• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pedicurist

The Pedicurist

Therese had been promising herself a deluxe pedicure for some time now, and with the gift certificate she received for her birthday, she decided it was about time. Hitting forty wasn't a lot of fun, but her friends at work helped ease the pain a bit with a surprise party. They had threatened to bring a male stripper in to celebrate the event, but management was a bit too prudish to allow anything like that to happen. Therese was glad to avoid the whole stripper bit, seeing the man's young body would simply have reminded her of the fact she was no longer in her thirties.

The black decorations and the headstone birthday cake did tweak her a bit, but it was all well intentioned, and besides, most of her friends are a bit closer to their fifties, so she knew she was in the best shape of the bunch. Well, except for Alicia, who at forty-eight could be a model. Therese did sneak an opportunity to pull Alicia aside and ask what her secret was.

"It's all very simple, all you have to do is pamper yourself."

"And how do you do that?" Therese asked.

"Well, I go to the spa at least once a week, twice a week if I'm feeling a bit down."

"And a weekly visit to the spa will do this for you."

"Well that and my twenty year old pool boy."

"You have..."

"Shhh... that's our little secret, okay?"

"Okay."

"Now look Therese, we all chipped in for a gift. We agreed you needed some pampering, we remember forty you see."

Therese opened the envelope and found a hundred dollar gift certificate to a nearby spa. She looked at Alicia and said, "It's too much, you didn't have to..."

"Nonsense girl, it's time you did a little pampering," Alicia said. "Besides, you'll want to look and feel your best when you find yourself a twenty year old."

The sly look in Alicia's eye convinced Therese that the woman did have a twenty year old on the side. Well, she may not have herself a twenty year old, but today was the day to go for the deluxe pedicure.

Arriving at the spa, Therese walked into the main reception area and found herself entering some tropical resort. Exotic plants and flowers lined the outside of the room, more low growing plants formed a curving pathway up to a desk that appeared to be built out of bamboo. Three very tanned young women stood behind the desk. One was one the phone, another was talking to an attractive older man, the third woman smiled and leaned toward Therese.

"Can I help you?"

"Well, I have a gift certificate."

"How much is it for?" the young woman asked.

"Uh, a hundred dollars."

"Okay, well here is a list of our services, you can use the gift certificate like cash, if you spend over the hundred, you'll only have to pay for the amount over a hundred. If it is less we will issue you another gift certificate for the balance, unless it's less than ten dollars, in that case we'll give you the change in cash. Is there anything on the list that interests you?"

"Well, the pedicure."

"Ah, we have three, one is the basic for thirty dollars, that's just a short soak and coloring the nails. The special includes some filing and other work, along with the coloring and the deluxe includes a massage. The special is forty dollars and the deluxe is fifty. For the money, the deluxe is by far the best deal."

"Okay, I'll take the deluxe."

The young woman responded, "Very well, I'll mark your certificate here," she said, scribbling a note on the back side. "If you follow me we'll get you started."

Therese followed the woman through the jungle and down a short corridor and into a dimly lit room with three chairs. One woman was receiving a pedicure, but by the way she was responding to it, it could have been a full body massage.

"That's the deluxe, certainly worth the money."

Therese looked down at the woman's feet, where a small woman was gently massaging both feet. The bright light that gave the small woman a good working view of the feet, was shaded heavily, so the rest of the room was nearly dark. All in all it had a very soothing atmosphere.

"Rico will be your pedicurist today," the young woman said, as a diminutive and very young oriental looking man... boy entered the room.

"Is he old enough?"

"Yes, yes, he has worked with his family for many years, so even though he just recently passed all the exams to work here, he has had nearly six years experience doing pedicures."

"How old do they need to be?"

"Relax, he turned nineteen just last week, you only need to be eighteen for a license. He looks young, but he is our best manicurist and pedicurist."

"Okay, here we go," Therese said, sliding over into one of the chairs. The upholstery was exquisite, so soft... the chair was incredibly comfortable. "Hmm..." she thought "I see what Alicia was talking about."

"Excuse me Ma'am?" the young pedicurist said.

"Oh, did I say that? Never mind, just let me know what I need to do."

"Well, while I go wash up, you can remove your shoes and stockings, then soak your feet in here," he said, pouring a fragrant solution into a plastic container.

Therese quickly pulled off her shoes and stockings and dipped her feet into the warm solution. It seemed to fizz around her, an invigorating feeling.

When Rico returned, he picked up her shoes and stockings, handling them as if they were diamond jewelry. He set the shoes on a small shelf and then slowly folded her stockings, carefully arranging them on top of her shoes. Rico then paused, almost as if he was steadying himself, perhaps catching his breath. He touched the stockings again with just his fingertips, then turned and slipped onto the low stool in front of her.

"Are you ready Ma'am?"

"Whoa, whoa, let's not get carried away here Rico. My name is Therese, I'd really like it if you called me Therese."

"Yes Ma'am... Therese it is," he said with a beaming smile. He then knelt down and moved his hands to her feet and began doing things she had never before experienced. While completing the normally mundane filing of nails, and working on a few corns, he massaged her feet in a manner that simply melted all pain and fatigue away.

Therese was mesmerized as he moved in a rhythm that was both soothing and arousing at the same time. Moving his fingertips ever so slowly over her ankles, they would then progress down over the top of her arch, then curve underneath to the balls of her feet. The firmness of his touch varied, from almost hovering around her ankles to a deep, soothing kneading at the bottom of her feet.

Several times he caught herself in a moan, quickly disguising it with a quick cough. She wasn't ready to let this nineteen year old see how he was getting to her. All too quickly, the glorious session was through and she slowly climbed out of the chair, ready to present the young man with her gift certificate. Oddly, he seemed to take an inordinate time gathering his few tools, remaining crouched in front of her chair.

When he did finally rise, Therese immediately discovered the reason for him to rise so slowly. In fact, she couldn't help but stair at the tent his erection created in his loose fitting pants. Thinking to herself, "You're only forty once," she decided to take a chance.

"You did such a wonderful job, I don't know if a tip is the right way to repay you. Do you have a break coming up soon?"

"I have an hour before my next appointment, I guess..."

"Is there somewhere we can go? I mean for coffee or something," Therese asked, trying not to seem too pushy.

"We have a break room back here, we have coffee there."

"Will anyone else..."

"They just finished in there, it should not be crowded."

Crowded? Therese was hoping for it to be empty, which it turned out to be. She followed Rico into the break room carefully closing and locking the entry door. "Ah, that should keep things cozy," she thought as she settled into a chair facing him.

"Would you like coffee?" Rico asked.

"No, I just would like to put my feet up some more. You don't mind do you?" she asked quickly settling her feet onto his lap before he could move aside.

"Oh no, it's okay, just I thought you might like a pillow."

"This is just fine," she said, letting her feet work slowly over his hardening cock, "in fact, this is almost perfect."

Therese had never used her feet on a man before, so she fumbled a bit clumsily at first, but she adapted quickly and soon she was working him as good as if she was giving him a hand job. She could tell by the way Rico was moving his hips, he was enjoying it.

"You know, it would be better if you took it out."

Without saying a word, Rico gently moved her feet to the side, stood up, completely removed his pants and sat down again. A bit shocked at his sudden lack of modesty, Therese took advantage of the situation, gazing intently at his beautiful hips, thighs, and crotch. His black pubic hair curled tightly down to just above his shaft. The balls, which seemed well proportioned, hung loosely in his sac.

Returning her gaze to the shaft, she let her eyes follow one of the veins as it curled up and onto the top of his cock. Moving her feet back to him, she pulled down on his foreskin, exposing a beautiful, purplish head, like a plum, so ripe for sucking. But no, today she'd play into his fetish, letting her feet massage him.

The beautiful cock felt so soft to her feet, it felt as if she was sliding her toes over satin sheets, a feeling she could enjoy for hours on end, except that Rico's movement were quickly getting more urgent as he moaned loudly.

Moving her feet up and down on him, she watched as he immediately arched his back and came, shooting his white cum nearly two feet straight up into the air. She watched him explode, following the long, glistening arch of cum as it went up and then came splashing onto her feet. God, it was incredible, it had been so long since she'd made a man cum like that.

Rico took a deep breath and then, seeing how he had cum all over Therese's feet, he carefully moved them from his lap, grabbed and towel and carefully cleaned her feet, all the while fervently apologizing for soiling her beautiful feet. Kneeling before her, he carefully inspected each one making sure every bit of his cum had been satisfactorily cleaned. Then, he held both her feet in his trembling hands and gently kissed each toe, one after another.

"Oh Rico, Rico, it's okay, I loved it. It's been probably twenty years since I made a man do that," she finished, pulling him up to her and kissing him firmly on the mouth.

"But Therese, I want to do something for you."

"Oh but you have Rico, you have."

"But isn't there more I can..."

"Shhh... Rico, next time, maybe we can do more next time." She stood up and slipped her feet into her shoes. "Besides, I have another free pedicure on my certificate."

Rico grabbed the certificate and quickly wrote something she couldn't read. Therese looked at him, titling her head a bit.

"You have two free sessions left," he said, smiling.

"I don't want you to get in trouble..."

"Nonsense, as their best manicurist and pedicurist, I can offer certain perks."

Reaching down and gently taking hold of his cock she whispered, "I'll say."

He smiled, then eased her hand away and reached for his pants. Therese just stood admiring his tight ass, as the muscles flexed while slipping the pants on. When he was dressed, she headed for the door, blowing him a kiss. She noticed him staring at her feet; in fact, as she closed the door she could have sworn his cock was already forming that wonderful tent in his pants again.

Walking to her car, she pulled out her cell phone and called Alicia, "Oh girl, you were right all along, I'm gonna have to keep pampering myself.

"Yes, the deluxe pedicure, it was... it was... it was downright erotic. Anyway, I got to run here, I have an appointment to make." Glancing at her calendar, she circled Monday and again on Wednesday.

"Alicia was right; I've just got to pamper myself."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pedicurist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds