• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Perfect Whore Ch. 09

The Perfect Whore Ch. 09

Chapter IX Rest Cure

After a ten day sojourn at the Health Farm Beverley could now sit without discomfort and her backside was no longer black and blue. She had discovered her temporary haven by searching through the Yellow Pages and making a number of telephone calls. It was located in the Home Counties and sufficiently far from her home to guarantee total anonymity. It was also extremely expensive but very discrete. She was not unduly concerned about the cost because of the substantial sum of money she had earned at the porn film location with the expectation of an even larger sum of money if she agreed to her sexual exploits with Michael being marketed.

She recalled the doctor's remarks when he had first inspected her flagellated anatomy.

'My my, someone's been a very naughty girl hasn't she.'

'I'm well aware of my condition I am more concerned with how long the marks will take to disappear.' Beverley had replied rather tartly.

But now Beverley was relaxed and well on the way to complete rejuvenation. There were about a dozen other guests and a rather larger number of staff catering to their every need. Her days began with a leisurely breakfast which she usually took in her room. This was followed by a full body massage from Mark; the only downside being that Mark was so clearly quite unmoved by her naked body that he must be gay. Later in the morning she would take a swim in the indoor pool.

Usually she had the pool to herself but today she was mildly irritated to discover two other male guests sitting beside the pool. This presented her with a problem. She had neglected to put on a swimming costume as she normally swam naked. The doctor had advised her to expose her skin as much as possible to hasten her recovery. It was very tiresome; she would have to return to her room to get her costume. As she turned round to go, one of the men spoke to her.

'Please don't leave on account of us.'

Beverley paused and retraced her steps.

'The problem is I've forgotten to bring my bathing costume, I don't usually bother to wear one if the pool's empty.'

'Well that's alright by us; it sounds like a good idea; please go ahead.'

'Well, if you're sure you don't mind.'

Beverley slipped off her bathrobe and walked down the steps into the pool under the appreciative gaze of the other visitors. As she swam down the pool she heard two distinct splashes and realised the two men had joined her in the pool. When she reached the end of the pool she stood up so that her breasts were once more exposed to view and bobbing delightfully on the surface of the pool. She watched as the two men swam down the pool towards her and then stopped on either side of her. They introduced themselves.

'Hello, I'm Fred and this is my brother George.'

'Hello, I'm Beverley', she replied and noticed that neither of the brothers was wearing swimming trunks. As she looked down into the swirling water she could also discern that both of them had substantial erections.

'Well this is certainly a very stimulating way to start the day isn't it Fred?' George said.

'It certainly is' his brother responded.

'We'll all be asked to leave if we aren't careful', Beverley said as she started to swim back down the pool.

She paused again when she reached the deep end of the pool' supporting herself on the hand rail. She had been totally celibate since her arrival at the health farm, being more concerned to ensure that all the evidence of her night with Michael was erased. But now she was beginning to feel horny again and the sight of two stiff cocks further stimulated her desire for sex. The three of them rested at the deep end hanging onto the bar. The two men moved closer to her now so that their cocks brushed gently against her thighs.

'What are your plans for the rest of the morning?' George asked, as he gently fondled her breasts.

'I haven't really got any', Beverley replied. She allowed her hand to brush against his cock.

'Then perhaps you'd like to join us for coffee and brandy in our suite?' Fred suggested, gently tweaking her vaginal orifice.

'Yes that's fine by me', Beverley said 'but I'd like a bit more exercise first.'

'Well don't tire yourself out, we had in mind a few sexual exercises after the brandy', Fred said with a smile.

The two men hoisted themselves out of the pool and sat with their feet dangling in the water and their rampant cocks pointing stiffly upwards at forty-five degrees. Beverley completed several more leisurely laps of the pool before getting out at the shallow end. This enabled her to walk the full length of the pool under, the lustful gaze of her two companions, before standing naked under the poolside shower. As she dried herself she watched as the two rampant men followed suit.

'You'll have to give me twenty minutes while I fix my hair and glam myself up a bit', Beverley said as she returned to her room.

'We're in suite five', George called after her.

Half an hour later she knocked on the door of the men's suite. She had changed into a short dry dressing gown which covered some very indiscrete lingerie.. The two men were still wearing their bathrobes as the brandies were handed out.

'Well, here's to us', Beverley said, as she downed her brandy in one gulp then quickly sank into a chair as the alcoholic charge suffused her body. She felt totally relaxed and at ease. She casually let her gown fall open to reveal her miniscule underwear. If anyone had told her three months ago that she would happily enter a bedroom with two complete strangers with the firm intention of allowing either or both of them to fuck her she would have been astonished.

'That's what I would call a very fuckable lady', George said.

'Very fuckable indeed!', Fred responded.

Both men casually removed their dressing gowns to reveal firm hard cocks. Beverley stood up and slipped off her gown and let it fall to the floor George sat down on the end of the bed.

'Why don't you come and suck me off while Fred fucks you', George suggested.

Beverley removed her knickers before bending forward to take George's huge weapon in her mouth. Fred came up behind her and gently probed her cunt with his fingers ensuring she was instantly wet and juicy. Gently, Fred entered her from behind and she felt his long cock slowly penetrate deep inside her. While George and Fred engaged in an obscene dialogue concerning the merits of her body, Beverley was gagged by a mouthful of cock. She felt Fred come first followed by George's fierce ejaculation of his copious fluid into her mouth. The brothers disengaged themselves while Beverley flopped down on the bed.

'Do you guys do everything together?' she enquired through lips glistening with semen.

George glanced at Fred.

'I suppose we do really. After all we are identical twins.'

For the first time Beverley looked at them closely. They were indeed identical. It was uncanny. They were both becoming sexually aroused again and Beverley could see that even their cocks were identical. Fred noticed her staring at their erect members.

'We're both 190mm long, a fraction under seven-and-a-half inches if you prefer imperial measure', Fred said with a grin. 'OK George, shall we change places?'

George stood in front of her at the foot of the bed where she lay before picking up her legs and spreading them wide and high. He pushed his cock into her cunt and began to fuck her while Fred sat astride her face and pushed his cock into her mouth. Once more Beverley was speechless while the two brothers pleasured themselves. Five minutes later she was presented with another mouthful of semen while George came in her cunt.

Beverley lay back casually on the bed with Fred and George on either side of her. She must have dozed off for a few minutes until she was disturbed by George who was now sitting astride her with his erect member between her breasts. He began to squeeze her breasts and then pulled them closer together so that he could rub his cock between them. She watched as he came to a climax and discharged himself all over her breasts. Inevitably Fred followed suit with an equally powerful discharge. By now Beverley had a substantial quantity of semen in her cunt and mouth as well as all over her breasts.

'OK you guys, I think that ends today's sexual exercises, I need to take a bath', she said and headed into the bathroom.

****

That evening, when Beverley came down to dinner, she was intercepted by her amorous friends who invited her to dine with them. The occasion went well, fuelled by pre-dinner cocktails and wine with the meal. Afterwards the three of them retired to the lounge for coffee and liqueurs. There was plenty of casual chat but Beverley soon detected that her two companions were trying to discover the details of her private life. Eventually she became exasperated.

'Look my private life is my own affair and is off limits as far as you two guys are concerned. We had some fun this morning and that is the end of the matter; so back off or I'm leaving.'

'I'm sorry Beverley, it's just that we have a proposition to put to you and we we're not sure what constraints there are on your life', George responded.

'Constraints?', Beverley queried. 'I'm a reasonably free agent at the moment, I'm glad to say. Why do you ask? If you are expecting a repeat of this morning's performance, forget it.'

George glanced at his brother before continuing.

'No it's not that; my brother and I are involved in a business deal with a guy from Saudi Arabia. He's coming to London next week to complete the deal and we want to keep him sweet.' He paused.

'I think I can see where this conversation is leading', Beverley interjected, 'and the answer is no. I'm not a prostitute'

'We know you're not a prostitute', Fred interrupted, 'that's the whole point. This guy doesn't want a prostitute, he wants something more personal, he wants my wife. The only problem is I haven't got a wife neither has George'

'So you want me to pretend to be your wife?' Beverley asked in amazement.

'That's right. We want you to have dinner with the three of us and, if he likes you, spend the night with him. Before you turn it down again you ought to know that we'll pay you £1000 whether or not he wants to go to bed with you and a further £1000 if the deal goes through.'

Beverley said nothing for a few moments then asked,

'What's this guy like? I'm not prepared to do anything kinky. No chastisement, no bondage and definitely no buggery.'

'Like I say', Fred continued, 'the guy will think you are my wife and he will treat you with some respect. In return George and I will be offered two of his wives. I can't guarantee it, but I expect he will give you a very generous gift.'

Beverley sat back in her chair and looked closely at her companions. There was absolutely no doubt that the idea appealed to her. In the few short weeks since her threesome with John and Graham she had acquired a definite taste for extra-marital sex. She crossed her legs displaying her elegant thighs and experienced a frisson of pleasure as she observed the lust that was instantly awakened in the two men.

'Alright I'll do it. I'm checking out of here this week anyway so a day in London next week is fine. There's one other thing, I want to be paid in cash before I attend your dinner.'

'That's no problem; you can have the final payment in cash as well if you want to. Oh, and by the way, Arabian men don't like to see pubic hair on their women so give yourself a close shave. '

Beverley spent the rest of the week making sure she was in good shape for her Arabian adventure before driving up to London with George and Fred the following Monday. She had already telephoned a disappointed Graham and informed him of a further delay to her return. Beverley reflected that it seemed to be getting easier to lie, or at least, to be economical with the truth; and she felt no sense of guilt whatsoever about her promiscuous activities.

During the journey she sat in the back of the car with George while Fred did the driving. It wasn't long before George began to make amorous advances; sliding his hand up between her legs and sticking his fingers in her cunt.

'Fred, you should know that your brother is doing indecent things to your wife', Beverley said playfully. She wasn't really in the mood for sex but she unzipped George's trousers, pulled out his prick.

'Actually, all I was doing was checking that she'd shaved her cunt and, by the way, Fred, you should know your wife is doing indecent things to your brother' George countered and gasped with pleasure as Beverley quickly tossed him off; taking care to avoid any fallout on her clothing.

'I wish you two would behave, we've got important business to attend to in London and don't forget we've got to be in good shape to give two of our client's wives a good shagging this evening.'

'How many wives has he got?' Beverley asked curiously.

'I'm not sure', Fred responded, 'but he's only brought two with him to London.'

'So how is this going to be organised?' she continued. 'Has he got three separate bedrooms?'

'Oh no, nothing like that, he's got a very grand suite with a very large open plan bedroom with several large beds not to mention other devices to assist in shagging his women.'

It began to dawn on Beverley that she would be taking part in a orgy; a prospect that she found rather exciting. She remembered how much she had enjoyed it when Graham and John and she had been naked together. Now she was going to be naked with five complete strangers.

Once in London and armed with £1000 in cash Beverley went off shopping for some glamorous sexy clothes leaving the brothers to their business meeting. They arranged to meet in the hotel bar for pre-dinner drinks at seven.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Perfect Whore Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds