The Old Man and the Sea

"Well - it turns out that he didn't need to sit very long.

"We were just in the beauty shop scene when my vision started getting very fuzzy. The next thing I knew it was morning and I was naked in my bed with my supposed friend lying next to me.

I vaguely remembered a long erotic night featuring multiple screaming orgasms. It was rape pure and simple.

"But thanks to my jailor-lover I couldn't even go to the hospital to get a blood test.

"Of course James had all of the video evidence he needed to break the pre-nup.

"I left our house with the clothes on my back and a substantial lump sum settlement. It was enough to restart my life in Portland, which was where I eventually drifted.

"I had a good degree so I got a job doing basic marketing work for a company in Gresham. But I was planning to never trust another male for the rest of my life.

"I worked there for a year and tried to rebuild my wounded psyche and self-confidence. I didn't date or even look at men. They had been my problem in the first place.

"I did form a couple of friendships with women though. One of them had just gotten out of the Army. She was stationed north of there at Joint Base Lewis-McChord doing intelligence work and after a year of talking to her about that field we both decided to get credentialed.

"So Margot and I packed all of our things and drove 2,500 miles to Erie.

"That started the best three years of my life. We roomed together in an old house downtown. I lived the life of a grad student and at age 33 I finally had some direction in life.

"I even started dating again but it was totally different from my college mixer and club days. And all of the men I went out with were younger than me. I was never serious about any of them anyhow. Men had been the cause of my problems.

"But Margot finally met a man who was perfect for her. He was a vet too and an honest hard working guy. She married him when we all graduated and we parted company.

"I found my way down here and met you and that is the end of my story."

She sat back looking at me like I was going to take her home now that I knew all of her dark secrets. It was very endearing.

I said, "So we have both been screwed over by life. I lost my wife for no good reason and you were totally used and betrayed by your former husband. I guess that makes us a perfect pair."

She got that look again. It was somewhere between melting and smoldering sexuality. I have never understood what goes on in the jungle of the female mind.

She marched over to me, threw her arms around me and tilted her head back and looked up into my eyes. There was a lot of emotion playing behind hers.

I was uncomfortably aware of the feeling of those big breasts moving around between us.

She said with a certain amount of irony in her voice, "From the minute we met I have had the sense that you are the first man I could ever even consider trusting.

"Is that true, or am I mistaken?"

I said, "You can trust me to be your friend. You can trust me to be your advisor. You can probably never trust me to be your sexual partner because I have not had sex with a woman since my wife died.

"In fact you are the first woman I have held in my arms in two decades."

She looked flabbergasted and said, "How is that possible? How could you do that?"

I said, "It's easy when you are broken. We're both broken. Maybe we can help each other put Humpty-Dumpty back together again."

_________________________________

Paradise Found

That was not the beginning of a wild sexual frenzy on the boat. But nonetheless, a few things DID happen that night.

I went down to the galley and fixed the stuff we had brought and we ate and talked for several hours sitting in the cockpit.

We watched the wildlife, ducks, geese and the occasional heron. I drank a little of the wine and she drank a lot.

I eventually got out one of the sleeping bags that I stowed in the sail locker and we lay on the foredeck watching the sunset and then just holding each other as we gazed up at the stars.

She was snuggled next to me with those big tits resting on my chest and her head on my shoulder. Occasionally she would raise up and scrutinize me as we talked.

One of those times I looked into her face and I saw the depth of emotion in her infinite dark eyes. Her lips were hovering close to mine. And what happened next was natural, even after two decades of having nobody. Her lips touched mine and we kissed.

She moaned loudly and opened her mouth. You forget a lot in 24 years. But my reaction was like riding that proverbial bike. I caught on quickly.

She grabbed me with all of her strength, threw her leg between mine and just plastered herself against me, hunching her mound on my leg as she did.

After a couple of minutes I rolled her over on her back, still kissing her deeply and her legs shot wide open. Then she wrapped them around my butt with such considerable force that she literally pulled me closer to her.

Her legs were so long it almost felt like she could wind them around me several times.

Both of us were still fully clothed. But I think that it was a more passionate embrace than if we were actually doing the deed. She was making whimpering little effort noises as she thrashed underneath me. The power in that female body was indescribable.

I also noted with some satisfaction that no silicon was involved in the making of her huge tits. They were all Janet.

Then she loudly gasped, "OH NO!!" And came like a freight train.

Her heels were literally drumming on the deck as she worked her way through a monster orgasm. I held her as she bucked and writhed beneath me making a loud keening wail.

The contractions passed and she was still. Then she looked up at me with wonder and said, "I don't know what just happened but I have never experienced anything like that in my life."

I had to admit that it was erotic in the extreme. And for the first time in forever Keri was not sitting in the front window of my mind.

I just lay between Janet's widely spread legs panting. Feeling her hard stomach and those huge tits rising and falling with her exertions.

I looked into that deep intelligent face and said, "Maybe we were meant to heal each other."

There was no subsequent night of endless passion on the boat. I still had a very substantial ghost to deal with. And Janet had her own set of demons. All of those things weighed against our falling instantly into bed, or even in love.

But what we had done was broken the intimacy barrier. A woman's body was special to me for the first time in over two decades.

I almost felt like Kari's spirit had graciously withdrawn from my consciousness so that I could be happy with another woman.

And I think that Janet was actually surprised at how easily and comfortably she and I bonded into a couple.

We worked together as colleagues while we were on campus. But the evenings were different

A dozen years earlier I had bought a condo in Georgetown. I had gotten it after I was promoted to Full Professor. It was a lot bigger and nicer than her place. And so Janet eventually started living there.

The period of transition between dating and permanent residency was touching. And it illustrated how deeply wounded she was.

In my case I had been on my own for so long that I had to re-learn how to live with somebody again.

In hers it convincing herself that I was not her husband.

She was like a feral animal. Most of the time we were at ease and loving with each other. But the smallest difficulty would send her skittering back to her apartment.

Nevertheless, we eventually settled-in with each other. That is the only way I can explain it. It was simply a matter of getting completely comfortable with a stranger.

We lived the minutia of life and our union built out of humble day-to-day things. I saw her in every possible situation, from morning hair to dressed-up to kill. We shared breakfast newspapers and TV nights. We went everywhere and did everything as a couple.

And inevitably the daily hum-drum made us closer until we finally came together as lovers.

It wasn't instant passion, like it was with Kari. It took a period of several months for us to take the final steps to cement the union.

It all began with her sleeping over. That made perfect sense. We were completely confident in each other's motives at that point. And so her sleeping with me was not a stretch.

But actually fucking was a bridge too far for either of us to contemplate. We liked each other so much that neither of us wanted to cross that irrevocable line between friendship and whatever problems sexual intimacy would represent.

I was still not ready to put Kari behind me. Even though my wife had been in her grave for twenty-five years.

Janet acted like a rape victim, which she probably was. At any rate she had clearly been traumatized by the manner that her husband had used her body.

She would sleep with me in a pair of panties and a long California football jersey, with those monsters unrestrained underneath. We often awoke entwined with each other.

Frankly the thought crossed my mind. You would have to be a Rapa-Nui statue NOT to get hard waking up with one of her muscular legs lying across yours and a huge liquid breast mashed against your chest.

But I never acted on it because I still thought of Kari as my wife. I would recall a similar situation 25 years earlier and everything down there went soft.

And Janet was clearly having the same ambivalences. It was like the second we became intimate she knew that I would morph into the monster her husband had become.

That problem was solved because liquor is quicker.

One night we were uptown on M street. And we had both had a lot to drink. So we came rollicking back to the condo, which was off the C&O towpath.

I normally sleep in a t-shirt and boxers but the room was a little wobbly. So I just stripped off all of my clothes and scooted under the covers.

Janet was watching me. And so she did the same thing, giggling all the way. It was like copycat was funny.

I had seen her naked before. But it was the way a lot of married couples do as part of daily routine. I had never really looked at her because I knew where THAT would lead and I was not ready to go there yet.

But in the condition I was in it was inevitable that I would take the time to appraise her body. And I was drunk enough not to care what that meant.

She was incredible. Swimmers tend to be slim like me. Janet was power, not aerodynamics. She was totally round, with wide shoulders and a tiny waist that flared out into the muscular hips and legs of a world-class athlete.

I knew she was strong. We had enough of our heated, not-quite-going-all-the-way sessions to leave that imprinted in my mind. In fact she had nearly cracked some of my ribs during her frequent orgasms.

But really looking at her nude body now, all I could think about was fucking her. She climbed into bed next to me still giggling.

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked into her eyes. She looked back at me. She was utterly in heat.

I mashed my mouth on hers and she opened to me like a flower. I put one hand on her massive left tit and she gasped, then began to moan as I manipulated her nipple.

She has nipples like gum-drops, very pronounced and hard and as I began to suck on the one in front of me she had her first orgasm. It was just a lot of heavy breathing and a sigh with a little "eeeee" on the end. But I could tell that this woman was hot-hot-hot.

I moved the same hand down her rock hard stomach to her shaven and sopping wet pussy. It was a place that I had never entered before. The minute I stuck one finger into her she gave a loud shout and her hips began a rapid-fire bucking.

It was uncanny. They were almost a blur of activity.

Then I looked into her eyes. She was willing me to put it in her. So I rolled over on top of her.

She shot her legs wide as she always did and then slammed her heels back against my butt with a strength that drove me to the hilt inside her.

She let out the loudest, most satisfied groan and started muttering, "So long! So long!"

I was pretty sure that she was talking about the duration of time between when she last had sex. Not making a commentary about my physical attributes.

Then the age old rocking motion began. She gasped and threw her legs straight up in the air. I put my arms behind the back of them to hold her in that position and just pounded her.

We are both much stronger than the average person. So the hammering that I was giving her and the thorough fucking that she was absorbing from me must have looked like Tarzan and Jane mating.

Only with a tad bit more animal enthusiasm.

Janet claimed that she had not had sex except one time in her 2nd year in graduate school. That was three years ago. And it would be hard to believe that she had much fun with her husband. Since his idea of great sex featured a lot of pain and humiliation for her.

Of course we had elected three two-term Presidents since I had been inside a woman.

It was obvious that Janet had learned a lot from her ex-husband. And she was very aggressive. She draped her legs over my shoulders and grabbed my forearms in a death grip that was aimed at pulling herself into an almost perfect bow.

She was obviously trying to get me as deep inside her as she could.

Her mouth was making the widest "O" possible and her eyes were unfocused. Then they rolled up in her head and she shouted and came again.

There was considerably more thrashing this time.

At that point, she reversed herself on the bed and put herself in a scissors position, one leg between mine and the other straight up in the air. That got me even further in her. It was so far I could feel the head of my cock invade her cervical opening.

That sensation set off a monumental shriek, which was followed by more desperate high frequency bucking. And then she began to vibrate as every muscle in her body tensed. She yelled, "OH MY GOD YESSSSS!! CUMMING, CUMMING!!"

And she went off on a frenzy of writhing. Since I was essentially lying to one side of her I could observe every aspect of that amazing event.

Her mouth was twisted into a rictus of pure sensation. Her stomach was rippling like the ocean. And those huge tits were quivering like two Blanc-Manges in an earthquake.

It took several seconds for the thrashing to die down. Then without missing a beat she reversed out of that position and into a hands-and-knees doggy-style.

The sight of those broad fertile hips, attached to that tiny waist and those huge, round, magnificent buns almost made me drool on her dimpled ass.

As I slid into her she let out a long low moan. It was from the bottom of her soul. That was followed by a lurid groan and she shoved herself violently backward.

I started to enter her cervix again. She seemed to like it as deep as possible.

I beat as hard as I could on that strapping ass. It rippled every time I made contact. Her knees were splayed wide. She was making loud grunts and animal growls of effort and shoving herself backward every time I hit bottom in her.

Our mutual sweat and the smell was viscerally erotic.

She had been whipping her hair back and forth as she shook her head from side-to-side. It kind-of resembled a dog shaking after it gets wet. That couldn't go on very long without something cataclysmic happening.

What occurred would have made Vesuvius's eruption seem like a sunny day in Campania. I could sense the orgasm gaining momentum from somewhere around the North Pole. It felt like I was swelling up like a balloon and her insides were fizzing like a shaken up bottle of soda pop.

Suddenly she gasped and threw her head backward. She bent her long beautiful back into such a deep arch I was afraid that she would hurt herself.

That led to a very low pitched animal shriek. Then she threw herself face first on the bed, ass still elevated to get the maximum penetration.

She held herself, arms over her head fingers frantically scrabbling at the covers. Her back was bowed, and her ass was straight up in the air. Her shoulders started to shake violently while her buns were frantically clenching independent of each other.

She was totally silent but it was evident that the muscles in that powerful body were gritted.

It was like every part of her was locked in the grip of an utterly unearthly orgasm. She was actually slobbering as it happened. Her insides went wild, clenching and spasming around me. And of course that pushed me over the edge.

I held onto those wide muscular hips while my reproductive system temporarily underwent the China syndrome. It was like two decades of life-force were draining out of me.

She collapsed as we came together and I fell on top of her. We she lay there, with me feeling the rapid heaving of her sweat soaked back.

She is bigger than average for a woman but I was still probably 70 pounds heavier than she was and I was afraid I might smother her. So I threw myself sideways making an audible sucking sound as I withdrew. She moaned longingly in complaint.

We had been lying there for several minutes saying nothing when she spoke in a timorous voice.

She said, "Are you going to change now?"

Son-of a bitch, I knew it!!

I said with conviction, "Yes I am my dear." I heard a gasp of anguish

I said, "I am going to change into the most loving, considerate, and dedicated husband you ever had."

There was a long pause as she took in that new information. Then she screamed with absolute delight, "HUSBAND???!! Does that mean you want to marry me???"

I had been thinking about it for some time. This had supplied the missing piece.

I said, "As soon as possible my love. I am willing to put a ring on it to make sure that everybody understands that you are mine."

She threw herself on top of me weeping. She said, "Oh God, I have never wanted anything more in my life."

_______________________________

Original Sin

And so we were married. It was a surprise to all of our colleagues. Since we had been conducting our relationship under the radar.

But they could see how much we loved each other and a few of them seemed sort-of happy for us. The rest didn't care.

What can I say? Academics are slightly more self-absorbed than cats.

We settled into the routine of faculty life. We taught our classes. Did our research and wrote.

When we weren't doing that we enjoyed each other's company. Extended bouts of fucking often ensued from there.

A dozen years passed in a blur of joy, quietude and love. I was still able to answer the bell as I turned the corner on my sixty second year. And Janet was as beautiful and sensual in her forty-seventh year as she had been at thirty-five.

She still swam as often as she could. And that lovely face and incredible body hadn't changed one iota. But the inner woman had expanded to fill out all of the corners of her potential.

Part of the problem with marrying somebody who is much younger than you are is that they are always in a different room in their life.

There was never any conflict about our personal goals. And we fit together beautifully. But Janet was not the same woman I had married twelve years earlier. And I was definitely NOT the man that I had been back then.

Her intelligence and strength of character put her in leadership situations in both academia and also in policy circles.

Whereas I had reached the point in my career where I was beginning the summing-up process.

I wasn't ready to head for the pasture yet. But you build up a lot of capital over your lifetime. And eventually you want to start sorting through it. Just to put things into perspective.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds