• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Perfect Wife

The Perfect Wife

"HMMMMmmmm behave will you!"

"Behave how?" Kal teasingly replies as leans against her back, wraps his arms around his wife and nuzzles into her neck.

"Kal, we don't have time!" Sally replies, trying to push him away half heartedly.

"There's always time my love," he replies as he spins her around and lifts her up onto the bathroom's vanity unit. Loosening her towel and letting it fall to the ground.

"I've just showered," she complains as she feels him part her legs and stand between them.

"HMMMmmm I know, I can smell you," Kal replies as he buries his face in her neck and starts kissing his way up to her waiting lips. Letting his finger trail up her inner thigh.

"Baby seriously stop!" she mutters as Kal pushes his middle finger into her already wet pussy.

"Why?" he asks adding a second finger and twisting as then push deep.

"Because you know in a minute I'll be begging you to fuck me and we really don't have time now," she replies trying to sound convincing.

"But I love when beg me," he teases "and you are so fucking wet baby, its a crime not to fill your sloppy pussy," he continues as a third finger is added. Pushing even deeper, stretching her tunnel, pumping his fingers in and out.

"Please Kal!" she begs.

"Please Kal what my love?" he teases.

"Oohhh that feels so good, you aren't being fair, you know how much I loved to be finger fucked," she moans as her hips start to move in time with his thrusts.

"Its your fault,"

"How?"

"you walked past me in that towel, smelling all fresh and clean," he replies

"You came in here, I didn't walk anywhere!"

"That's your version and I have mine, which, I think I will stick to." With another deep ram and twist he feels his fingers bottom out inside Sally's now extremely wet pussy.

Kal knows any minute she will beg, that's what he wants, that pleading voice. Begging him to take her, fuck her and use her. His so prim and proper little wife, that all the neighbours hold in such high respect. The go to person, baking, jam making, the head of the neighbour association, if only they really knew the real her.

"Are you hard?" she pleads as her hand grabs at his cock through his shorts.

"What do you think?" he replies thrusting his hips forwards "You want it baby?" he asks.

"Yes baby I want it."

"What do you want?"

"Your hard cock in me, fucking me.. Ohhhhhh baby, I need it."

Kal knows he can tease her for a little longer before giving her what she really desires, His fingers continue to fuck her sloppy hole, thrusting deep and hard. Adding a fourth finger it still amazes him how easy he can make her stretch open, if they had more time he would fist her until she came, but she was right time wasn't on their side.

"Kal don't fuck around!" Sally all but begs, "please let me have it now," she demands.

"Oh Sal such language, what would the neighbours say if they heard you and your slutty mouth?" Kal laughed.

"Fuck the neighbours, I need you!" she replies shoving her hand in Kal's shorts and grabbing at his hard cock.

"Mm mm that's my girl, my horny wife," mumbles Kal at her touch, "you like what you feel baby?" he asks.

Starting to stroke Kal's cock still in his shorts, Sally can feel it harden even more, she can't help but let out a sweet moan.

"You know I love your cock, the feel, the taste, its just amazing!" she hisses as she yanks down his shorts and grabs his rock like cock fully. Wrapping her hand around it and stroking harder, she wants it so bad now, to feel it buried deep in her.

"Mm mm such a bad girl!"

"Yes.. I am such a bad girl, now fuck me Kal!" she pleads with her husband.

Kal smiles to himself, spreading his wife's legs wider, he positions himself further between them and teasingly and with faked clumsiness nudges his hard cock head against her mound. Sally moans with frustration and grabs hold of his cock, guiding it to her wet entrance.

Its a game Kal enjoys to play to her wind up and heat her up even more, no sooner has her finger tips moved off his cock than he pushes upwards making his head catch inside the entrance of her pussy and then pop out and slide through her soaking slit, forcing her lips apart and slamming into her clit.

The effect is a delight to watch. Sally's whole body jerks as if a million electric shocks have just hit her, she throws back her head and lets out a sound that can only be described as animalistic.

"Damn you Kal!" she all but screams, grabbing his now pulsing cock and forcing it back to her entrance. Again Kal repeats his tease and feels Sally's body tense as his cocks head pushes up over her clit again, also causing himself much pleasure as his head rubs against her hardening clit.

Once more Sally grabs his shaft in her small soft hand, this time she doesn't let go, she holds it to herself and thrusts her own hips forwards. Kal has been waiting for this moment and pushes forwards to meet her thrust, resulting in his cocks head pushing into her wet warm tunnel.

"So impatience," Kal giggles.

"Its my cock, give to me now!" Sally demands.

Kal doesn't need any more encouragement, sinking deeper into Sally's pussy, both let out a pleasurable moan as his larger than average cock starts to stretch her wet wanting cunt. Sally wraps her legs around his waist and together they thrust their hips hard, Kal's hands sliding under her ass to lift and pull her even harder against himself.

"Do you love my cock Sal?" Kal asks as he rams deeper with each thrust.

"Ohhhh god yes!" she replies.

"Tell me how much you love it banging your slutty cunt," Kal demands.

"I adore it Kal, its so big, so thick and fills me completely," she replies breathlessly, "I can't get enough of it, I want it all the time."

Kal thrusts ever harder, banging his wife, twisting his hips to grind as his cock bottoms out inside her. Sally's head is thrown back, mouth open as she moans and moves her own hips to his rhythm, her legs are wrapped even tighter around Kal and as he looks down over her body, he can see small beads of sweat forming.

Moving his head down, he licks one such bead that is heading between her ample breasts, then moves his tongue across the soft flesh of her breast and over her hard nipple, causing more moans from Sally's lips. As she starts to bite on her lower lip and almost growls with the building pleasure Kal takes her nipple and sucks hard. Moving now between both nipples, licking, sucking and finally he sinks his teeth in, causing Sally to scream out and grab a fist full of his hair roughly and push his head against her breast.

"You... Ohhh... Fuck you... yes... OMGGGGG!" Sally screams as her orgasm builds faster and faster within.

Kal is now slamming against her, his balls slapping against her ass, all the while moving between her nipples, licking, sucking and biting, but keeping contact with one or the other.

He has always been a 'tits' guy, the first time he had met Sally he couldn't keep his eyes off her cleavage and it hadn't gone unnoticed. She had teased him that night with them and many nights since, most nights he still fell asleep with his head resting on them or at least one cradled in his hand. 20 years on and they were still firm and perky and simply so suck-able, plus her nipples were very sensitive and responsive which was a huge bonus for a man so obsessed with them.

Sally is getting closer and closer to the edge, Kal can feel her muscles start to milk at his cock as its slams and thrusts.

"Fuck! You feel so good baby," he moans feeling his own orgasm start to build. "Who's cunt is it?" he demands, fucking Sally wildy, encouraged on by the sloppy wet pussy sounds now filling the room.

"Yoursssss.." She screams out.

"Yes!" Kal hisses, "it's all mine.. Mine!"

As the words escape his lips, his wife orgasms, hard and fast. Her inner muscles clamping down on his rock hard cock, making him pump her harder and milking him at the same time. Sally is cumming hard and long, her body jerks, he looks up to see her eyes roll back and she screams out, "Yesssssssssssssssss..." Over and over as her orgasm take full control of her body. It's too much for him and with a last few firm thrusts Kal feels his cock twitch, stiffen and explode deep into his wife, filling her with his hot seed.

Kal collapses forward onto Sally, breathing heavily, pushing her back hard against the vanity's mirror. His cock is still buried in her, gripped by her muscles. They are both sweating and breathless, he kisses her passionately and responses by slipping her tongue into his mouth, seeking out his.

Finally breaking the kiss, Kal looks deep into his well fucked wife's eyes and smiles. Slowly starting to pull out his cock, only for Sally to grab his ass and pull him back to her.

"I suddenly feel a headache coming on baby, maybe you should call the Brathwaite's and cancel," she whispers, handing him her mobile, while at the same time wiggling her hips.

"You are such a bad girl, but I love you..." He replies as he takes the phone from her hand and looks up the number...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Perfect Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds