• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Park

The Park

Carol stood at the entrance of the park, her feet wouldn't move another inch. Her desolate eyes stared at the peaceful foliage of the park. The fragrant wildflowers, the dark green leaves of the tall trees and the blades of grass. Such a beautiful sight, disguising its true nature. Every day, for the last few years, Carol ventured to this same location, the entrance of the park, reliving the last time she saw Kaysha. People would often walk by, shaking their heads at the poor young woman muttering to herself the last conversation she had with Kaysha so many years ago...

"Look Carol, I'm tired of walking around the park to get home. Walking around the park adds damn near another forty-five minutes to my trip and tonight I just can't do it. "

"But Kaysha, it's dark and you don't know what's out there. There's no kind of light in the park, you can barely see your hand in front of your face. "

"Carol I know you're worried, but I'm a big girl, I'm not afraid and nothing is gonna happen to me. "

"Well can't you catch a cab tonight if you're so tired?" her voice pleading.

"Cab? Cabs cost money, money that I don't have. " Kaysha said, exasperated, "Look, I'll call you when I get home. As soon as my feet touch my living room floor, I will call you, promise. Okay?"

"Okay Kay, but you better call me as soon as you get in the house, understand. " Carol said, hugging her tightly, kissing her cheek.

"Calm down hun, I'll be fine. "

Carol watched her friend until she disappeared into the mist covered park.

"Hmm.. not so bad, just really dark. " Kaysha whispered to herself. Tucking her hands in her coat pockets, humming softly to herself, she hurried through the park. The slick sounds of her sneakers against the damp ground and the crickets chirping filled her ears. The park seemed to get even darker as she made her way through the park, so much so that Kaysha could barely see anything. Fumbling in her pockets, she found her Bic lighter. With trembling fingers, she struggled to spark the lighter, which after several attemtpts, slipped between her sweaty hands, falling to the ground.

"Fuck!" Kaysha hissed, dropping to her knees, blindly feeling around for the lighter.

"Little girls shouldn't say such bad words. " a voice said. Kaysha jumped up, the tiny hairs on her neck standing on end, her heart began to pound.

"W-Who's there?" she nervously stuttered, her outstretched arms feeling around, grasping empty air. "Don't fuck with me! I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!" she lied.

"Little girls shouldn't play with guns. But then again, little girls shouldn't lie either, should they Kaysha?" the voice said again, almost whispering in her ear. Kaysha let out an ear piercing shriek as she took off running through the park, slipping on the wet grass, stumbling over the fallen branches, barreling through the low handing leafy tree branches. Suddenly she ran into a brick wall, or what she thought was a brick wall, which sent her sprawling on the ground. The mixture of tears and sweat flowing into her eyes cut off what little sight she had.

"Oh God, please don't hurt me. I just want to go home. Please.. Please" she sobbed.

The murky darkness of unconsciousness surrounded her as she felt a blow on the base of her skull.

When Kaysha finally regained consciousness, she realized several things. One, she was home. Two, she couldn't remember how she got home. Three, she didn't know how long she was out or how much time passed. And when she yanked the covers off her body, she noticed a slight bulge in her night shirt. Snatching it off her body, she looked down at her body in horror--she was pregnant!

"Oh God!" she hysterically screamed. Carol came bursting through the bedroom door. Tears immediately sprang in her eyes as she watched her hysterical friend. Grabbing the comforter, she covered her nude body, hugging her close.

"Shh, calm down Kaysha. I'm here honey. " she said, stroking her hair.

"Carol what happened to me?" she cried over and over again.

"Sweetie, do you remember anything that happened the night you walked through the park?"

"I can't remember anything that happened last night. Why is that Carol? Did the fall I took do something to me? I mean I remember hitting my head, but that's it. "

"Kaysha I want you to listen to me very carefully. " she paused, taking a deep breath, holding Kaysha's face between her shaking hands, "You've been unconscious for almost three months now. The doctors let me bring you home after four weeks, because being in the hospital was only making you deteriorate faster. They couldn't understand why, but you died twice in the hospital. A specialist suggested sending you home and for some reason, the doctors agreed. You've been fine ever since, except for the pregnancy. Who's the father so I can call him?"

Kaysha nearly fainted as she tried to absorb everything that Carol told her. Three months! Pregnant!

"Carol, I'm a virgin. I never had sex with anyone, let alone got pregnant. " she whispered.

"I know you're a virgin, honey. The doctors performed a rape kit on you when they found you. "

"Found me? Where did they find me?"

"I called the cops when you didn't call me or show up for work. They found you unconscious, your clothes in tatters at the edge of the park. " Kaysha's head began to pound as she struggled to recall what happened that night.

"Carol I don't know what happened that night, but I have got to find out. And fast, because I don't know who is the father. "

Several hours later and several doctors and police examinations later, Kaysha was finally able to get some rest. Every so often, she would stroke her belly, crying softly. Even when she slept, her hand stayed on her stomach. After a few hours of tossing and turning, crying in her sleep, Kaysha sat up in the bed. Walking over to the window, as if a drawn there by some magnetic force. Even in the midnight darkness, she could clearly see a man standing below her window. She watched in fascination as his lips moved, mouthing her name. She slowly raised the window, once it was opened she took a step back and waited. With a frigid rush of air, the man appeared.

"My beautiful Kaysha. " he whispered, taking her in his arms, kissing her passionately. Kaysha melted in his arms as she succumbed to the kiss. Carrying her to the bed, the stranger laid her atop the covers. With a razor sharp fingernail, he sliced through her nightgown until she laid before him nude. He lovingly stroked her swollen belly, kissing her navel. Looking into Kaysha eyes, he knew she was deep in his trance. But for some reason, he desperately wanted to talk to her. Kissing her again, bringing her out of the trance, he sat there waiting for her to regain her senses. Kaysha blinked hard, several times before she was aware of her surrounding.

"Hello Kaysha. " Kaysha recoiled at the sound of the familar voice. Her eyes flew to her side where he sat, her screams died in her throat when she finally saw him. His eyes were faintly colored gray, almost transparent. His skin had an eerie green tint to it, his hair was a deep forest green, with tiny leaves snaking through his long locks. Despite the odd coloring, he was very handsome, his full and sensual lips curled into a childlike smile.

"You were in the park that night, weren't you?" she finally managed to whisper.

"Aye. I didn't mean to frighten you. I apologize for that. "

"Who are you?" she asked. Her eyes followed his as they roamed over her body, making her aware that she was naked. Grabbing her ruined nightgown, she vainly tried to cover herself.

"Who am I? Hmm.. interesting question, but one that I cannot answer with mere words. " he trailed off. He slowly began to rub her leg, traveling up her thigh. Despite her fear, his touch seemed vaguely familiar to her.

"You're the father aren't you?" He looked at her and merely smiled.

"Aye. That is my babe growing in you. " he said, his voice taking a husky tone as his fingers ventured further.

"How? Why?" she cried.

"Shh, enough questions for now. You will learn all in due time. " he said, pushing her down. His lips leaving a trail of hot kisses down her neck. His mouth captured her dark brown nipple as he suckled and teased her, his fingers slipping into her moist vagina. Moving his finger in small circles, taking care not to thrust too hard, he was slowly bringing up the fire in her. Kaysha's body betrayed her as it responded to his touch. This man-creature was the first man to touch her like this and she found herself loving every minute of it. He could sense that she was on the verge of an orgasm, so he withdrew his finger, making her frown.

"Why did you stop?" she whispered.

"Not here, my love. Come with me. " he said rising from the bed, walking towards the open window. Hesitating, she sat on the bed.

"Come Kaysha. " he said offering his hand. Before she realized what was going on, she had moved off the bed and took his hand.

"Where are you taking me?" she fearfully asked. He winked at her as he dove out the window, taking her with him. Her cries of fears caused Carol to burst into the bedroom.

"KAYSHA! KAYSHA!"

When Kaysha opened her eyes, she saw that she was where everything all started from--the park. She was lying on a bed of wildflowers, the stranger was perched on a tree stump. The soft petals tickled her skin as she sat up, making her smile.

"This is my home, Kaysha. Now it is our home. " he said, moving towards her. She could clearly see him now as he stood naked in front of her. Naturally, her eyes drifted down to his groin. His organ was as green as his skin, his pubic hairs dark green. But it wasn't necessairly the color that alarmed her, it was the size. She knew enough to know that he was soft, but even soft he was at least seven inches long and three inches wide, the thickness alone scared her. He sensed her fear and apprehension.

"I won't hurt you Kaysha. " he assured her. He knelt between her thighs, his growing erection laying against her leg. Bending down, he slowly parted her swollen nether lips, his tongue finding her tiny clit, teasing it to hardness. Kaysha immediately responded, arching her back, spreading her legs wider for his hungry mouth. As his tongue danced between the folds of her wet vagina, she slowly felt a sensation, a thousand times stronger than anything she was ever able to elicit from her body, building from the roots of her hair, traveling down her body, to the soles of her very feet.

He knew she was going to cum hard, so just when she was on the brink, he stopped and positioned himself at her virginal opening. In one thrust, he buried himself deep in her womanhood, penetrating her hymen. She in pain only momentarily from the thrust. The orgasm that he had been building overflowed her senses and body. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her body, making her scream and growl, scratch at his back, wrapping her legs around his waist, bucking up against him, lifting them both off the bed. Spurred on by her orgasm, he began to pound furiously inside her spasming orifice. He felt his balls tighten in preparation of his own climax. His skin turned an even darker shade of green, the leaves in his hair seem to have double in size and number.

"OH GODDESS OF NATURE! I'M CUMMINNGGGGG!" he howled as he shot his load deep in her womb, triggering another mind blowing orgasm in her. Together they rode the waves, clutching each other, holding on for dear life. Minutes later, they laid in each other's arms, breathing deeply. Kaysha felt a tiny kick in her womb. She brought her hand up to push back her hair that had fallen in her eyes. That's when she realized that her hair wasn't long enough to fall in her face. She looked at her hand with eyes opened wide. Her complexion was no long that of brown sugar, her skin had taken on the strange coloring of the man. Grabbing a handful of hair, she saw that her hair was indeed long and dark green with tiny leaves entwined in it. She didn't need a mirror to know that her eyes were the same transparent gray color.

"What has happened to me?"

"You are mine now Kaysha. You are going to have my child. Now you look like me. " he said, kissing her deeply.

"And what are you? I don't even know you're name. "

"I don't really have a name. But as far as what I am, I am what I am. " he said, smiling. For some reason, that was enough for Kaysha. She couldn't really say why, but she knew what she had become and he was indeed right when he said mere words couldn't describe what they were.

"Well, you have to have a name. " she said, snuggling close to him.

"Well what would you like to call me?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her body. He picked up a lock of her dark forest green hair, deeply inhaling the fragrant scent of the budding flower.

"I think I'll call you Forest, since that seems to be what you are. " she said, drifting off to sleep.

"I like that. " he said, smiling as he too drifted off to sleep.

That was almost four years ago. Carol never saw Kaysha again after that fateful night.

Three days later...

Carol mindlessly wandered to the entrance of the park. Mumbling incoherently, she repeated the conversation she had with Kaysha. Her eyes were transfixed on the park, not really seeing anything. Suddenly, she saw Kaysha, standing by a tree in the park. In her arms she held a newborn baby. Peeking out from behind her legs, was a little boy. Blinking several times, her mind trying to confirm what her eyes were seeing.

"Kaysha! Kaysha!" Carol began to yell as she ran deeper in the park. Kaysha turned to see Carol running towards her. Turning around, Kaysha walked even further into the park, making Carol follow her inside.

"Kaysha! Kaysha!" she cried, panting, "Stop!"

Kaysha turned around and Carol almost fainted when she saw her friend. Kaysha's skin was now a darker shade of green, her long hair flowed freely down to the back of her knees, flowers and leaves seemed to have taken root in her hair. Tearing her eyes away from Kaysha, Carol looked at the children, the little boy had shoulder length green hair, his skin was a little lighter than his mothers. The newborn looked the same way.

"Oh my god! Kaysha what happened to you?"

"Nothing has happened to me Carol. I'm perfectly fine. This is my son, Forrest Junior and this is my daughter, Flora."

"I don't understand. All this time, you've been here and you never once said a word to me." she cried. Kaysha stared at her friend, with tears welling in her eyes. Over the years of wondering and not knowing had taken a huge toll on her friend. Gone was the vibrant woman, all that was left was a thin, empty shell. Looking down at her son clinging to her leg, she spoke softly. He took off running.

"Come here Carol. " she said, taking her friend's hand, leading her deeper into the park. Reaching a clearing, Kaysha whistled. Suddenly huge leaves sprang from the ground, forming a small bed. She laid her sleeping daughter down in the protective leave. Carol watched, her face frozen in shock. Suddenly, the boy reappeared, holding his father's hand.

"What do you need me to do, my love?" Forrest asked, kissing her softly on her neck.

"Tree. Make Carol a tree. That way she won't have to suffer anymore."

Carol smiled to herself, not really understanding what Kaysha meant.

"Oh thank you Kaysha. Now I can look at the tree and know that you are safe," she cried, hugging her friend. Kaysha didn't have the heart to tell her.

"I love you Carol," she said, kissing her cheek. Forrest came up behind Carol, carefully removing her clothes, until she stood nude from the waist down. Her mind had deteriorated so badly, that she didn't care what was happening to her. She was just so happy to be in the arms of her dear friend that she didn't even feel Forrest's thick member slip effortlessly in her ass. Kaysha began kissing Carol deeply on the lips, her hands massaging her breasts as Forrest slid in and out of her ass.

Kaysha dropped to her knees, parting Carol's labia with her fingers, attacking her clit with her tongue. Carol was in a frenzy-her best friend was eating her pussy like a drowning man would eat the very air and Forrest was pumping in and out her ass like a man possessed. Carol began to moan loudly as her long drawn out orgasm was finally released. Kaysha tongued her pussy faster, swallowing every drop of cum that flowed. Forrest couldn't hold back any longer, howling as he shot his load deep in her bowels. So in the throes of ecstasy, Carol never saw her legs turn into brown roots...

Kaysha stepped back and watched Forrest's sperm turn her friend into a tree. When the transformation was complete, Kaysha kissed the tree. Taking Forrest's hand, the family walked back into the heart of the park...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds