• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Palace Pt. 03

The Palace Pt. 03

12

The Empress allowed me a day to recover - physically. But my mind was restless, over-active. I had survived the Night of the Knives, and lain with Yasina. But that did not mean that I was safe. Far from it.

My life hung in the balance. Yasina would decide if I lived, or if I died. I had made my case to her, providing solid arguments for keeping me, and continuing to use my resemblance to her son. But there might be other considerations, known only to her, or to her closest associates. I could not count on Opkor, for instance, to put in a good word for me.

Even if she did keep me alive, the threat would always hang over my head. And not only mine: Father and Minika were also in danger. After a while, though, I grew philosophical about the situation. I had done nothing wrong, made no mistake. It was simply fate, or luck, that Yasina had seen me outside Sumad's shop that day.

I was sent for the next afternoon. A new Palace guardsman, a young, slightly cross-eyed fellow, came to get me. He goggled at me when he saw my face, but kept his mouth shut. I had to wear a hood, again. The new man delivered me to a wing of the Palace I had not seen before, where the floors were green.

He left me in a small antechamber, where a young servant girl waited. She escorted me into a much larger room.

It was the Empress' private bath. She had her own bathing pools.

- "Priests!" I heard her say. "I would pay to see them all roasting over a fire! Better yet, I could just stuff them into an oven, and let the hot air that they spew bake them instead!"

Yasina lay on a massage table, completely naked. Her hair was piled up atop her head, in that extravagant fashion I had seen once before. She also wore a large necklace of semi-precious stones, but otherwise she didn't have a stitch of clothing on. Nanka, fully dressed, was rubbing oil into her calves and lower legs.

- "Come here, Carrach." she said, in a much milder tone.

I could not but admire her naked form as I approached. Nanka glanced at me once, and then returned to her work, massaging oil into Yasina's thighs and the bottom of her ass. I refrained from volunteering to take her place - but I was sorely tempted.

- "Over there - in the corner - there is a small table with a chessboard, and a box of pieces. Bring it over here."

I did as she asked, and placed it in front of her. Yasina raised herself on her elbows, which provided me with the most spectacular view of her dangling breasts.

- "Set up the board and pieces for me. I want to learn how chess is played." she said.

The chess set was magnificent. The white pieces were carved from ivory, and the black pieces were actually a dark reddish-brown - mahogany, I guessed. The pawns were soldiers, carrying spears. The rukhs were elephants, with mahouts riding them. The knights were horse archers, with horses rearing. The Counsellors wore ornate robes and headgear, and carried a little wand of office. The pieces were so delicate, so finely carved, I was terrified of dropping one, and breaking it.

The Shah pieces were much larger, and depicted the ruler as an older man, wise and stern. But the Wazir - that was a big surprise. For these key pieces, the strongest on the board, had been carved to represent a female figure - a stunningly beautiful female.

- "These were carved for you especially?" I asked, as I took them out of the box.

- "Yes. It was a gift from Zoer. I know the pieces. And I know that the Wazir is usually male. But I can't remember how they move. Will you remind me?" she asked.

I did, as succinctly as I could. She seemed satisfied with my explanation.

- "Thank you, Carrach." she said. "They are beautiful pieces, aren't they?"

- "Very. I'm surprised that you were never tempted to play. It is a game of strategy - I have a feeling that you would be very good at it."

Yasina smirked. "Maybe. But I don't like to lose."

Nanka had reached the Empress' upper back and shoulder blades. Yasina had to lie down flat again.

- "You can put them away, Carrach." she said.

I waited, and watched, as Nanka finished massaging her mistress. Yasina turned onto her back, and Nanka faithfully worked her way from the Empress' feet to her neck. It was quite erotic, and I grew hard just from watching.

When Nanka was done, Yasina thanked and dismissed her. She left without a word, or even a glance at me.

- "I think she likes you." said the Empress.

I had to laugh.

- "What's so funny?"

- "She hasn't said more than one word to me at any time." I said. "And those were all simple commands: strip, wash, again. She barely even notices me. Why would you think that she liked me?"

- "Because she doesn't scowl when you're around. Nanka dislikes virtually everyone in the Palace." she said.

I gave in. "Then I am honored."

Yasina smiled. "You should be. You can come closer, you know."

I had been standing some distance away, where she would be able to see me while she lay on her back, and from whence I could admire the view of her naked body. She was entirely un-self-conscious about her nudity.

Or perhaps the opposite. Yasina seemed perfectly aware of the beauty of her body, and of the effect it had on men. What I could not understand, at the moment, was why she was using it on me. I advanced to stand at the edge of the massage table, next to her feet.

- "I had a very trying morning, Carrach." she told me. "Everyone wants everything, all the time. And they want it right away. I needed that massage, just to work the tension out of my muscles. But I'm still in need of some relaxation."

"Can you think of something that would help?"

I could think of several things. But she had given me a strong hint: this was to be about her - her relaxation. In my experience with Min, it had mostly been about me, and my desires. Every so often, though, I turned the tables on her, and made it about her pleasure.

It would be much more intimidating, with the Empress. But I did not have to become the greatest lover she had ever had. All I had to do was help her relax.

I began by caressing her feet. I massaged them, not as Nanka had done, but slowly, gently. I didn't attempt to massage her - only to touch her skin. This was not what Yasina had expected, but she seemed to like it. She lay back and closed her eyes.

Nanka's oil made it even more sensual. I could feel more, through my fingertips, and I was pretty sure that Yasina's sensations were heightened, too. When I began to caress her lower legs, and reached the area behind her knee, she let out a purr of satisfaction.

I took my time with her thighs. I must have been doing something right.

- "Mmm." she moaned, softly, to encourage me.

Her hips, her belly, her arms all received attention. Then I surprised her by avoiding her breasts, and reversing direction. I lifted the leg nearest to me, and gently placed it a little farther toward the edge of the table.

She had very prominent outer lips, and a rather large clitoris. I ran my fingers around the edge of her vagina. Yasina exhaled deeply. She had been holding her breath.

I teased her with my fingers for several minutes, never penetrating her, but circling, caressing, and occasionally brushing her clitoris, never settling in one place for long.

Then I leaned over her, and blew softly on her clitoris. Yasina exhaled again. I extended my tongue, and traced the circumference of her lower lips. They were slightly swollen, now, and parted just enough to reveal how pink she was inside.

I teased her, tonguing and licking, from bottom to top, and from side to side. My neck grew a little stiff, leaning over the table. I straightened, and moved around to the other side.

Yasina's eyes opened. "Where -" she began to say. Then she saw me, on her other side, prepared to renew my attentions. She closed her eyes again.

I enjoyed it. Min had always resisted a little when I did this. She was reluctant to relax and simply enjoy it, feeling that it was her duty to please me.

But Yasina had no objection to being served. She even began to rotate her hips a little, as if seeking to find my tongue with her clitoris. Her breath was growing shorter, and a little harsher.

I increased my pace, and she began to pant. Finally, I attacked her clitoris directly, and flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

That did it. Yasina's legs vibrated, and she positively growled as she reached orgasm. I continued licking right through it, until she curled her fingers in my hair and yanked my head away.

- "Aah! Too much!" she cried.

I stroked her legs as she lay back, taking deep breaths. She opened her eyes, and smiled at me. "That was marvelous. Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

- "I was inspired today." I said.

- "Well ... climb up here, and see if you can finish my relaxation." Yasina turned on her side, facing away from me, and patted the table behind her.

I quickly stripped, and joined her atop the massage table, which was wide enough for both of us, if we lay on our sides. Yasina needed no more preparation. Nor did I. She reached behind her, took hold of my erection, and tucked into herself.

She was quite wet, and quite hot. The oil covering her skin made her backside slide across my lower stomach as she sawed her body back and forth. Her hand reached behind me, to cup my ass, and to pull me deeper.

I began thrusting into her, faster, and harder. She growled again, indicating that this was exactly what she wanted. Her ass cheeks quivered and jiggled as I slammed into them with my lower body. I reached around to take hold of her extraordinary breasts. It was the most exquisite sensation, to slide my hands over her oiled breasts.

I toyed with her nipples. In retaliation, Yasina released my ass, and moved her hand between her legs, and mine, to gently take hold of my scrotum.

That was enough for me. I had been aroused for over an hour, watching her get a massage, and then giving her one of my own. I ejaculated fiercely, clutching her close to me as I sprayed inside her.

It took a few moments for me to recover. When I did, I realized that she would want to lie flat again. I disengaged, and climbed from the table.

- "Mmm ... now I feel relaxed ..." she said sleepily. "Wait here ... Nanka will come ..."

I was just finished dressing when Nanka returned to collect me.

She still didn't say anything. But she didn't scowl at me, either, and perhaps that was something.

***************

It was no surprise to me that Yasina did not call upon me for four days. It was a considerable surprise that she sent me work to complete. The first item was a letter that she wanted me to write, in as fine a hand as I could manage. I was to transcribe it from rough notes that she had written herself (at least, I thought it was her).

The letter informed General Pittarryat, the victor over the Anysi, that the promotions he had requested were hereby confirmed. There followed a list of young noblemen, and the ranks to which they had been appointed. The General himself was invited to the Palace, for a 'private discussion' concerning 'matters essential to the security of the Empire'.

I nearly gagged while writing the letter. For one thing, Yasina's grammar and spelling were execrable. For another, I suspected what 'private discussions' meant, and I didn't like the euphemism one bit.

The second item was a treatise upon the law, written in a completely different hand, which Yasina wanted me to proofread and edit. It took me three paragraphs to realize that this was the work of Bishkur, her son, the new Emperor. He wrote much as he spoke: deliberately, with frequent pauses.

It was reasonably good. The reforms he proposed would please the peasants, and the merchants, at the same time. To satisfy these two groups with one stroke was remarkable; but it would annoy the priests beyond measure, and that was unwise , so soon in a new reign. I corrected a few errors, and added my criticism in the margin.

I was summoned into the presence two nights later.

Yasina was having coffee with Nanka, and there was a third cup for me. But the Empress was thinking of business, and she called me to account straightaway.

- "Why did you criticize Bishkur's idea? It sounds very wise to me. But you made it sound like a bad idea. Explain yourself." She did not look happy.

- "I noted my approval in the very first comment, Highness. Any measure which would appeal to both the peasantry and the merchants at the same time is a work of genius. However ... it would make the priests very angry."

- "Fuck the priests!" said Yasina.

- "I agree wholeheartedly, Highness." I said, soothingly. Indeed, Zamarkan priests were parasites, offering prayer and unsolicited advice in return for an ever-increasing share of the people's revenues. "But can you afford to alienate them so completely, so soon? It is very early in your son's reign to make enemies like this."

- "Alright. I hear you." said the Empress. "What about the letter to Pittaryat?"

- "I'm sorry - what about the letter?" I was a fool. I actually felt a pang of jealousy.

- "In your opinion," she said, "when Pitarryat arrives at the Palace, what will he be expecting?"

- "Highness?"

Yasina sighed. "Simple question, Carrach. What will be Pitarryat be expecting if he arrives at the Palace for a private discussion?"

I couldn't say it. "Your Highness .."

- "Carrach." That was all she said. But it was enough.

- "Sex, Highness. He will expect to be having sex with you at some point that evening."

She raised an eyebrow. "Expecting?"

- "Hoping, Highness. Perhaps expecting is too strong a word. But he would not be human if he was not entertaining thoughts ..."

She chuckled. "Good."

I was, I must admit, a bit surprised. I could not fathom why Yasina would include me in such discussions. Perhaps she was trying to find a use for me? If it kept me alive, that tendency should be encouraged.

- "One more thing, Carrach." she said.

- "Highness?" I was all ears.

- "I want you to plan an evening. For two. I want you to plan an evening, as if ... as if I you were to be with your woman."

- "I beg your pardon?" I squeaked. What on Earth was she talking about?

Yasina was looking straight into my eyes. Was this artifice?

- "Carrach. I want you to imagine that you are with your ... wife. Your concubine. Your beloved. Plan an evening for two to spend together. Food. Drink. Conversation. And whatever else you would do with your ... wife. For the night after tomorrow. Do you understand? Then give your instructions - for whatever you would need - to Nanka. She will see it done."

Somehow, I managed to nod, and say "As you wish."

But I was horrified. The night after tomorrow was when General Pitarryat would be at the Palace.

***************

Was that the purpose she saw for me? Assistant planner for her seductions? Well, if that was what it took to keep my father and Minika safe, then so be it.

A luxurious bath for Yasina, of course. Then Nanka's finest massage - but in the afternoon, not just before their ... encounter. It wouldn't do to have her drowsy, or too relaxed. A fine wine, and a light meal. Nothing too heavy. Basil, cardamom, coriander. Almonds, of course. When your father is an almond merchant, you hear that they are considered an aphrodisiac roughly 1000 times - a year. Pomegranates, of course.

Privacy, and candlelight. That was about all I could think of. I decided against music. It could be a distraction rather than an enhancement, to imagine a musician or group of musicians in the next room while you ... I passed on my list to Nanka, verbally, and washed my hands of the whole matter.

I didn't get to see the great General make his entrance to the Palace. Surprisingly, Yasina sent Nanka to take me to the baths, where she shaved me.

- "Don't you have things to do?" I asked the silent Roxoni. "Don't you have to set up for tonight?"

- "All done. Sturrip." was her answer. It was the longest conversation we'd had.

In the evening, the guardsman with the crossed eyes usually brought me dinner. It was best to keep the number of people who knew the secret to a minimum, I suppose. But Cross-Eyes always treated me with considerable deference, as if I really was Prince Bishkur.

But it wasn't him this particular evening. Nanka came to get me. She handed me a hood, and jerked her head at the door.

- "That was very impressive, Nanka." I said. "Most people would say at least one word, but you managed to communicate a volume of information without making a sound."

- "You talk too much." she said.

I stopped, and stared at her. "Nanka!" I said, in disbelief. "Four? I can't believe my own ears." I just stood there, with my mouth open. From her height, she could see under the hood.

- "Funny." she said, and grabbed my arm.

I resisted, milking my little joke for all it was worth. "Wait - I'm still overcome."

- "You 'track tension." she said, pulling at my arm.

That brought me up short. "Sorry." I said. I went along with her. Nanka just grunted at my apology.

She led me back into the Green Wing, near the Empress' bath. She ushered me into a fairly dark room, and closed the door behind me. There were a few candles for lighting.

My heart nearly stopped. The Empress was there.

Her hair was swept back, held by a band of red cloth, studded with gold. Her eyes were outlined, made up similar to the way I had seen that very first day we met. Her lips were painted a dark shade of red. She wore massive earrings of beaten gold, with emeralds set within.

She wore a skirt of the finest red silk, but it was tied so as to leave one leg almost bare, almost to her upper thigh. Above that, she had only a band of red and gold cloth to support and conceal her breasts - and at that, their upper halves were uncovered. Over that she wore several enormous necklaces, which did little to conceal the bare skin of her upper chest, shoulders and arms, and her entire midriff. The overall effect was even more exciting than when I saw her completely naked.

- "Well?" she said.

Only then did I see the table. There was a single candle, and small bowls - one with lemon and water, for cleansing the fingers, another with almonds. I looked back to her, unsure of what she was asking? Did she want my seal of approval?

- "Yes - it's fine. Just what I was thinking. Even better. You ... your clothing. It's - marvelous."

- "Marvelous?"

- "Yes. I'm sure the General will be ... impressed."

- "The General?" she said. "What on earth are you talking about?"

I was lost. "Wasn't this ... all of this - wasn't it for the General's benefit?"

- "No, you idiot. It's for me! And you!"

I can only argue, in my own defence, that I had very little experience with women. And knew even less about Empresses. I stood there for a moment with my mouth open.

- "For us?" was all I could think of to say.

Yasina pointed at me. "Wait - you thought that all of this was - for the General?" She smirked. "You thought I needed your help to plan a seduction?"

It started small. Yasina grinned at my stupidity. I tried to keep a straight face - and failed. Then a giggle slipped out of her. She pointed at me again, and then threw back her head and laughed out loud. A moment later she was laughing and snorting at the same time, while my chest was heaving as I struggled to laugh and yet keep breathing.

When Nanka re-entered the room, carrying a tray with our dinners, she found the Empress hanging on to me for support, while I struggled to stay upright, because we were both laughing so hard that I thought we would fall over.

The look of complete incomprehension on Nanka's face only set us off again.

Eventually, we had to sit down. Yasina used her delicate napkin to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Put them down, Nanka - put them down." she said. "Oh, Gods - you're killing me! No, not you - him! Don't worry - I'll explain later."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Palace Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds