The Pearly Yearning Ch. 01

"297," she replied.

"309," said Eniko.

"I am 284," said Kinia. "Can we get to the feeding?"

"Yes, Kinia, just a few more minutes. Most means that would kill humans just cause us to evaporate and reform in our beds later. There are only a couple of ways that we can be killed. Unlike nosferatu, though, stakes through the heart don't work."

"The major difference between us and nosferatu is that they can be of either sex and survive by draining life force in the form of blood," Danuta went on. "Spermárevő are exclusively female and drain life force by consuming semen. In English, we are known as spermpires, or occasionally, cumpires."

Susan's mind was racing in overdrive. She was trying to process all that she was seeing and hearing. Was it all some far-fetched joke? Was this for real? They consumed... semen? This was just too much...

"You..." Susan managed to utter. "You drain life force? Through semen? You mean, like, you kill guys by eating their, uh, semen?"

"Oh, no, we don't kill," said Eniko. "Anymore. Unless we have to. We do consume life force though. We age, wither, and weaken our hosts. Slowly. Bit by bit."

"Yes," agreed Danuta, "It seems to be that after centuries of observation, each ejaculation we consume ages our host about a week. We usually feed at least once daily from each host. We usually keep young men as hosts and retain them for about three or four months."

"Yes, so how about a demonstration," Kinia urged.

"Patience, sister," said Danuta. "Before I say anything further, I must stress how risky it is for us to trust you like this. There are vampire hunters still active in the world today. We must take extremely careful precautions to avoid detection. Will you swear to secrecy everything we share with you?"

"...Yes, yes, of course I will," replied Susan.

"Good. I had hoped you would say that. And now it may seem a bit crude, but I am compelled to tell you that should you betray our secrets to anyone at any time, we will kill you. Painfully. You understand this?"

Susan gulped. "Yes. Yes, I do. I won't betray you."

"Excellent. All right, Kinia, we will obtain your sustenance. Susan, follow me again, please."

So saying, Danuta led her back up the stairs and into the living room. "Ken! Joel! Come here, please. We have need of you."

The two young men arrived within moments.

"Clothes off, please. And we have a couple of blindfolds we will need you to wear. This is Susan."

"Hi, Susan," they both said with slight grins, and began shedding their clothes as instructed.

Susan could barley believe her eyes as the two men, both good-looking and fairly well-built, got naked before Danuta and herself. She felt her pulse quicken and her vagina getting warm. Then the two men were completely bereft of any clothing before her, both of their penises already semi-erect. Ken, the man she had met earlier, had a quite large member, already about seven inches, and not yet at full attention.

Danuta handed them each a blindfold, and they obediently put them on. The she struck her wristlet once with her ring, creating a sort of bell chime. At that sound, she heard movement on the stairs.

Kinia came rushing up, flushed bright red with a film of sweat on her brow. She dashed towards Ken like she was possessed, dove down in front of him, and immediately took his manhood into her mouth. He gasped in surprise and pleasure.

Susan's eyes were as big as dinner plates. Kinia was bobbing and sucking furiously. Within moments, Ken's cock was at full mast, perhaps reaching a full eight inches. Kinia attacked it with sucks and licks, twisting and whipping her head around. Ken moaned and shuddered. In less than a minute, the sounds he was making increased in pitch and frequency -- he was surely nearing orgasm.

Eniko leaned in toward her, whispering, "Now, watch carefully." Then she put her finger to her lips with a smile, indicating that Susan should remain silent.

Kinia sucked and pumped her mouth on his shaft. Ken shuddered and gasped. His hands flew out reflexively grasping at the air, but he did not touch Kinia. He threw his head back and grunted, then let out a howl. The sounds of Kinia's suction on his rod were loud and intense. She slowed her movements, then went still. In a moment, Susan saw her throat contract as she swallowed.

Kinia changed rapidly right before Susan's eyes. The mad intensity left her face, she became calm, almost serene and blissful. Her skin, glowing angry red moments before, quickly faded to the almost chalk-like paleness Susan was used to seeing in her and her sisters. Kinia let out a satisfied hum, then released Ken's softening cock from her lips. She sighed with pleasure and relief, and looked at Susan with a smile. Ken was gasping and vibrating, clearly visibly shaken by the experience.

"Ahhh, yesss, I needed that," she purred, shuddering lightly with satisfaction. Then she crawled before Joel and repeated the sequence. More slowly and casually, she sucked him into her mouth and with seemingly flawless expertise, and coaxed and teased him to orgasm with her mouth.

She slurped and bobbed, taking his rigid dick deep into her mouth, backing off and fluttering her tongue around his crown, then taking him back in fully.

Joel bucked and called out, his orgasm imminent. He shook his head and grasped his own hair. He uttered a series of guttural, staccato barks, and then one long tortured groan. Again Susan stared wide-eyed and watched Kinia's throat contract as she gulped down his load. She chuckled as she knelt before Joel, releasing his penis. He stumbled and nearly fell to the ground. He dropped to one knee and gasped, trying to catch his breath.

Kinia wiped the sweat-slick hair from her face, and producing a comb, began to tidy her dark tresses as she rose. Her eyes were dark and cool, a stark contrast to the raging fire that had burned in them less than five minutes ago.

Danuta locked the basement and turned to Susan and her sisters. "Upstairs, shall we go?" she enquired. "Ken, Joel, you're dismissed for now," she said in the direction of the two naked, young, blindfolded men. "We'll need you again probably in about an hour."

"Yes, Ma'am!" the both replied. Susan was utterly flabbergasted. Her pussy was tingling -- both men seemed absolutely delicious, and were apparently completely subservient to the four. They had stripped on command in front of woman they had just met, surrendered their cocks for Kinia's sucking pleasure, accepted their dismissal as routine, were prepared to be summoned again at a word... She was bewildered, awed and intrigued...

Back in the present, Susan was stalking her prey. The young man had turned down the street and was walking away from her. She strode behind him, keeping a quick pace with her shoes clicking on the concrete, gaining ground on her quarry. A couple of cars drove by, and the man rounded the corner. Susan followed.

Halfway up the block, the man heard the sound of her footfalls and turned to look at her. His expression was somewhat puzzled. "Huh!" he snorted with a toss of his head. "What happened to you?"

Susan did not reply, but continued striding towards him purposefully. Her gaze was focused, and a smirk appeared on her lips. She spread open the top of her dress, exposing her cleavage and bra.

"Whoa, slow down, there, love," the young man started, raising his hand and obviously taken aback. Susan ignored him, reached into her bra and hauled out her breasts. The man stared slack-jawed, totally unprepared for this occurrence, and stunned to mute inaction. Susan stood to face him with her breasts exposed to the night air, charged with power and excitement. Her hunger was palpable. She would feed now. She would take his semen. She would not ask. He would not be able to resist. He would provide her nourishment.

Without word, she dropped to her knees on the sidewalk and reached out to undo his belt. "Hey!" he barked. "Off! What kind of cracked-out, crazy fucking whore... HEY!! WHAT THE..." He tried to force her hands away but she looked up at him with a scowl. She shoved him back and he struck the brick wall behind him with a grunt. Her hands were instantly back on his belt; she deftly unbuckled it. In a quick movement, she undid his button fly and yanked his pants down. He wore no underwear. "NOW HOLD THE FUCK ON, YOU CRAZY BITCH," he roared at her, but in an instant she dove at his crotch and snared his flaccid member with her lips. He tried to push her away, but she grabbed both his wrists and held him fast. "Ouch!" he barked, trying to struggle. Susan chuckled to herself. She was far stronger than he was.

She began fellating him skillfully and purposefully. Her instincts guided her, and she felt his erection begin to grow in her mouth. Yes! This was a penis to feed her. Young, horny, responsive, never able to get enough orgasms... She sucked hard, not caring for his pleasure. She wanted his semen, and she wanted it as quickly as possible.

"Ow! Ah! Ah! What the fuck are you doing, you fucking lunatic bitch!" he growled as he helplessly struggled. As if it wasn't completely obvious. She sucked with insistent, powerful action, slurping and drooling on his shaft. She rasped her tongue on the underside of his helmet. She could feel his orgasm begin to take root and grow.

"OH! OH, GOD!" he gasped as she held him pinned against the wall. "AH! AH! FUCK! I'M GONNA... I'M GONNA..."

Yes, give me your seed, she thought. Give me your life force.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" he howled out as he bucked his hips involuntarily. A huge blast of thick, hot semen shot into her mouth. The taste and texture instantly set her entire mouth into ecstatic quivering. The delicious, scrumptious, incredible flavour!! Her head swam, a buzzing in her ears, insistent need filling her every fibre... She swallowed it down, and another squirt shot into her mouth. Divinity! Bliss! Rapture! Heaven!!! She sucked harder and harder as her victim cried out and convulsed. Burst after burst of salty, vibrant, delicious jizz entered her mouth, and she greedily devoured it all.

His cock finally ceased shooting, and the young man whimpered and slumped over. Her fever disappeared instantly. Susan was in a frenzy, unearthly strength coursing through her limbs; her hunger was so wonderfully satisfied, but she wanted more. She held him tighter and continued sucking. He warbled out in distress. She heard a cracking sound come from the wrist in her right hand.

Suddenly she stopped. What was she doing!? She was going to kill him!! Was it that easy? How did Danuta and her coven resist the urge?

She stood and backed off. The young man collapsed on the ground, gasping for breath. His left hand was contorted in pain, and bruise marks were clearly visible on his wrists. Susan turned and began quickly walking away. What had she done? No, no, he wasn't hurt. Not badly anyway. She had resisted the urge to drain him, to suck all his life out through his penis, to consume his soul... The urge returned and she shook her head. No! It wasn't right. She didn't have to kill, she didn't have to. There were lots of cocks out there to feed her, lots...

She wanted more. More semen. She was feeling stronger, more vibrant, more energetic by many magnitudes than she had ever felt. It was glorious! She was also feeling sexy, dominant, validated... He hadn't been able to resist. She had probably just given him the best orgasm he'd ever had. She laughed to herself thinking about how he would try to figure out what exactly had just happened. She licked her lips. She wanted more...

With a rush of excitement, a thought occurred to her as she rounded the corner and saw the Lighthouse Club. Was that broad, handsome trucker guy still there? An evil grin crossed her face at the thought. If he was still there, he would be her next host. She would take him. He would feed her. He would have no choice...

...To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds