• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Peregrination Ch. 03

The Peregrination Ch. 03

Author's note: Please pardon my liberal amounts of creative licence used in this story. This is because I do realize that during the 1970's eighteen year olds were fully grown men in this era. They had careers, cars, spouses and didn't often live at home by the time they reached that age. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy the story!

*****

2002

Kingsport Hospital, Miskatonic County, MA

"Come closer." The frail man in the bed said. "I won't bite."

Darterrius couldn't believe that this man in the hospital bed was forty-three years old... he looked closer to ninety! He pulled his chair so he could hear the man's weak whispers.

"I'm looking for a man named Cassio?" Darterrius asked in a deep voice.

"That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time." The frail man replied softly.

"I'm hoping he might help me find this woman, and maybe the young man in this photo." Darterrius held up a faded photo with a shaky hand.

The man in the bed took the photo and stared at it for a long time, it was as if he wanted to cry, but he had no tears left in him to shed.

"What can you tell me about her?" Darterrius pleaded.

The frail weak man in the hospital bed spoke slowly as he told his tale. Listening carefully Darterrius felt like he was there.

***

1976

Martin's Beach, Miskatonic County, MA

"Hello Susanne!" Mary said signing the guest registry.

"Hello to you; and Scotty, my how you've grown!" The elderly Susanne replied.

Scotty was very shy eighteen year old with brown eyes and sandy blonde hair. Mary his mother, who wasn't his birth mother was married his father back when he was very young. She was now a forty-one year old widow; her husband, Scotty's father having passed away two years before.

The petite porcelain skinned woman Scotty called mother could best be described as independent, proud and very lonely. They had been coming to this little resort for many years for the month of July.

"Curtis!" Called Susanne loudly, "Come take these bags!"

In a moment a large black man appeared, he was six-foot two, and 200 lbs. His skin was the colour of midnight, and he had the widest flattest nose that Scotty had ever seen. His jaw dropped while he stared, he just assumed that this man Curtis with all his muscles should be a policeman, a soldier or a even a hitman!

"Yes ma'am." Curtis said picking up the bags. "If you'll follow me, I'll take you to your cottage."

Scotty listened intently as his mother spoke short curt sentences to the giant man. She stood five-foot three, and at his best guess he assumed the auburn hair woman weighed 135 lbs. It wasn't the words she used to Curtis that bothered him, but how she said them, it was like she was speaking to a horse, and she didn't like horses.

"Miss Mary." Curtis said setting the bags down. "There's some problems with this cottage, the TV don't work none, and the fridge has some troubles."

Mary nodded coolly at this, arms crossed over her chest, and foot tapping.

"I'm going into Arkham this morning, but I'll be by after lunch to fix the TV, and the fridge later tomorrow." Curtis said before leaving.

"Mother." Scotty said, "I don't like how you spoke to that man."

"What ever are you talking about dear?" Mary replied as she fixed her auburn hair in the mirror.

"You were cold with him, and that's just rude!" Scotty said.

"I hadn't realized that I was." She said.

"Mom, he must think we are Democrats!" Scotty stated picking up his fishing rod.

Mary stood in shocked silence as Scotty stormed off towards the Miskatonic River to find his fishing buddy.

Later that day Scotty and his friend returned to the cottage, they heard talking, and being curious they listened from outside the open door. What they heard was startling for young Scotty, it was his mother's laughter, and the deep voice of Curtis telling stories. He hadn't heard her laugh like that since... well since his father lived.

Scotty's friend elbowed him, and when he looked over he was thrusting his hips and moaning loudly. The two boys giggled softly.

"Who's there?" Mary asked as she came out with Curtis in tow.

The boys tried to hold in the giggles whilst she gave them a stern look. Curtis seemed embarrassed and unsure what to say before excusing himself, he however remained standing there as if he were waiting for something. Mary went back inside the cottage saying that Scotty needed to get ready for dinner.

Scotty noticed Curtis' eyes, then followed them to see what he was looking at, it was his mother's round rear as she walked away. Scotty felt confused, he hadn't thought of her as a sex object until that moment. He was quickly embarrassed himself as he felt his penis growing as he watched her sway her hips.

"Your mom is a real Desdemona!" Scotty's friend said.

"Huh?" Scotty replied, but it was too late, his friend had left.

At the dinner hall, Scotty and his mother arrived early to sit at a big table waiting for his friend and his parents to join them. Sitting across from Mary he noticed that she had changed and now wore a low cut dress, and her hair was done up. Seeing that they were alone, Scotty took this moment to question his mother.

"What was Curtis doing in our cottage?" He demanded staring deep into her blue eyes.

"Pardon me?" Mary replied with anger in her face.

"Why was he there?" He asked again.

"He came to fix that television you stared at all afternoon!" Mary said, her face and upper chest turning red. "I also don't like your tone of voice, or what you're insinuating!"

Scotty missed her words, he finally noticed the curves of her breasts, they looked like two healthy scoops of vanilla ice cream. He felt that stirring in his loins again as his penis grew, he was very thankful that the table cloth was so very long!

He wanted to ask her about all the laughing he heard earlier when he friend showed up. Mary was all smiles, but every time she looked at Scotty she shot him daggers with her eyes.

Scotty saw Curtis at a table by himself and feeling bad about his argument with his mother, he invited the reluctant black man to sit beside him and join everyone. Mary smiled at him for his kind gesture, it warmed him like warm beer on a cold Boston morning; when his cock grew, he didn't feel embarrassed this time, he rather embraced it, and smiled broadly.

"Ow!" Scotty cried out when he felt a foot hit him between his legs.

"What's wrong?" His friend asked looking at him queerly.

"You kicked me!" He said with anger.

"I did not!" His friend replied.

Scotty took a breath to argue the point when he heard Curtis clear his throat. He looked at the midnight black man next to him, he looked like... well Scotty couldn't think of a word, Curtis' eyes were half shut and he had a dumb smile. Scotty then looked at his mother, who was slouched in her seat with a mischievous grin. When she saw him staring at her she went red in the face and upper chest as she sat up straight.

Thoroughly confused Scotty watched both his mother and Curtis intensely. The dark skin man told some incredible tales about his time with the American Marines in Vietnam, everyone hung on his every word.

When dinner ended, everyone made their way towards the dancehall. Curtis excused himself, and left headed towards the bathroom. Scotty and his pal stayed for a while, but quickly found themselves bored with all the 'old people music'. When no one was looking they went to raid the bar for a drink.

Later when they found some bottles, they both separately told their folks they'd be sleeping at the other boys place. They planned on drinking until morning when they could start fishing.

"What's a Desdemona?" Scotty asked was placing beer bottles in his tackle box.

"It's from Othello." His friend said handing Scotty another bottle.

"Uh..." Scotty said confused.

"Desdemona was a white lady who married a black man to spite her old man." His friend said with a wink.

"I'm more confused then before." Scotty declared as he stood up and grabbed his rod.

His friend pointed out of the kitchen towards the dance floor as he spoke. "See for yourself."

Scotty went to the kitchen doorway to see what he pointing at, it was Curtis slow dancing with his mother! His large ebony hands rested on her hips, and her head was on his chest!

"Sickening eh?" His friend declared.

Scotty was felt hurt and jealously, but not disgust. His father's memory was still strong in his heart, plus in the back of his mind he wished that it was him holding Mary so tightly.

"Miskatonic County is on weird place! They couldn't do that back in Virginia!" His friend declared with a laugh. "We'd run them outta town!"

The boys drank their beers down by the dock, but Scotty wasn't into it. Every time he blinked he could see them dancing together; he could even imagine her warm breasts pressing against the big man's chest.

"I got an idea!" Scotty's pal said. "Let's get some more beers then do a midnight fish!"

When they discovered that the dance was over and the kitchen was locked, the two boys wandered around the cottages aimlessly drunk and bored.

"Hey check this out!" His friend said in a hushed tone.

Scotty wandered over to see what it was. It was a cottage with the lights on inside, and the curtains wide open. His friend was on one side of the window and motioned for Scotty to go to the other.

Inside was a white woman, the lights were dim and Scotty couldn't make out her face. It looked like she'd just come out of the bathroom. She wore a pink silk slip, and her erect nipples were visible despite the dark.

Scotty looked up to see his drunk friend had opened his fly to urinate.

"Man! That ain't cool!" He hissed. "I don't want to smell your piss before she takes it all off!"

"I'm going to jerk-off!" His friend whispered back.

Scotty was shocked, his friend's penis grew in his hand as he stroked it vigorously! In moments he had five full inches of rock hard white meat in his palm. Scotty turned to see the woman brushing her hair.

A pang of fear ran through Scotty, what if this was his friend's mother? Or worse yet, his own! His friend's mother was a brunette, with a body-type similar to his own mother. The woman walked by a lamp and her hair appeared blonde, Scotty sighed deeply.

"I feel like a real fag, pull your cock out too Scotty!" His friend whispered.

"I will if we see her tits!" Scotty replied.

The white women put her hands on her hips, and looked as if she were speaking. His friend beat his meat faster and faster, regardless of whether if anything more exciting would happen or not.

A dark shape appeared out of the shadows of the cottage as if it were sitting in a chair, or came in from another room. Scotty's friend said something about this getting good, Scotty agreed and undid his zipper, freeing his stiff penis to the cool air.

The two people moved closer then embraced, this reminded Scotty of his mother in Curtis' arms. This time when he worried that he was watching his mother with Curtis, fear ran up his body as fast as lightning, it was such a powerful sensation he almost came in his hand!

The man squeezed the woman's hips tightly, Scotty could see her shift bunching up. Scotty glanced at his friend to see he was fisting his wiener just as fast as he was!

Looking back in the window he could see that the man had stepped back in the shadows. The woman seductively lowered her shoulder strap, revealing more of her round breast. Scotty took several shallow breaths to buy himself more time.

"Come on bitch!" Scotty's friend grunted out. "Show those titties!"

"Ssshhh!" Scotty shushed. "You'll let them know we're here!"

His friend ignored him as he grunted and muttered more. The woman exposed a breast, it was round and firm, just like an eighteen year old's. Her nipple was small pink and erect, Scotty's friend said something dirty; Scotty agreed but shushed him louder.

The woman pinched her nipple, tugged it, then smiled seductively. Scotty wished he could see more of her face! Who was she, and who was the man? He wondered as he pulled harder and faster on his manhood!

Scotty's jaw dropped when the woman revealed her second breast, it was a perfect match for the first! She then swayed her hips, causing the shift to fall to the floor to reveal her womanhood which looked hairy and blonde in the dim light.

Scotty's friend grunted loudly as he came, Scotty looked over to see globs of pale white goo shoot on the wall. This was followed by a long clear trail that went from his piss slit to the ground.

Looking back at the lady, she had her arms out for the man to come and ravish her. The sight of her perky tits, and bush were enough to set him off! Scotty felt an explosion fire forth from his loins greater in power than the Seveso Disaster!

Cum shot forth from his penis, splashing the wall. His body shuddered as orgasmic joy swept over his body leaving him feeling drained and drowsy. His hand was sticky with from his mess.

"Wow! That's a lot of jizz!" Scotty's friend cried out.

"Shut-up!" Scotty yelled back.

A woman's scream was followed by a man's yell! Scotty looked at his friend, both boys shrieked at each other then ran. Adrenaline brought Scotty back to his senses, like a caveman having to deal with a sabretooth tiger, he had to decide on flight or fight!

Drunk and feeling messed up, there was no fight in him, he instead chose to run. Cottages passed in a blur as he ran! He could hear breathing behind him, which caused him to panic! He leapt over fences and cut behind buildings, but the sounds of another man running closely by him didn't let up!

Deciding to stand his ground Scotty stopped and turned around. He saw his friend panting and trying to speak only two steps behind him!

"Jesus!" He shouted! "I thought you were that guy!"

His friend tried to reply, then puked on the grass, when he finally spoke it was all a jumble of words! Scotty tried to make sense of it all, but when he saw his friends flaccid penis hung out of his pants, he couldn't help but laugh!

"You're a white elephant!" He said laughing!

"You are too Dumbo!" His friend said laughing and pointing at his crotch.

Scotty looked down to see his wedding tackle all out for the world to see! He laughed as well as he put it away. Rain started to fall and the two boys decided to ride out the storm under an awning.

"Shit that was fun!" His friend said.

"We gotta do that again!" Scotty replied.

"How about tonight?" His friend joked.

The rain stopped and the boys fished some, then gave up to go take a rest before breakfast. Scotty wondered if it were his own cottage he jerked off at, and his heart pounded at the thought.

Standing in front of his little cottage, he saw that the rain had removed any potential trace of semen or foot prints. Scotty went inside hoping to see if his mother was dressed in a pink shift.

"Scotty!" His mother said when he stepped inside the cottage. "Why are you dirty?"

She was wrapped in a teal green bathrobe, if she wore any pink underneath, it was not visible.

"Fishing is dirty business." He said. "How was your night?"

Mary made a quizzical face, in the silence that followed Scotty expected a response. Finally she turned her back to him as she strode to the bathroom.

"What kind of question is that?" She voice shaky. "Now get ready, breakfast will be served shortly."

Scotty had missed most of her words as he had fallen asleep on the chesterfield.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Peregrination Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds