and then continuing southwards until my lips touched the hot head of my desire. I opened my mouth and took him inside. This time he wasn't quite as sensitive as before and it was a long minute before he tugged at my shoulders saying, "Not yet. Not yet, Diane."

He then moved to let his own mouth work on my nipples, now rock hard and aching, before he began his own southwards journey. When he reached his goal I was already higher than I could ever remember and when his tongue began to stroke my lower lips, I opened wide for him. He teased me with lips and tongue and occasionally teeth for a long, long time, avoiding my clit itself but traveling all around it. My hands were running through his hair and when he finally touched the sensitive bud I exploded, my hands clasping hard and pressing him into my warm, wet center. He didn't stop and in seconds I was climbing again. Then a third time.

"Oh, God, Ron, that was wonderful!" Then with a little apprehension I added, "Did you like it, too?"

"You have no idea how much. You taste fantastic and I love doing that. But I think the best part is seeing how it excites you. I definitely like doing that and plan to do so frequently."

I had heard from other girls that a lot of men didn't really like that side of things. I felt I must be the luckiest girl in the world. "I'm glad because I loved it. I also liked going down on you but now I want something else. Don't you?" As I said this I stroked his rigid shaft and gave it a slight tug.

"Yesss," he breathed and then moved above me and brought his lips to my own for a kiss. I could taste myself on him but maybe surprisingly this only excited me more. When I had tasted him earlier I found his strong male flavor exciting and had felt a strong desire to taste his climax, but he had stopped me then. I definitely planned to repeat that activity straight through to the end some time in the near future, but now I wanted more than anything to feel that hot organ inside me lower down.

I arched to meet him as he started the plunge down my very wet tunnel. This time he could last longer and our motions went on for some time. Then suddenly he grasped my hips and rolled me over. In doing so his shaft had pulled free but now he pulled upwards on my hips, raising my ass, and then shoved back inside in a single long stroke. Oh, God, this felt so deep and so, so wonderful! I pushed back against him and we began to move, hard and fast. Each stroke seemed to take him to my very center. I was definitely being taken. Not just made love to, but taken, possessed. Then the thought came into my mind that, yes, I was being fucked. And I loved it.

For a couple of minutes, which seemed both forever and far, far too short a time, he pounded me. His hand moved around to clasp my breasts, squeezing the firm globes, pinching and tugging the hard nipples. Then I felt his muscles start to contract and felt him shove hard against me, grasping my hips to keep me impaled. The first hot spurt erupted deeply inside me and then my world dissolved into exploding lights, flashing stars, and I felt myself begin to fly apart. No more Diane. Just pieces spread all over the universe - the wonderful, wonderful universe.

I slowly came back to reality. Ron was still buried inside me but I could feel him softening. When at last he slipped free, I rolled over and pulled him hard against me and gave him a kiss that left no doubt as to my state of happiness.

Once more we held each other tightly, becoming slowly aware of the almost non-existent breeze cooling our sweaty skin and of the sporadic streaks of silver moonlight. I also noticed that fog had begun to spread along the ground and when the moonlight struck I could see it floating on the lake waters.

The fog continued to build, with mists rising up around the walls of the old Victorian house, sliding around corners and flowing along the Widow's Walk and sloping roof. Suddenly the clouds shifted and for just a couple of seconds a shaft of bright moonlight reflected from a tower window and struck the fog on the open walk above the porch. I felt more than a shiver down my spine. An actual chill, as I was almost sure I saw the figure of an old woman standing with her hands on the rail of that Widow's Walk, looking directly down at Ron and myself. Rationally, I know it was just a shape in the misty fog, probably stimulated by our earlier talk of ghosts, but sometimes the rational mind is sent to the background by something much older and stronger than logical thought. At this distance, even if there HAD been a figure there, I could never have seen facial details, but somehow I felt the woman I saw was looking directly at us and smiling in approval. In a second or two the moonbeam vanished, leaving only the mist.

Ron must have felt me react to the chill - with the strength of it, how could he have not - for he looked up at me and asked, "Are you all right?"

I managed to answer. "Yes, just the mist. For a second I thought I saw something."

"Oh, what did you see?"

I tried to give a laugh which came out somewhat differently. "I didn't see anything. I couldn't have. Just looked like something." Then after a second I added, "It looked like Mrs. Bradford standing on the Widow's Walk. And she was smiling at us."

I felt a slight shiver make Ron tremble for just a fraction of a second. "Just us talking about ghosts, I expect." He looked thoughtful for a few seconds and then said, "But I'd be willing to bet that if she could see us, she would definitely smile and approve."

I relaxed a little. "Probably she would have." Then I pulled my lover closer. A smile reached my face as I thought, yes, my lover. I now had a lover. I savored the taste of that word.

We cuddled again and once more slipped into sleep.

Once again we awoke in the darkest part of the night. The fog was even thicker and the air slightly cooler, but that didn't stop us from once again making love. This time it was definitely love making, not just hot sex. Oh, definitely hot in its own way, but the purely carnal sensations were not the dominant ones.

Afterwards we pulled the cover around us and cuddled once more. I was coming to love just cuddling naked with Ron. Well, of course, we had often cuddled together before, but never completely bare. I think I decided at that point to never wear anything to bed with him. I almost brought my hand up to my mouth as I realized I was thinking in the long term, of sleeping with him every night. But, then, we were in love. I hoped we would always be.

While we were sitting together, arms around each other under our sleeping bag blanket, bodies warm against one another, we could see somewhat from what moon light filtered through the clouds and some reflected light from the town. Suddenly I thought I saw movement over near the cliff edge. There was no sound at all but I could see movement in the fog. I pointed and asked, "Do you see something moving over there?"

Ron stared into the mists and suddenly I felt his muscles tighten. Quietly he answered, "Yes. Something moved." Then I felt him relax a little and he said, "A small animal." He squinted and added, "Yes, a cat."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds