• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The One Where Monica Gets Caught Ch. 3

The One Where Monica Gets Caught Ch. 3

It had been a few days since Monica and Rachel's last escapade. It was raining outside and both of them were sat on the sofa flicking through the channels on TV trying to find something good to watch. Rachel gave up and turned the TV off throwing the remote down onto the coffee table, "theirs never anything decent on TV" she said sitting back in the chair a few seconds of silence passed. "Monica you know when I walked in on you the other day what were you watching?" asked Rachel, "I was watching one of my Video's, I got a few in the mail by mistake they were addressed to Joey, I was gonna tell him but after watching them I decided to keep them."

"Would you like to watch one" asked Rachel hopefully, "I've never watched porn before."

"Yeah why not, go and get one they're in the bottom draw of my dresser." Rachel hurried into Monica's room and opened the bottom draw, Monica had quite a collection of mostly lesbian porn, after a few seconds Rachel looked through all of them and eventually picked out "Latino Lesbians Volume 4." She walked back into the living room and put the video into the VCR she sat on the couch next to Monica, turned on the TV and pressed play on the remote.

The black screen came to life, the image of two amazingly beautiful women appeared on the screen, Rachel recognised it immediately as the video that Monica had been watching when she walked in on her. "This is my favourite" said Monica smiling as she watched the two women on screen massage lotion into each others breasts. Monica could feel a wetness growing between her legs and knew that her tight trousers would soon be soaked through as she wasn't wearing any underwear.

She decided to take them off, as she didn't want to get them soaked with her juices. She lifted her ass up off the chair and pulled her trousers off in one quick motion. Rachel hardly noticed this, she was engrossed in the on screen action, one of the women was opening the others pussy lips towards the screen and sliding a finger in and out of the pink flesh while occasionally tonguing her clit.

Monica's hand began to move down to her cunt almost of its own accord, she slipped in two fingers and began to quickly fuck herself, her other hand moved around her back and down to her asshole, she slipped a finger into her ass and fingered her holes as quickly as she could. Rachel had been so engrossed that she had only just noticed that Monica was half naked and looked across to see her friend fingering her pussy and ass, this was to much for Rachel and she tore off her short skirt, and slipped a hand down the front of her white cotton thong which by now was so soaked with her juices it was almost transparent, she began pistoning three fingers in and out of her pussy, while moving her other hand up and pinching her already erect nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt.

The two women were in worlds of their own as they watched the porn stars on screen lick and tongue each other. They didn't here the door open as Joey walked in "Hey have you guys got anything to eat…." He started to say as he turned to see two of his best friends masturbating over lesbian porn.

"OH MY GOD JOEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" screamed Monica as she and Rachel leapt from the couch desperately trying to cover themselves with a blanket off the sofa. "Oh my god you guys I'm sorry" he said stepping back a few paces, "well I suppose you've seen us now, how can we persuade you to keep a secret" said Rachel dropping her side of the blanket revealing herself to Joey, "well me and Rachel do need satisfying" added Monica dropping her side of the towel.

Joey stepped forward towards Rachel and Monica desperately trying to pull off his trousers as his massive hard on was making things very uncomfortable, he pulled them down and his cock sprang, pitching a huge tent in his boxers "so what do you guys want to do first" he said still not quite believing what was happening. Monica lay down on the coffee table and took off her sweater, "come over here Joey I want your cock" said Monica she was so horny that she thought if she didn't cum soon she was going to explode.

Joey knelt down and pulled out his member, Monica gasped as she saw the size of his cock it must have been ten inches long and about two inches wide, no wonder he was so popular with the women he'd dated she thought. He entered her in one long stroke the tightness was like nothing he had ever felt, he quickened his pace and was soon pounding in and out of her cunt at a tremendous speed. Rachel meanwhile was walking over to them, she positioned herself over Monica's head and lowered her dripping pussy down until it was only centimetres from Monica's face.

Monica opened her eyes to see her friends snatch right above her, she shot her tongue as far into Rachel's pussy as she could, Rachel moaned as Monica fucked her with her tongue. Rachel leant over and rubbed Monica's tits with her hands, pinching her nipples and running her fingers up and down Monica's flat stomach. Joey knew that Monica's tightness was going to make him cum soon, so he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her pussy and slammed it back in so hard he felt his balls slap against her ass. This made him and Monica cum together instantly, he shot load after load of his hot cum deep into her cunt as she in turn flooded his cock in her juices. Monica moaned into Rachel's pussy, the vibrations sent Rachel into her orgasm and she covered Monica's face in her delicious cum.

Rachel and Joey climbed off Monica and sat down on the sofa breathless, Monica Sat up on the table, "thanks Joey I really needed that, now lets see if I can clean the cum off that cock of yours" she scooted over to him and knelt down. She took his soft cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it tasting her cum mixed with hers, she found the taste delicious and sucked as much of it off his cock as she could.

She felt his cock start to harden in her mouth, and backed off his cock slightly to jack him off, his cock was now fully hard and pointing straight out at her, she licked the drop of pre-cum off the end of his cock. And then dove straight in and took the first seven inches of his cock expertly down her throat. The warmth and wetness of her throat felt great on Joey's cock, he ran his fingers through her dark hair he began to force her further down his cock even after this Monica had only managed to take about another inch of his cock in her throat. Rachel had caught her breathe and had been watching what was going on, "Give that cock to me, I'll show you how it should be done" said Rachel as she crawled across the couch.

Monica slid his cock out of her mouth and moved across slightly to allow Rachel to get onto the floor with her. Rachel knelt down on the floor and in one swift motion engulfed his entire cock, she moved slowly back up his member slurping her saliva off his cock as she went, she got to the end of his cock and then slid all the way back down to the base, Joey moaned and began to fuck her throat. Rachel pulled back and started to jack him off using her saliva as a lubricant. Joey came, shooting his load all over Rachel's face and chest. Rachel Stood up "Monica would you come and help clean this off" she said walking into Monica's room.

Monica followed her, Rachel had wiped the cum off her chest on to the towel and was searching through Monica's cupboard, "what are you looking for Rachel" she asked quizzically, "I want to oil myself up" replied Rachel. Monica darted across the room and grabbed a bottle of a shelf. They spent the next few minutes rubbing the oil into each other. Rachel and Monica walked out of the room to see Joey had folded the sofa out into a sofa bed and was lying on it his erection full from watching the porn still playing on the TV.

Rachel walked over and lowered herself onto Joey's waiting cock it completely filled her. Joey grabbed her hips and started to fuck Rachel as hard as he could, he moved his hands up her body and grabbed he oily tits. Rachel moaned in ecstasy as she rode his huge member, she looked up searching for Monica. Monica stepped out of her bedroom door wearing what looked to Rachel like a strap on dildo, as Monica walked over Rachel saw that it was about nine inches long. "Roll over you guys let me get in on this" Joey rolled over on to his side leaving Rachel's smooth tight ass facing out towards Monica.

Monica got down on the bed next to them, she slid the cock up into Rachel's ass, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAH that feels so good" moaned Rachel as a combined length of nineteen inches invaded her holes, Monica fucked her ass in same rhythm as Joey. Joey was close to his orgasm as he felt Monica pounding Rachel's ass, He came with enormous force shooting his cum deep into Rachel's cunt, Rachel felt his cum seep into her pussy and came a few seconds later screaming out her climax for everyone to hear.

Exhausted from they're actions the three friends collapsed together into a sweaty, oily heap. Wondering what tomorrow would bring.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The One Where Monica Gets Caught Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 677 milliseconds