• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Paperboy Meets BBW Vampira Ch. 02

The Paperboy Meets BBW Vampira Ch. 02

Over a week had passed since Paul signed up his curvy gothic beauty of a customer. Her name was Serena Smith and Paul had dreamt about her everyday since that first meeting, but there had yet to be a second encounter. Each day his cock would grow as he approached her condo and this cool Saturday morning was no exception.

As he dropped the newspaper at her door and turned to leave he noticed a little invitation size envelope stuck in the screen doorframe with his name written on it. His cock immediately swelled as he opened the small white envelope and inside found a plain index card with the following typed on it:

Come inside and go up to my bedroom. Take off your clothes. Sit on the edge of my bed. I will see you when I am done with my shower -Miss Smith

With a nervous and excitedly shaking hand, Paul opened the door and heard the shower running. He knew from the layout of his own home in this condominium complex that the master bedroom would be up the stairs directly inside the foyer and to the right. The bathroom with the shower was located right next to the bedroom.

He headed up the stairs and stopped outside the shower door listening for a moment wanting to open the door and join her, but going to her bedroom instead as the card instructed.

He had imagined a sexual haven only viewed in teenage boys' dreams and in the real lives of those lucky enough to live their fantasies, but was shocked to find it "normally" furnished. A large queen size bed with black piping steel lay under the window. The bed was made up with high-count black sheeting and three large pillows across the top. The dresser was against the long wall with a large rectangular mirror above. It was a very clean modern and almost clinical design with an exclusive black and white color palette in use. The only non-functional items in the room were two Jackson Pollack prints on either side of the mirror from his later black and white period. The walls were white, while the ceiling was painted and floor was carpeted black. It was very striking and somewhat disorienting after coming in from the bright spring morning outside. The air conditioning cooled the room to match the feel of the décor.

Paul placed his newspapers on the floor and kicked off his chuck taylors next to them. His socks came next followed by his tee shirt, which he folded and placed on top of the papers. He undid his belt and slid his jeans down off his legs and placed them on the pile. He then went and as instructed sat at the edge of the bed in his boxers waiting to see what would happen next.

As Paul waited the excitement turned more and more to nervousness. He had loved every second of the initial encounter with Miss Smith in her kitchen, but this was starting to feel like waiting in a doctor's office not knowing if the news would be good or bad. The cool air was starting to get uncomfortable and he wished he could climb under the sheets to warm up.

At eighteen years of age, Paul had been with a few girls, but it was always he who was in control. This waiting and following instructions from a woman was new to him and he didn't quite know how he liked it just yet, especially the waiting which was now going on almost 20 minutes. He thought perhaps he should go see what was going on in the bathroom when he heard the water shut off. He sat up straight immediately wondering what was to come.

He heard the shower curtain open and close, cabinets and drawers doing the same and then the door opening. A soft padding came across the floor and suddenly Miss Smith was standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped around her body. The towel barely covered her breasts and ended just below her pussy, which Paul was dying to see again. He remembered her being sexy in her revealing outfit from their first meeting, but she was unbelievable in this state. Her black wet hair, her gorgeous legs and that perfect curvy figure that was so soft and tempting. Upon seeing her Paul stood up from the bed and started to approach her.

"Just what the FUCK are you doing?!" snapped Miss Smith as she stalked from the doorway to the bed pushing Paul back down into the sitting position and slapping him across the face!

Paul fell back in shock from the verbal and physical abuse not knowing what to say or knowing what had caused this outcry. "WELL?" asked the vampire like beauty, "Explain yourself!"

Paul was confused and hurt as the sting of the slap started to warm his cool skin. "I...I saw your note when I was delivering the paper the morning and I came up here and..." he started but was cut off.

"Shut up Paul!" the sound of his name coming from her lips in this tone caused excitement and fear, "Let me explain something and let me be clear that this is the ONLY TIME I will explain the rules."

"Rules?" thought Paul, "What rules?" although he dare not open his mouth to speak these thoughts.

Miss Smith started to explain, "When I leave you instructions I expect you to follow them exactly. I told you to take off your clothes and wait on my bed. I wanted you to be ready for me to use you anyway I like when I entered this room and you decided to leave on your boxers."

"But I..." Paul started, but shut his mouth when he saw the look in her eyes.

Miss Smith took a deep breathe and started again "Paul I think I could like you and I know I want to use you, but when you come in my house you must follow my rules. If I tell you to do something you do it exactly as I state. Just as important, if I do not give you permission to do something, do not assume you have permission to do it. This includes speaking. Do you understand?" She asked and waited.

Paul just sat and stared in silence, taking in what she had just said but knowing she did not give permission to speak.

After waiting a few seconds an evil smile appeared on Miss Smith's flawless pale skinned face and said, "Good boy...now you may answer...do you understand that in my house you follow my rules? Yes or no"

"Yes Miss Smith" said Paul.

"Very good...now get your clothes off my floors and take your papers and get out. Maybe someday I'll invite you back in." With that, Miss Smith turned and dropped the towel showing off her perfect hourglass curves and her plump ass that shook back and forth as she walked out of the room and back into the bathroom slamming the door.

Paul stood, confused, somewhat hurt yet entirely turned on and quickly dressed. He picked up his papers and realized he would have to learn these new rules if he was to enjoy the company of this voluptuous beauty again.

He smiled as he left her home knowing he was always a good student who was willing to learn.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Paperboy Meets BBW Vampira Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 608 milliseconds