• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way

The Old Way

123456...9

Seth Connors had a problem. He was in love. He was in love with the most beautiful woman in the whole town and she said she was in love with him. He had graduated high school almost two years ago and still had not talked her into marrying him. Seth and Patrice had been a couple since their sophomore year in high school. Seth was the quarterback on the school football team. He also run cross country and track during the seasons. Although he was a jock Seth was not the typical jock. He was smart. Unfortunately for Seth he had not studied hard enough to get a scholarship to college and his parents were too poor to send him. Instead of studying during school Seth did just the minimum to get by and partied with his team mates the rest of the time. Well, he partied and chased pussy. Seth did like his pussy and being a jock he got more than his fair share. He did listen to his father though. He always made sure he wore a rubber when he fucked his conquests. He didn't care if they told him they were on the pill or not. He used a rubber. Even if they were protected he believed in being careful so he would not get a disease. After all, the little skanks partied with him and his team mates and he knew many of the other boys didn't use protection. After all, they were typical jocks. They were the modern day centurions. The football field was their battleground and the women who flocked around were theirs by right of conquest. If there wasn't enough women to go around so what, they just double or triple teamed them or worse. Was the girl a little hesitant to fuck them? No problem. They were jocks and stronger than the little bitch. Take what you want. Hell, you deserved it. It's fine. Oh, sure some of the girls cried a little but so what. None of the boys got into serious trouble for it so they said, no harm, no foul. Seth didn't approve of that kind of 'coercion' so unfortunately he didn't get along well with his teammates. They tolerated him as a goody two shoes while he had been in school.

Seth was smart in another way also. He continued going to school after he graduated from high school. He attended the local junior college where he took a Hodgepodge of courses including agricultural, geology, some machine shop, welding and automotive technology courses. Seth was a typical young person in most ways. He had no idea what he wanted to do with his life so he took whatever course interested him or that he heard was easy to get a good grade in. Because of that it took him longer to finish his two year degree than most. He had way more credit hours than required when he finally completed the last of his required courses for the degree. Seth finally earned enough credit hours to be awarded his Associates Degree. His parents watched proudly when he walked across the stage and accepted his degree from the Dean of the college. Here his formal education stopped. There was just no way he could afford to go on to obtain his Bachelors Degree. His parent's income was too large for him to qualify for a grant when his small amount of earnings was considered. He refused to obtain a student loan for the money so he was out of luck. He had some vague plans to return to college at some indefinite date in the future "when he could afford it".

Seth did have what passed for an acceptable job in his small town. He made $7.50 per hour working in a local factory building chairs. Unfortunately he spent almost all he earned on what many would consider frivolous items. Seth drove an old beat up F150 and lived in a small efficiency apartment over his parent's garage. He had to purchase his own food and even pay the utilities for his apartment. He had been spending a lot of money on the upkeep of his old truck. Over the last year he had completely rebuilt the entire drive train and installed new brakes and bearings. Most of the remainder of his money seemed to trickle through his fingers through no real fault of his own. Well maybe it was his fault. He seemed incapable of telling Patrice NO when she demanded something from him. And that is what she did. She demanded things from him. It was beneath her to ask for them or for her to work and purchase things she wanted with her own money.

As has been said, his problems were many but most all of them were caused by or revolved around his girlfriend who he loved. Like many young men when she said jump he asked how high. Seth just could not live with what she wanted him to do this time though. Hell, he was still living more or less with his parents and was broke all the time because of Patrice. They were supposed to be saving money so they could get married. Unfortunately Patrice thought Seth was her own private bank. If she wanted something it was his job to provide it and no questions asked. If she was out of spending money she demanded money from him and like a dummy he gave it to her. It seemed the more he gave her the more she spent. According to her it was up to him how he did it but he was expected to provide anything she demanded. When he could not afford something she made him pay by either cutting off the pussy or by listening to her disrespectful whining. This time though she was not demanding something that cost money. This time she wanted his pride, his manhood and Seth was seriously pissed. He sat in his old truck and listened to Patrice. It was all he could do to hold his temper. His jaw was clinched and his grip on the steering wheel was so tight his hands hurt and his knuckles were white.

Patrice's voice was droning on. Seth heard the words but just could not believe them. Finally he broke into her diatribe and said, "NO! This is bullshit. There is no way I'll let you do that. Just forget it. It aint agonna happen."

Patrice stopped in mid sentence and looked at Seth in shock. Her mouth dropped open. She felt a surge of anger. She could not believe Seth had not only said no to something she wanted but he had been rude and obnoxious when he did so. She leaned back in the seat and glared at him for a minute then began talking once again. She said, "Seth I didn't give you a choice. This is the way it's going to be. You have no choice. I have already talked with Mr. Ashland and told him you would rent the apartment for us. He has the rental agreement completed and is waiting for you to come by and sign it. He needs the first and last month's rent now and one month's rent for the deposit. We will move in the first of the month."

"Patrice I only have a little over $2000.00 in the bank. The apartment will take $1800.00 of that just for us to move in then I will have to pay out the ass for deposits to get all the utilities turned on. Even if I wanted to I don't have the money for this. And I'm telling you right now I have no intention of doing what you demanded tonight. We're through. Why in the hell would you think I would spend all my savings on an apartment for us to live in and then let you move fat ass Harold in to be your lover while I paid the bills for you. I thought you loved me. I thought we were going to get married when we saved a little more money."

"Oh, honey I do love you. We are going to get married. Haven't I already set the date? Harold and I will just move into our apartment two weeks before the wedding. Harold and I have already picked out the most wonderful place for our Honeymoon too. We decided you would take us to Destin, Florida for a week." Patrice smiled and continued, "You know how hot I look in my little bikini. Remember how horny you get when I wear it? Just think what it'll be like when I am laying there and Harold is rubbing sun screen all over my hot body. You always say you love to see me cum. Think what it'll be like to see me Cumming while he rubs my titties and pussy. Can't you just see his big cock slamming into my juicy cunt? Oh, honey it will be a perfect week. You'll see."

"NO. No way. I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this shit. Just forget it. We're through." Seth started the truck and began driving back toward town. Patrice sat on her side of the truck and glared at Seth. Her mind was in turmoil. She was seething in anger. How dare he thwart her plans like this? Hadn't she and Harold been working up to this for almost a year now? The way wimpy Seth gave in to everything she demanded of him they were sure he was ready for this final step. She had made sure Seth had seen her and Harold making out several times. At first he had become angry and they had fought but over the last year he seemed as if he came to accept that. She had convinced him it was him she loved and Harold was just a good friend. If she could just get Seth to accept Harold as her live in lover, then she could have it all. She would have a man to support her and a lover to make her feel wonderful. She just didn't understand how things had gone so badly wrong here.

About twenty minutes after they left the little park they had been talking in Seth pulled up in front of the little apartment Patrice shared with two of the women she worked with. He didn't even turn off the motor. Patrice sat looking at him. Finally Seth clenched his jaw and said, "Get out. Get out of my truck and get you cheating ass out of my sight bitch. I can't believe you think I'll put up with you cheating on me with some asshole and even let him live with us while you are doing it. Just get your ass out of my truck and out of my sight."

Patrice felt a jolt of surprise that Seth would speak to her in that manner. After that she felt instant fiery hot anger surge through her body once again. She slammed the door open and began to twist her body to exit the truck. The door bounced back and slammed into her knee as she twisted. Seth heard the crack when it hit Patrice and then her instant scream of pain. While she was writhing in pain he grabbed her left hand and pulled the engagement ring form her finger. After that he sat and glared at her until she quit moaning about the pain. Then he said, "Now, get out of my truck and out of my sight."

Patrice pushed the door open again and slid to the ground. Her knee almost gave out from the pain. She caught herself by holding onto the door to keep from falling. She snarled over her shoulder as she hobbled into her house, "You fucking selfish asshole. This isn't over. Not by a long shot."

Seth didn't see the door open when Patrice stepped onto her small porch. Harold stood framed in the door and watched Seth speed away. He then turned his attention to Patrice. He wrapped her in his arms and said, "What was that all about? Where the hell is Seth going? Why didn't he come in?"

Patrice began crying and wrapped her arms around Harold. She said between sniffles, "That asshole wouldn't even consider it. How can he be so damn selfish anyway? I TOLD him I loved him and we wanted to marry him. I even told him about the wonderful honeymoon we have planned. He wouldn't even listen to me. I never got to tell him about the rest of the plan."

Harold helped Patrice into the house and to her bedroom. She barely noticed Timmie, one of her roommates' fiancé sitting with tears running down his cheeks while he watched his fiancée get fucked by her Bull. She was hooked up with one of Harold's friends from their old High School football team as her Bull now. She constantly screamed out how large his cock was and how fantastic he made her feel while he fucked her. When they got to Patrice's room Harold laid her on her bed and stood. She lay staring up at him with tears still running down her cheeks. Harold didn't say anything else to her. He reached down and unfastened his belt, unsnapped his pants, lowered the zipper and pushed his jeans down to his knees.

Harold sat on the bed and finished taking off his pants. He turned to Patrice and grabbed her ankles. As he knelt on the bed he moved her legs apart. He crawled between her splayed legs and flipped her skirt up to her waist. She was not wearing panties. Harold smiled and crawled forward. Patrice was still crying from her anger and the pain in her knee. She tried to close her legs and whimpered, "No. Please Harold. I don't feel like it right now."

"Well that's too bad bitch. I'm your Bull and you know you promised me pussy when you got back from your talk with Seth. Why the hell did you think I was waiting here anyway? I really ought to whip your ass for not getting him in here to watch and clean your dirty pussy tonight but I won't this time."

Harold moved farther forward and used his hand to position his cock at the opening of Patrice's cunt. She was damp but far from well lubricated when he lunged forward. He was fully seated in her tight pussy after three hard thrusts. Harold ignored her scream of pain at the brutal insertion. He hooked his arms behind her hip bones and began thrusting into Patrice's pussy. He slammed as deeply into her as he could as hard as he could. Patrice let out a grunt every time Harold slammed into her. He smiled to himself. He thought, 'I'm showing this bitch what it's like to be fucked by a real man. He looked down at her chest. Even under her top he could see her breasts moving back and forth as he fucked her. He smiled while he watched and listened to her whimper. God how he loved to listen to his little bitches whimper while he fucked them. The only thing that could have been better would have been if her little wimpy boyfriend was sitting in the chair beside the bed watching in defeat like Timmie was in the living room. Harold decided as soon as he was finished with the cunt he would look good ole Seth up and teach him his place in life once and for all. He had worked on Patrice too long to let Seth get away from him. Without the money that Patrice had been providing him from Seth he would have to tighten his belt. His other two Cuckolds couldn't make up for the loss of Seth's income. That was one reason he had worked so hard getting Patrice to buy into the cuckold lifestyle. The other reason was he really wanted to hurt that asshole Seth. He had been the big man in their graduating class and Harold still resented that.

Patrice was still crying when Harold felt the cum rising in his balls. She was getting wetter as he thrust. He felt her begin to move with him. Her whimpers of pain were beginning to sound more like pleasure. Harold felt her heels lock behind his thighs and pull him tighter into her little puss. Harold grinned down at her. He held her hips a little tighter and began fucking her faster and harder. He felt his cock tighten. The pleasure became intense. Harold slammed into Patrice one final time and roared his pleasure as cum surged out of his cock and filled her pussy with his seed. As soon as he finished Cumming he pulled from her. He kneeled and used her skirt to wipe his cock clean.

When Harold stood Patrice reached for him and said, "Please don't leave me like this Harold. I didn't cum yet. Please come and finish me off."

"No way slut. You didn't get your little cuck boy in here tonight. Now I have to go talk to him. You can just finish yourself off or wait for me to get back. You'd better be here when I get back and you'd better be ready for more cock. I'm going to drag that little asshole back here and make him watch me fuck you then we're going to make sure he knows his place in this relationship."

Now Harold wasn't the brightest light in the building. Many would say he was about 26 cards shy of a full deck. What he did next proved that point. He drove over to Seth's parent's house. When he saw Seth's truck parked in the driveway he pulled in behind it. Harold walked to the door still seething in anger over what he considered to be Seth's disrespect for him. How dare the little cuck thwart his plans and refuse to rent their apartment and marry Patrice.

Harold didn't even think about what he was doing. When he got to the front door he tried the knob. The door opened. He walked into the house. Seth's parents were still in the living room watching TV. When Harold came through the door Seth's father looked up and said, "What the hell are you doing in my house? And who the hell are you? Get out before I call the police."

Harold glared over at the man and said, "Shut up old man. This doesn't concern you. I'm here to teach Seth a lesson." Harold saw a hallway and walked down it. He threw open every door he came to hunting Seth. When he wasn't in the main part of the house he returned to the living room. He turned toward the kitchen, ignoring the older Connors once again. As he walked he yelled, "Where the hell is that little son of a bitch?"

When Harold entered the kitchen he saw the stairs leading up to the room over the garage and stomped up them. He didn't even try the knob when he got to the door. He slammed against it and forced it open. He stomped across the small living area until he found Seth's bedroom. Seth was already in bed but the noise had awakened him. He threw the covers back as Harold came into his room. Harold ran up to the bed and slammed his large fist into Seth's face. Seth fell back onto the bed and rolled off the other side.

Seth staggered to his feet and met Harold as he came around the foot of the bed. Harold threw another fist at Seth as he yelled, "You son of a bitch. I'm going to beat your ass within an inch of your life then you're coming back to Patrice's place and watch me fuck her like a cuck is supposed to do. You have to learn your place in this relationship. You were a total asshole in school and caused me a lot of trouble but now it's my turn. Patrice told you what you were supposed to do and I expect you to do it."

Seth ducked back and Harold's punch missed. Harold lost his balance and Seth struck. He caught Harold a glancing blow on his cheek. Harold stopped moving for a moment and Seth kicked out catching Harold in the crotch. He screamed and bent forward. Seth pushed down on the back of Harold's head and brought his knee up to meet the rapidly moving head. Harold's nose crunched onto Seth's knee and he let out a keening scream. Seth moved to Harold and kicked him as hard as he could in the ribs and stomach area. Harold threw up on the floor.

Seth was trying to decide what to do next when he heard sirens in the distance. He left Harold where he lay and moved down the stairs into the main part of the house. He found his mother crying and holding onto his father.

About that time the police arrived at the still open door. They saw Seth standing beside his parent's and assumed he was the intruder they had been called to apprehend. He moved rapidly into the room. The officer said, "On the floor asshole."

Seth looked up in surprise and just stood there. The officer moved to him and grabbed him trying to force him down. Finally his mother said, "No, that's my son. He didn't do this. It was another man."

That woke Seth up and he finally got his brain working again. He said, "Officer it was Harold Pittman that did this. He broke into my apartment over the garage and attacked me. When I left to come down here he was laying in the floor upstairs. Come on, I'll show you."

Seth and the officer arrived just as a slowly moving Harold was trying to come back down the stairs into the main part of the house. Had he taken the back stairs out of the apartment into the back yard he might have gotten away. He stood staring at the officer when he came face to face with them. When the officer began putting hand cuffs on him though he resisted. Finally Harold was cuffed and led from the house. Most of the rest of the night was spent giving statements to the officers and agreeing to press charges against Harold.

Of course Harold's story differed drastically from the one told by the Connors. He maintained he had been invited into the house then they had attacked him. Even the prosecutor was unsure of the circumstances because the front door showed no sign of forced entry. Harold maintained he had been a guest and that the Connors wanted him to be their Bull, that it was all a sick sexual game. Patrice and her friends testified that Seth had been trying to force her into the same arrangement because his parents had one like that and he thought the cuckold lifestyle sounded exciting.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Old Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds