• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 01

The Party Ch. 01

Part One --

We had been at the party for a while, and so far the night had been pretty damn boring. It was the usual college booze-fest, with stupid frat boys running around making asses of themselves. I wandered around wondering where Katie was. I was thinking of asking her if she wanted to find somewhere else to hang out.

I wandered around the huge house (whose was this, anyway?) looking for her. There was a girl puking in one of the bathrooms, and another passed out in a hallway. Yuck. Definitely time to head out of here! I decided to look outside. As I headed out the back door, into the patio area, it seemed oddly quiet. Why was no one out here? I guessed that the chill in the air had driven people inside.

I was about to give up when I heard a small noise coming from the direction of some trees off to the side of the patio. I know I should have called out, or left, but curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to see who was there.

I stepped quietly through the scattered dead leaves on the ground, making my way towards the sound. It was quiet now, as if it had never happened. But, wait! There it was again. A small groaning noise. Someone was making out! I HAD to see who it was!

When I got closer, I tried to remain hidden behind one of the larger trees as I peered around. My eyes had been getting used to the dark, but it was still hard to see. As my vision grew clearer, I saw there were a girl and a guy kissing. He was tall, and solid. Sort of dumb-jock looking. But handsome, despite that. The girl was short and slim. A brunette. She was wearing a short skirt, and tank top, just like Katie had… “shit!” came my sudden realization. “This is Katie I’m spying on!”

I was about to turn and leave, too embarrassed to let her know I was there, when I heard her let out a moan. He was kissing her neck, pulling her close in to him. Then, his hand, which looked very large compared to Katie’s smaller body, left her shoulder and lazily made its way to the rise of her breast, the top of which was exposed above her push-up bra. His long finger slowly traced the curve of her breast, carefully avoiding touching the nipple area. He very slowly pulled the top of her bra and tank top down, exposing her hard round nipple.

Katie inhaled suddenly, as the chilly night air hit her sensitive nipple. He placed his hand on her exposed breast, squeezing slightly, massaging it. He then began teasing her hard round nipple between his finger and thumb. Her moans grew louder, more desperate sounding. She grabbed his head, gripping the hair on the back of his head, and forcefully pulled him into a kiss. I could see her tongue darting all around his mouth. She didn’t let go of his hair though, and eventually pulled his head back and forced it downwards, towards her desperately aching nipple.

He cupped the breast in his hand admiring it’s round soft fullness. Then he teasingly licked it, gently at first, in circles around the areola, then finally taking the whole thing into his mouth, sucking at it.

Katie was obviously pretty far-gone at this point. She was grinding herself against his rock-hard thigh, moaning.

“Oh, that feels so good!” She cried out in a muffled voice.

“Fuck me!” she begged desperately. “Please!?”

“Not yet.” Came his firm reply. “You’ll wait until I’m good and ready.”

“But I’m so wet, I can’t stand it!”

“I’ll fuck you, I promise, but how about you be a good little girl, and get on your knees and suck my cock first? And if you must, you can play with yourself while you’re doing it. But don’t come. I want you to save that for when I’m inside you.”

Katie started to get down on her knees, and the guy unzipped his pants, releasing his cock from his boxers. It was a good sized one, that much I could see. The pre-cum on the tip shone in the moonlight.

“Lick it.” He commanded.

She licked the tip, taking a moment to relish the taste of him. Then she licked up and down the shaft. She began moving her hand up and down the shaft while she licked his firm round balls. He moaned quietly.

“Good girl. Now take it all in. Suck it hard. I want to fuck your mouth.”

She took as much of it into her mouth as she could, clearly having done this a few times. She continued moving her hand up and down the shaft, with her mouth following her hand’s action. Her other hand got busy holding his balls, and playing with the soft skin behind them. Every now and then her hand would leave its place to venture down towards her own aching parts.

I was shocked when I saw her stop sucking his cock for a second while she quickly licked one of the fingers that had just come up from her dripping pussy.

I knew I should leave. I had already seen way too much. This was my friend! But, it was so hot. I was entranced watching them. They were beautiful. I realized with a start that I was incredibly turned on. My own nipples strained to be touched. Ached for fingers, lips, tongues, anything to squeeze and suck on them. My pussy was swollen and wet. I could feel my engorged clit poking out between my labia. I could feel the tip of it against my cotton panties.

Without stopping to think, my left hand snaked its way up my shirt, finding my nipple through my bra. I began to rub, while my right hand found its way to my pants button and zipper, loosening them enough to let my hand in. I found that my pussy was so slippery I had no trouble getting my fingers in between my labia, even standing, as I was. I slowly rubbed my clit, and squeezed my nipple, rolling it gently between my forefinger and thumb.

I was brought back to attention by the sharp intake of breath coming from the guy. Then he spoke.

“Stop! Don’t make me come yet.” He commanded. “Do you still want me to fuck you?”

“Oh yes!”

“You want me to fuck your sweet little pussy? ”

“Yes! Please, fuck me! Please, I need it! I need you to make me come.”

“Then stand up, and take off your panties.” He commanded.

She slowly stood up, letting go of his rock-hard shaft. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist, exposing her white cotton panties. The dark mound beneath was visible, even in the moonlit night.

“I want you to turn around, bend over, and take them off.”

“But…” she began to protest.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” He asked, with an edge in his voice.

“Y…Yes! Of course!”

“Then do it!”

She slowly turned, bent over and spread her legs slightly. She pulled her panties down, starting at her waist, and slowly pulling them over her round ass cheeks. As they came down, you could see her swollen, wet pussy lips between her legs.
“Stay there.” He ordered. She didn’t move.

He reached out a finger, and placed it on her opening. He moved it up and down slightly, letting it dart in and out no more than an inch. She moaned.

“Is this what you want? Is this where you want me to fuck you?” He asked.

“Oh yes!” She said breathlessly.

“Then turn around.”

As she did so, he pushed up against her, forcing her back against a tree. He grabbed her hands, holding them above her head. Her breasts were pushed out, as if they were asking for someone to suck on them.

My own hand had started to move faster on my clit, occasionally darting in to my own wet hole. I could feel the climax welling up in me, as it surely was in Katie. Oddly, I wished I could be there with them, servicing her nipples while this guy fucked her.

“Ask for it” he said.

“Fuck me.” She replied.

“No, I said ask for it!”

She seemed at a loss for words, but I heard a quiet “Please?” Then “Please fuck me. I want it. I need it. I need your cock in me. I need you to make me come all over you. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

Suddenly Katie let out a muffled sound, almost like a scream. He had entered her. He thrust all the way in, his entire shaft enveloped in the satiny moistness of her wet cunt. He began slowly, pulling almost all the way out with each thrust, pushing hard against her so his pubic mound was rubbing hard against her clit. He was kissing her, still holding her hands up, and fucking her slowly, then faster.

I could feel their tension mount. My own was rising to the near breaking point. Suddenly, he pulled his mouth from hers and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking hard.

She came with a loud groan, followed by a series of quieter moans. He came next, with a single grunt. His hot come shooting into her.

I came last, with two fingers inside my wet pussy, my thumb on my clit, and my other hand furiously squeezing my nipple.

I must have let out an audible sound, because Katie and her lover suddenly turned, looking towards me. I would have run, but my jeans were around my thighs. Katie peered through the branches separating us.

“Oh my God! Is that YOU?” She asked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 512 milliseconds