The OF Girl Ch. 291-300

"Thanks," you said to the woman.

"Good luck," she grinned. "Just remember that the only way you can mess up love is if you stop talking."

You smiled and nodded to her, and went down to the other end of the counters to Sabrina and Gemma.

"Flirting with the pretty MILF saleslady, baby?" Gemma asked you quietly with a teasing smile.

"Something like that," you chuckled, then slipped your arm around Sabrina's waist. "Alright, what do you want me to see?"

Chapter 300

Gemma and Sabrina weren't amused that you ended up buying Gemma the earring chains, along with a cute toe ring for Sabrina from the same shop. They appreciated it, and they both kissed you deeply for the gifts, but then they scolded you for spending more money on them.

Then they teased you about how the MILF shopkeeper wanted to bone you, and you just rolled your eyes and let them do it - the brief talk with the woman had helped a few things feel settled in your mind, and she'd been hot as hell for a woman in her late forties or early fifties so your girlfriends thinking she wanted to fuck you was a compliment.

Ollie immediately joined in on the teasing when she found out what had been going on, but the whole group of you moved on down the row of shops and it was forgotten quickly.

A few shops later, as you were coming up on lunch, the next place along the strip was a tattoo parlour. You thought everyone would walk past the place, but were surprised when Gemma, Sabrina and Ollie all wanted to go in. Corey and Victoria said they were going to go down to the beach quickly to dip their feet in the water, and you almost wanted to join them because it was so hot, but you stuck with the girls and entered the tattoo parlour.

"Hello, hello," said the woman at the front desk as your group entered. She was tall and busty, her curly hair dyed in a two-tone black and blonde and held up in a pair of messy buns on top of her head. She had a similar number of piercings to Ollie with her eyebrows, both lips and a septum piercing, and she was wearing what looked like a merch T-shirt for the shop that clung to her figure. "What can I do for you folks? Do one of you have an appointment?"

"No, sorry," Gemma said. "I was wondering if you had a piercer in that had availability?"

"Mmm, depends on what you want to get done," the woman said, quirking her lips a little as she tapped at the laptop in front of her checking a schedule.

The shop was brightly lit, which surprised you a bit, and looked like it was partially an art gallery for street art and photography. There were framed prints of black and white skateboarders, surfers and other people doing more extreme sports, not to mention tattoos on buff guys and sexy ladies. The place was colourful and clean despite what it had sort of looked like from the outside, and there were a few people waiting in a sitting area at the front while the buzz of multiple tattoo machines were going, though the actual tattooists and clients were hidden behind half-walls for privacy.

"Just my upper ears on both sides, like up here," Gemma said, pulling her hair away from her ear and showing where she meant.

"Oh, a helix piercing," the woman nodded. "Yeah, we can do that no problem without an appointment. It'll be maybe a ten-minute wait, she's just finishing up with someone right now. What's your name?"

"Great! And I'm Gemma," she said, and turned to you with a smile.'

"Actually," Sabrina said, stepping forward. "Is Tiff able to do nipples?"

You almost choked on your own spit and Gemma's eyes went wide as she turned towards Sabrina.

"She is, but that's an appointment-only piercing," the woman behind the counter said. "Plus, and don't take this the wrong way because I love having mine done, but it's not an 'at a whim' kind of thing. Nipple piercings take up to a year to heal properly, and until then you need to stay away from fun things like the beach, or having them played with with fingers or lips."

"Oh," Sabrina said, making a disappointed face.

"I could have told you that if you asked me, girl," Ollie said.

"Sorry, baby," Sabrina sighed, turning to you and hugging your side. "I know you liked the look of them on my sister."

This time you did choke on your spit, and ended up coughing hard.

"I'm sorry, what?" Ollie asked.

"Oh, my twin sister has nipple piercings," Sabrina said casually.

"You showed him a picture of your sister's tits?" Ollie asked, still surprised.

"No," Sabrina scoffed, which likely would have helped diffuse the situation, but it was Sabrina. "I let them fuck when she came to visit."

"Sabrina!" Gemma said. You were still coughing and could feel the heat rising to your face. The woman behind the counter had one carefully manicured eyebrow raised as she listened in.

"What? It's not like we did it together," Sabrina said. "And Ollie doesn't know my sister, and she's cool."

"Thanks, I think," Ollie laughed awkwardly.

"It wasn't a big thing," Sabrina said. "My twin was on a dry spell, she has the same taste as I do in guys, and one thing led to another."

"And you were alright with this?" Ollie asked Gemma.

"It was a little more complicated than that," Gemma said, blushing almost as much as you were as you managed to get your coughing under control. "But... yes?"

"Jesus," Ollie said, looking at you as you turned back to the group, wiping the tears from your eyes from your hard coughing. "I didn't know you had it in you, John. Twins."

"Not at the same time," Gemma clarified.

"Still," Ollie chuckled.

"Can we not discuss who we've slept with?" you asked.

"We should show Ollie a picture of Becks," Sabrina said, ignoring you and looking to Gemma. "She'll lose her mind."

"Another one?" Ollie asked.

"So just the two ears then, right?" the woman behind the counter tried to confirm.

You sighed, hard and heavy.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds