• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • The Photo Shoot: An Unexpected Turn of Events

The Photo Shoot: An Unexpected Turn of Events

It was early spring, the weather was finally warming here on the prairie, a great time for some outdoor photography. My wife is an excellent photographer, and she wanted to photograph some old rusty farm machinery in the woods near our home. It needed to happen before the leaves came on and blocked the good light.

Since the forest had started growing up around the vehicles, I was asked to go along to clear the brush and brambles for her, so she could get good shots and not get all scratched up. I was also the designated tripod and camera gear bag carrier.

We followed a deer path in to the woods and what we discovered abandon there in the clearing was a very rusty harvester, and a cool old pickup from the 30's. It must have been a field when they were parked there so long ago. The bed of the truck had long since rusted away, but the cab was still very interesting looking, with the doors partly hanging open.

I set the gear bag down and began clipping and cutting the brambles and undergrowth around the equipment while she walked around checking it out and framing the shots she wanted.

"How ya doing with the brush clearing," she asked after a bit, as she squatted down to load film into her camera. This was to be a classic black and white film shoot.

"Almost done," I replied, thinking I would go ahead and walk back home now that my part in her project was complete. "How are you doing?" I inquired back.

"This looks really great, I love the old gears and rusty tones. I'm ready to start shooting now; the light is getting so much better now that the sun is getting lower. Take your clothes off," she added, almost as an after thought.

I was sure I had not heard correctly. "What did you say?" I replied.

In a firm voice she repeated it, "I said take your clothes off! I need a model to contrast with all the rusty surfaces and mechanical machinery parts."

"But...but, sweetie" I started to say more about heading home but she stopped me.

" Are you arguing with me?"

I knew better then that, and quickly started pulling my shirt off. I had removed it and was draping it over a near-by branch when she spoke again.

"The only butt I want now is yours," she added, as I continued to remove the rest of my clothes.

"Now that is more like it," she said, glancing over at me as she began setting up her tripod and checking the light with a meter. "You know you'll look great next to that old rusty metal, don't you think," she asked rhetorically as I slipped out of my pants.

" I think a nude body will work really will with these shots." She continued exclaiming the benefits of having a readily available model for her work. I wasn't so sure.

I didn't reply, but finished hanging my jeans on another branch. I was now down to my underwear and my Crocks. In case you haven't read any of my other stories, my wife likes me in panties, and that is all I have to wear, so this day I was in a pair of red Vanity Fair string bikinis. So I was feeling a bit odd standing there almost naked in the woods in just my panties--maybe more unusual then being naked.

"Don't you look cute in your colorful panties-- red at night sailor delight, red in morn sailor be warned," she said, looking over at me now, chucking at her joke. She reached in her bag and grabbed her digital camera, pointed it in my direction and took a few quick shots. I heard a click, click, click. "Turn to your right just a bit," click. "I thought those panties just deserved color," she chuckled at my predicament.

"Okay, off they come now," she said, as she refocused her attention to mounting her black and white camera on the tripod. "I want you over here for the first few shots."

I walked gingerly over to where she directed me for the shot, slipped out of my panties, and hung them on another near by branch. Now naked, she draped me over the side of the truck cab. All the rusty metal and branches were a bit scary as I got into position. I heard the shutter click a few times as she took her shots and directed me into yet another pose.

"Don't move, hold it right there," she admonished, as she adjusted her camera and moved around getting the composition she was after. For the next hour or so I was posed every which way over and around the old junk. I was her nude model and she took full advantage if it. At one point my bottom was even in the rear window of the truck cab. I couldn't tell just what her shoots looked like, but I hoped they were fairly abstract and didn't show too much of me. In any case she seemed quite pleased.

My back had been toward her, when a few lengths of rope appeared, from her gear bag I imagined. She began tying my wrists, "this should be interesting," she said, as she secured me between several rusty parts, click, click. "move you hip over a bit, turn, yes, that's good."

She tied one ankle to an old part the other in an opposite direction. Now I was pulled, pushed and tied in many different provocative poses. At one point she laughingly said, "don't go anywhere, I've got to change my film." I was so tied and bound that I certainly was not going anywhere as she reloaded her camera.

"I can see he is getting more interested in our little shoot," she chuckled. It was becoming obvious that I was starting to get a little turned on. Several times she had accidentally brushed my penis as she posed me for a shot. I wasn't so sure.

"I have many good rolls of black and white pictures," she said, setting her camera down, "perhaps it's time to see what else might develop." She pulled her trusty digital out and took a few with that.

I was still tied between a door and some other parts with my back to her when I felt a lubed finger probing my bottom. Her other hand had reached around and my nipples were alternately being twisted and pulled. "How is my model doing now," she whispered in my ear. I could only moan an, "Oh my!" Her hand now slipped between my legs as she handled my balls and pumped my now very full member.

"I wouldn't want you to accidentally alert anyone to our fun," she whispered, as she had grabbed my panties from the branch at some point and was now stuffing them in my mouth. It didn't take her long and I was leaving evidence of her fun on the rusty fender of the old truck.

"Sorry I didn't get a photo of the finish," she added, "but I'm out of film."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • The Photo Shoot: An Unexpected Turn of Events

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds