The Perfect Species

Kurt had held nothing back, drawing delight from her sweet womanhood in fast, deep motions. When his cock could no longer withstand the pleasure, Kurt forced her hips against Marella so hard that she almost fell on her face. He shouted out as he came, hard. He had barely any semen left, but his body acted as if it were trying to pump an ocean's worth into Marella's sex.

As their climaxes subsided, Marella collapsed on to the mattress and Kurt did likewise, beside her. A few minutes later, when Marella had caught her breath, she shifted over, layed on top of her Master and began padding a continuous series of kisses on his lips. After a while she began softly pressing and releasing her mons against his limp cock. Kurt chuckled in the midst of a delicious kiss; his breath was still ragged from their lovemaking and his gorgeous partner was already prompting him to turn the page and begin the next chapter.

Kurt was impressed by Marella's patience. She continued to kiss him adoringly and gently gyrate her hips, but her attentions didn't become any more insistent and she showed no signs of frustration. A while later, when Kurt's rod was once again fully erect and pressing against her nether lips, the pair re-arranged themselves and began having sex in the lotus position, where, after a few minutes, they each achieved another orgasm amidst their lover's tight embrace.

After that, Kurt began to feel the cold of night setting in. The couple restored the bed sheet and blanket (which had slipped halfway off the bed), and then climbed underneath. After many minutes of caressing Marella's most alluring places from behind, Kurt once again began to mate with his magical slave, this time in the spoons position. His hips ground hungrily against her pliant ass until he bought them both to overwhelming rapture. Yet even after the climax had retreated from his exhausted muscles, he did not loosen his embrace around the beauty. He delighted in the sensation of Marella's warm body being held so tightly to his own. It was almost as if he were still enjoying in the pleasure of orgasm, without the strain. As he basked in Marella's loveliness, she sung to him in moans of delight, in response to Kurt slowly rubbing her mons and clitoris.

Tired as he was, his libido could not help but respond to Marella's sexy moans. He asked her to climb on top and ride him, to which she replied "As you wish, master.", with a seductive smile. His cock stood proudly at attention, like a soldier ready for action, but the rest of Kurt's body was too exhausted to do anything more that lay still and watch Marella's carnal dance. Marella's gyrations were no longer hungry, but rather tender and affectionate. It was as if she understood that her master merely wanted a gentle flow of bliss, rather than another mind-blowing orgasm. Perhaps, Kurt thought, that was all she wanted, too.

After a while, he asked Marella to turn around, so that he could watch her butt writhing on his hips. Marella happily complied. Kurt admired the spectacle for several minutes, then let his head sink in to the pillow with a sigh of satisfaction. He'd never dared to dream that life could be so wonderful.

He closed his eyes and focused on the enjoyable sensation of Marella's vaginal walls sliding back and forth along his manhood.

----------------------

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

Kurt was roused from his sleep by the sound of urgent rapping on his front door. The light streaming in from behind the curtains made it clear that it was morning already. He let out a loud huff of frustration as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. Whoever his inconsiderate caller was, they had just interrupted the best sex dream Kurt had ever had. Now that he though about it, why was it so hard to breath? He turned his gaze downward to find a head cloaked in silky black hair resting peacefully on his chest.

"Holy shit!", he thought to himself, "She's real! Marella is real! My beautiful sex slave is real!" his heart began to race as he realised that his wonderful 'dream' was not over at all.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Oh, alright! Keep your pants on!" Kurt whispered to himself, unhappy about being dragged from his warm bed and naked lover. Although he had no direct intention of making his caller wait any longer, Kurt took the greatest of care to slide out from underneath Marella without rousing her. She looked so content, Kurt did not want to disturb her. He opened a nearby drawer, pulled out a pair of jeans, and quickly put them on.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

Marella stirred and moaned, though her eyes remained closed.

"Shut up!" Kurt whispered, vainly willing his insistent caller to let his female companion sleep in peace. He stormed down the short hallway to the living room. As he passed by the couch, he noticed his clothes scattered across the floor around it. As an afterthought, he grabbed his undershirt and slipped it on as he headed for the front door.

"Yes, can I help you?" Kurt asked abruptly as he opened the door. Behind it was a very professional-looking man, in his mid-thirties, Kurt guessed. The man's dark suit looked extremely fine, like it was the brainchild of an A-list fashion designer. He was tall, clean-shaven, and had neatly-cut dark brown hair. In his hands, he held a black combination-locked leather briefcase.

"I'm sorry to bother you so early, Mr.Foley, but I came across the photo you posted on the jewlers.net forums last night, and I just had to get in contact with you immediately." The man spoke with an air of dignity. His voice contained the slightest hint of a vaguely european accent. "I represent a client who has commissioned the making of a… rather extravagant piece of jewellery. My client has insisted that only the finest materials be used. I'm happy to say that the size and refractive index of the gem you displayed on the forum is ideal for the project. I have been authorised to offer you ten million dollars for the gem."

Kurt shook his head, wondering if his ears were still asleep. The gem was indeed fine, but it was worth a hundred thousand, tops. This man's offer bordered on ludicrous.

"I'm sorry… how much?" Kurt asked.

"Ten million American dollars." The stranger reiterated. Kurt was speechless.

"As much as I'd like to accept your offer…", Kurt began (he was indeed tempted), "…The diamond isn't mine. I work at a local jeweller's, and we were commissioned, ourselves, to fit the diamond in a brooch by it's owner, Mrs.Deveraux."

"Well could you inform me how to contact this Mrs.Deveraux? My client wishes to be in possession of the gem as soon as possible."

"Uhh… I don't have her details here, but if you stop by Adler's jewellery after nine, I could…"

Looking over Jeff's shoulder, the man's expression suddenly changed from calm and polite to downhearted.

"I'm sorry… I don't think my client can wait that long… Sorry I've wasted your time, sir." The stranger stammered. He turned and started down the hallway, towards the stairs. Kurt watched him for a second, flabbergasted by the gentleman's sudden change of heart. As he began to close the apartment door, Kurt turned around and saw Marella standing in the entrance to the hallway, peering out curiously. She had somehow re-dressed herself in the same exotic costume she'd been wearing the day before. Now Kurt understood! The man had seen Marella! She was the reason he'd lost interest in the diamond!

"I sensed magical residue on that man, master.", Marella said, "I don't think he was magical himself, but he has recently been in the presence of something or someone that is." Kurt tore down the hallway after the man.

"HEY!" he called out, stopping the man in his tracks, "You knew she was going to appear, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry?" the man responded with a look of confusion.

"That's why you wanted the diamond, but you don't any more because now she's already been released!" Kurt asserted, becoming somewhat agitated.

"Shhh!" the stranger hushed, before looking around as if to see if anyone had heard Kurt's rantings. "Could we continue this discussion in private?" the man asked in a conceding tone. Kurt led the man back in to his apartment and closed the door behind him. Marella stood at the far end of the living room, smiling politely. Kurt, Marella and their mysterious guest all stood around silently, until Kurt realised the other two hadn't been introduced.

"I'm sorry… This is Marella." Kurt said. Marella tipped her head politely to their guest. "Marella, this is… Who are you again?" Kurt asked, realising he didn't even know the man's name.

"Somebody who knows what it's like to be in your shoes." The stranger answered cryptically. He looked over to see Kurt's brow furrowing in confusing and chuckled to himself. "I suppose it's only fair that I explain it all for you. I know how confusing the situation can be. There's only a handful of ancient scripts that offer any answers and now I own them all."

For a man acting like he knew everything, the stranger was explaining very little. Kurt decided to repeat his original question in hopes of getting some useful information.

"You knew she was going to appear when that diamond was cut, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Because I have ten more of her kind at home. Every one was trapped inside a remarkable diamond until I cut it in two, a diamond just like the one you photographed. You would have been my eleventh." The man said to Marella, with a hint of regret, as he ran his eye over her attractive form. "A pity, too. You would have to be one of the prettiest I've ever seen." Marella didn't react at all to the man's compliment, almost as if she hadn't heard it.

Kurt sat down in the living room's second armchair, which he rarely used himself. He gestured over to the couch, offering the man a seat. As soon as her master had taken a seat, Marella walked over and sat beside him on the chair's armrest. Understanding now what enlightenment he could gain from this man, Kurt hung on the stranger's every word.

"So what is she?" Kurt asked, "A genie? Or some kind of… what are they called? …Sprite?"

"You're pretty sharp, kid." The man said with a smirk. "It was the costume, that made you think 'genie', wasn't it?"

"Well, yeah… and the fact that she's offered to grant my wishes. Except I've made a couple of wishes already and she says she can't grant them." Kurt responded. A look of shame crossed Marella's face upon being reminded of her failures to please her master. "It's okay…" Kurt assured her in a warm voice, placing his arm around her back. His efforts to cheer her up quickly restored her smile.

"That's because she's not a pure genie." The stranger explained. "According to the scrolls I've collected, there was once a sacred grove along a coastline – I've worked it out to be somewhere in modern Albania. Anyway, the story goes that one day a shiny lamp washed up on the beach near this grove and was discovered by a passing nymph. The nymph took the lamp back in to the grove and presented it to Hesperia, queen of the nymphs, and supposedly, the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth. Hesperia rubbed the lamp and Shalakkesh, the great red djinn appeared before her. Shalakkesh informed Hesperia that he was bound to grant three wishes to whoever freed him. But, as he was a male, there was only one thing that the nymph queen wanted from him. Using her powers of seduction, Hesperia made Shalakkesh her sex slave and, so the legend goes, became pregnant by him. But, like their father, Hesperia's children were born into captivity. Hesperia gave birth to magical jewels. Her children were trapped inside, bound to serve whoever might free them."

Kurt looked over at Marella. She was listening to the man with interest, but not as much as Kurt would've expected her to show in her own origins.

"Hesperia kept Shalakkesh as her slave for two centuries,", The stranger continued, "before an army of raiders passed through the grove. The nymphs sought to protect, or camouflage themselves by 'merging' with the trees. When they came back out, they found that the raiders had stolen the lamp and most of the gems as well. From there, the gems were scattered across the globe."

When his story had concluded, the stranger sat quietly and allowed Kurt to absorb this information.

"So Marella… is half-genie, half-nymph?" Kurt asked, checking to see if he'd understood the man correctly.

"Yes. She's a hybrid."

"So… what does that mean?"

"Well… Marella's kind embodies traits from both her parents. Like I said, they were born in to captivity like their father was, but they posses only a fraction of his magical power. Like their father, they are bound to serve whoever frees them from their prison, but like their mother, who was linked to the trees of the sacred grove, they become bonded to a living creature. Shalakkesh was always bound to his prison – the lamp, but once Marella's kind are freed from their prison they become bound to the person who freed them. So even if the diamond changes hands, Marella will always be yours. Which is why the diamond is now useless to me." The man explained.

"They've inherited their mother's beauty, of course.", He continued, "And also, her lustful impulses. The great part is that somehow those impulses have been tainted by the djinn-master dynamic they inherited from their father. A nymph would have sex with anything male that they could find. But Marella's kind only lust after their masters. In their minds they feel a duty to serve you, and in their hearts all they crave is to have sex with you. They are, quite simply, the perfect species."

"This man speaks the truth, master." Marella declared with a smile.

Kurt shivered in delight at Marella's confirmation of the strange man's arousing summation of her nature.

"That's all she'll ever want? Just to screw me?" Kurt asked.

"Well, not entirely. How long has she been free? A day or two?"

"Less than 24 hours." Kurt replied.

"Yes, well, she probably won't show much personality for a few weeks, keep in mind that she hasn't been awake for very long. But give it a while and she'll start showing signs of individuality. She'll develop interests, likes, dislikes – by the way, just a bit of a heads up, eight of my ten are absolutely nuts about stir-fry, they love it." The man said with a smirk. Kurt chuckled and decided he would see if Marella shared her sisters' taste by having her conjure some stir-fry for dinner that night.

"But more than anything else, she will want you to regularly be sexual with her." The man nodded.

"Again he speaks the truth, master. He does indeed know much about me." Marella responded. Kurt held her hand and gazed up into his doting slave's eyes. His mysterious guest had confirmed his dearest hopes. This gorgeous beauty wanted him, would always want him, and unlike the other pretty creatures he had fawned over in his life, she had no interest whatsoever in any other men.

"So now you know…" The stranger concluded. "I'm sure that you can work out the rest of the details together." He said as he stood up. "It won't take her long to work out what you like and don't like. When I freed Saraesa, my first, it was a bit of an adjustment, but before long I was wondering how I ever got along without her." He said with a smile. "Oh! I almost forgot! Do you know that their lives are sustained by cosmic energy, and that keeps them from aging or dying?"

"Yes, Marella explained that to me." Kurt nodded.

"Did she explain that she can draw on enough cosmic energy to overcome the decay and mortality of a second being?" The man asked.

"Wait… You're saying that…"

"You stopped aging the second you split that gem, and now, for all intents and purposes, you're immortal."

"Are you sure?" Kurt stammered amidst several dumbfounded chuckles.

"I was born two years before the declaration of independence was signed." The man answered. His expression was dead serious. "So, yes, I am quite certain."

Kurt followed the stranger to the door in a daze, as he dealt with this surprising revelation. He was immortal! Man walking on Mars, all the amazing technology he'd seen in futuristic sci-fi shows, he was going to see it all! And Marella… she truly would be his forever!

"I hope this has been enlightening for you…" The man smiled as he reached the apartment door.

"Huh? Oh, you have no idea…" Kurt responded, shaken from his reverie.

"It's been a delight…" The man said to Marella in a suave tone, as he took her gently by the hand and leaned forward to kiss it. A second before his lips touched her hand Marella yanked it out of the man's grasp and placed it firmly in her master's. She shot the stranger an indignant look that made it clear that her body was her master's to kiss and his alone. "Of course, how could I forget…" The man chuckled, showing no sign of offence. Kurt opened the door for the gentleman, and he stepped out of the apartment, before stopping and turning around.

"You know, I sat down and did the math once; in the two hundred years that Hesperia kept that djinn she could've had up to 267 nine-month pregnancies. That's even more than I think I could handle." The man chuckled. " I guess I could stand to have some competition hunting for the rest of the gems. Just don't go telling the neighborhood about this. I have a very big house, and I'd like to find a few more magic lovelies to fill it up." The nameless man smiled and nodded at Kurt, and then Marella, before strolling down the hall of the apartment block and out of their lives. For now, at least.

----------------------

Kurt had Marella conjure some bacon and eggs for breakfast. As they ate, Marella confessed that she didn't enjoy this meal as much as she'd enjoyed the lobster. Kurt smiled as he realised Marella was already beginning to develop her own tastes, just as the stranger had promised. He also noticed that Marella seemed a bit more eager to initiate conversation than she had the night before.

Kurt had nearly cleaned his plate when there was another series of urgent knocks on his door. For a second, he though that perhaps his mysterious guest had forgotten something, until he heard the voice.

"KURT, YOU LOUSY SLACKER, ARE YOU IN THERE??!?"

Kurt froze in terror and a look of distress crossed Marella's face.

"Master… It's the Adler!" She said.

"I GOT A CALL FROM THE MANAGER OF THE JEWELERY STORE IN WELLESVILLE, HE SAID THAT YOU RAN OFF LESS THAN TEN MINUTES AFTER YOU WALKED INTO HIS STORE! BOY, WHEN YOU'RE PAID TO DO A JOB YOU DO IT, AND YOU DO IT PROMPTLY!" The angry old man yelled from behind the door. "NOW GET OUT HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

Marella looked over at Kurt. He was shivering. Suddenly her expression changed from worried to enraged.

"Don't worry, master. I shall deal with him." Marella said. She left her chair and marched over to the to the door. Without even touching the handle, Marella threw the door open, sending a strong gust of air blowing through her hair and the veils on the back of her outfit. She glared angrily at the old jeweller, who appeared shocked and stunned by the oddly dressed woman before him. Then the old man noticed Kurt sitting in the back of the kitchen area and he let loose once again.

"Boy, you better not have skipped work just to bang some whore!" The old man admonished bitterly.

"You have upset my master for too long. It ends now!" Marella snarled. Then there was a bright flash of blue light and then the angry old jeweller was gone – vanished. An awful though crept in to Kurt's mind

"Marella…", he uttered, "You didn't…"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds