• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pack Ch. 07

The Pack Ch. 07

12

There had been a new, different, atmosphere, both between my husband and I when we visited the village pub. Since the night of the party, when I took two men to the bedroom, Steve frequently questioning me, as to my whereabouts and also grilled me, looking for answers and reassurances troubled, wondering if I would have gone the whole way.

"You weren't far off letting me – wanting me to!" I constantly reminded him.

"They will want you again," he stated.

"You were happy to fuck Julie without wondering what I was doing until I brought it out into the open. Do you want to go back to that; you do your thing and I'll do mine?"

I knew that something about that arrangement, that idea, excited Steve, but he shied away from it. However, one thing was certain; talking about that night turned him on immensely and he would fuck me – before we'd finished our conversation. How he loved me to describe every detail, every sensation, tease him as to whether I would again stray.

I did persuade him to tell me about Julie, leaving him perplexed as to why I seemed to be encouraging him.

"Fuck me!" I would say, "Think of her young tight cunt while you screw me, your cock slipping inside her little wet hole."

The sex was great but always, when he was satisfied he would say the same thing.

"You want me to fuck her then you have an excuse to meet those guys. Fucking hell, Susan – I shagged a girl – but you want a threesome!"

In truth I had been having more than threesomes – and still did. Though those two guys never told anyone about Steve being present in that bedroom, they knew I would be open to exploitation.

One afternoon I had taken a walk along a country lane to clear my head and take stock of my thoughts. I had wandered down a track, ignoring the occasional vehicle that passed by. It suddenly hit me that a large old white van had stopped ahead blocking my path. I felt nervous, knowing inside what I might expect. Sure enough the side door slid open and I saw the faces of two members of 'The Pack'.

"Get in!" one of them said, not in a totally commanding tone, but one which signalled that a refusal might cause a problem.

"I don't need a lift – I'm out for a walk." I answered.

"We weren't offering you a ride," he said, "We were looking for a little afternoon entertainment."

Another two stepped out of the van, one being Edward.

"Now come on Susan – you will enjoy that fresh country air much more after having a work-out with us."

"I need to go!" I said, turning, with my belly churning and my chest pounding.

I never took more than two steps before a hand came around my waist and both men were by my side. Really I can't say I was forcibly restrained, but the friendly hug was just a bit too tight. I felt scared, even though by now I knew most of these men almost intimately, rather than seeing them as the menace they once were.

"Please, let me go!" I begged. "Look, we've had our fun in the past – and who knows, maybe we'll have some again – but not like this, not anymore. We have to be a little more discrete, a bit more civilised!"

Hands were already touching me, mauling me.

"We know what you like Susan!" said Edward.

I protested, reasoned to no avail, until they tired of listening to me. Standing their smirking, with malevolent, lustful grins on their faces, I watched how their eyes feasted on my body, anticipating what delights they hoped to enjoy. Not being able to avoid noticing I kept glancing at their midriffs, seeing how the front of their denims swelled up, the lengths of their erections easily visible. The thing that scared me most, that caused that familiar tingling in my tummy was realising that they were not alone; others were in the vehicle. Other men sat in that van, probably excited too, watching, feeling their lust building up.

"Are you going to step inside the van Susan?" a voice asked insistently.

Hands had gone under my sweater and it was being pulled up, my arms encouraged to rise above my head. I felt the waistband of my jeans becoming loose.

"No, you can't strip me here," I cried, "In the middle of a bloody path! What are you thinking of – this is fucking outrageous? Someone is likely to come along, what would they think, seeing me like this?"

Ed's mouth pressed against my ear, "Come on Susan!"

I sobbed quietly. Now a hand was thrust inside my sweater playing with my nipples, my jeans, slack around my waist, allowed room for rough fingers to tug on the gusset of my panties. I felt embarrassment that my pussy was wet and labia swollen with the rush of blood.

"You can't force me to get in – it will be kidnapping, holding me against my will!"

That threat didn't stop the hands from teasing and touching – massaging and stimulating.

"Come on Susan!"

"No! Please stop this, don't do this! Oh my goodness!" I turned my head side-on to Ed speaking very quietly, "How many others are in the van?"

"Two more," he said, equally quietly, "Four of us all told – for you to have some fun with!"

I sobbed and let my arms fall away to my side. They saw my surrender and still blubbering I shuffled unaided or unforced toward the door of the van when the hand was removed from inside my jeans.

"Come on girl – well done!" sniggered a voice from the inside as I climbed in.

Looking up furtively I spied his big erection already out of his pants. Gently guided and supported from behind I automatically felt the need to just get on with job in hand and sank to my knees beside the leather bench seat – taking the thick cock between my lips and commenced to suck.

"Good lass, Susan – enjoy yourself!"

I didn't need the jeans, I was told and though I didn't want to feel too naked and exposed I lifted each leg in turn stretching it out behind me and allowed the men to undress me down to knickers and bra. I had four cocks to satisfy – and if I wanted to complete my walk and get home in time without causing suspicion I knew I had better work hard – and give them good sex. In a second my arse was raised and a cock pushed into me from behind.

"I was right wasn't I Susan – this is what you like?"

I had better be positive and make them happy, I reasoned – the best way to finish it with speed.

"Yeah, I do – fuck me – give me your spunk!"

That van shook and rattled for a good hour that day, while I simultaneously took a cock in my mouth whilst bouncing on a thick hard shaft.

I was making my way back to my car early one afternoon after going into the village to do some errands. Across the village green stood a small group of men and as I walked toward them a pick-up pulled up along side of them. The faces in the truck I recognised – they were three members of 'The Pack', but the group of four men were strangers. I could almost feel the staring eyes and a few quick glances was enough to know the dirty thoughts behind their smirking grins.

I wasn't prepared to acknowledge 'The Pack' and felt nervous, in a weird sort of way, not being able to muster up enough bravado to simply say a carefree good-morning and deny them the pleasure of knowing they had rattled me, by pulling across my path, forcing me to walk in between the strangers. Feeling unsettled inside with butterflies in my tummy I finally reached my car and drove home to eat lunch – a meal I ate with much difficulty, given the thoughts that flashed through my head.

Who really knows what governs people's behaviour, making them do the silliest, and most unwise things. Maybe it had been stupid of me to decide to take a stroll that afternoon, along the edge of the woods. Silly too not to change into denims and shirt, more appropriate clothing for countryside strolls. Why had I chosen to go out wearing such a short black leather skirt, zipped at the front, over stockings, contrasting with a tight white low cut top?

I was surely conscious of it being, shall we say, unusual garb, because I had welcomed the fact that the weather was likely to be unpredictable and inclement so wore a full length drover's style coat knowing that if I met people I knew along the way my outfit would be hidden and not raise eyebrows.

Surely too it ought to have occurred to me that it was best to stay at home that day after my encounter in the village. Wasn't there a danger, a likelihood that those men might just be riding out in this direction, this area, foraging, and hunting, seeing what the day might bring?

I exchanged polite hellos with a couple of elderly people before the path meandered away into lonelier parts away from the picturesque riverbank. Not many folks came along here of a midweek afternoon, particularly this time of year. This was not old woodland of native trees but a working forest of commercially grown conifers with a rough track for the heavy vehicles of the lumberjacks who periodically felled timber clearing large areas allowing the sun's rays to reach the undergrowth. It was while walking along one such track and into a clearing that I opened my coat, feeling the warmth of the sun, on my front.

Ahead of me, there was a sort of crossroads and the low rumble of an engine and the sound of breaking twigs being snapped by heavy wheels rolling over them cracked through the air. The vehicle came in sight and crossed my view from left to right a few hundred feet away; it was almost certain that the occupants would have seen me, probably noticing the bright whiteness of my cotton top against the drab dark brown's and green's of the forest. Still I walked on but now I felt anxious and edgy and refastened my coat. One part of my brain insisted I should turn and go back, play safe and be sensible; some other influence said to carry on, to seek to experience a perverse pleasure from the foreboding unknown and unpredictable consequences that lay around the next bend.

"They are regular workmen, just earning a living doing a rough job – not murderers or monsters!" I said, talking aloud to myself, "I have nothing to be frightened of."

A little footpath to my right seemed to be a shortcut, cutting off the wide bend. Maybe the truck had gone anyway, I thought. I was wrong, as ahead of me on the side of the track, the large battered lump of metal sat there, like a brooding giant. A man appeared from the rear of the vehicle, casually sauntering along, and even at this distance I detected a smile, an arrogant smile.

Why was it that a mere smile had the ability to instil in me a fear, a tremble – an unexplainable excitement?

Out of the cab of the truck another smiling face appeared. It was like they were telling me there was nowhere to run, nowhere to escape. The arrogance in the smile was that they knew there was no point wasting energy by trying to avoid the inevitable; like they were sure of what action I would take next. As these where the very same men I had seen in the village – then maybe they had been well briefed - by 'The Pack'

I walked up the path. I opened my coat. The skirt unzipped from the bottom and already the fastener had journeyed along its way showing off the darker bands of nylon that were my stocking tops. My trembling body, and the fearful exquisite thrill from knowing I was walking into danger, had aroused my nipples and had made them erect, pushing against the thin cotton of my top.

Now I was almost in normal speaking distance of the men, being able to see the hunger on the faces, their hunger for sex, their desire. I used my arms to keep the coat separated so they could judge as to whether my body pleased them; I feared them, but at the same time wanted their approval. Now I was close and had either to pass the vehicle or tarry awhile, letting them evaluate what might be on offer. I could always change my mind and walk on, say no deal – couldn't I?

"Get into the cab lady."

"Where will you take me?"

"We have a log cabin – a short drive away. No one will come near. We'll take you back as close to home as you'd like after."

"Who will be there at the cabin?"

"A bunch of workmen, four maybe – might be more, though some could be happy just to watch."

"My husband arrives home around five thirty – today he would expect me to be there?"

"We wouldn't spoil a good thing lady. No one wants to cause aggravation or upset. When you have had enough – we'll stop. Who wants trouble? Not us"

"How did you know I would be here, be willing?"

"Hey lady, how did you know we'd be here? We saw you from a distance, walking along the track; now you're closer – the way you're dressed tells it's own story. Come here – seeing you dressed like that – well... I can't wait. Walk toward me!"

With my legs feeling like jelly I stepped closer to him. Firmly but not roughly he stood me up against the side of the grubby vehicle, pushing my arms down to my side, opening my coat wide. Taking out his cock, to have it ready he squeezed my tits, and looked pleased to see me watch his stiff dick wave around outside his fly-hole as he mauled me.

"Do you want that inside you, sweetheart?" he asked leering.

As he unzipped my skirt a few inches and lifted it to see my little panties I looked back into his eyes and responded to his question.

"I bet at this stage, I don't have a choice in the matter!"

"That's right – but are you going to enjoy it?"

"That depends on how good you are!"

At the side of the truck he parted the gusset of my panties and pushed his cock deep inside my damp pussy. Ramming into me he slid his hands under my top and straightening his legs lifted me from the ground impaled on his long pole. As his effort increased bouncing me up and down, he moved a hand from tit to arse cheek to support and balance me; now he could go even faster, even harder.

"Yeah!" I hissed, "Go for it!"

I was left exhausted, and tingling from the intense orgasm when the guy pushed me toward the cab of the vehicle, ordering me to climb in. My hand was snatched away, preventing me from zipping up my skirt and as I stepped up three faces looked down, watching the show. It was necessary to spread my thighs and stretch my legs wide in order to reach the wide metal steps and platform giving the boys a clear view of my sodden knickers and wet quim.

As I reached the last step hands reached out to play with my breasts while behind a helping hand on my bottom slipped over my arse crack and a finger worked on my anus. It was impossible to stay balanced and I fell into the cab of the truck, my face landing on the lap of a big lumberjack. To these men it was unnecessary for me to sit upright and the truck was already moving away as the sweaty cheesy odour of a big hard cock rubbed over my cheeks.

"Suck it sweetheart!" the big man said.

Well, that's why I was there wasn't it?

I had only just regained a normal sitting position by the time the vehicle was about to stop, having been fucked from behind with my knickers pulled to one side and swallowing a mouthful of 'cum'. The driver was pulling into a compound, away from paths and out of sight of members of the public who walked through the forest.

"We have a cabin that serves as our canteen locker rooms and showers," one guy told me. "We need to check first – see who's inside." He gave me a wicked smile before adding, "It's not every guy who wants a fuck party, some will blab to the bosses if they see you here."

Bar one man they all alighted and were gone for around five minutes leaving me to be mauled and groped and masturbated upon by an impatient moron.

"Bring her inside, its okay!" a voice called out.

Still with the front of my knickers showing under my unzipped skirt I was exhibited to the other occupants of the hut. Three more men sat round the large wooden table, staring at me sombre and silently.

"She looks like you've dragged her through a hedge, a bit dirty!" observed the eldest man puffing on a pipe.

"Yeah, do you want to freshen up sweetheart?"

"Plenty of room for another in there!" another voice said mockingly.

The sound of running water reached my ears and when a door was thrown open out bellowed hot steam.

"Undress sweetheart – go and join Pete in the shower!" The tone sounded firm but persuasive, rather than commanding.

Now I was beginning to feel scared wondering what I got myself into. When I didn't move a hand gently encouraged me forward.

"You're not going to get your kicks by using violence are you – you're not sicko's?"

Several men laughed.

"Well we are sick bastards yes, but not violent. But we expect a little show from you, you know, not just a quick wank and fuck! Take that shower sweetheart."

I heard the sound of an engine pulling up outside but no one seemed to care about it.

I reluctantly walked into the steamy room to find there was a figure of a man, just visible through the steam, standing not in the shower, but in front of a toilet, holding his cock and about to take a piss. He delayed the act as he spotted me.

"Now there's an idea for a show!" cackled one of the guys, "I bet you need a piss too by now lady?" There was a short silence and I sensed the thought excited all present. The atmosphere was becoming tense.

"Why don't we watch – while you and Pete take a piss together – and then you can get under the shower and clean each other down?"

"She'll like that guys!" said another voice.

I recognised it right away and quickly turned catching my breath. There in the room stood three members of 'The Pack' smirking and arrogant. In the background was the 'Piss – Man,' Julie's dad. My heart sank and I felt trapped and helpless.

"I might have known!" I screeched, almost in tears.

Jim sneered, "You would have still let them bring you here. Yes boys," he said quietly and menacingly, "She likes to be treated like a whore – and enjoys the taste of golden rain!"

They all waited, staring, with breathing laboured, coming out in short sharp pants. "Undress!"

Shaking I undid the waistband of my skirt and let it fall loose, flinging it to one side away from the wetness. Pete had become rampant and excited by having me presented as a gift and impatiently pulled me over to the bowl.

"Let me finish undressing," I complained, still able to think straight and worry about getting home in a normal state.

"Your tops already dirty lover, and you've soiled your knickers!" The men laughed bawdily. "Don't worry, we have good drying facilities here – Mick there will wash your smalls and top later while you're entertaining us – they'll be dry before you know it!"

More bawdy laughter followed while Pete kissed me before realising something.

"Hey, I can't piss when I'm hard – what can you do about that lover?"

For the first time I took a good look at Pete's naked body, and couldn't help but admire his tight muscular frame and firm buttocks – and his very well proportioned cock which danced about, stiff and ready. I decided there and then, if these men, particularly Jim, wanted to break me, humiliate me – then they would have to work hard to do it. I sank down and cradled Pete's ball bag catching his bell-end between my lips. Sucking it into my mouth I tickled the underside with my tongue then withdrew it pulling back the foreskin to lick around the pungent smelling rim. Drawing up the loose skin firmly and taking it back to suck and lick the tip I used my fingers to apply pressure where it counts and teased his shit-hole with a spare finger.

I heard the men grunting and hissing under their breath and knew several of them had their dicks out, wanking slowly as they watched. Pete soon filled my mouth and splattered my face – then all went tense and quiet as they watched and waited for his cock to become semi-flaccid, knowing he was about to piss on me. Still I licked and sucked and this excited the audience as they hoped I would be caught with my mouth open when the golden rain came. Of course, I was going to make sure that did happen!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pack Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds