The One Exception Ch. 01

I couldn't help but be proud that I was making her feel this way, when I was a complete novice. With a new burst of confidence, I pushed her towards me and began kissing along her collarbone. I moved up to her neck, kissing behind her ear with soft, breathless caresses. Her hair was sweet smelling and fell over my face.

She bent her head forward nuzzling her nose into my shoulder as it was the only thing she could think of doing. Then I felt her fingers at the button on my trousers; but before she had them off, she said, "We should move."

"Yes, we should." I slurred against her neck.

Slowly, she got off my lap, pulling her with me. I felt dizzy as I stood up; from the wine or the lust I couldn't tell. She led me to one of the doors like she had led me through the pub; as we left the lounge, she switched off the light.

A small sidelight was turned on that was much softer and flattering than the lounge. I didn't take much notice of her room except the double bed we sat on. Laura forced me to lie down and began on my trousers again.

"Are you nervous?" she asked as she slipped them underneath my bum.

"No." I watched as she threw them to the floor. Her fingertips traced a line on my hip and around the hem of my underwear.

"Where did you get these from? I like them."

"Right now, I can't remember. Ask me again tomorrow." I gasped.

Laura chucked, looking at me again through her eyelashes. I wondered if she could see my clit throbbing through the material but didn't care as she began pulling them off too.

"You're so wet." She sounded surprised.

"I can't help it." My cheeks blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed. You're not the only one' She moved up over me so her hands were either side of my shoulders, 'I'm so hot for you right now.' Leaning down she came to a stop just over my lips, eyes piercing into my own, 'I love the Brazilian by the way."

"Thanks." I whispered back.

"It's sexy. I'm completely bald. I have to be. Wearing a leotard for gymnastics and doing all those back flips and stuff, even with a Brazilian I would always be flashing some to the judges." She smiled.

My face was the picture of surprised, "Completely bald?"

She nodded, "You'll see."

The thought of her being completely bald turned me on even more. Here I was, lying completely naked under this beautiful woman and I could smell the sex already.

Laura leaned down and we were kissing. I encased my hands over her bum and pulled her down onto me so I could feel her jeans against my pubic bone. She started moving her hips backwards and forwards against me, I gripped on tighter to her bum. One of her hands stopped supporting her by my head and I only realised she had moved it when I felt fingers fiddling with the tiny amount of pubic hair I had. She was making no attempt to go further down and I could have screamed at her. I was dripping for it.

Forcefully, I sat up; she was so surprised she would have fallen backwards off the bed if I hadn't had her firmly by the ass. I flipped her over so our roles were reversed. I didn't waste any time, I took her trousers off and her socks. We were now completely naked, the desk light causing our skin to glow.

Laura was smiling, "Are you taking charge now?"

Shaking my head, I answered, "No. I don't know what I'm doing but I'll give it a guess."

She was about to say something, but it caught in her throat as I lightly touched her clit with the tip of my thumb. I could feel her pulse, I never realised that was possible. She was completely bald. Laura closed her eyes and her back arched automatically. Here I was, with all the power.

Gleefully, I pushed a little harder and heard her groan. She reached her arms above her head and grabbed a pillow, scrunching it up in her hands.

I knew what I liked and guessed Laura would like it too. I began making circular movements with my thumb, watching her squirm as I did so. Laura's body was pink all over and her forehead was creased in an intense frown. Her hair was still in a ponytail but most of it had fallen out, fanned out around her face.

"Elle..." I heard her whisper, but she could say nothing more.

Taking a deep breath, I used my index finger and middle finger on the same hand to go inside her. I went up to the knuckles and as I did so, Laura made a loud moan, hands twisting the pillow she grasped above her head.

Her chest was rising and falling rapidly and her toes flexed where they hung just off the bed. I had never felt so good about myself than in this moment. Here I was, with just my right hand causing this beautiful girl to squirm with pleasure.

My thumb continued circling her throbbing clit and I hooked my fingers that were inside her. She was so warm and soft. I felt her muscles around my fingers quiver; I now knew what it had been like to be one of my boyfriends. Was I this warm? I brought them out again and looked at the clear slime that came out with them. Surprisingly, I wasn't disgusted by it but found myself putting my fingers in my mouth and sucking off her lubricant. It was a little salty but nothing like the semen I had tasted.

She watched as I did it without me knowing. Laura bent her knees and muttered into the air "Lick me..."

I met her gaze, but said nothing. I started to feel nervous now; this was something I had been not looking forward to. Not because the idea disgusted me, but because I wasn't sure I could actually do it properly.

I thought, 'Just do it, you'll manage. You've blagged it so far. I took a deep breath and knelt down on the carpet so she was level. Her cunt glistened in the light. I swallowed and moved forwards.

I placed my mouth around her clit just like I had done with her nipples earlier. I flickered my tongue over it and felt her tense up instantly. Forgetting about everything, I just went with my instincts. I lapped at her clit until I could hear her moans increase in volume, then brought my tongue down to her entrance and dug deep. She smelt like sex, as I know I did too. She tasted like cum. I wasn't grossed out by what I was doing- I was impressed.

Then, she was sitting up, legs wrapped around my neck, hand on my head, pushing me further into her. I found it hard to breathe but I complied. I brought my hands to the base of her back and pushed her towards me.

My nose rested just above her clit and I used it to caress it. Her fingers dug into my skull. She rubbed herself on me in pleasure. Removing my tongue from her hole, I licked around it, licking away the natural lubricant and underneath her flaps.

"Oh god!" she groaned again, 'stop! I don't want to cum yet."

She forced my head away and left me gasping as she unwrapped her legs from my neck.

"Sorry." Was the only thing I could think to say.

"Sorry? Shut up Elle, that was amazing. No guy can possibly do it like that, they don't know what gets us girls off."

She pulled me back onto the bed and I took her place. I watched her tongue move down my front and came to stop at my breast, sucking away at the hard bullet of my nipple. I felt a finger brush against my own clit and I held my breath. She took three fingers and forced them inside. It wasn't hard; I was so wet it was unbelievable. She straddled my left leg so she was pretty much sitting on it. At the same time she brought her knee down to my vagina, her fingers still inside.

"Sadly I don't own a dildo." She said.

She took her hand away and came forward so our skin was touching up the length of our body. I understood, how I wasn't sure. I closed my legs slightly so I could grip around her leg. Her face was slightly under me so all I could do was look at her. Laura began to rub herself against my leg- I felt her wetness come off on my thigh. She closed her eyes and continued to rub her clit against my leg. I did the same. I lifted my bum off the mattress and began rubbing myself against her knee.

I could see the way her muscles were tensing that she was close. My hands ran the length of her back, fingernails digging into her. I teased the hair tie from her hair and watched it fall around her shoulders- it was magnificent. The speed of which we rubbed against each other's legs increased and I felt my self almost there. Laura tossed back her hair and let out the most arousing moan I had heard, ever. Her brows knitted together and her mouth opened showing her pink tongue. Seeing the look on her face as she reached orgasm was enough for me. It cascaded up my body like a wave. Starting small at my clit and fanning out along my skin- I heard myself cry out. My fingers clawed at her back.

Laura slumped forward, cheek resting on my boobs. I could feel her cum drying hard on my thigh already, but I liked the feel of it. Her knee was still resting against my clit that hadn't stopped throbbing. We were grasping for breath. Never had I felt so sexy before, I could see the bumps of this woman's spine from the glow of the lap, the way her ass curled out of sight, the way her hair fanned messily about her and on me, made me wonder how I had managed to get her into bed.

"You still not a lesbian?" she muttered against me.

"Still not a lesbian."

"Me neither."

Sweat frosted our skin and dried as we cooled. I was running my fingers through her hair, eyes closed when I realised I was naked. The wine was beginning to run away from my brain and I was becoming both sober and exhausted. She seemed to feel the same.

"Do you want to sleep?"

"I am pretty tired after that."

She raised her chin, resting it on me as she looked back at me, "I'm not surprised. Me too."

She slid off me and under the covers. I felt awkward- did I stay here to wake up next to her in the morning? Or do I take the sofa?

I had no need to worry, "Come on then. Get under otherwise you'll get cold."

With a smile, I slipped under the covers myself. Before I knew it, she was pressing herself against me, her leg reached over and soon we were entwined again.

"I had fun." She whispered, her nose close again.

"Me too." I whispered back.

Our lips met, and we kissed. This time it was slow and tender, all our energy had gone. She still smelt of coconut but now sex was mixed in too.

When we parted, she reached over and turned off the light. A small chink of light came in through the gap in the curtains, but other than that it was pitch black. A hand sought out my cheek and she guided our lips together again. Despite being more sober than I had been a few minutes ago, this did not worry me. I liked kissing her, and I liked being so close. Her breasts moved against mine and it felt nice. I moved my hands down to her waist, feeling the dip that every slim female had. She certainly had a wonderful figure.

We parted, and I caught her eyes glistening in the moonlight, "Goodnight Elle."

"Goodnight Laura."

With that, she nestled her head against my neck and said no more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds