• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Office Hottie Ch. 01

The Office Hottie Ch. 01

I love to masturbate. Always have since I was a twelve year old girl and found out what my love button was for. I do it at least once a day, sometimes right when I get home from work but usually after getting in bed for the night. I find it extremely helpful after a stressful day and can't get to sleep. I never bought any toys, didn't think I needed them and was too chicken anyway, but after my new fetish opened up I started rethinking it.

Ever since my little escapade on my flight to Seattle last week [see Red Eye Pleasure] I've been obsessed with masturbating in public, daring to do something naughty and sexual in an exposed area. I'm not into being watched, at least I don't think I am, but there's something that adds an additional thrill when you're masturbating and there's a possibility of being caught.

That was the first time in a public place and the eroticness of pleasuring myself with so many people around was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced, or at least on a different level. Since I was with somebody most of the time I was in Seattle I didn't really have an opportunity and couldn't wait until I got back home to try it out.

When I boarded the plane for my return flight my pussy automatically started to tingle, Pavlov's Pussy, I guess. But, it was a day time flight, the plane was packed and I ended up sitting next to a young boy. In the meantime, I spent a good amount of time thinking of places I could safely go, and braving myself up to do so. When it did happen it was unexpected.

I work in an engineering office and, of course, the majority of the people there are guys. Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by geeks, dorks, and cavemen so there's not much in the way of eye candy there. Girls, if you're looking for a decent man I don't recommend engineering. We do have a couple girls working there, one in particular I refer to as the office hottie.

Kelly is stunning; she's a bit taller than me (most people are), auburn curly hair, pretty doe-brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, and is super cute. She usually dresses conservatively, wearing slacks and button up blouses or a sweater, but every once in a while she'll wear something that makes you do a double-take. She's got a sweet little ass on her and a nice rack somewhere in the D range, I'd guess; tits til Tuesday, as I've overheard the guys say. She's a friendly girl, married and as attractive as she is for some reason I never really paid that much attention to her.

One day we were in the break room eating lunch and when she reached for something her boobs brushed up against me, actually damn near squashed my arm with them. She excused herself and I said that I didn't mind, but unfortunately I don't think she caught my drift. I knew she didn't do it on purpose but ever since then I couldn't keep my mind off of her. The thought and feel of her big, soft boobs rubbing up against me sent such feelings of erotic arousal through my body. From then on I was always checking her out. Carefully though, our office is pretty conservative and if it ever came out that I was bi the cavemen would never let me live it down.

The next day she wore a pullover that nicely showed off her boobs and a tiny bit of cleavage, just enough to make one look at her a little bit longer. I tried not to but the guys were definitely checking her out. So funny when I busted them for looking and I wanted so much to believe she wore it just for me.

That afternoon Kelly and I were in the break room alone and she was bitching about something going on in the bottom of the refrigerator. I was standing right next to her when she bent down and I was presented with an unexpected view of her boobs down her top. My jaw almost dropped open from the scene! I squatted down to help her (and to get a closer look) and couldn't stop staring down her top. Her pullover had blossomed open and I could see everything, all of her boobs and a sexy, blue lacy bra she wore, damn near all the way down to her belly button.

She was yakking about something, squatting there, rooting around in the bottom of the fridge with her bountiful cleavage totally exposed. There was jiggle all over the place as she worked and I prayed in vain for a nipple slip. Every once in a while she'd shift her weight and a knee would wedge up underneath a breast, squashing it and making it bulge out. Had I been a guy she would have been more guarded but was totally unaware that I was looking; it was the sweetest, most awesome display of boobage I'd ever seen and a gift from heaven. I was getting very aroused and it was all I could do to keep my hands to myself.

She got done and when we stood up I was totally flushed. She looked at me and asked in a concerned voice if I was ok, I mumbled something about a head-rush and ran back to my desk.

I tried to work but couldn't concentrate on anything, her ample cleavage and her tits dancing under her top with that sexy bra was just mesmerizing to me. I found I couldn't keep my hands off my own boobs while thinking about hers. I had to watch myself, cavemen were everywhere.

Quitting time finally came and I raced to my car to get home. I couldn't wait to lie down naked in my bed and play with myself to release the pent up sexual energy I was feeling. I pulled out of our parking lot and immediately hit the damn red light at the intersection. Fuckin' every time, why now, too! My pulse was racing, my face flushed and my pussy was throbbing. Turning on the AC helped a little bit. What a long fucking light and it took forever to finally turned green.

Traffic was slower then hell and I grabbed my crotch trying to release a little tension in my pussy. It only made it worse. Another red light and I sat there frustrated, tapping one hand on the steering wheel and another squeezing my boobs making me moan. Right as the light turned green I realized a guy in a car next to me was watching me caress my boobs. He smiled and I gave him a "what the fuck are you looking at" glare before driving off.

Damn, I was ready to explode and didn't think I was going to make it home. I undid a couple buttons on my blouse and slid a hand inside carressing my right breast and scratched a nail across my erect nipple through my bra teasing myself. Fuck, I was in heat and groaning, my pussy screaming for attention. I frantically searched for a place to park wishing I'd planned ahead better and did some scouting for a safe area when I'd gotten home for my trip. I was really wet, getting desperate, and it was difficult to concentrate. Fuck it, I finally thought pulling into a grocery store parking lot and looked around for a private place to park. There wasn't much but by this point I almost didn't care. I found a semi private place and backed into it so I could see if anyone was coming.

I threw the car in park, undid the seatbelt, and kicked the seat back. Looking around to see if the coast was clear, I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my knees. One hand dove beneath my panties, my pussy greedily devouring my fingers making me sigh a lusty moan as the other hand clenched my breast. Mmmm... the long awaited stroke on my sweetness felt so good. Sliding a wet finger over my silky clit I closed my eyes in such delicious pleasure, seeing Kelly's tits jiggling under her top and dreaming I was caressing and squeezing them. I could imagine so well what her nipples looked like; very hard, erect, and pink, just like mine. I groaned a lusty sigh at the vivid dream of rubbing our nipples together, my two fingers gliding in and out of my wet pussy and massaging my clit.

I froze as a car drive by, the driver paying no attention to me and I continued my self-pleasure looking around to see if anyone was around. I lifted my butt and pulled my panties down to join my jeans, my pussy was open with free access for me. I scrunched down and plunged two fingers in, deliriously fucking my pussy as I squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples inside my blouse through the bra. I wanted so much to free my boobs but was self conscience about my exposure.

I froze as another car drove by, putting my passion on hold yet again. Where the fuck was all this traffic coming from? I leaned the seat back so I was in more of a lying position, my fingers massaging my sopping, squishy pussy. Mmmm... fuck, I moaned with delight with my eyes closed dreaming about Kelly's soft tits, how they felt on my arm where she brushed them. I could still feel them, I wanted to touch and caress them so much. My middle and ring fingers slid up and down each side of my clit faster and faster. I was moaning and crying, my left hand inside my blouse squeezing my tits. I heard a honk somewhere and popped up like a prairie dog. Seeing nobody around I lay back again, spread my knees as far as I could, pumping my pussy with my fingers and pinching my nipples through my bra.

I felt an orgasm approach and didn't want to edge it, I've been wanting to cum all afternoon and I needed to cum right now. It crashed over me, wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure as I cried out and cursed in a mind blowing orgasm. My fingers flew on my clit as I came again, my body thrashing in the car seat, my legs banging the steering wheel.

My passion ebbed as I lay there panting in sexual satisfaction, giving my clit a post-cum caress and eyed the drive-by of another car, the driver blissfully unaware of my sexual pleasuring. Fuck, I'm going to have to find a better place to do this, I said to myself.

I pulled my jeans up and winced as my cold, wet panties kissed my pussy, realizing I left a damp spot in the fabric of the seat. My fingers were soaked in my pussy juice. I usually keep a stash of drive-thru napkins in the glove box but was out and down to my last tissue, I made a mental note to keep more on hand and a small towel to sit on in the car for future use. I also felt a slight pain in my left leg, later to find it bruised from the steering wheel.

Letting out a large, satisfied sigh, I looked around to see if I had any spectators then buttoned my blouse, reset the seat and pulled out to go home. My pussy was sated for now but I knew once I got back to my apartment, took a long, hot, sexy shower, and lay comfortably naked in my bed, it was going to be abused.

Dinner was going to be late tonight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Office Hottie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds