• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Office
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Office

I heard his breath catch as he said, "I knew you would be wearing something sexy for me!"

It was him on the phone! I thought, but I wasn't able to feel indignation or fear. My mind and body were on fire! He withdrew a knife and I could hear him cut away my slip.

Parting that also, he gasped. "You are so beautiful!"

Taking the knife, he gently cut away my panties. He lifted my ass and pulled the panties away from me, leaving on only my garter belt and stockings. Sliding his hands up my body from the waist, he unsnapped my bra but didn't open it right away. If he had, I am sure he would have seen my nipples, harder than they had ever been in their life! He used his knife to cut the straps on both sides. I heard the knife close as he put it away. He stood up and by the sound of it, he was undressing. In my heated passion, I longed to see what this man looked like. My hips started moving slowly up and down. I could not contain the wetness in my pussy.

He crawled on the table between my thighs and lay on top of me. He took my face in both hands and kissed my eyelids through the blindfold. He kissed my cheek. He moved his mouth to my ear and traced it with his tongue while his other hand caressed and traced my other ear. As his tongue ran along the inside edges of my ear, he whispered, "This will be the most passionate night of our lives. The next time we meet, you will remember me and know who I am."

My heart was pounding as he moved towards my arms, kissing and stroking my upper arms and shoulders. He used the flat of his tongue to wash my upper chest. My bra was open but still closed as he moved his mouth towards my right nipple. He grabbed that nipple with his teeth and fluttered his tongue against it. His other hand traced the area all around my nipple, never touching it. The material of my bra got wet from his mouth as he pulled my entire breast into his mouth, never letting his tongue stop flicking my nipple. I started moaning as his other hand moved over my other breast, his palm slowly making circles on my nipple. He moved his face back towards my mouth and thrust his tongue hard into my tongue. I was straining to lift my head up so that I could kiss him deeply. I was out of my mind with lust for this man I didn't know.

He slowly pulled his mouth away from mine. I could feel him looking at my nipples, one stuck to the material of my bra from his wet mouth, both of them hard and sticking through the fabric. Slowly he pulled my bra apart. When my nipples were finally exposed, I again heard a gasp of delight. "You have the most incredible nipples I've ever seen or tasted."

Moving his body down, he licked my left nipple, slowly, lovingly. Oh yes, strange as it may seem, I felt a love coming from this man. It only heightened my raging desire! He moved his hands to both breasts, then tugged and pulled my nipples. He held them between two fingers as his thumbs slowly scratched them gently. I was wild with passion. I couldn't move but I strained against my bonds as the hard buds grew even harder! He moved his mouth slowly down my body. His tongue played with my navel, tickling it, washing it. He slid his hands down from my breasts slowly, moving sensually down my sides to caress my hips. His mouth moved towards my inner thighs. He licked at the place where my thigh met my pussy. Slowly he licked as he got closer and to my wide-open pussy.

"Please," I cried.

Lifting his head up, he asked, "Please what, my beautiful love?"

"Please, kiss my pussy. Suck my clit. Finger my pussy and ass. Make me come. I'm begging you!" I screamed.

I felt his breath blow warm against my open lips. Using his two pointer fingers, I could feel his eyes on my moist center as his fingers traced the outside edges of my cunt. Carefully, he moved his fingers up and down, never touching my inner lips or the clit that was hardening. My hips moved to push my pussy closer to those two fingers. But he wouldn't let me have my way. All of his fingers pulled my lips out away from my opening.

"You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. You take my breath away!" He growled and I heard the passion building in his voice.

Holding the lips open with two fingers, he traced my inner channel, from the top just above my clit, to the hard shaft and down to the slick entrance with the fingers of his other hand, past my opening and to my ass. Up and down, slowly, never lingering at any one spot, just moving slowly up and down. Waves of desire went through me at the thought of him looking at my pussy as he did this.

"Please! Please put your fingers inside me!" I screamed. I know I screamed because I felt this desire so strongly and he wasn't listening to me.

"Be patient my love. It is just as hard for me as it is for you. But I want to enjoy you for as long as I can. Be patient."

But this time when he moved his fingers up towards my clit, he lingered there. Taking it between two fingers, he rolled and massaged the hard button, slowly squeezed it. My hips were moving up and down faster. My legs were straining at the bonds. It was as if he knew the moment was close because he moved his fingers down and slowly teased my opening. He inserted two fingers just inside and pulled them out so that he could tease me. I knew he could see me opening and closing around his finger.

"Stop! I can't take any more! Please!" I moaned.

He took three fingers and slowly, so slowly, inserted them into my pussy. He didn't pull them out but merely left them inside without moving them. My inner muscles grabbed his fingers tight but he wouldn't move them. Then, his wrist turned as the fingers pushed to the inside area under my pubic bone. While his fingers moved to find my g-spot, his thumb touched my clit. My body stiffened with the pleasure of waves rolling over me. His fingers moved along the ridge of my spot as his thumb pushed my clit down hard. He didn't move his thumb as his fingers slowly moved out of my pussy, only to push back in and massage that g-spot. He was fucking me perfectly with his fingers while his thumb never let up on the hard shaft he held down so firmly. I was trying to hard to make my pussy meet his fingers but he placed his upper arm and elbow down on my stomach to keep me from moving.

"I want you to just lay back and let yourself come on my fingers," he said. His fingers pushed harder in and out, all the time searching for my g-spot.

I swear he knew the moment when I would come. He kept his fingers inside of me, pushed against the hard ridge under my pubic bone and almost lifted me, he was massaging it so hard! And his thumb started to move in gently circles on my clit! My body stiffened as my pussy grabbed his fingers. My nipples got so hard and my clit felt so incredible. I couldn't get those fingers deep enough inside me.

"Oh my, I'm coming!!!"

I must have felt two raging orgasms, the second better than the first. Knowing it was too intense for me, he stopped moving his fingers, let my pussy slowly relax against them. As my inner muscles relaxed, he gently scratched my g-spot, giving me another, softer orgasm. My head fell to my side as I closed my eyes. Never had I felt this way. Never.

As his fingers slowly moved out of me, he dragged them up and out towards my clit with a gentle touch. He moved up on my body and leaned down, looking at me. I turned my head to face him and he put his fingers in my mouth, letting me taste my come. In my mind, it felt like his cock. I kissed and licked those fingers for what seemed like hours. I felt his excitement build as his mouth moved to my left nipple to gently nip and suck it while my tongue was caressing and licking his fingers. I felt his cock as he used his other hand to work his hard shaft up and down my slickened outer lips. I had never felt such a hard cock in my life as he pushed deep inside me, so deep it took my breath away.

Moving his mouth to my lips, he plunged his tongue deep. Starting to fuck me with his cock, he pushed his tongue in and out of my mouth the exact same way his cock was pushing into my pussy! Raising his body a little, I felt his fingers brush my clit while he stroked his cock deeply in and out of my tightening pussy.

"I want you to come with me," he moaned.

"Oh, yes," I cried. "Yes!"

His finger moved harder against my clit as his cock rocked faster into me. His balls tightened against my ass as his cock stiffened and stopped for a mere second. His fingers never stopped rubbing my clit.

"Come for me right now!" he cried.

I came. Oh, God how I came. And he came too. At the exact same time, his come was a hot splash inside me, mixing with my come. I felt drained but wanted so badly to hold him against me. This stranger.

After a few moments, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and rolled to his side, leaning against me. I heard him sigh with pleasure. He moved his hand to cover my breast and squeezed it so gently that I imagined I only felt it, it was so slight. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "That was the most incredible lovemaking in my life. I love you!"

I was in a come-induced fog as I wondered what he was saying. He sat up, still holding my breast. He leaned down and kissed my lips so gently, so slowly, I thought I was dreaming! Getting up, I heard him get dressed. Finished, he untied my legs and arms. As he removed the binds, he kissed and licked my upper arms, wrists and ankles, as if he were afraid that they were injured. As I pulled my arms into my chest and drew my legs up, I turned to my side.

"There are some blue jeans, a white sweatshirt, socks, bra and panties for you on the chair. Sorry I ruined some of your clothes." Leaning over me, he kissed my cheek.

"Believe me, you'll know me when you see me. It won't be long before you love me as I love you. I promise." With those comments, he left.

I was so drained I couldn't move. I almost started to drift off to sleep, when my mind became alert. Sitting up, it felt like I had been dreaming. Sliding off the table, I confirmed what I already really knew. Taking off the blindfold, I saw that the clothes were on the chair as he said they would be. And, of course, I held the blindfold in my hand, further proof, as if I needed any. As I pulled the new clothes on, I wondered what in hell had happened? And why did I feel so content? I turned and looked at the papers on the floor. Glancing at my watch, I was amazed to find it was after midnight! As I bent down to pick up the papers I suddenly heard a door open. "Oh no, I thought," caught between hoping and not hoping that the stranger had returned.

Standing up, I heard a voice holler, "Hello? Are you still here?"

In walked Dan. I hoped that he wouldn't notice how flustered I was.

"Hi, Dan. How was your dinner?" I said, trying to keep my voice light and normal.

Dan walked over to me, looked in my eyes and said, "It was pretty boring. In my mind, I felt like I was here with you."

He touched my chin with his fingers and drew my face up towards his. As he slowly kissed my lips, I knew. As my mouth opened for his tongue, I started trembling. But this time it was not with fear. Linda was right. What was meant to be had happened. And suddenly, I felt the contentment and love I was missing.

"Dan," I murmured as his tongue found mine once again.

Copyright June 1998 by Megan Murphy. Not to be reproduced, copied, distributed, published, quoted or used in any way or form for any commercial gain without the express written permission of the author.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Office
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds