The Pet Wolf Ch. 03

Riley looked down at the carpet for a moment. The sad look on her face was overwhelming. I could feel my heart ache and my body's want to hold her and tell her it's alright.

"Well...I guess you'll be going home boy. I'll make the call after I get dressed," she finished with a flat tone.

I sat there watching her dress with a different view. Her body was amazing to look at but her face...her face kept breaking my heart. There wasn't the shine in her eyes. Her mouth didn't spring into a smile every second. She was sad to be losing me. Sad about losing her pet wolf. The only comforting thought I had was that she wasn't actually losing me. She didn't know it yet but I'd be back.

A few moments after making the phone call she sat down and started applying makeup. It made me wonder why she would go to all this trouble after a long day's work. Then it hit me. She must be going out. Judging by the clothes and makeup; I would imagine it's a date.

"Alright um Fido. I'm heading out to a dinner date. Don't wait up for me," she smirked just slightly

I rushed to the window to watch her backing her vehicle out of the drive way and once again...the dull thud of my heart began.

"You idiot! Of course she's going on a date. Why would a woman like that, sit alone in her house in the evening. It's probably not just a date. It's probably her boyfriend or....or....fiancé. Fuck I'm stupid," I berated myself internally.

With no real idea of what else to do; I simply laid down in the center of the living room. I closed my eyes trying desperately to just sleep. The daydreams of her lips, eyes, and voice were replaced by jealousy, anger, hurt, and the feeling of defeat. As sleep finally began to overtake me, I whined miserably until sleep finally won.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds