The Parking Garage

Still in a daze, she smoothed her skirt down and fastened the remaining buttons of her blouse. Her bra was still pushed up under her breasts but she didn't care. She was only vaguely aware that she wasn't wearing panties anymore.

He picked her keys up off the ground where she had dropped them and unlocked her car for her. Opening the door, he helped her in and handed her purse.

She peered up at him and gave him a weak smile through the car window. She fumbled as she tried inserting the key into the ignition switch and glanced down. When she looked back up, he was gone. She didn't bother to search for him. Something told her she wouldn't find him. She started her car and pulled out of the parking garage.

She wasn't sure how she made it home. She could barely remember driving. For all she knew, she had blasted through every stop light, red or green. When she was safely inside her apartment, she threw her keys and purse down on the small stand by the door and went into her bathroom to clean up.

She stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her skin was flush and her neck blotchy. She felt the familiar tightening below when she remembered his beautiful mouth on her skin. Her hair was a mess and everything about her screamed, "Just fucked." She still hadn't decided if the blouse was worth repairing or if she should throw it away. She blushed when she saw her bare chest salaciously peeking out over the top of her bra.

Once she was tidied up and dressed in comfy pajamas, she wandered to her kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator. She opened it and took a long swig right out of the bottle. She wasn't even going to bother with a glass tonight.

She flopped down on her couch and finally allowed her head to clear. She had a lot to mull over, especially her unexpected reaction to her "assault." She didn't know if she should even use that word because ultimately, she didn't feel assaulted. She felt good. But what did it say about her because she liked it? The event could have certainly gone another way. He could have severely beaten her or even murdered her. What would have happened if she hadn't liked it? She doubted that he would have stopped. He was definitely a dangerous man and that was his allure.

She had taken only a handful of lovers in her life. She wasn't a virgin or a prude but she knew that none of the men she had been with had ever made her feel as excited or turned on as he had in the parking garage. She groaned with embarrassment remembering how wet she was and he knew it. He knew she liked it. And the worse part was, she wanted it again. The thought of him somewhere, out there, made her clench in that traitorous pit below her belly.

Even though she had cleaned up, she could still feel his wetness inside her. For the first time ever, she was grateful for the irregular periods that made her keep taking birth control pills even when she wasn't sexually active. Nope. She honestly had no regrets about what took place in the parking garage. She just had the best sexual experience of her life. She felt awake, alive and more aware of her body than ever. There was no way she was going to allow herself to feel guilty.

She took another long swig of cheap wine and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she thought, "There IS a lot more to life out there. I can't wait to experience it all."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds