The Office Cleaners

"So tell me about the last time one got lucky!" prompted Angie.

"Oh come on auntie, that would be so embarrassing.!"

"You shouldn't be embarrassed with me Stella", said Angie, "we all girls together and like I say, I just want to remember what its like to have a young hot young man trying to get into your knickers. It sounds such a turn on".

"Are you getting turned on now auntie?" Stella asked.

"A little Stella", said Angie, "but it would be a whole lot more if you tell me".

"Well the last time I let one of them have sex with me was about two weeks ago. It wasn't great sex but it was quite naughty. We were coming home from the cinema and found ourselves on the top deck of the bus all alone. The boy's name was John and he had been trying to neck me all night. He even put my hand on his lap to feel his hardon when we were watching the film".

"So what did you do on the bus".

"Well I just decided to go for it. To surprise him. So I gave him no foreplay, I just stood up, pulled up my skirt, pulled down my knickers, lent over the seat in front and told him to fuck me! You should have seen his face" she said laughing, "he was so shocked but not enough to stop him getting his dick out and pushing it straight in. We had a fantastic, quick and dirty fuck all the time wondering if we would get caught. It was great!"

"So Stella", you like your sex risky do you?, said Angie, "and you like to tell your partner what to do?"

"Yeah I suppose I do auntie".

"Did he cum inside you. I hope not Stella. I hope you are careful". Said Angie.

"Oh don't worry auntie I made him pull out and he came all over the bus floor. There was loads of it everywhere. God knows what the next passenger thought. So auntie are you turned on now?" "Oh yes Stella, your little story has done the trick. If I were home alone right now I would do something about it, if you know what I mean". Said Angie with a naughty look in her eye.

"Auntie you're just so naughty!", said Stella again with a coy look on her face, "I wouldn't mind if you did auntie. You know, if you wanted to 'do something about it', that would be quite a turn on in itself".

"Stella", said Angie, "are you saying that if your old auntie Angie was to relieve her frustration here and now, in front of you, you would find it a turn on? Have you ever been involved in a sexual situation with another women?

"The answer to both questions auntie is yes! Although as to the second, I've only ever kissed and fondled, nothing too heavy".

Angie didn't respond. She walked forward to Stella, held her shoulders and gave her a gently kiss on the cheek. Then she stepped back into a cubicle and sat down on the toilet. Stella watched intently. Angie then unbuttoned her blouse and push her left hand into her bra and started to rub her nipple.

"Is this okay Stella?" she asked.

"Oh yes auntie, that's very good" said Stella almost whispering.

Angie continued by then putting both hands on the hem of her skirt and pulling it up to expose her knickers to her young niece. Then without hesitation she said, "take then off Stella, take your auntie's knickers off for her".

Stella hesitated for a brief moment, then knelt down in front of her auntie and eased her knickers down and off.

"Now finger me Stella, please finger me" Angie begged of her niece.

Stella didn't need asking twice. She immediately pushed two fingers into Angie cunt and started to frig her. Her attitude changed instantly and she started talking to her aunt, "Come on auntie, come on you slag, cum for your little niece. You like to be fucked by young girls do you? If only the family knew dear auntie Angie is a lesbian fuck slut. Come on cum for me you bitch".

Her dirty talk and the way she was now roughly treating her auntie was having a stunning effect on both Karen and I still trying to be as quiet as possible in the doorway. Karen stepped back a couple of paces and stripped herself naked in a minute flat. She came straight back to the door and continued to watch now desperately fingering herself as she watched Stella fingering Angie to orgasm. For myself I just dropped my trousers and shorts and started to gently rub my now bursting cock. I wanted to make this last as long as possible.

As Angie came Stella went frantic with her rubbing of her auntie's cunt. She was possessed with lust.

Angie pulled herself together and said "Now you Stella, now you get your knickers off and let auntie Angie do the same for you".

With that Angie stood up and turning Stella round sat her on the toilet. Angie removed her niece's skirt and knickers quickly and roughly and then almost ripped her T-shirt off. Stella, the most gorgeous sixteen-year-old was now totally naked, legs apart, sat on a toilet and waiting for her auntie to fuck her.

Needless to say Angie got stuck in quickly. She lifted Stella's bottom slightly off the seat and inserted a finger into her cunt and another into her arse hole with the speed of touch that only a women of Angie's experience could have done. Stella look shocked as she realised where her auntie's fingers were but immediately smiled and started to encourage Angie to fuck her. Angie didn't disappoint and finger fucked her niece as frantically as Stella had done to her. It took only a minute of this to bring Stella to her own screaming orgasm grabbing Angie's wrist as she did so and forcing her auntie's fingers as deep into her as she could.

They both hugged each other, spent and sweating with lust. For myself, I could hold no longer and turning slight towards Karen I gushed my cum in huge spurts onto her belly and thighs. Spurt after spurt hit her and started dripping down her legs. Karen, now with almost her whole hand in her pussy, grabbed my shoulder for support and whimpered as she too came.

We both regained our composure and waited to see what happened next.

Stella had by now stood up from the toilet and hugged her auntie, "That was fantastic auntie. Thank you so much, I've never had a finger or anything else for that matter up my arse as I came. It was fucking great!"

"If you enjoyed it so much there is one more thing I want you to do!" said Angie.

"What auntie, what do you want?"

Angie reached for her bag and pulled out the dildo. "Fuck me Stella. Fuck your old auntie with this. Please Stella will you fuck me?"

Again Stella hesitated for a moment and then taking the dildo replied, "Of course auntie but you will have to help me. I've never used one of these".

Angie dropped to her knees and helped her niece step into the strap. She then pulled it up Stella's thighs and trapped it on. Stella immediately grabbed the plastic cock like it was her own whilst Angie turned around and bent over the sinks.

"Put it in me Stella, put it in my cunt and fuck me Stella", begged Angie.

Stella needed no further encouragement. She positioned the cock head against her auntie's pussy lips and thrust it in. She proceeded to fuck Angie with long slow strokes then suddenly a few fast ones whilst Angie bucked and begged to be fucked faster and harder. Stella was playing with her, bringing her to fever pitch and then slowing it down again. For a sixteen-year-old she certainly knew what she was doing.

Then she did something that surprised even Angie. She pulled the dildo out of her auntie's cunt and immediately pushed it very hard and deep into Angie's arse. Angie screamed with shock but Stella said, "You had a finger in my arse, now see what it feels like to be arse fucked yourself. Or have you been fucked in the arse before auntie. Have you. Have you auntie. Have you had a man's dick spurting his cum into you sweet arse before?"

This just blew Karen's and my mind. I grabbed Karen and turned her against the door jar. Bending her at the hips I sunk my cock into her pussy and started fucking her in time with Stella's thrusts into her auntie. Karen tried desperately to keep quiet and turning to me after a couple of minutes fucking whispered, "in my arse, fuck my arse just like Angie".

I pulled out of Karen's cunt and sunk my cock into her arse. Now we really were in synch with Stella and Angie. As Angie started to cum for a second time from the arse fucking she was getting, I too wrenched to orgasm and empty my second load of spunk into Karen's arse. As I pulled out my cum dripped from Karen's arse and onto the floor. Karen continued to play with herself with her fist and she too came for the second time in ten minutes.

Both Karen and I realised we should leave the scene quickly before Stella had finally finished with her auntie so we quietly walked away as Stella popped the dildo from her auntie's arse and held it to Angies mouth. "Suck it auntie, suck your cunt and arse juice of the dildo".

Our last view was of Angie licking the head of the dildo like a small girl with a lollipop.

Karen and I made our way back into the office area clutching our clothes. We immediately got dressed and awaited Angie's and Stella's return. A few moments later they to came back into the office with Stella looking very nervous. She immediately returned to her cleaning work whilst Angie came to talk to us.

"How was that?" she said, "did you see us?"

"Absolutely!" I said, "you were great. To see young Stella there up to the hilt of her dildo in your arse was fantastic!"

Karen cut in, "You did well Angie. I knew you and Stella would get it together and in case you didn't see Steve and I had a great fuck watching you both. To have Steve's prick in my arse was something else!"

"So does that mean I done enough now not to be 'punished' anymore?" asked Angie.

"Yeah!" said Karen, "you've done enough but I assume the three of us will be regularly fucking each evening from now on".

"God, I hope so". I said.

"Oh yes". Said Angie, "I haven't had you yet Karen and I now have the taste for pussy. Not only that but the thought of an arse fucking from Steve is too good to miss".

So we all agreed that from now on regular after hours sex would most certainly be part of the 'office cleaning'.

* * * * *

The Phantom likes feedback on his stories; it makes writing/publishing worth while. So please feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think – good or bad! Tell me when you read my stories, where you read them and if you cum whilst reading them – 'cos that's why I write them! Above all enjoy my work, remember its fantasy and practice safe sex!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 535 milliseconds